Chronicles of The Omniverse Archived Lutetia City: Audrieu

Tiko

Draconic Administrator/Mentor
Administrator
Mentor
Nexus GM
as written by Tiko

The nightclub was alive with the crowds that flooded its walls every night - but it maintained a strict guest list at the front door. The reason could be seen the moment one set foot inside.

Moving through the throngs of bodies and flashing lights, one would find themselves immersed in a conglomeration of drugs, alcohol, and sex.

It was a place of vices and debauchery.

It was more than the illegalities though that turned most away at the doors. No, the patrons of this particular nightclub where made up of vampires, and humans who willingly allowed vampires to feed upon them.

Unlike the werewolves of Lutetia, vampire kind did not share in the luxury of being protected by Lutetian law, and many chose to live quietly under the radar. Many of the younger crowds had taken to pushing the boundaries though, and these nightclubs where fast becoming a popularity through-out the city - for vampire and human alike.

Last edited by a moderator:
as written by Knosis and Tiko

Vivian had decided this night was one of those nights she needed to get away from it all. She had to find her dealer in order to refill her stash, and he wasn't in his normal places. She was about to give up, but decided to try one other place.

The nightclub was a place that her dealer would hang out-- he had a thing for vampires. So she started to sneak around, trying to find a way to get into the place. She found there was a door around the back that some of the employees used to take out trash and what not, and she would try sneaking in through the back into the club.

____

The back door was supposed to be being watched, but for whatever reason tonight it sat unguarded. A lapse in judgement, or perhaps simply an incompetent security guard who had been lured away from his post by the many females who frequented the nightclub, or to take a piss out back in the alley.

Either way, Vivian's luck it would seem was in her favor.

____

Vivian grinned like a Cheshire cat and tipped toed around, looking inside before scampering in further in as quickly and quietly as she possibly could.

She went towards the loud sounds, figuring eventually she would find her way to the center of the building. Once there, she'd try to keep herself on the down-low as she tried to find her dealer. Though, being a human in a vampire nightclub, it was most likely they'd notice her in a heartbeat.

____

Vivian would find that the humans greatly out-numbered the vampires within the nightclub, but her age on the other hand left her standing out quite blatantly. The humans overlooked it, given that a vampire's appearance was rarely telling of their actual age, but the vampires would easily be able to take note that she wasn't one of theirs.

It wasn't just any vampire that took note of her though.

A keen eye might have noted him nearby, reclining in a red upholstered settee with a young woman at his side. They couldn't have been mistaken for anything other than what they where, siblings. Twins from the look of them.

Sebastien Sylvestre and his sister, Lady Adelaide. Heirs to the reigning Lutetian vampire authority, House Sylvestre.

Both where dressed in extravagant finery, but only one of them seemed remotely interested in the nightclub. Adelaide sat quietly, seemingly detached from her surroundings as her mind wandered. Sebastien on the other hand seemed quite at home among the debauchery that surrounded them. His eyes had the look of a predator to them and he never took them off Vivian as he leaned over to speak quietly to a man who was standing next to the settee.

Their voices where too low to be overheard, and Adelaide didn't even take note of it.

The man moved off through the throng of bodies until he reached Vivian where he took hold of one of her arm to guide her towards the settee.

"Sebastien would like a word with you," he spoke into her ear.

He didn't hurt her, but the grip on her arm left little question that this wasn't a request.

It was only then that Adelaine seemed to take note that something was going on. What had she missed she thought?

____

Vivian bit her lip and looked about, not finding a single familiar face. And more disappointingly, not that of her dealer. She sighed and had folded her arms across her chest. "Where could he have gone then-- Hey!" She spat. She hadn't seen this man come up on her, and he was -definitely- not her dealer.

Then it dawned on her that this guy could be one of the bouncers. She swallowed hard, wondering how much trouble she had gotten herself in. The girl was nearly as thin as a bean pole, and wouldn't be much of a fight for the man to pull along. "Sebastien? I have no clue who that is.. Must have the wrong girl, bub. I was just leavin'.."

____

Vivian was dragged before Sebastian before her arm was released so she could speak to him. The one who had grabbed her hovered at her back in case she tried to walk away.

"A little young to be in here, aren't you?" Sebastian asked.

