Lore

Altair slowly opened his eyes, and sat up, clutching his head with one hand. He had a minor headache from the nap. He got up, and put on his helmet, recalling the past events. He had to go and grab his sword from the library. Surley they were gone by now. He stepped out hs house, his mind set on the notebook.

Erebus hardly heard her mumblings but he got what was important and he nodded at her proposal, "the library could definitely help, though I doubt information on releasing powerful entities from magic prisons would be just sitting in a library" he chuckled lightly, trying to get the girl to settle down and calm down around him, he wasn't as scary as he looked. This was of course when he started to think about Gwen, who was probably worried sick about where he was.

Elanor looked up at the man and nodded. They might not but, if there was a wizard that did something that was weird putting him into a book something should be written down into a book. She didn’t say anything though and she waited silently till the man would go to the library while she put her notebook safely back into her backpack. She was still a bit scared of the man. She could difficult forget what happened a couple of hours ago. She looked around the curch the sword of the other man was still there. No one dared to even touch it. He would probably come back soon, she thought.

Altair walked into the church, saw the two, and instantly hid. "Jesus, why are they still here?" he mumbled. He had to wait; now was NOT the time. He didn't have a sword so he could not fight too well...

Erebus stood slowly, looking down at Elanor curiously and a hint of confusion ran through his gaze as he ran through their earlier conflict, realizing she had resisted the man with surprising strength. he decided to ask her about it, knowing she would likely give him a straight answer. "How were you able to resist the man earlier? you seem stronger than you look..."

“I.. uh not really.. I uh I don’t know” Elanor stuttered turning bright red. Quickly she stood up as well and walked in the direction of the door. She honestly surprised herself as well. She looked around at the man that looked like he came right of one of the story’s she wrote. Her main characters always found the strength to battle there fears and went on amazing adventures. But they were usually a bit bigger then her.

Altair heard them coming, and quickly jumped into the bushes. It had thorns ALL over it, but his armor protected him. He didn't move to make sure they could not see him.

Erebus, a little surprised at the girls stuttering at his questions decided not to say anymore, the blushing on her face obvious at this point as they walked towards the door. He couldn't shake the feeling though that they had been watched for a short time, as if someone had locked eyes on them and decided to follow their conversation or maybe even them. Against his wishes though he felt he had to speak, "So...you seem a little flustered by me...is there some sort of reason? or are my handsome features too much for you?"

Elanor looked at the man and giggled. It was all just to weird. Wizards locked into book and know and very imitating man with huge wings was no.. no... “sorry, well uh you are a uhm..” she said trying to find the right word. “impressive.’ She finished. Walking out of the church and in the direction of the library. The main town library wasn’t very far away. Maybe a ten minute walk at the very most.

Erebus noticed her giggling and loss for words more now than before, it didn't strike him as surprising but it was a rising theme with her actions, one he hoped would start to go away eventually. Walking out behind her he didn't even notice that Altair had hidden in the bushes, simply walking past them deep in thought. "well I could always drop the armor off at home, and meet you at the library...if that could help" he was being considerate, seeing as the man from earlier could show up at any time and start something.

Altair nabbed the opportunity, and booked it into the church, making sure his feet didn't hit the ground too hard. It would make them notice. He turned, and backed into the wall, out of sight, his eyes on the prize.

Elanor nodded. Without armor he wouldn’t stand out that much. Of Altair would show up again. He maybe wouldn’t notice him. Although even without the armor the man would look impressive. Especially because even without the armor the would still have large black wings. Although she wasn’t really happy with walking alone with the chance of Altair showing up. So she added. “well I mean you don’t have to.”

He shook his head at her, knowing it would be better if he became less noticeable and shed the armor to blend in with the people. "It's no problem for me, I have to check on some things at home anyway, she'll be waiting for me and is probably worried where I went...unless you need me to stay here with you". He wasn't sure about staying with her due to the silver armor he was wearing and it's bright reflections around him, adding to the attention he would get because of his size and strange appearance.

Altair sighed and walked over to his sword. He pulled it out and touched his cape with it. It merged, disappearing. He walked out of the church, and all his armor fell off in a bush. It would come to him if he needed it. Neither Eleanor or the guy she was with had seen him without his armor. He pulled a shirt out of his jeans and pulled it on. It was a red shirt. He found a hat, took it without caring who owned it, and put it on, starting after the two, blending in the crowd. The only thing that would make him stand out was his gray skin.

Elanor looked up at the man “no I am fine its ok. I will see you at the library.” She answered and then fasten her speed and walked off to the library. She didn’t wanted the man to know she was scared. She could care for herself. Besides she had the book right. Quick she walked through the streets not noticing the grey skinned man.

Altair followed; apparently she was heading to the library. If he needed the armor, he could summon it. But even that had it's risks. They could see it fly in, or it could hit the wall or...
Altair shook his head, and looked for Eleanor, found her, and followed. He saw someone with a book, so he snatched it, and began reading. The person pretested, then pulled out another book. He rolled his eyes, his mind on Eleanor and the Notebook.

Elanor walked into the library. It was a big library old library, it was busy, like usually but still oddly silent. So if you picked up a book you could pretend you was alone. Just like Elanor prefer it. Determined she walked right to the section with the history books and started looking for something about wizards and notebooks. If she couldn’t find anything here she would move to the section with books about folklore. A lot of books to look through. She didn’t really mind too be honest. Erebus would be there soon as well she hoped. Concentrated on the task at hand she didn’t noticed the man that stole a book from someone.

Altair stayed a bit behind, seeing her go into the history section. He sat at a table next to the entrance, away from the section, and began to "read." Every now and then his eyes would flicker up to Eleanor. The book he was reading, or he stole, was titled "How to steal." Ironic. Kind of.

Erebus had long since lifted off when she finished speaking and he rushed back toward the darker more rundown area of town where he lived with Gwen. After a short time, he made it to the apartment and hurried inside, checking that Gwen had left safely before shedding his silver armor and donning a dark red coat, covering his wings with it and hiding his size partially. Once he was partially disguised he rushed back out the door and lifted off to fly the short distance to the door of the library, his wings beating heavily all the way and letting out a deep sound.

Back