The Evrensel Conflict Lore, Forum & Fandoms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Wade & Watch

Cult of Personality
Summary: It's the end of the world as we know, and I feel fine.~ Everyone else doesn't though, they're all panicking. There's a lot of chaos out there right now, and OH BOY IS NO ONE TAKING IT WELL. Universes are being put together like a pack of rabid animals forced to fight, with world leaders disappearing or assassinated, countries and nations being invaded by forces not recognized, and a bunch of heroes fighting other heroes in a mix up. Now, no one in invading each other, but no one knows why they're fighting each other. Looking at this situation, it's a cluster of universes with no rhyme or reason to fight, but for one reason or another, they believe the other side is responsible.

Not only that, but all of them are in a constant standstill, no one is getting the better of anyone else. It's like trench warfare from WW1 almost, massive death, but no one is winning. And that's what your characters are trying to find out. What is the robot army doing, why are they doing this, and how. (I know you know almost all of that, but don't worry, we haven't spoiled everything. *wink wink, nudge nudge.*)

Fandoms currently in use. (Meaning characters and worlds being used from the series listed below. The series categorized below are all waring with each other currently):

Sci-Fi:

• Doctor Who -- The newer series only
  • Marvel -- MCU, Fox movies, & Comics
  • DC -- Just the comics and games; Arrowverse
  • Mass Effect - All the games
  • Code Geass -- All seasons
  • Star Wars -- Films, TV Shows, & Games
  • XCOM -- Reboot game and its sequel
  • Tokyo Ghoul -- Anime and Spin-offs
  • RWBY -- All Volumes
  • DOOM -- All the games
  • Wolfenstein -- All the games
  • Persona -- All the Main Games
  • Metal Gear Solid -- All the games
  • Horizon Zero Dawn -- Game
  • Killzone -- All the games
  • Fallout -- All the games
  • Pokemon -- All the games
  • Overwatch -- The Game
  • Red vs. Blue -- Web-Series
Fantasy:
  • Final Fantasy - All the games and Crystal Chronicles
  • Fire Emblem -- All the games
  • Elder Scrolls -- All the games
  • RWBY -- All Volumes
  • Soul Calibur -- All the games
  • Attack On Titan -- Anime
  • Shin Megami Tensei -- All the Main Series Games
  • The Dresden Files -- Main books
  • Mortal Kombat -- All the games
  • Devil May Cry -- First four games
  • JoJo's Bizarre Adventure -- Manga & Anime
  • Dark Souls -- All the games
  • Avatar -- The Last Airbender & Legend of Korra
  • Steven Universe -- All current seasons
  • The Witcher -- All the games
  • Undertale -- Game
  • Legend of Zelda -- All the games
  • Dragon Age -- All games
  • Riordan-verse -- All book series
Misc (Modern and whatever else may not fit with the two categories above):
  • FullMetal Alchemist -- Original series & Brotherhood
  • Assassin's Creed -- All the games
  • Persona -- All the Main Games
  • Fables -- Comics
  • Call of Duty -- All the games
  • Pokemon -- All the games
  • KaiserReich -- From Hearts of Iron, as our accepted version of an alternate WW2
  • Riordan-verse -- All book series
  • Red vs. Blue -- Web-Series

Last edited:
Basic information about what series are allowed here and what games/films/comics/Seasons & Canon Storylines from those different series are okay to use in this forum. All mediums are allowed here, but they must fit the story of the forum in some way or another.

Doctor Who: A long running British Television show dating back all the way to the 1960s involved a time traveling human-like alien called 'The Doctor,' and goes around the universe and time itself to explore with his companions and mates.... Not those kinds of mates.
  • Doctor Who, TV Show -- Series 1-9, (2005-15)
Marvel: The classic comic universe and its respected film series. The comics and films from both Fox and Marvel studios are allowed and will be put together since they do share the same brand and logo. If not universes. You also can't use the same character from both the comics and movies, gotta pick one because that can be unfair. If your guy doesn't have a movie, grab him/her from the comics.