His sister, Adelaine, lay a hand on his arm. "She's just a child. Let the humans take care of it," she tried to council him. But the days her brother actually listened to her where far and few in between. He was bull-headed, brash, spoiled, and prone to having his way.

"What's your name?" Sebastian asked as he leaned forward a bit on the settee.

The way he stared at her was unnerving, predatory even. Like a cat eyeing up a mouse, even though he wasn't particularly hungry. The simple fun of tormenting it was enough to make it worth his while.

____

Vivian winced at the sight of the two siblings, knowing nearly immediately what they were. They didn't look much older than she was, but their agelessness was what gave them away before the sister gave them away.

"Er.." Vivian spoke up. "I.. Was looking for someone.. A friend really.. Didn't mean to disturb anyone really, and I was just about to leave.." She was nervous, as anyone would be in their right mind if a vampire looked at you like that.

"Uhm.. Er.. My name...? I'm nobody, really.." She frowned and tried to back away, bumping into the man who had brought her here. "Don't mind me, I'm not important.." She laughed sheepishly.v

____

Vivian felt Sebastien's hand close around her throat before she even saw him move, and his eyes where inches from her own.

"Do you know who I am?" he asked her chillingly. "I'm Sebastien Sylvestre, and that is my sister Adelaide. And if there's anything to know about me, it's that when I ask a question, I expect an answer."

If Vivian knew much of anything about the vampire underworld in Lutetia, the name Sylvestre might mean something to her, but unless she trafficked heavily among vampire kind, or those who associated with vampire kind, their specific identities would likely be lost on her.

Adelaine rose to her feet, but Sebastien barred her approach with a simple outstretch of his arm. Adelaine knew better than to cross it.

"Sebastien... please, she's just a child. This isn't necessary..." Adelaine told him. "Come back and sit with me."

"If she was old enough to get herself in here, she's old enough to be treated like an adult. Wouldn't you agree?" he asked Vivian. "Now tell me, what is your name?"

His hand gripped her throat tightly enough to keep her from pulling away, but not so tight that she couldn't breath. All around them the nightclub seemed to be paying the pair no notice. The music roared, the lights flashed, and the bodies moved in time to the beat of their passions.

____

Instinctively, her own hands went to her throat, grabbing at his hand futilely. She knew she would not be able to pull away. But her eyes widened more at the name than the fact he had grabbed her throat. She knew the name Sylvestre. She gave a quick look at Adelaide, pleading with her eyes for help.

"V-vivian." She answered quickly, trembling in his grip. It was unusual for the girl to show fear of any kind, especially to threats. But this one, she knew wasn't just a threat. "M-my name is Vivian.."

"I-I'm just some silly lost girl.. I-I'll go now.. I won't bother you again.."

____

"No... no you won't," he told her.

His free hand moved to grip her hair, jerking her head back so the he could release her throat. With one hand he held her head twisted back at a painful angle, and the other he moved around her waist to keep her pressed firmly against himself with bruising force.

"Don't scream," he hissed into her ear, and the weight of his domination would likely leave her throat constricted against the impulse to cry out for help.

"Sebastien!"

Adelaine's words went unanswered as he buried his fangs in Vivian's throat. All around them there where signs of vampires feeding on humans, and no one gave notice to Vivian and Sebastien. From the distance, the pair where as intimately pressed together as the other willing victims that frequented the club. Neither pain nor fear would be enough to break the echo of domination that his command had carried with it, and only those closest would see the fear in her eyes, and know otherwise.

"Sebastien! Stop this!" Adelaine told him. "We don't know who she is."

He growled like an animal against Vivian's throat, and Adelaine dared not lay a hand on him.

____

Before she knew it, she felt his needle sharp fangs sink into her throat. She wanted to scream, but found that some force kept her from doing so. She was trembling badly now, and she swore her heart was going to explode.

How had she gotten into this mess. "P-please.. L-let me go.." She begged quietly. She struggled against him trying to pull away, but against his strength and the pain it caused every time she tried, she couldn't do it.

"M-my brothers.." She whispered after a long moment, feeling the life being drained from her made her desperate. "M-my brothers will pay.. E-every Lessard will come after you.. If you kill me.." She whispered.

Well, she doubted that. She was, after all, the black sheep of the family. She most likely wouldn't be missed.

____

Truthfully Sebastien had only intended to frighten the girl, but her struggles left her throat torn as if she had been savaged by an animal rather than a vampire, and her carotid artery was nicked as she tried to pull away from him.

