Open Low fantasy and some anime (R-maybe)

luka

Okay, so I'm looking for an RP partner or two!
Recently, I'm quite nostalgic so I'd love to write something in Naruto AU or low, dark fantasy.

#1 Low fantasy
Orsola is a young lady from a respected household. She's spending her life in a library, learning about faraway lands. Her dream is to organise an expedition to make a good map of the unknown North. But every lady in a journey needs a bodyguard. Her best candidate is not so young warrior from northern tribes. Together, they're starting planning the expedition.
Slow burn romance between a lady and her bodyguard/guide. I'm looking for the bodyguard.

#2 Naruto
I'm looking for someone willing to write Kakashi for my male OC - Shin. It would be a rather heavy story as both characters have a dramatic background. So maybe I'll tell you something about Shin.
His family is from Kiri but they left the village because of civil war when Shin was still a kid. His father was a shinobi from Yuki clan so quickly he was called a traitor and tracked down. For reasons that I'd like to keep for myself, for now, the assassins decided to let Shin and his mother go. He was raised in Konoha where his talent to ninjutsu was noticed. Later, he became an ANBU member where he met Kakashi for the first time. The friendship between these two was born but it didn't survive long. During one of the missions, Shin fell into a trap and got badly burned by explosive notes. Kakashi saved him but they haven't finished the mission. Kakashi never visited Shin in the hospital. Shin left ANBU.
Now, we're in the times of the beginning of the first Naruto series. They're meeting again, by complete accident. I want it to be a slow burn romance with lots of drama and inner conflicts.

I would be interested in number 1! Sorry, I'm not a fan of Naruto but your character does sound interesting.

Back