Loveless

Mai_able

Forest Faerie
Name: Isabelle Marina Loveless
Race: Human
Personality: A very loving mother, would do anything for her child, proud and stern but kind to those in need, never turn down those who need help, and overall smart-ass, and doesn't like taking no for an answer.
History: Isabelle grew up in a foster home, very strict and they treated her like their own daughter. She excelled in school and loves to cook. During her first year of college, she met YC. they were in love and three years later she was pregnant. Isabelle thought everything was going well until YC disappeared. Isabelle toughened up her heart and finished college. She got a business degree in culinary and opened up her own bakery along with a taekwondo dojo right next door.
Appearance: Stands at 5'4", has bright green eyes, has rose tattoo's up wast and a small butterfly on right shoulder mixed in with her daughter's birthdate
View attachment 5291View attachment 5292View attachment 5293

Name: Akira Isalene Loveless
Personality: Very bubbly but always loves to read and learn, shy around strangers but a very polite and sweet little girl
Appearance: View attachment 5294

Isabelle is the mother to 3-year-old Kira Before Kira was born she was with YC. YC disappeared for three years with no contact for (whatever reason you want). YC shows up at Isabelle's job or home (either-or, or really wherever you want) and the story starts from there. Details about MC would be given after we've agreed on this plot I don't like to spoil the good parts.

Name: Alex Loveless
Sex: Male
Personality:
Alex has a warm smilie and easy going is usually the go to word when people describe him. Alex is soft and warm and a big teddy bear preferring to hug those close to them and cheer them on. Preferring to give daily compliments. Alex is somewhat a clown making people smilie and making them happy is usually his top priority in any situation. However Alex himself is relatively closed off. Rarely opening up and revealing to much of himself. However he still desires care and affection like anyone else

description: Alex has pure white hair, either from stress he won’t admit to or premature greying possibly both. His skin is fairly normal for the parts that reguarally see light. Alex keeps well groomed keeping his face clean shaven nails down and hair short. Most often can be found wearing a “Dont worry”white res hurt and a black hoodie to go over it. Paired with a black fingerless on his right hand. Usually paired with sweatpants and easy slip on sneakers.

"Mommy! Mommy wake up!" Isabelle woke up to Akira's normal hyperactivity, she smiled and swooped the jumping toddler into her arms showering her with kisses, until she broke out into a fit of giggles. "Good morning Akira. I see someone's happy." Isa smiled and lifted herself from the bed carrying the 3-year-old with her. Akira hugged onto her mother smiling, "Mommy I hungry." Isabelle chuckled as she walked to the kitchen to make her daughter some food. It had been a long three years that it had been just her and her daughter. She had worked hard with a newborn child and hectic college classes, but luckily a few old friends had been there to help her. Isabelle sighed and sat Akira down at the small child size pink picnic table she had bought her for her second birthday. She reached in the fridge pulling out some various fruits, dry cereal, and yogurt with a pretty pink bendy straw before placing it in front of her and turning on the tv to her daily cartoons.

Isa made herself a bowl of cereal and sighed sitting on the chair across from her daughter. She had to stop by the shop later, Lain had baked a new flavor of cupcakes she wanted to try for the customers before she opened the dojo. She had spent a year building up the store and even longer to gain a reputation for both the store and the dojo. It was always a hectic day for her unless the weekend hit but she loved to be able to pursue her dreams. As she reached to take another bite of her cereal there was a knock on the front door. She sighed and picked up her bowl walking to the front door, "Lain I told you I was coming to the shop at 12. Why are you always so imp-" Isabelle opened the door and nearly dropped her cereal by what she saw.

Alex staggered down the hall way. Where had he been? How long? He had lost track of time. He wasn’t sure. He used the hallway to brace himself. He wa happy he got to see his wife again. He still had his wedding ring on.

His eye was black and he was cut up all over. Bruised. He should’ve gone to a hospital. But he just wanted to see his dearest. It wasn’t easy. But finally he knocked on the door and smilies he was tired exhausted.

The door opened and she looked like she’s seen a ghost! Why? How could this be? He’d merely been gone a few weeks right? Ok couple of months. She must be joyed? He hugs her. Lifting her from the floor before settling her back down and promptly, hed made it his legs gave out. He fell through the threshold and smacked into the floor hard. He groans.

