Lost Mines of Phandelver Meta/Rules/OOC Discussion

That Guy

Lost Mine of Phandelver - Ask me for details!
Ok. If you didn't see the rules on the character sheet forum, here they are again.

1. Absolutely NO rape or sexual assault of any kind. If this happens, you will be kicked from the game without a warning.
2. No NSFW content of any kind. I don't care if two characters end up sleeping with each other, don't RP that out; instead, do a fade-to-black if that situation arises.
3. For skills, I am doing a standard point buy.
4. I am allowing homebrew content; however, you must send me a PM with all relevant information beforehand.

5. Keep all OOC/meta discussion here.
6. I do not care if anyone plays a couple in a relationship, but if they are in a relationship, it must be 18+.
Most importantly, though,

Have fun during this, and please give any feedback on my DM skills at any time.

Your character will be starting at level three, so create a level three character.

I'm assuming this is 5e?
Standard point-buy is 27 points, and the max you can have in a stat is 15, right?
How are you gonna handle range? Should we just somewhat ignore that, so it'll be more fluffy?

I'm assuming this is 5e?
Standard point-buy is 27 points, and the max you can have in a stat is 15, right?
How are you gonna handle range? Should we just somewhat ignore that, so it'll be more fluffy?

Since this is a play-by-post, range isn't as important. I would use the standard range on any ranged weapons.

I have a rough draft for Dane of Archendale up that just needs fluff at this point. I may need to actually roll stats though since I just used the point-buy system in the book (I swear I saw it mentioned somewhere in the thread, but can't find it now >_>) but otherwise should be ready to go after a few edits.

He mentions skill point buy. I suggest we either point buy stats, or use the standard array, for fairness.

Back