MARVEL CINEMATIC UNIVERSE:
  • Iron-Man, Films -- 2008-13
  • The Incredible Hulk, Films -- 2003, 2008
  • Thor, Films -- 2011-13
  • Captain America, Films -- 2011-16
  • Avengers, Films -- 2012-15
  • Guardians of the Galaxy, films -- 2014-17
  • Ant-Man, Films -- 2015
  • Doctor Strange, Films -- 2016
  • Agents of SHIELD, TV Show -- Seasons 1-4, (2013-17)
  • Agent Carter, TV Show -- Seasons 1-2, (2015-16)
  • Daredevil, TV Show -- Seasons 1-2, (2015-16)
  • Jessica Jones, TV Show -- Season 1, (2015)
  • Luke Cage, TV Show -- Season 1, (2016)
MARVEL FOX:
  • X-Men, Films -- 2000-16
  • Deadpool, Films -- 2016
  • I'm not adding Fan4stic Four, why would anyone want that on here?
MARVEL COMICS:
  • Marvel Universe, Comics - 1983-2015
  • Marvel Ultimate Universe, Comics - 2000-15
DC Comics: Why just the comics? Well, Nolan's Batman may be entered here at some point, but considering the DCCU is overshadowing that series with how it's trying, (and failing,) to expand like the MCU. And considering most of the DCCU movies have a lot of rushed stories and universe building, I don't feel it's quite ready to be here.
  • DC Comics Universe, Comics -- 1960-2016
Mass Effect: This classic video game series involves giant alien spaceships called reapers that can't be killed, a guy/girl named Shepard, and his lovable crew of mismatched aliens and humans... Oh, and some stuff cool stuff and weird sex scenes, but who cares, am I right lads?
  • Mass Effect, Video Games -- 2007-12
  • Mass Effect: Andromeda -- Will be here once the game arrives
Fire Emblem: What's to say about this great fantasy strategy game? Well, maybe a line from Indiana Jones and The Temple of the Crystal Skull: "I like Ike."
  • Fire Emblem, Video Games -- 1990-2015 (I'm not bothering to put in all the spin-off games here, that'll take too damn long.)
Final Fantasy: For a series called 'Final Fantasy' there sure are a lot of Final Fantasies in this series, dating back to the 90s. Almost like it isn't a final fantasy, more like a continuous stream of them.... Well until Square Enix cancels it, but that ain't gonna happen for a while, they'll milk this series until the corpse dries up.
  • Final Fantasy I, Video Game -- 1987
  • Final Fantasy II, Video Game -- 1988
  • Final Fantasy III, Video Game -- 1990
  • Final Fantasy IV, Video Game (Or I, if you lived in the US.) -- 1991
  • Final Fantasy V, Video Game -- 1992
  • Final Fantasy VI, Video Game -- 1994
  • Final Fantasy VII, Video Game -- 1997
  • Final Fantasy VIII, Video Game -- 1999
  • Final Fantasy IX, Video Game -- 2000
  • Final Fantasy X, Video Game -- 2001
  • Final Fantasy XI, Video Game -- 2002
  • Final Fantasy XII, Video Game -- 2006
  • Final Fantasy XIII, Video Games -- 2009-14
  • Final Fantasy XIV, Video Game -- 2010
  • Final Fantasy XV, Video Game -- 2016
Code Geass: An anime about a psycho-killing terrorist/emperor, (no idea how that works,) as he tries to claim the throne to save his kingdom from complete destruction by his other siblings... I think. EDIT: I've just been informed I got the plot very wrong. So this is why I should watch shows before I add them here.
Demon buddy I mentioned in the rules: Very Very wrong. It's about a prince named Lelouch who disinherits himself after his father refuses to investigate his mother's assassination, and his sister's crippling. He and his sister then sent to Japan as political bargaining tools. Then, his father attacked japan regardless of their presence. Japan's prime minister committed seppuku, and then japan surrendered. After that, the Lelouch swore to destroy his home country of Britannia. Fast foreword 7 years, he acquires his geass, the Power of Absolute Obedience, the power to command anyone to do anything, and sets out on the warpath against Britannia.
  • Code Geass, Anime -- 2006-08
FullMetal Alchemist: A wonderful story about two brothers, one with metal limbs, the other trapped in a body or armor, trying to reclaim their souls... They're selfish jackasses, I just realized this. In the first episode of the original series, they destroy a town because they didn't believe in god. That's horrible! Yeah, the guy was evil, but they did more damage than he ever did to his town!