“I missed you so much~”

Isabelle scanned the man's face, "Alex?!" Her words seemed more like a hiss than a welcome. When he picked her up her bowl dropped on the floor spilling its contents all over the floor. Isabelle took a big step back when he fell on the ground. She frowned and rubbed her temple as Akira called her, "Mommy, you okay?" Isabelle pulled Alex through the threshold and closed her door, she only hoped none of her neighbors had heard. She picked up her bowl and gave a frustrated sigh leaving his unconscious body there for a second, she couldn't let Akira see this. Walking over to her daughter, whos focus was entirely on the television she smiled and brushed her curls with her hand. "Let's go to your room, my love. Mommy has to clean, so mommy's going to put on Vampirina okay?" Akira only gave a small nod as she was picked up and lead to her room with her plate. Isabelle quickly set up the television.

Once she was sure that Akira was content she grabbed the first aid kit from her room and walked back to the front. She scored at Alex and dragged him to her couch. "You leave for three years, no word. No call, and now you show up at my doorstep. like this." Isabelle furrowed her brows and began cleaning the cuts that line his face and arms. She was angry, but she wouldn't leave him like this. She couldn't. Isa cleaned the cuts on his hand examining the wedding ring that matched her own, she bit her lip and cursed. "Damn it." She ran a hand through her hair, she would have to call Lian to let him know she would be coming in late today. Once she finished cleaning his cuts she cleaned up the spilled cereal and called Lian. "Yea, I'm sorry. I won't be in for a while today. There's an uh...an emergency that sort of happened, put a sign on the dojo for me, please." She hung up the phone with a click and sat across from Alex in the reclining chair. "Missed me. How dare he. Three years and then he-he just shows up!"

Alex groaned a bit but was easy enough to drag around. Had he, he’d lost a bunch of weight over the three years. And that wasn’t good! Of course during that whole time he’d just wanted to come find her and see her again. He slept peacefully for an hour not hearing the call and other wise being oblivious to the distress he was causing. Something he’d never want to do intentionally, of course it’s not like he had much say once he collapsed into the floor.

After and hour he groaned and stirred slowly waking up. His eyes scanning the room for Akira. He didn’t spot her. So he opened his mouth and with his voice being shot he let out a gravelly and haunting, “Akira?” Sounding like something from one of her Nightmares back when she was desperately searching for him. At least she’d never found him buried in Cement arms outstretched waiting for her to help him. He looks at her as he tries to get up, smiling softly. “C-can I please hold your hand?”

Isabelle looked him over as his sat, he was thin, malnourished you could say. Where had he been all this time and why did he bother to come back now. After about thirty minutes of sitting in the chair, Isabelle needed to check on Akira. She sighed looking over to him once more before biting her lip and heading to the small girl's room. "Akira are you okay?" Akira turned and nodded, "Mommy I want juice and to play." Isabelle gave the girl a small smile and a pat on the head, "Alright just be good and wait here okay?" Isa left the door open walking to the kitchen.

Akira heard the groaning voice and paused playing with her toys looking at the open door. "Mommy?" Isabelle couldn't hear the small girl over her rustling in the fridge to get some juice. Akira grabbed her plush kitten and walked out of her room to where she believed the noise had come from, walking in the hall she saw a man laying on the couch. Of course, that three-year-old curiosity got the best of her. Walking over to the couch she stood a bit aways holding her plush animal tight and looking at the man. He looked like a ghost, but not as scary and from what she saw he had lots of band-aids on himself. When the man tried to get up Akira looked at him, "Mommy says if you have ouchies you lay down and you'll feel betters." When he asked for her hand he shook her head, "mommy said not to go with strangers."

Isabelle walked from the fridge when she heard the light voice of her daughter, she quickly went to the living room and walked between them. "Akira here's your juice, no go play okay?" Akira nodded looking at the man before giving him a wave and running off. Isabelle whipped her vision to Alex and frowned before handing him a bottle of water. "Why are you here? Did you just think you could waltz back into our lives after three years?!" Isabelle sat back in the lounge chair across from him running a hand through her hair once more.

Alex smilies at Akira as she walks up to him. “Aww aren’t you a real sweet thing?” He dazing went for her hand but it was no use. Wonder when Isabella got a daughter and who the lucky guy was. Had she remarried? He couldn’t say he blamed her. After all for all they knew he wasn’t comming back. He thought he wasn’t going to make it back either. He’d been through hell these last few years now he got to deal with something worse an angry wife.

He thinks for a moment how to respond to Isabella before looking her trying to look her in the eye but it was a little hard to see and gives her a half hearted tone. “Well yeah pretty much.” He laughs a little warmly. Happily. “Gosh I want to hug my wife and tell you how much I’ve missed you!” He smilies “after all you’re the only reason I’m even alive!” He laughs madly almost cackling like a Villian. It was spine chilling and horrifying. Like watching one of those Crime serials where they interview an utterly broken serial killer.

