Lore

Day

Erebus woke up, he was tired and hungover from the night before his partying and drinking and smoking leading up to a wild night with the vampire twins. he looked to each side of him where the twins lay cuddling with him and his soft wings. he leaned up to get out of bed and the girls moaned in dismay.

"Dammit, every time I get up you ladies moan at me, I got to leave at some point" he gets up despite the dislike of the vampires and dresses himself "I'll come again I promise" he says before walking out the door, thus out of the brothel and into the noonday sun that blinded him quite easily, so he pulled on his blindfold and went onward to the Arcanum marketplace.

Heather was walking looking for someone to talk to. She hopes she will make some friends and no enemies. She worries that no one will like her.

Elanor stared at the strange text in the notebook. What would it mean? She looked through the notebook to see if there was any more text anything. Something that will explain why this happened. Part of her wanted to push it away, but of course she couldn’t curious as she was. She started to think if this was one big joke but, that couldn’t be. Elanor know nobody who would do that. She looked around in her small room. She better could get ready. There weren’t any meetings today so she only had to copy the notes from yesterday for every member of the counsel. But she had plenty of time to take a walk first. Maybe that would help to find an answer on this madness. So she got dressed and took her backpack with her writing supplies to go to the kitchen to get some breakfast.

Altair woke up on the floor, only in jeans. No armor. He slowly turned his head to look out the window. The sun was out, with only a few whisps of coulds. He groaned sitting up, and held back a yelp as he rubbed his shoulder.
Rough night.
He got up, and stretched as his armor flew into the room and onto his body. The two blue eyes blinked, and he stepped out, red cape silently flapping

Erebus walked down to the market, his wingtips dragging behind him on the ground. he smiles at the odd passerby and he arrives at the market in record time. he walks around, buying bread and rice and coffee for later, before seeing a lost soul walking through the market. he shook his head and walked over to the spirit, invisible to all the others in the market and he taps its shoulder. when it turned he smiled and whispered "I hereby release you from your wandering, return to your rightful place" and the spirit faded from his vision as if he existed as much as all the people around could tell.

Erebus runs into Gwen on his way from the market and he smiles kneeling down to reveal his blindfolded face "and what would your name be?" he asks her friendly

Gwen said nervously and bows, "I'm Gwen Michelle Wilson. Nice to meet you. What's your name?"

he smiles bowing his head "Erebus Aku, nice to meet you, Gwen. don't worry about the blindfold, it's just to shade my eyes" he bows his head as he introduces himself to her and handed her a piece of bread along with a small bag of rice, "you look hungry, here"

"Hmm, well what happened to your parents?" he asked tilting his head and looks at her for a long moment, "if you can't find a place to stay then you can come with me"

"i'm sure the girls would like to see someone other than me for once" he smiles "come on, I'm just up the street" he spreads his wings to shade her eyes and stands

"Oh, they are," he says looking down at her, "you know I'm going to be moving soon, would you like to come with me when I leave?"

"only two rules," he says seriously looking down at her "do not ever miss a chance to cause trouble and never get caught causing trouble" he smiles at her as they reach the brothel and he opens the back door.

he comes out and he reaches out for her hand "there's no need to stand here outside" he says chuckling at how she stood there waiting

Back