  • FullMetal Alchemist, TV Show -- 2003
  • FMA: Brotherhood, TV Show --2009-11
Assassin's Creed: Assassin's from periods in time.... Got nothing more to say than that.
  • Assassin's Creed, Video Games -- 2007-15
Star Wars: A LONG TIME AGO, IN A GALAXY FAR, FAR AWAY!... George Lucas made the smart decision to buy the rights of merchandise for the movies before A New Hope came out. He became a very rich man soon after.
  • Star Wars Episodes IV-VI, Films -- 1977-1983
  • Star Wars Episodes I-III, Films -- 1999-2005
  • Star Wars Episode VII, Film -- 2015
  • Rogue One, Film -- 2016
  • Star Wars: The Clone Wars, TV Show -- 2008-14
  • Star Wars: Rebels -- 2014-16
  • Star Wars LucasArts Games, Video Games -- 1993-2014
  • EA Star Wars Games, Video Games -- 2015
Elder Scrolls: I used to be a fan of Elder Scrolls.... 'Till I got an arrow in the kn-- *An arrow pierces my heart, killing me.*
  • Elder Scrolls, Video Games -- 1994-2011
  • Elder Scrolls Online, Video Games -- 2014
Halo: IT SHOULD'VE ENDED AT THREE! THERE WAS NO REASON FOR FOUR OR FIVE TO EXIST!..... Anyway, Microsoft's great FPS series for the Xbox! And no, this doesn't mean Red vs. Blue will be allowed here yet. Emphasis on 'yet.'
  • Halo, Video Games -- 2001-16
  • Halo: Reach, Video Game -- 2010
  • Halo Wars, Video Game -- 2009
RWBY: What is here though is the second best web-series from Rooster Teeth, RWBY! A what if story about what if Belle, Red Riding Hood, Snow White, & Goldilocks were born into a steampunk like world and wanted to fuck shit up! Also, R.I.P. Monty, because I liked the guy and he was good at making shows it seems.
  • RWBY, TV Show -- Volumes 1-4 (2013-16)
Tokyo Ghoul: 'The man of two worlds' he's not called in the show at all, I'm just making that up: Ken Kaneki! As a Ghoul monster girl was trying to eat him alive, a building fell on the two, killing her and injuring him severely. However, an operation with the dead ghoul, (somehow they don't know she's a ghoul and her organs aren't crushed to hell,) saves his life. But now he craves the flesh of people as his ghoul organs now demand it. So now he struggles with both is human and ghoul sides. Also, there was an entire episode dedicated to him being tortured by a man wearing a Jason masked. The balls on this series. *Thumbs up.* (And then Kaneki brutally crushes Jason after he snaps)
  • Tokyo Ghoul, TV Show -- 2014-15
Soul Calibur: Two swords enter. One sword leaves! On one side you have Soul Calibur, a 'supposed' sword of good who fights against the evils of the world. While on side two, you have Soul Edge, a sword of pure evil and greed, who could turn good men... Cruel. Constant war is waged for these two swords, but there has never been a victor.
  • Soul Calibur, Video Games -- 1998-2012
The Godfather's of FPS: The godfather's of FPS is where all the older FPS games of the early and mid 90s games shall go, since it was them who helped create Call of Duty... And other shooters, but Call of Duty mainly...... If you can't tell, it's a joke.
  • DOOM, Video Games -- 1993-2016
  • Wolfenstein, Video Games -- 2009-14
Attack On Titan: A post-apocalyptic version of earth where mankind is hunted and eaten by the Titans. They are male-only giants who feed only on humans, don't have genitalia, and don't actually need to eat to survive. Humans hide behind our huge walls for the most part, though a few of our bravest men go outside.
  • Attack on Titan, Anime -- 2013-2017
Shin Megami Tensei: An on-going, cyclical war between the forces of Law and Chaos, conducted by angels and demons respectively. Humans are caught in the mess. Each of the main games follow a young man as he and his allies try to deal with said mess, usually taking place in a fallen, post-apocalyptic Tokyo, and ultimately the protagonist must decide who he'll side with: Lucifer, "God," or something/someone else? Also, since it's confirmed to exist in a multiverse, alternate realities- and therefore all possible choices and their consequences- exist.