He smilies at her warmly and twistedly. As he tried to get up but groan and falls back his face reverts to a frown. Soemthing the old him would never wear unless they absolute worst thing happened. Once more he smilied as if putting up his guard.

He tilts his head in the vague direction he through Akira was in. Before looking back. “Can she hear us? Also who’s the kid? I can tell she’s yours... with those eyes and nose and the hair.” He winks before closing his eyes. And started to nod off again, mid conversation. Of course Alex looked worse for wear.
He finally mutters to clear the air. “I didn’t leave by choice and if I can help it I ain’t leaving again...”

Isabelle frowned at his half-hearted tone, her eye twitched when he responded to her. But, she reminded herself that you can't hit the sick. When he laughed she took a step back a little chill running through her spine, she cleared her throat and straightened herself. She couldn't give in, not yet, she had so many questions and he was going to answer all of them. "You sound like a crazy person, Would you just lie down for god's sake Alex! I did not spend my time patching your ass back up for you to ignore it." She huffed and pushed him back down on the couch, she couldn't bring her eyes to meet his, her face was bunched up in a pain that could only be described as the feeling of betrayal.

"Her name is Akira, and No she can't hear us. Not over the TV, and as long as you don't yell then we will be fine. As for who's child she is...It's not important." Isabelle bit her lip and held her arm before sitting down across from him, it was a real struggle debating on whether she should tell him Akira was his or not. He left before she even got the chance to tell him she was pregnant. They had settled their lives down fine without him, she was afraid if he jumped into Akira's life..when he left again Akira would only be hurt. She decided she would give it some time before telling him the truth, he was after all in pain and there was no telling what the shock might cause. She was just surprised he didn't recognize his daughter.

Isabelle looked at him accusingly, "What do you mean not by choice Alex? For the love of Santa maria Alx you showed up half-dead on my doorstep. You should just be happy the neighbors didn't see! And not to mention Akira. I don' know what you were thinking but you need to get to the hospital, And I need to get to work." Isabelle stood up and walked over kneeling beside him, she brushed the hair from his forehead before pulling her hand away, her mind was betraying her. OF course, she missed him, she had missed him every day for three years. But, he couldn't just come back like nothing happened. She pulled herself up and sighed once more, "I'm going to get changed and have Akira get dressed then take you to the hospital, You're lucky I still have your insurance cards and ID. I will bring you and come see how you are later after I'm done with work. Don't think our conversation is over, or that I forgive you because I don't" With that she walked away from him holding her arms and briskly moving away.

Isabelle didn't know what to think, she quickly got Akira dressed in a simple red floral romper and looked at her smoothing her wild curls. "Akira my love, we're going to take that sick man to the doctor okay?" Akira nodded and smiled, "I going to the doctor too?" Isabelle smiled, "Not today sweetie, but you are going to uncle Lain's house." Akira smiled and ran off to stuff toys in a bag, she wondered if Alex remembered Lain, they did all meet in college and were good friends. She needed to let Lain know that Alex had returned and the state he showed up in, Isabelle walked to her own room and changed into a pair of tight black skinny jeans and a cute floral crop top that matched Akira's romper.

Once they had gotten dressed she grabbed Akira's hand and walked back to the living room, "Ready?"

Alex sighed yay going to the hospital he just wanted to lay down at home for a few days. He figured they’d have to Break a few ribs and other bones and reset them. Of course they could also fix the swelling which wouldn’t be bad and the lacerations would be cared for so it wasn’t all bad. But the bone resetting and being locked in an white room with terrible food wasn’t appealing.

He smilies as she fussed at him to just lay down. She still cared. He took a moment before she could escape him to give her a big hug. He wished she’d look him in the eye. So he could calm her down. “Yeah yeah I know. I’ll have to get up anyway if we want to make it to the hospital.” Before she could break his arms or melt his chest with laser vision he let her go.

Watching her get Akira and tell him how lucky he was she still had his identification. He was kinda glad to, OH CRAP THE IRS! Ugh finally being home was becoming almost a big a pain in the ass as being kidnapped which shouldn’t be right. He sighs he couldn’t blame her for being mad. He had just vanished but he also hadn't wanted to be snatched away from his lovely and honestly amazing wife.

