Lore

Erebus shoved past people he could, getting frustrated glances and curses thrown at him. he had lost her for a moment, his eyes searching for her in the crowd and catching a glimpse of her red-orange hair, rushing now to catch up to her. when he reached her, he put a kind smile on his face and tapped her shoulder asking her in the smoothest voice he could "excuse me ma'am, but I couldn't help but realize you ran when you saw me at the church, why is that, are you hiding something?"

Altair saw the man go after the lady he had recently met. It had hit him like cold water:
Notebook.
He ran after the man, his armored feet clanking on the ground. He had made a path through the crowd.
(When this is finished can I animate it?)

Elanor froze when she heard the man talk to hear. She turned around and looked up at the impressing looking man standing near Altair seconds ago. “I I didn’t ran I just I had a meeting with him” she stuttered pointing at the man running in their direction. While pushing her backpack closely against her chest with her other arm. “I I saw you were talking and I uh didn’t wanted to disturb.” She added trying to explain the reason of her flight.

The crowd was starting to close up. Altair started to push his way through, working toward them.
That notebook is giving off some kind of aura. Must've attracted the man.
And me.

Erebus was listening to her speak, his face giving nothing away and he lifted a wing to block her view after she pointed "he is a smaller problem, what's in the bag?" the whispers were louder now and he was tempted to do what they told him 'take it...it belongs to you...do not let her escape!' but the voices in his head were more rational 'wait...if it's dangerous take it...the man wants it as well...' he looked down at her, his height he now saw as more intimidating thanreassuring and he knelt down on one knee "come on now...show me what you're hiding"

Last edited:
“I am not hiding anything.” She said too fast her panic must hearable in her voice. She didn’t trust the man and started to get a bit worried about the fact the man seemed to know she was hiding something. Would he know about notebook? Did the man told him? “run, run, run” a voice in her head yelled at her. Frightened Elanor did an step backwards holding her backpack close in her arms. Doing this she nearly bumped into the man behind her. Quickly she looked behind her to if she could escape. She doubted if she would fast enough but she didn’t planned to go without a fight. “run run run” the voices yelled again and Elanor started to doubt if she was going crazy. A glance back at the man kneeling in front her made her decision clear. Quickly she turned around and ran away pushing her backpack close.

he watched her struggle and noticed that something was telling her to move, but she wasn't sure what exactly, he heard the whispers quiet and knew they must have had something to do with her as soon as she ran away from him. he hung his head, tying his blindfold around his eyes and shaking his head. once he had tied the blindfold around his head, a beat of his wings had him soaring above the crowd and he spotted her again, diving to land in front of her once more, drawing his sword once he had and raising to his full height, his wings outstretched menacingly "now just listen to me..."

A gloved hand grabbed his foot from behind, and yanked him into the crowd.
Altair pulled, armor glowing gold. He was using all his strength to hold this guy. He threw him to the ground, and ran to the lady. "Run, I'll take care of this." The crowd cleared out, shocked. He began walking toward the guy, and pulled his sword from out of his cape. "Didn't your mom tell you not to play with sharp toys?"

he was pulled from underneath by the man in the gold armor and Erebus whipped his head around to see that the armor was glowing a bright gold color. he struggled to stand for a moment then righted himself and heard the man's warning to the girl. a connection instantly formed between the two and he knew that they were hiding something from him...something dangerous. by the time he fully recovered the soldier starting walking back toward him, pulling a sword out and making an extremely moronic quip. he picked up his own sword and the blade instantly lit with white flames when the hilt made contact with his palm, runes glowing along its surface and his eyes turned from their normal shade to a darker more predatorial color. "child get out of my way...you do not want to fall on this blade...and I do not want to kill you, so move"

Elanor stopped abruptly when the man suddenly landed in front of here. Afraid she looked behind her only to see the other man. Panicked she looked around her trying to find words to say but Altair was faster than her. Thankful she looked at him and walked further away from the scene. So the two didn’t work together she thought when she managed to safely disappear in the crowd. The wisest thing to do was run away as far and as fast as she could she knew. However she was too curious to just run away. She might never know what could have happened. So instead of running away she stayed around on a distance so she could still see the two man.

