Loveless

Isabelle flinched internally at his look and let out a breath when they got inside she let Akira go to her room to play and walked to the kitchen. She grabbed a glass of water for Alex and a cup of vodka for herself, she needed to ease the headache that was sure to come. She knew Alex would be mad at her..hell he might not even believe her at first. She sat on the couch took a sip of the liquor and hung her head. "I-i know your upset with me...But, I -I think I need to come clean. I didn't expect it to be so hard...You come back, I wasn't ready for it. And ever moment I'm afraid you're going to leave me... I-i lied to you thinking that it wouldn't affect anything."

Alex walked with Akira doing his best to keep the girl smiling dreading when they reached the apartment. He slowly supplied his water as he sat down doing his best to ignore the acheing.

It started about how he expected. Yeah she wasn’t ready when he showed up at her door. He shoulda called hard to do when you’ve lost your phone and your spouse changed their number. He kinda zoned out. He just wanted to have been home. Then she talked about having told him a lie. He looks up from his cup and raises an eye brow.

“Alright.” Was all that he said. Those dead eyes fixing and piercing upon her. Lacking the vibrant loving life they’d once held.

“I’d say if you lied to me you owe me cuddles.-“ he tried to crack a smilie, or a smirk but all he could produce was soemthing skin to a look of irritation. So he stopped and sighed. Dropping the look all together. Yeah he couldn’t do it. He’d smilies for three years between having his Rios broken and crying himself to sleep. He couldn’t manage it any more. He slowly lays down. Waiting for either a bombshell or something benign. Maybe she just wanted him to leave?

Isabelle met his eyes and looked away taking a big gulp of her vodka, the gulp made her cheeks flush and she sighed. "Akira isn't Lian's...She's your daughter Alex. When you left that night I was supposed to tell you I was pregnant. But, you never showed...I was afraid at the hospital that we would get hurt. She's my whole world and was- well is the only connection I have to you. I can't take the risk that you might leave again. I can handle it, but Akira can't. I-If you want to be apart of this. If you really want to start over you have to promise me you won't leave again..." She lifted her gaze and stared into his eyes seriously. "And don't tell Akira yet, she's young and I'm not ready for that change. I need to see that you mean it when you say you wont leave again."

Alex blinks. “Alright my turn with the vodka. I need time to process.” He pulled Isabella to him and pushes her face into his chest. Nope she’s not getting away as he hugs the hell out of her with his long arms wrapping around her. He sighs as he strokes her hair and holds her. “This would’ve been easier in the hospital... yes I’m going to stay. I just wanted you back I don’t mind Akira joking the ship.”

Isabelle had stood to get him a glass, seeing as how she downed hers. When he pulled her to his chest she yelped and breathed him in. He still smelled like the hospital, but own scent was faint and comforting. She wanted to pull back instinctively, but she was enjoying the closeness all too much. "I-I was scared...And was hoping to avoid the topic. Being pregnant by myself was the reason most of our "friends" left. But, it helped clear a bunch of air between whether or not they really were our friends.....But, please don't tell her yet. I-I'm not ready for it yet." She chewed her lip and glanced up at him, reaching a hand out she placed it tenderly on his cheek. "Remember, you've promised you won't leave me again."

Alex smilies and pets her head thinking on its “alright alright I won’t I won’t. I know. But at least exhale the damn bed I wanna cuddle you and tell you what a sweet girl you are.” He smilies and strokes her hair and slowly rubs the back of her neck. Wanting to put her at ease. “Your my best friend. And I adore you.” He smilies

Isabelle rolled her eyes and smiled, "Lain was sure you'd kill him for my lie." She laid her head on his chest closing her eyes. "Fine you can sleep in my bed, but no funny stuff. Akira likes to run to my room in the middle of the night sometimes to come to sleep in my bed. And honestly, I don't know how you can call me sweet, I think I've been rather cruel these past few days. And well, I'm sorry."

Alex sighs. “I was kinda going to. Tempted
To break every bone in my body and grab a gold club and head over there. But he’s to sweet. That and I kinda didn’t feel like leave the bed. And aww I have a special surprise for you! After all, I learned so many things in prison.” He chuckles. “I’m joking. But I do wanna see one thing while we’re alone.”

He reaches down and gives her breasts a soft squeeze before jiggleing them.

He had that dumb goody satisfied grin as he winked at her. How long had it been since she’d been touched like this?

Isabelle rolled her eyes at him he was back to normal and now things could move slowly but towards a normal pace. "You're joking." When he touched her breasts she flushed and bit her lip. It had been a long three years since someone had touched her, rightfully that wasn't to say she didn't try to date. But that firey Latina mouth of hers tended to scare men away. "H-hey I said no funny stuff!"

Alex blushes and pulls his hand away. “You’re right I’m sorry.” He sighs and snuggles into her holding her. It was cute seeing her get all red while trying to stay mad. “Red looks good on you.”

Isabelle glared at him trying to keep her blush under control. "S-shut up..pendejo." She mumbled and leaned against him, "I might just make you sleep in the guest room at this rate. We should go to bed, I have work in the morning. And I won't be late again." She turned and kissed his cheek blushing before brushing off him and walking to Akira's room. The small girl had fallen asleep watching tv in her little plush couch. Isabell smiled and lifted her to her bed tucking her in. She started picking up her toys and turned the TV off.

Alex sighs and gets up and goes to their bed. He tries not to snicker to loudly at his making her blush, or her obscence. Spanish comments. He removes his shirt and curls up in the bed. He could still remember how she use to sleep with him. Hold her tight. And seeet talk her into not wearing clothes in the night.

Sigh they probably wouldn’t happen but he wanted to hold her

When Isabelle finished cleaning she walked to her room and removed her shirt revealing her black tank top. Taking off her pants and bar she was left in the tank top and her underwear. She had forgotten Alex was in her room so when she turned to climb in her bed she jumped blushing. "H-how long were you here?" Climbing in the bed she laid opposite him and glanced at him. She missed sleeping in the bed with him. The comfort of his warmth was something she had never forgotten.

Alex was mostly covered up blanket over her head not surprising she’d missed him. He peeks out of his eye and nose hole.

“Not sure was starting to doze off.” He wraps his arms around her and pulls her right against him*

Isabelle flushed but allowed him to hold her, she closed her eyes she had missed this. "be mindful of your injuries. And if Akira comes just stay quiet." Isabelle mumbled as she laid her head on the pillow, she was tired. The weeks event had drained her physically and emotionally.

Alex smirks. “If Akira walks in I’ll just roll ontop and make animal sounds tell her the monster of the sheets has taken her mother.” He snickers and tries not to laugh to hard as he strokes her hair.

Isabelle elbowed him smirking, "You will not, you'll scare her half to death." Isabelle she'd and chuckled relaxing as she laid back down.

Alex laughs madly. And kisses her check* “it’s better than me proclaiming I’m the mighty bang wizard and giving you the problem of an awkward conversation later now isn’t it?”

Isabelle blushed and rolled her eyes, "What will you do while I'm at work tomorrow, Akira will be at daycare. Unless you wish for me to keep her home tomorrow. I'm sure you must want to get to know her." Isabelle thought about it, no she wouldn't tell her she had a father just yet, but getting to know him would be fine.

“Well heck yes. Daycare is expensive and I’m free.” He smirks. “Gonna spoil her sugar her up and rrlsease her back on you.” He chuckles some more “it’s cookie time.” He jokes

Back