I and II exist in the same world, with II following off of I's Neutral Ending. III and IV are each their own thing; Apocalypse is an alternate ending to IV that follows its neutral path (to a point). Strange Journey is a spin-off that follows the same general format as the main four but follows an experienced team of elite soldiers as they try to deal with a world-threatening rift in Antarctica called the Ozone Layer Schwarzwelt. Protagonist's still a dude who chooses, but he's 25 instead of 17/18/2 days (or 15 for dork ass Nanashi). Yes, I said 2 days. Aleph's fucking weird. Great, but weird.
  • Shin Megami Tensei -- 1992
  • Shin Megami Tensei II -- 1994
  • Shin Megami Tensei III: Nocturne -- 2003
  • Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey -- 2009
  • Shin Megami Tensei IV -- 2013
  • Shin Megami Tensei IV: Apocalypse -- 2016
Didn't include Apocalypse at first 'cause I figured it wouldn't be relevant but it's, uh, relevant now.
Mortal Kombat: MORTAL KOMBAT! *Theme music of the 90s film begins to play.*
  • Mortal Kombat, Video Games -- 1992-2016
Persona: This series takes place in the same multiverse as Shin Megami Tensei, except instead of demons though the characters face off against strange begins called personas. A Persona is a manifestation of a Persona User's personality in the Persona series, referred to as a "mask" for an individual to use to face hardship. A Persona is similar to a Shadow.... The only thing I know about these games are the fact that one of the characters literally battles his sexuality. Like, they try to almost kill each other. That sounds fantastic.
  • Persona, Video Games -- 1996-2017
The Dresden Files: A book series involving crimes and mysteries in a world of magic. Think Harry Potter meets CSI. But it's the writing of the person who wrote the books, not the shit writers of CSI.
  • The Dresden Files, Books -- 2000-14
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure:A long-running manga series that is slowly but surely being adapted into an anime. Follows the (mis)adventures of the Joestar clan from the late 1800s to current year and beyond, and to say much more would enter spoiler territory.
  • JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, Manga -- 1987-2017
  • JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, Anime -- 2012-2017
Far Cry: a Ubisoft sandbox game series. Guns, drugs, and more guns. And drugs. This description is a placeholder until someone better informed than I gives one.
EDIT BY WADE AMORE: Oh my god, you did worse than when I did Code Geass. XD
Far Cry is indeed about drugs and guns, but it's about shooting guns and fighting crazed bad guys in tropical locations. Africa, the tropical islands of Polynesia, the Himalayan mountains, and even thousands of years back in time to when we were cavemen... We didn't have guns back then, just rocks and sticks. Still, shit's crazy in this series.
  • Far Cry, Video Games -- 2004-2014
  • Far Cry: Primal, Video Game -- 2016
Dark Souls: The mysterious dying world of Dark Souls is one covered in mystery. Lore about this world is hard to find as much of it has faded from years of the undead curse and crumbling kingdoms. While not much may be known, one thing is for sure. You will die, if you enter this world alone.
  • Dark Souls, Video Games -- 2011-16
Metal Gear Solid: Snake?!.... SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE!!!.............. Sorry, couldn't help it. From the mind of Hideo Kojima, comes the series of confusing plot points, a game trying to be a movie, and a lot of stupid moments. "She breaths through her skin." Welcome to MGS!
  • Metal Gear Solid, Video Games -- 1987-2015
X-COM: is a video game franchise featuring an elite international organization tasked with countering alien invasions of Earth.
  • X-Com, Video Games -- 1994-2013
  • X-Com 2, Video Game -- 2016
Devil May Cry: The series centers on the main character's goal of avenging his mother's murder by exterminating demons. The gameplay of the series focuses primarily on fast-paced, highly stylized combat.
  • Devil May Cry, Video Games -- 2001-2015
Avatar: A series set in a heavily asian-inspired world, with hybrid-animals (EX: Platypus-Bear). There are 4 races of people, and each race has it's own country and color-scheme. Each of those races has people called 'benders' who can bend the natural elements of the world. The only city considered neutral territory is Republic city.
  • Avatar: The Last Airbender, Cartoon Series -- 2005-2007
  • Avatar: The Legend of Korra, Cartoon Series -- 2012-2014
Fables: Not to be confused with the games series 'Fable,' The series deals with various people from fairy tales and folklore – referring to themselves as "Fables" – who have been forced out of their Homelands by "The Adversary" who has conquered the realm. The Fables have traveled to our world and formed a clandestine community in New York City known as Fabletown. Fables who are unable to blend in with human society (such as monsters and anthropomorphic animals) live at "the Farm" in upstate New York.