The rush of fresh arterial blood that hit his mouth was intoxicating, and she would realize in an instant that something had changed.

His grip became crushing and his growls took on a deeper and more vicious edge.

Adelaine had raised a hand to her mouth, helpless to stop her brother from feeding on the girl.

Each pulse of her heart, each pump of her life blood left her fading rapidly in his arms, and her skin was taking on a deathly paleness before he finally jerked his head back, unable to take in anymore blood. He shoved her into the side of the settee, leaving her to collapse and slump against its while he sat back down on the crimson cushions. He rested his arms on the back of it and tilted his head back enjoying the intoxicating rush that came with over-indulgence.

He scarcely took note of Adelaine kneeling by the girl's side, her eyes wide with shock at what Sebastien had done. The girl hadn't long left in this world and a quick glance to her brother told her that he was too intoxicated to notice what she was doing.

She raised her wrist to her mouth and bit into her own veins before moving it to the girl's lips.

"Quickly, or you will die," she whispered softly.

It wasn't sympathy for the child, though there had been some of that. No, it was the name she had uttered as Sebastien fed upon her that provoked Adelaine to interevene. Lessard. The Lessard family was old blood, and she had no way to know if anyone knew the girl had come here tonight. The daughter of a prominent family within the city would be missed, and the last thing they needed was a missing child's report leading the police to the night club.

____

'I'm going to die.' Vivian thought to herself as he released her and she fell to the floor. Her limbs felt nearly useless and everything was moving so slowly. She could hear her heart beat in her ears, racing as it tried to get blood--or the lack there of-- through her system. She felt so cold.

"L-lucus.." She whispered, calling for her brother as she had always done when she was in trouble as a little girl. She was very afraid now.

She barely understood the words coming from Adelaine, but she felt the wetness on her lips as her wrist brushed against them. She thought. What did this girl want her to do with her wrist..?

Weakly, the girl gripped on Adelaine's arm and sucked on the wound.

____

The touch of Adelaine's blood upon Vivian's tongue was near as intoxicating as her own had been to Sebastien, and within moments Adelaine hardly had to encourage her anymore, but it would be short lived.

The vampiric blood turned to venom within her, attacking the human tissue and human blood cells until she would swear her heart was pumping acid through her veins.

Had it not been for Sebastien's earlier domination of her, she might have screamed, but even his command wouldn't stay the pained sounds that would likely tear their way out of her throat.

It was this that drew his eyes.

He was on his feet in an instant, fury in his eyes as he pulled Adelaine from the girl. Disgust was all over his face.

"What the hell are you doing?" he growled.

"Protecting you, brother," she answered.

____

Vivian's grip tightened on Adelaine's arm after a few moments of sucking the blood from her wrist. It seemed to breathe new life into her, and she clung to that as best she could.

But what little reprieve Adelaine's blood had given the girl, slowly taught Vivian a most valuable lesson.

Everything comes at a price.

She pulled Adelaine's wrist away from her lips, gasping in pain as she tried to scream. The pounding in her head was no longer a sign that her life was ending. No, now it was a signal to bring on every pain imaginable Vivian could have ever experienced times infinity.

Whines and whimpers came from the girl as she writhed on the floor.

____

"Kill her," Sebastien told the man who had previously brought Vivian to him.

"You cannot. She is mine now," Adelaide said. "A fledgling of my blood."

Adelaide hadn't had the nerve to protect herself from his wrath nor to protect the girl, but to try and save him from himself? If nothing else he was her brother, and her only constant companion since her childhood.

Vivian was now protected from him by their laws, but so to had she broken their laws in turning the girl in the first place. The matter was one for their father to pass judgement over now.

She could see the anger warring within him, until he finally struck her. The sting of the blow against her cheek throbbed as he pulled her towards the entrance of the club.

The remaining vampire moved to pick Vivian up from the floor, after which he simply slung her over his shoulder as if she where little more than a sack of meat. He wordlessly followed Sebastien and Adelaide outside where she was deposited into the back seat of their limousine, across from where Adelaide and Sebastien now sat.

