romamaro

With my exams over and done with, and a long, boring break looming in front of me, I've decided that I can fill the time a little better if I spark up the little writer in me again. Sorry if i'm a little rusty!

About me...
I've been writing for about five years now, and I like to think I'm alright at it. I don't have a set post length—I usually tend to match whomever I'm writing with—but I can write anywhere from six or seven paragraphs to a couple lines. Since I'm on break now, I can be active, and post at least once a day. I'm from the UK, so my timezone is GMT+1.
I've gotten good at juggling characters, which means that if you want a story with two or three separate plot lines, we can definitely do that.
If you want to know about the genres and fandoms I like, go down to the 'If you want a new plot and a new character' section.
While I always like writing new things, there's a few ground rules. I am under the age of eighteen, so keep it SFW. If you want to insinuate/suggest anything, just ask first. I don't like huge amounts of gore. I'll write in a couple fandoms, which I'll talk about later, but I don't really like writing with canon characters. But apart from that, I'm pretty chill!

If you're interested in a created plot...
I have this google doc that's been brewing for a little while. The original includes an idea bank, a short summary for all my characters, and profiles for eighteen characters. However, I've created a simpler, smaller version, that only has the idea bank and the summaries. Don't feel like you've got to read every single one; just look at the genres first and see if you dig!

Here is the idea bank!

If you're interested in a created character...
I have a different version of the above document that includes the character summaries and the full character profiles. If you're interested in any of the characters, PM me and we can think up a new idea. Again, you don't have to read every single summary. You can just skim :)

You can find that here!

If you want a new plot and a new character...
Awesome! As much as I like my ideas and my characters, I need to practice making and writing new ones.
I enjoy the genres fantasy, sci-fi, romance, thriller, mystery, horror, and dystopia/utopia. I'm aware that a lot of these can be fudged together, which is honestly ideal.
Fandoms–wise, I like Harry Potter, Divergent, Persona Q, and Fire Emblem. I really like Pokémon, Bravely Default/Second, and The Hunger Games.
There are a few more obscure ones based off current YA fiction, which I'm going to hide in a spoiler. If you see a book/series in here that you enjoy, PM me! I love these worlds to death and I'd love to create a story in them.
The Arc of a Scythe series (Neal Shusterman)
The Twisted Blood series (Eugene Lambert)
The Because You'll Never Meet Me series (Leah Thomas)
They Both Die in the End (Adam Silvera)
S.T.A.G.S. (M.A Bennet)
The Loneliest Girl in the Universe (Lauren James)
The Project Nemesis series (Brendan Reichs)
More Happy Than Not (Adam Silvera)
The Skin Books series (Alice Broadway)
Out of the Blue (Sophie Cameron)
Dry (Neal Shusterman)
The Hibiscus Daughter series (Lana Popović)

In conclusion...
I know that this is a gross amount of info to get through, so thanks for getting through it! At the end of the day, I'm an enthusiastic writer who's really eager to get back on the writing horse. If you're interested in writing with me, send me a PM, and we can get started! Hope to hear from some of y'all soon <3

Last edited:
I’ve meet you for the Sakura School rp. It’s been a long time pal. I’m interested, I haven’t looked over the ideas and characters because I’d like to know you some more. And which ideas your favor more!

Back