Then she mentioned Liam. It had been a long time since he’d thought about Laim. He wasn’t wildly in love with him but he seemed like a good guy, so hopefully he had taken care of the girl and Isabella. Oh no what if Akira was HIS!? Stop jumping to conclusions why wouldn’t they live together if that was the case? And why call him uncle?

He waits before raising with a groan. The pain was nothing. Final strech heal up sort out all this crap then focus on a job and mending bridges with Isabella.

He put on his bright smilie. “Come on then. Let’s get this show on the road.”

Isabelle struggled for a bit when he hugged her before silently giving in, damn this man and her love for him. Just as she thought about cursing him to let her go her released her, she sighed and gave him a glare before walking off to get dressed. Holding Akira's hand she looked at Alex, even though he was roughed up it didn't change the fact that he was handsome, she nearly smacked herself but settled for shaking her head to get rid of the thoughts that were creeping up.

Akira watched the strange man get up and looked at Isabelle. "Mommy he has a lots of touches. He going to the doctors?" Isabelle smiled and bent down to look Akira in the eyes. Smiling gently she chuckled, "Yes my love, he is going to the doctor to get better. As long as he listens to the doctors, no more ouchies for him." Isabelle glanced at Alex before ruffling the curls on her daughter's head and standing up. Akira looked at the man and smiled. "Now Akira, I need you to be a good girl and walk for me so I can help the mister to the car okay?" Akira nodded and put a hand on her hip posing like a hero ready for action.

Isabelle pulled the baby bag, that was always placed by the door for their trips, over her shoulders and held out her hand to Alex. "Let's go. Hold on to me, and don't dare try to say you can walk on your own when you were nearly crawling through the door." Frowning at him her expression left no room for argument, she knew Alex was all too aware she didn't really take no for an answer. It was why her business had thrived for so long. When she had a good position to walk with Alex she wrapped her arm around his waist, trying to be as gentle as possible. Ignoring the familiar flutter that ignited in her chest.

Walking down the hallway was a mission, a toddling three-year-old running in front of them and Isabelle supporting Alex was quite the scene, if not tiring. When they made it downstairs she sat him on a nearby curb of the parking lot and grabbed Akira sitting her beside Alex. "Akira please stay here and make sure the mister doesn't act up, okay princessa?" Akira smiled widely and turned her full attention on Alex, Isabelle also turned to look at Alex looming over the seated pair with hands placed firmly on her curvy hips. "I'm sure I don't have to tell you what to do while I go to pull up the car." She had the face of a mother tiger, as much as she would love to leave Alex and take Akira with her to pull up the car, she was afraid he might pass out or disappear again. At least with Akira there, it was an assurance that he had no choice but to stay. Isabelle turned from them and jogged off to get her car. Akira looked up at Alex intently, making sure he didn't act up.

Alex smilies as he leaned on Isabella he wraps his arms around her and tries to take most of the weight himself sensing she was struggling with him. He smilies dorkly as he sighs and lays his head on her shoulder. He’d be happy when she could wrap her arms around him and hold him in bed. She was still so hot and cute but she was definitely a lot more fierce. Which wasn’t so great to deal with now.

He sat on the Curb with Akira and smilies at her playfully. “So your a princess now? My my look at you! How are the affairs of the kingdom?” He snickers as he tries to engage her imagination and see what all she’s into. After all he’d have to learn to take care of her now wouldn’t he? “Pst hey I have an idea.”

He leans in. “When your mother comes back I want you to say AH-HA! I have you now!” He snickers.
“And I’ll yell for help and say h No! FOILED AGAIN!” He pets her head. “Sound like a plan for when your mother comes back?” He tilts his head. He didn’t expect her to help out but it seemed like fun.

Akira looked at the man when he smiled and flashed one of her own, "Yes! I a princess....What's a dafair?" Akira looked at him confused as she tried to mimic the word he said. She wondered who this man was, and why he was here. Mama didn't seem to mind him which meant he was nice. When he whispered to her she turned her attention back to him. She liked his plan, he was playing pretend which was always fun! "This is Mr. Bunny. He a fireperson! Firetrucks go weee-ooo weee-ooo." As she spoke she pretended to have the bunny fly in the air.

After a while of Akira flying the bunny making firetruck noises Isabelle pulled up with her black car. It was a simple Chevy Malibu with silver linings. She stepped out of the car and looked at the pair smiling before shaking the expression off her face. "Akira let's go, c'mon we gotta get you in the car seat." Akira looked at Alex and smiled before holding her stuffed bunny to her mom like a weapon, "AH-HA's! I gots mommy now!" She looked back at Alex for confirmation that she did a great job. Isabelle laughed and looked at Akira the curiously at Alex.

