Lore

Elanor still holding her backpack in front of her chest looked around the crowd still looking for a glimps of gold. She nearly wanted to give up when she saw a short glimps of gold in the corner of her eye followed by a familair voice saying something. She turned around to see in her suprice the man in golden armor. Did he ran that fast she though? She just looked in that direction and he wasn't there she absolutly sure. “uh.. yeah uh well hey” she stuttered not sure what to say.

Gwen was very happy to graduate. Now she can focus on her new job. She needs a ride to get to and from work as a accounting.

"You okay?" Altair asked. "You seem jumpy today. Want to go inside??" Altair asked. Really, he just wanted to know more about the notebook.
Smart ass.
Seriously?!
Yeah, Altair. Protection. Wait a second, you're just going for the notebook.
No shit, God.

Erebus dropped onto the porch of the man's house, picking up the sword he had left behind and Altair had carted back to his house. he inspected it carefully for any damage before sheathing it and getting a running start toward an open area where he could take off back to his apartment. once he had lifted off, he quickly gained speed, heading back to his apartment where Gwen was waiting for a lift to her new job. though a thought continued to run through his mind about the two citizens connection, and the whispers that ran through his head when he approached the girl. "i've really got to get out more"

Gwen said as she saw Erebus, "I just got a new job as a accounting. I can't wait to get a ride to and from work. Thanks for being there for me."

Altair saw off in the distance the other guy going to his house. How could he have known the sword was there?! Either go after the notebook, or check the house. He was torn.

Erebus suddenly couldn't contain his excitement for her and he picked her up, spinning while holding her up "you've got a job! my little sis has a job!" he grinned then set her down and knelt in front of her"let's get you to that job of yours" he forgot about all his other problems at that moment, only focusing on his little sisters big day and her major accomplishments in school and in her life while they had been together.

Gwen smiles, "Thank you bro. I should have told you earlier. I just forgot. Are you mad at me?"

he looked her in the eye and frowned at her "I could never be mad at you, you don't have to worry, I was just taking care of some business around town" he stood up to his full height. smiling down at her. "now let's go, jump on" he bent down so she could get onto his back and waited for her to do so.

Elanor noticed the man seemed distracted. “sir?” she asked carefully in an attempt to get his attention. She looked down at her backpack she had put her notebook back in put it seemed she forgot to close the zipper. Nervously she checked if her notebook was still there. It was of course it was she told herself while she struggled to close the zipper.

Last edited:
Elanor looked at the man unsure if she would say yes. "yeah, I guess" Elanor murmered nearly unhearable while she walked in the direction of the church. It was a relative large church with huge stained windows. There wasn’t an church service right now but there were still a couple of people walking in and out the church to pray, ask for guidance or to lit a candle for loved ones who passed away. She walked into the large entrance of the church and looked around. At her right there was an smaller room with benches were about 6 people were sitting on to pray. The large doors in front of them that would lead to the mainroom was closed. Elanor looked up at the man to see if he would sit on the benches in the entrance or would walk to the little room. She saw multiple people walking around them looking a bit scared for the man in the golden armor.

Altair lamented and sat down. He was tired of standing at this point, the debate 'debate' with the other man took its toll. He looked around at the church. "Do they have services here?" He asked. The lady probably wouldn't know, but who cares?

Erebus, was very unaware of the meeting between the two figures, still helping Gwen with her ride to her work. he looked over his shoulder at her and stood, walking toward the door and ducking to make sure she didn't get hit by the doorframe. "all right, which way are we going?" he looks back and forth, lifting off the ground with less ease than normal, his exertion and theatrics from earlier taking it's toll on him.

Erebus nodded, turning toward where their destination lie. he drifted in a hot air current, pushing him forward at high speeds. he shouted back towards her "hold on, it might get a little hard to sit still!" his wings were unmoving and yet they were moving at a pace unrivaled by that of horse and buggy.

within minutes they reached the large building on the outskirts of the city. he landed softly and walked toward the large oak doors with her still on his back "now let's see if we can get you inside on time, we have to make a good impression don't we?" he smiled up at her, turning his head up and to the side to catch a glimpse of her face.

Shy Elanor sat down next to the man and looked at the couple people walking past. She hoped no one she know would be there not that she know that people. Thanks to her bright orange hair the people of the counsel would recognize her. Not that they would know her name. Even the head of the counsel doesn’t really know. In the beginning of the meeting he always introduced her as Ella. She never had the courage to correct him. She looked back at the man when she heard him say something “uh, yes every Sunday in that room I mean uh behind those doors” she answered nodding towards the big doors. “but uh well.. do you uh” Elanor started then she hold still for a moment looking for words and courage to say them. Then she took a deep breath and said softly to her backpack on her lap: “Do you know more about the notebook?”

Back