Neither spoke as the car began to move, and neither made any gesture of assistance as Vivian lay there dying in their car. Or at least that's what it would feel like to her. Part of her likely wished for death, if only to end what was happening to her.

as written by Knosis and Sentry

Gael sat in one of the back booths of this club he happened to sneak into the back. Vampire club, by the look of the people in that looked little older than children within, so not many of the bouncers paid him any mind. He was pretty black and blue, and the blood on his lip was dried and cracked.

He had also found another drug seller on the way, having lost the last bit in the run from Iago. He sat back in the chair, smoking the joint in silence, wondering where he would go from here. He briefly wondered what his mother would say if he wound up a vampire or a werewolf. He chuckled darkly at the thought and took another drag on the butt.

____

"'ey there stranger. Wanna be a friend an' pass it over? I'll give you some company since y'look all alone there."

A young girl beamed up at Gael from his left. She was a willowy thing, very skinny and long-limbed. She was a tad too pale in a sickly sense, with slight bags under her eyes, but it hardly detracted from some sort of prettiness to her face. A large sweater hung off of her shoulders, a pair of black shorts just barely peeking out from beneath it.

____

Gael peeked over to the girl and looked her over through one eye that was nearly swollen shut. She didn't seem one of his mother's dogs. In fact, she more or less could pass for one of the vampires in the club. Still, Gael gave one of his charming smiles and held out the blunt for the girl to take.

"Aye, sure. Have a seat." He prompted, scooting over slightly for her to join him. "Tell ya what. We'll share, eh?"

____

The girl grinned widely and took the blunt with a delighted eagerness. She sat next to him comfortably as she took a drag.

"Iverian, mm? Makes sense with that friendliness. That's a mighty fine accent you got there. Come here for a visit?"

____

His grin widened slightly. "You're good." He stated. "Aye, Iverian. Not sure honestly. Don't wanna go back right away at least. Not much there for me, ya see." He explained.

"Lookin' for somethin' worth stayin' for here." He said. "If not, I'll move on I suppose."

____

"The city has its charms when the dead ain't deciding t'swim in the streets," chuckled the girl. She blew the smoke from her lungs into the cold air. "Where d'you plan to move? You look mighty young to be going from place to place, doncha?" She flicked her hair back and curled her feet up to her chest. She passed the blunt over to the boy almost reluctantly.

____

"Oh aye, I know." He said with a smile, taking the blunt back and taking a draft off it. "Dunno yet, honestly. Different cities have their own unique characteristics, and I may just keep going until I find the one that suits me the best." He then raised a brow. "And you look about my age." He stated. "People don't look twice, honestly. I come and go as I please." Many people had commented over the years that he looked older than he really was. He passed it back to her, chuckling lightly. "Names Gael."

____

She giggled through a grin and took the blunt again. "Tally. Call me Tally. I'm a little new to the city, but I'm likin' it so far." She looked out at the people in the club, swiftly getting busier. There was a small group of pallid young'uns off to the side looking to the mass of bodies. "Hey when we finish this, d'you wanna dance? Everyone gets shovey when you're not with someone."

And maybe, if they were still shovey when she was with Gael, she'd finally have a partner in crime to get in trouble with.

____

Gael smiled and followed where she was gazing out towards. "Yeah, sure. I don't mind." He stated, scooting a bit closer. He wrapped his arm around her shoulders gently. "Tally. Nice name." He said, sounding earnest.

____

Coyly, the girl looked down as Gael slipped his arm over her shoulders, but she didn't pull away. A tiny smile lit up on her face. "Gael's a little better, but I'm partial to Iverian names. And Iverian boys." She hung onto the blunt for a while longer, hoping Gael wouldn't miss it too much. Even before it was done, she was getting up, pulling the boy along with her.

"I can't even wait. Let's go!"

as written by Sentry and Knosis

Iago stood right outside of the club, his arms crossed. His mouth was drawn thin in an aggravated frown. "If I wanted to be a little shit of a teenager..." he growled to himself, looking past the bouncers. The young man ran his fingers through his hair. "Selene help me... help me and make sure this kid didn't fuck both of us over..."

He took his time to get into the club. Vampires weren't his passion, that was for sure. At least werewolves were quite a bit less creepy.

____

The boy chuckled lightly as he was nearly dragged by Tally onto the dance floor. He was beginning to really like this chick, whoever she was. They seemed to be kindred spirits with a passion for the nightlife.

And a knack for trouble.

