Lore

he held his head in pain and rocked back and forth slightly from the recoil. he took a long time to answer her, "the book....it's not just a book...there's something in it that wants out...it's powerful that's for sure" he stood shakily and held his shoulders in a protective stance. Altair was yet to react, but he knew that he would have something to say about all this.

"What the hell?!" Altair yelled. He looked at the book, andstuck out his gloved hand. "Give me the book. I won't destroy it; I need to study it. This thing... it's evil. I have to stop it. I'm Altair, yes, but I am also Protection, 1 of 4 Warriors. I need to see this."

Last edited:
Elanor did a step backwards pushing the book closer to her chest. She was a bit less scared to lose the book. It could apparently defend itself somehow. Elanor looked at Altair talking. If there was one thing she was sure of. Was is that if someone needed to help the book it was she. Till now she was the only one it wrote to. She was the only one who could hold it was she who got the book on the market not the two man. But she needed help and somehow she was certain it must one of these two man but which one. Uncertain Elanor looked up at Altair “who are you?” Elanor asked softly at the man. She never had heard of the 4 warriors.

"Protection, AKA Altair." Altair kept the hand out. "There are 4 Armored Warriors, Doom, God, Peace, Protection. War is one, but we don't really consider him. We protect the dimension." Altair was serious. "Now if you don't mind, I would like the book." Altair wasn't asking anymore. It sounded more like a command.

Erebus stood, recovered mostly from the burst of energy. "excuse me, but she is the finder, and the safest hands at this point are hers, despite your and my power". he took a few shaky steps toward Elanor, making sure he wasn't a threat to her as much as he could, standing at her side. "And if you think that you can take this from her...you've got to deal with me", his hand lay on the hilt of his weapon, ready to pull it and stop any further argument.

Elanor nodded at the man but, his weren’t good enough to convince her to give the book to him. Surprised she looked up at the man. Just this morning it was Altair defending her from him and now he is defending her from Altair. It was strange how something could change so quickly. Anxious she looked at The man’s hand on the hilt of the sword and then over at the soldier in the corner doing the same, yet he didn’t look like he wanted to mingle in.

Altair did not want to cause something bad. Far beyond that, actually. Without a word, he dropped his sword and left the building.

Altair arrived in his house. "This is dangerous. I have to get to the notebook. It's not..." Altair sighed. And that god protecting her... that didn't make things easier.

Erebus watched in partial shock when the man dropped his sword and turned on his heels, leaving the church without a single word to either one of them. He turned to face the girl he had protected from him and smiled down speaking quietly, "i guess that takes care of him...anyway, what can you tell me about the book that hasn't already been said?"

When the man suddenly threw his sword on the floor she quickly did a step backwards. Confused she looked at the other man. Well that was the second time today one of them left there sword after an almost fight about the book. “uh.. uh uhm” Elanor murmured while she tried to think of what she had already said and what she needed to say more. “well uh this morning I somehow was able to uh yeah hhm destroy my nightstand. But I just wanted to turn of the alarm.” She said releasing how ridiculous she sounded but wasn’t, all of this ridiculous. “oh and the man of the market really wanted to get rid of it.”

Erebus listened intently while she spoke, marking every word that she uttered as important. when she finished speaking he backed up slowly toward the seats of the church, waving for her to follow him. "come, come, I'll tell you what I heard from the book, and what I think it is", he was being as kind and courteous as possible, relying on his charm and experience to carry him through this new challenge. "i'm not going to hurt you or your book...don't worry"

Careful she walked towards the man and sat down next to the man close enough so he could talk without half the church knowing what they were saying but far a way enough so he couldn’t suddenly take away her notebook. Ilyrana carefully looked around at the other people in the church but most them already seemed to forget what happened and continued walking/talking or whatever they were doing. “ok” she said softly looking at the man waiting for him to talk.

he held his hands up in front of him in a show of friendship and scooted closer to her, seeing that she didn't like how close he was already he stopped after a second. "your book has a mind of its own like there's something inside it, trapped...which i realize that's what it it, the book...it's not just a book it's also a prison for someone inside, that's why it can write and speak to people". he listened to himself talking and knew he sounded crazy.

Last edited:
Altair took off his helmet, and sat down. He set the helmet on a nightstand, and fell back, sighing. His sword appeared next to his helmet. "There has to be a way to destroy it." He closed his eyes, and instantly fell asleep.

Elanor moved a bit further away when the man came closer. She didn’t trust him enough to sit that close to her. She nodded at the man. How ridiculous it may sound, it somehow seemed logical. Somehow or she was really going crazy. “but how? And how do we free him?” she asked the man and after a short silence she added softly “Do we want to?." She didn't really trusted the person in the notebook but was also really curious. Mostly in books when someone is captured in an magialprison there is a good reason for it.

Erebus thought long and hard while she spoke and after she stopped, taking time to think it through. he eventually responded to her, "Well i think that they want out more than we want them to come out here...i mean they through some pretty heavyweight magic around..." he had noticed her scooting away and understood, he would do the same in her situation.

Elanor looked at the man. He looked really willing to help. Did the notebook really meant him. She sighed who know who the book or actually wizard/witch inside meant. Maybe it didn’t meant someone.

She nodded at the man. Yeah it made sense what he said. If she was locked up in a book however that was possible she would wanted to get out or would she? The thought of living in one of the fantasy books she liked to read always seemed positive to her. Speaking about that it did felt like she indeed ended up in one of those story’s. “so, hhm what do we do?’ something inside her really really wanted to free the person inside. She couldn’t really explain it just was. “wait, what if we wrote in the notebook?” she suggested. Pulling out a pencil out of her back. Maybe the person inside could answer some of there questions.

Erebus couldn't help but reach for her hand to stop her, not knowing exactly what would happen if she wrote to it. "let's just take some time...to find out what exactly they are, and what they would do if they were released". he wished that the other man had stayed to help, she seemed to trust him more than she trusted his massive size and black wings that she seemed so interested in.

Elanor looked up at the big man and pulled her hand back, dropping the pencil on the ground. Öops ohno” she murmurs while reaching down to the pencil to pick it off the ground. Due to the sudden movement the notebook also fell on the ground. Elanor felt some people watching in her direction again and she turned bright red embarresed by her clumsiness. There was this super magical dangerous notebook and she dropped it on the ground. Quickly she picked up the note book as well. While she said softly “maybe but how?”.

Erebus had no idea what to do with the girl and he watched her fumble not only her pencil but the now incredibly important notebook onto the floor for everyone around to hear in the voluminous hall of the church. When she had fully recovered the pencil and notebook he answered her question. "i currently have no idea as to how we release whoever's in there...but if i were to do it, i would have to know how they got there in the first place."

Elanor looked up at the man holding the notebook safely in her hands again. Quietly she thought of an way how to figure out how and what. Of course the library. The library never had left her answers unanswered. Sometimes it just took a bit longer to figure out the answer. It could take a very long time Elanor feared and the answer may not lay in the general library. “We could look in the library for an answer. “ she suggested softly looking down at the notebook.

Back