Alex smirks at Akira and gives her a thumbs up to indicate she did great while Isabella is distracted he slips into the back seat and buckles up Before reaching over to hep buckle Akira in. She was such a sweet girl he hoped she’d have a good day after he was dropped off at the hospital.

He sighs and sits in the back of e car peacefully. Waving for Isabella to go ahead and take her seat and get to driving. He was fine after all! He relaxes a bit. And closes his eyes .
“Tell me about yourself Princess.” He tried to engage Akira and hear about her.

Isabelle sighed when they both climbed in the car and shook her head getting in the driver's seat. He was pretending he was okay, her eye twitched in a bit of irritation at how happy he seemed. She huffed and started driving she didn't stop him from talking to Akira, but she also knew it was better than her cursing at him in front of her.
Akira looked at the man and smiled, "I'm three. I like mommy and Mr. bunny. And chicken nuggets. Oh, mommy, I want chicken nuggets!"
Isabelle shook her head no and the girl pouted before turning her attention back to the man. "We going to uncle Lian's house! He makes da best cookies! I like cookies." She pretended to have her bunny walk from her lap to Alex's. "Mr. bunny thinks you're silly."
Isabelle every so often glanced up in the rearview mirror at them, Akira was a lively child. Isa didn't know how she would break it to him that Akira was his but maybe once he got checked out she would. Maybe... It wasn't long before they reached the hospital.

Alex chuckles. “It’s because I’m very silly mr bunny is completely right!” He chuckles and pets her head making goofy faces and entertaining her the best way he can. Finding what makes her laugh and making sure she smilies

He eventually sighs as they reach the hospital and slowly opens the door. He waits for Isabella not wanting to provoke her fiery Latina rage again. Before realizing and leaning over to help Akira get out of her seat.

“Come on Isabella I don’t want to hold you two up for long. I’m sure Akira is ready to go play and be a princess over Laim’s castle.”

Isabelle huffed at him and rubbed her temple, "Stop acting like you're fine when you are clearly not. And his name is Lain, you've always called him Liam for whatever reason." She threw her hands in the hair and picked up Akira placing the small girl on her hip and moving to the side Alex sat placing her free hand on her hip. "Since you feel so wonderful, it wouldn't hurt you to walk. Now would it Alex?" Her tone was snappy and full of attitude, she emphasized his name narrowing her eyes, of course, she felt bad he was injured but even worse he pretended he was fine. Even when they had been together he would never tell her the actual extent of his pain. That reminder brought back and all to fresh wound he had placed over her heart when he left. She waited by the door hand on her hip until he responded.

So sassy XD)

Alex nods and gets up rising, he has to put his hands on her shoulder for a little support. He he lacked weight, he didn’t feel how he should when he usedher to pull himself up. He nodded and began to walk towards the hospital having a slight limp and stumbling a bit but otherwise fine. If she kept it up he’d probably start sprinting there much to her irritation.
Alex didn’t like to admit he was in pain. He didn’t like to see the look on isabella’s face. It hurt him. And he didn’t like that. He couldn’t see her be hurt. The idea he’d been gone and she’s been frantically looking for him. Really struck him. He had missed her a lot.

“That’s because his name is Laim, and we all know it Izzy.”

Isabelle flushed a little ashamed of herself for being so harsh. When he started limping towards the hospital she bit her lip and ran a hand through her hair muttering a curse. She locked her car and rushed after him carrying Akira in her arms. When she caught up to him which didn't take long considering he was limping, she moved so his arm was over her shoulder for support. It wasn't difficult to carry Akira and support him. "I didn't mean for you to actually walk Alex....but you can't just keep pretending everything's fine...because it's not." She didn't look at him as she spoke, but she was grateful they had made it t the desk before he had the chance to speak. "Excuse me, miss! I need him to get emergency medical attention, he was mugged and was bleeding very badly before we came." The woman nodded and rushed to get a wheelchair.

They admired Alex and it was a lot of trouble from insurance who were confused and very upset with the sudden reemergence of Alex Loveless. But eventually he’d be in a room recovering from a few surgieries and what not and work would come.

Eventuall at 5pm. Isabella found herself Back by her ghost of a spouse. He was all wrapped up chest down. And was lightly sleeping. All she’d have to do was stroke his hair and he’d probably flick his eyes open. If he wasn’t already aware she was in the room.

“sooo.... questions. You wanna start?”

Back