Gael stayed close and followed her further out than he would have liked. He had chosen the booth to hopefully obscure his view from the open a bit more. With all that was here, it would still be easy enough to hide, but now that he was out in the open it would more likely he could run into someone that wanted to find him. "Hey, easy now. Dun' go pullin' my arm out. I need that." He teased Tally.

____

"You've got another one!" Tally teased back with a grin. She pulled him right into the center of the commotion, her arms wrapping around his waist. She brought him closer to her, the blunt held between her fingers behind his back.

"So, d'ya have any expectations coming here? A mighty risky place this is, you know. Most people come here for something specific."

____

Gael grinned at her, but honestly had no answer. Well, no answer that would gain him any 'cool' points. He gently wrapped his arms about waist and began to move with the beat of the music.

"Eh.. Particular reason? Honestly.. Was being chased before. Ducked in here to find a good time and to stay low for a bit." He explained sheepishly.

____

He was in the club now. His knees were knocking. Sweat gleamed off of his neck.

Iago wasn't one for small spaces- particularly those created by large bodies of people. He was a small guy. An anxious guy. Anything could happen when people were close enough to touch you. Gun in hand, he was a lit firecracker in a bag of TNT.

"The ladies can't keep their hands off you, I assume?" Tally joked. "Or maybe the coppers? We all had our faults here."

Moving through the copious amounts of people, Iago kept his weapon down, but it didn't help to keep notice off of it. There was a yell. A shove. A scream.

A gunshot.

Tally turned around to see a circle of people silent one moment, staring as a body fell to the floor in front of the redheaded, one-eyed young man. All hell broke loose the second after, either people rushing to get out, or to move in on Iago in a bloody rage.

Tally pulled at Gael. "We should leave!"

____

"Shit!" Gael said, ducking and following after Tally quickly. He hadn't seen who was shooting, nor did he care at this point. He ended leading the girl, tugging her along through the back entrance in which he had come.

Once outside, he didn't stop for a good bit, and even then he walked at a brisk pace. "Who their feckin' mind would pull a feckin' gun out in a place like that." He grumbled under his breath, his Iverian accent more heavy than it had been before. He then just realized he was still pulling the girl. "Oh.. Sorry. Didn't mean to keep you goin' my direction if you don't wanna..."

____

Tally spoke up immediately, holding onto his hand. "I do!" she exclaimed. "Where's your place? You want to go back there?"

____

"Er.." He rubbed the back of his neck and looked about. "I hadn't gotten a place yet.." He lied. No way in hell he was taking her back to his mothers. "Was planning on getting one of those cheap motel rooms 'round the corner and stickin' there for a bit. Unless you know a place better..." He grinned.

____

Tally gripped Gael's hand harder and grinned beneath her bangs. "I know somewhere better than a cheap motel, yeah. I've got a place." She pulled at him. "It's not the greatest, but it's a place."

____

Gael's grin widened a bit and he moved a bit closer to her, wrapping his arm about her waist. "Then I guess, I'll follow you. Let's get out of here."

Despite having come here, being found nearly immediately by his mother and had the daylights punched out of him by Iago, so far this stay in Lutetia hadn't been all that bad. Gael thought that maybe, just maybe, he had found where he belonged.

as written by Knosis

The building was several blocks away from the casino, and from the outside it looked like any ordinary apartment style building that had needed maintenance years ago. Inside, it was mostly abandoned and the walls were stained with age on the first floor. Upstairs, though, the walls were mostly gone, making it rather spacious. There were only 6 rooms along the walls, one filled with medical supplies, the other room was locked, but contained weapons. Three of the rooms contained several beds that were covered with dust. And one room contained a lone man.

Rowan stood, staring out at the city before him. The floor was littered with several broken things. A lamp was smashed on the floor, a chair that once had all four of its legs attached laid strewn behind Rowan, one leg still in his hand. His jacket was torn about his elbow, caked with dry blood. His wounds hand long since healed though and not even a bruise remained. In terms of Cascastel, the operation had been a success. His pack's territory had expanded. In terms of his personal goals..

Baron had left the scene alive. Albeit slim, the man could still live. And that, infuriated Rowan. He had been so close. He had felt Baron's life fading away beneath his own hand. 'That red-furred bitch.. You better hope you died tonight..' He thought. 'Or you and any of your kin will wish you had..'

He felt the wolf stir once again, and he took deep breaths to calm himself. It was time. How much of this was wasted? How many of his pack had fallen tonight? It was time to see.

