Lore

As Elanor graped some bread out of the kitchen and quickly walked outside. Lost in thought she walked over the streets. She took her notebook out of here backpack and started to look through it in the hope to find some kind of hint. She was so bussy with the book that she didn’t notice the man in armor she nearly walked into. “o, sorry sorry’ she said while she backed up. She really didn’t want to talk to a soldier right now.

Altair yelped, falling backwards. His armored feet clanked as he ran backwards trying to catch his balance, and then he fell onto the floor. He groaned, holding his head. "It's fine," he mumbled. "Nice book," he said, taking a glance

Elanor felt how her cheeks turned the same color as her hair when the soldier started to talk about her book. “uh. Uh.. thank you” she mummers while she held her book behind her back. Some sort of intuition told her that it was best he didn’t saw it. “I am so sorry are you ok do you need help?” she asked. While she nervously looked around her in the hope someone could take over.

'Altair noticed the change in conversation but didn't say anything. "No no, I'm fine..." He mumbled, using the kitchen counter as a surface to get up. As he was getting up, the two glowing green eyes in the helmet flicked over to where the notebook was. Then back at the desk, quickly. She was hiding it. But now was not the time, we would look into it later.
"Who are you?" He asked.

Elanor looked at the man. With the soldier towering high above her she felt really uncomfortable and the glowing green eyes behind the helmet scared her a bit. So quickly she stood up as well. Not that it helped much because the soldier was way bigger then Elanor. Nearly everyone was bigger then Elanor too be honest. “Elanor” she said softly to the shoes of the soldier. Relieved he wasn’t wounded. A thought came up maybe he knew more maybe he could help.
(we are in need for Gemma I think if we want to continue this)

(K one more) "Why are you so afraid? I'm just another citizen. With armor. Not like a soldier or anything..." he said. Time to go for the long bomb. He walked behind her, and took a casual glance. He looked at the notebook, then turned around as if he were forgetting something. "Almost forgot, the names Altair. Nice to meet ya."

Elanor laughed weakly at the joke of the soldier and wanted to turn around so she was between the book and the soldier again. But before she could the book suddenly seemed to jump out of her hands and fell open on the floor. In Elanor’s shock the words “Who wants to solve puzzle that can’t be solved alone might find help somewhere unexpected.” appeared on the page. Elanor looked at the book. Well would that mean she should ask the soldier for help. She reached for the notebook but it was too late the soldier would already have read it.

"Words of the wise," Altair grinned. "Where did you get the notebook, out of curiosity?" He asked. He recently came from Fantasy City. (Read about that on Wattpad) He had become more wary, more suspicious of things he didn't truly understand. It was a stupid notebook, but he didn't care. Something drew him to it, and he couldn't figure it out. His hand was in his cape, clutching the hand of his sword Elanor could not see. It probably wasn't important, but he had to be careful.

“nowhere” Elanor said a bit too quick and the added remembering the words of the notebook. ‘uh hhm from the market I mean uh yesterday I walked over the market and then I saw it, well yeah that is how I find it.” Elanor stuttered while she pulled her notebook closer. She was still a bit uncomfartable with trusting the man. "Well that are not my words"she continued blussing when she realised the man must have think that. 'the notebook wrote that" she added. She could barely believe her own words and didn't know what was most remarkable that she trusted the man or that the notebook seemed to comminicate.

Altair was silent for a moment. The God soul was next to him, only Altair could see.
That notebook is important, Altair. What if it leads to Doom?
Doom won't come back. This doesn't include him
What about the Notebook?
I'll deal with that. But for now, we need-- I need- food. I had to skip. I'll look into it later. Snoop.
Snooping is fun.
This from you.

"Listen, can we meet up later? I have to do something. Name the time and place, I don't care," Altair said. He shrugged. He took his hand out of the cape.

Elanor looked at her notebook and took a deep breath. “uh, yeah sure well we could meet in front of the church 3 o’clock in uh 4/5days” Elanor said in one breath, pushing the date away as far as she could. Besides she really was busy the next couple days. She was a bit scared but some where deep down the little girl she once was too curious about the notebook to not follow every sign of evidence.

4 days, 3 o'clock. Got it," Altair said. "Nice to meet ya." He walked off toward a few shops to find food, his mind somehow glued to the notebook.

Erebus woke up that afternoon and checked on Gwen, smiling at her even breaths and peaceful face, she and himself had a few rough days and needed a good long rest.he donned a suit of silver armor, emblazoned with his symbol, the crescent moon, tieing his enchanted blindfold over his eyes. he left the apartment an flew over the city, spotting a couple of thieves, catching them within a few minutes before spotting a glint of golden armor while flying by an alley. he took a moment to land behind the armored citizen, tapping them on the shoulder "excuse me"

@Arx11

Last edited:
Elanor walked over the streets. This time she has her notebook safely in her backpack. She was a bit nervous. The notebook didn’t show anything new the last couple of days and Elanor started to thing everything was just an weird dream. She even considered not coming at all but her curiosity did won on the end and here she was walking towards the church. For a short moment she thought he didn’t come but, she noticed the soldier pretty quickly on the end he did stand out with his golden armor. Elanor started to feel really stupid for bumping in to him a couple days before. She started to walk towards the man when suddenly she noticed an other soldier with big wings on his back and she froze. Panicked she looked around her scared they would be after her notebook. She was stupid to come here what was she thinking that he was just going to help her. Luckily she was small so hopefully he didn’t spotted her yet although with her bright orange hair she did stand out.

he caught a flash of red-orange hair in the corner of his eye before the man answered him, instantly the woman made a turnaround as soon as he saw her even though she may not have seen her spying her in his vision. his mind was torn between the girl and the man, time slowed while he thought do I leave the man behind to pursue the girl...or do I ask this fine gentleman what he plans on doing with his armor? he decided that the girl, who was obviously hiding something on her, and while he studied her, whispers seemed to enter his mind telling him to follow her. All of this happening in a space of a few seconds, he turned on a dime following the girl.

Last edited:
Nervously Elanor looked behind to see if the two man had seen her. In her despair she looked right in the silver eyes of dangerous looking man with the black wings. Quick she turned around and in a reflex she pulled her backpack from her back to hold it save in front of her. She started to walk away but, before she disappeared into the crowd she hold still. Somewhere deep inside she was curious to what would happened what could happened. The man scared her yes but she was also curious about him. Everything that was magic had that effect on her. As a little girl she had dreamed about having magic herself. She never really fitted in with the rest but when she got older she had given up on that stupid fantasy. She was just weird nothing else but now she had the notebook she was just scared.

Back