Loveless

Isabelle turned to face him and smirked, "You forget you live here now too." She chuckled and leaned on her hand. "I'll write her schedule and put it on the fridge fr you, please try to follow it as best you can." Isabelle smiled and pushed a stray hair out of his eyes before her eyes trailed down to his muscles. Her face flushed and she looked away clearing her throat to make it seem like she hadn't been looking.

“Alright got it. Will ignore her scheudal best as can” he chuckles. He didn’t seem to notice. He pulls her close. And buried his face in her neck like he use to. Snuggling into her.

“I missed you so much...”

Isabelle flushed harder, "I-I missed you too b-but Alex y-your so close." Her skin was warming from the blush fading, she suddenly became all too aware that she was only in a tank top and underwear, and that he was shirtless. She thought her heart might explode from how hard it was thumping in her chest.

Yeah? I’ve been closer.” He smirks and pushes on her butt, so their stomach’s touch. He secures her in his arms. She wasn’t allowed to get away now as he buries his face deeper. “Or do you want my head where it use to be on your chest so you can keep me safe?” He smirks she can feel it.

Isabelle could feel her blush grow deeper, her vision seemed to spin. He was too close, she had missed him and his touch. But, now she felt like she did when they first started dating. She had almost forgotten what it was like. "N-no need f-for that!" Her ethic Spanish accent slipped while she spoke, she could feel him smirking, he was teasing her.

Back