This was more serious than thought. Ok, god mode.
"For the protection of all souls, I am a god!" He yelled, rather quickly. His armor disappeared, and red armor took its place. He opened his palm, and a red sword appeared in a red mist. The eyes were red, cape white. He stuck out his arm, and a white metal shield formed below the elbow. "I'm not letting you get to her."
The crowd murmured.

Last edited:
Reactions: Day
Erebus was beginning to get impatient and he knew that this would either escalate and destroy half the city, or deflate and save the lives of thousands, his moral compass wavered slightly, while he decided whether or not to move or run. after a few moments of thinking he had a solution, he sunk the blade into the earth saying "no god would face another in combat, and you're playing with a god who knows when a person will die...peaceful or not", when he finished speaking he propelled himself off the ground, returning ever so slowly to his apartment on the other side of the city. he wasn't happy about leaving his sword behind, but being a god of peaceful deaths he knew that the people of the city would have suffered a horrible death if he had continued with that man, he would have to resolve it some other time.

The armor glowed red, and a red mist appeared and turned to gold, and so did the armor. Back to normal. He looked at the sword and pulled it out of the ground. He started toward his house, the crowd parting. He wasn't really a god, it was the 2nd strongest of the Armored Warriors.

Erebus paced in his apartment, trying to find out what the whispers were coming from, he knew it wasn't a spirit or a person, so it had to have been whatever the girl was holding. he wouldn't be able to get close to her if that man was around either, and he would need his sword if he was going to be able to protect himself. he stopped when he realized that Gwen was sitting and staring at him as if he were crazy.

Altair wondered. Was he a threat? That guy seemed like a god. Altair went god mode to upgrade, and look scarier, but the truth was he wasn't. Just more weapons and upped strength.
Altair remembered he had to go to the meeting today. He ran to his house, and put the sword on the kitchen counter. He was about to leave when he thought of something. Coming in his armor seemed a little too hostile for a friendly meeting. His armor flew off onto the board, and he put on a red shirt. He put on shoes and looked in the mirror. Hair? Nope. Pants? Yup. Shirt? Yup. Shoes? Yupperdoodles. He thought about putting on a hat and decided against it.

Altair showed up on time at the meeting place.

Last edited:
Amazed she looked how the man transformed. God? Did he really say that she thought but well after what happened with the notebook she thought it couldn’t get any weirder but yes apparently it could. Luckily the other man decided not to fight. His behavior seemed weird to hear who leaves his sword behind? And then the weird saying. It sounded as something that could appear in her notebook.

A little afraid she nervously walked a bit closer towards Altair but before she had the change to say anything the man also disappeared. A bit confused she looked around but the people around her already seemed to forgot about what happened and continued with their lives. A bit lost she was about to walk back to home. If the man would wanted to talk with her he wouldn’t disappear right she thought when suddenly she realized that there was warmth coming from her backpack. Weird really weird she thought. Carefully she walked into a side street so no one would see her and took out her notebook from her backpack. It indeed felt warm. When she opened it one word was visible on the pages “church”. Elanor was surprised the notebook didn’t came up with some kind of poetry. It was loud and clear it wanted her to go back to the church.

When she arrived back at the church she looked around for a man in a golden armor but there was no one to be seen and she started to feel really dumb by listening to a notebook.

Erebus had a long time to wonder where the man would take his sword, but he didn't want to track it down for a few more minutes. he didn't want to start anything that didn't need to start though and decided to leave Gwen behind in the apartment, she could care for herself for an hour or two more. he left through a back door, lifting himself over the buildings and looking for anything out of the ordinary in the city. only one thing caught his eye, a glint of gold and flying armor in the corner of his eye and far off in the city. he quickly caught a draft that would carry him in the right direction, pursuing his weapon desperately. "if that son a bitch scratched my blade I will kill him..."

Great. She didn't recognize him. Oh well. The armor came out of nowhere, slammed onto his body, and he walked up to the lady. "Hey, sorry I'm late. I was a little held up, as you know."

Back