  • Fables, Comic series -- 2002-15
Steven Universe: This story is "the coming-of-age story of a young boy named Steven Universe, who lives in the fictional town of Beach City with the "Crystal Gems" – Pearl, Garnet, and Amethyst, three magical humanoid aliens. Steven, who is half-Gem, goes on adventures with his friends and helps the Gems protect the world from their own kind." Steven's a dude-bro, I'm just saying that, and I love him for it.
  • Steven Universe, TV Show -- 2013-17
Horizon Zero Dawn: That game where you fight as a cave-girl a thousand years into the future against robot dinosaurs. It's fun!
  • Horizon Zero Dawn, Video Game -- 2017
Killzone: The series is set in the 24th century, showing the galactic war between the Interplanetary Strategic Alliance (ISA) and the Helghan Empire. The Killzone series follows the continuous war between the ISA and Helghast taking place on both ISA Earth colonies and the planet Helghan, the home planet of the Helghast..... Fuck the ISA! HAIL HELGHAN!
  • Killzone, Video Games -- 2004-13
Call of Duty: Yes, yes, I know. "Wait, Call of Duty? How will that mesh with something like Fire Emblem, or The Witcher? This is such a mismanaged forum that allows everything!" Well, first, fuck off. Second, yes, it doesn't mesh with the other fantasy series... But we're not gonna have FE people firing guns! Nor will we pin Russians against people from Skyrim! Besides, some of the older CoD games had great stories and worlds we can use here.
Sorry, I just needed to rant. Anyway, Call of duty!
  • Call of Duty, Video Games -- 2003-16
The Witcher: The game tells the story of Geralt of Rivia, who is a Witcher – a genetically enhanced human with special powers trained to slay monsters. He's badass and the games have BOOBS!....... BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBS.
  • The Witcher, Video Games -- 2009-15
Undertale: The indie game from 2015 that had everyone praising the hell out of it, to the point it was over-hyped, and now no one talks about it anymore....... Anyway! The story follows a human child, (the player,) trying to find their way out of the world of quirky and strange monsters.
  • Undertale, Video Game -- 2015
Pokemon: Pokemon - Pokemon Theme (Full Version) - YouTube
  • Pokemon, Video Games -- Generations One - Six (1996-2016)
Fallout: "War.... War never changes." Welcome to the apocalyptic wasteland of Fallout, where monsters and mutated beings roam. This world is dying after the governments of the old civilizations bombed each other and now that radiation is killing off the land slowly. But, life still goes on, as people continued to try and remake society as best they can in such horrid times.
  • Fallout, Video Games -- 1997-2015
Overwatch: In a world where humans went to war with robots because they went evil, won the war, now treat robots with really racist views, and two organizations are now battling it out all ovr the world, like a terrorist group and the hero group of Overwatch.... There such was a lot of porn about it.
  • Overwatch, Video Game -- 2016
Legend of Zelda: do we really need to explain this one. I'm being serious despite typing like this -- Falchion Knight His words, not mine
  • Ocarina of Time, Video Game -- 1998
  • Majora's Mask, Video Game -- 2000
  • The Wind Waker, Video Game -- 2002
  • Twilight Princess, Video Game -- 2006
  • Skyward Sword, Video Game -- 2011
  • Breath of the Wild, Video Game -- 2017
Dragon Age: That one fantasy series by Bioware we all like, but are afraid that EA will ruin and will eventually lead to Bioware's closing........ DRAGON AGE!
  • Dragon Age: Origins -- 2009
  • Dragon Age 2 -- 2011
  • Dragon Age: Inquisition -- 2014
KaiserReich: Our what-if universe for Evrensel, this one being of an alternate WW2. What if Germany had won The 'Weltkreig?' The answer: Nothing good apparently.
  • KaiserReich -- 2016
Riordan-Verse: All I know is that the Percy Jackson books are in this section, I have no idea what else there is for this universe.
  • Percy Jackson & The Olympians -- 2005-14
Red vs. Blue: 'Every wonder why we're here?'
  • Red vs. Blue, Web-Series -- Seasons 1-15 (2003-2017)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back