He pulled out his cellphone and scrolled through the contacts, sending a text to his pack to meet him at this place.

as written by Script

Jason and Rachelle were the first to arrive in response to the text. Though both had blood splattering their hands and clothing, neither were injured. The battering Rachelle had received had already regenerated, and Jason hadn't so much as been scratched in the fighting.

Taking the lead, Jason shoved his way through the door, sniffing the air briefly before striding through the building towards Rowan. Rachelle followed behind silently, her footsteps like feather-falls by comparison to Jason's stomps.

"Rowan!" Jason called as he stepped into the room where his pack leader waited. He briefly took in the scene of broken furnishings around him before continuing. "I'm guessing things didn't exactly go off without a hitch," he growled. "You should have taken me with you."

Rachelle remained behind him, her arms folded as she spoke. "Cascastel is ours. The only notable resistance was at the factory. Lyon is dead. Jason took one of the Bloodstones out, the ex-miltary ox. The Quelayan one should be joining him soon, once my poison does its work. Another torched the factory and made off with a lot of the weapons while were engaged, however." She was content to leave the rest of the discussion to Jason, but getting a factual report to Rowan before that seemed a priority that wouldn't likely be on his mind.

as written by Knosis

"I had Baron down. And dying. I had my knife to his throat." Rowan said slowly, in an eerily calm, pronounced manner. Though Jason could see through Rowan's own reflection in the window that his eyes were swirling with rage.

"Raven is dead. Batu and Yvette are unknown. If Yvette appears tonight, she may not walk out of here alive." He growled. "There is someone telling the Bloodstones of our plans. Ragenard was there as well. Baron may still die though, but it is unknown. I slit part of his throat before the red-haired bitch interfered."

"But.." He continued, though reluctantly. "Cascastel is ours. I suppose I'll end up putting in money for repairs in the area. We need to start planning to use that area.."

as written by Script

Jason spat angrily, his face twisting upon hearing of another packmate's demise. Raven had always creeped him out - he had an aversion to doctors - but she was pack. It was another mark on the chalkboard of reasons to hate Baron's mutts.

"I'll make them pay ten times over for every one of us lost tonight," he growled, a pulse of crimson flashing in his eyes. "Just give me the clear and I'll make sure they fear to walk the streets alone for the rest of their short, miserable existences. I'll break them one by one and paint Lupaix red."

Rachelle subtly took a step away from Jason under the guise of moving to look out the window. She was familiar enough with her volatile packmate to know it was best not to be within immediate arm's reach when he was this worked up.

as written by Faithy

While the others were off having fun ripping the Bloodstone pack into pieces, Alysa and Felix took it upon themselves to have a bit of their own fun. Destruction was one of her favorite past-times and it was easy to look track of time while destroying buildings, vehicles, and anything else that fit her fancy. In fact, the only reason the redhead stopped was because her phone dinged and vibrated against her ass. Leaning the bat against the wall, she pulled it out and just blinked at the text. At some point in time while they were making beautiful art, Alysa had lost Felix and figured that he probably also got the text and was on his way.

“Fine...” She glanced around and grabbed her bat before moving to her bike, having met the other Scion there. Shoving the piece of equipment into a sling on her back that primarily held a sword that she hardly ever took out due to the laws, the lithe female exhaled deeply. Starting it up, she took off towards Rowan’s place, humming under her breath before falling silent, her serious nature soon taking over the closer she got to her leader.

“Wonder how things went…” She mused, pulling up front of the building. Climbing off the bike, she snatched her keys and jogged inside, hearing Jason and Rachelle talking inside Rowan’s room. From the sound of it, things went poorly and there were losses in the pack.

as written by Sentry

Felix wasn't far behind. He had taken some back alleys and knew the shortest ways around the city. He followed a bit behind Alysa as she rushed in.

"Hey, hey!" he called out to her. "You get the text, too? You know what's goin' on?"

He braved toward the door, a hand out to open it.

as written by Knosis

"They'll expect the attack now that Baron and his mutts are weakened. They'll be going into hiding." He growled. "No, Jason.. I want you to find who the rat is. And I want you to show them their innards." He slowly turned, eyes to the door. "Until then.. Treat everyone as a threat." He said very quietly.

"Felix! Alysa!" He barked loudly. "Stop flirting with each other and get your asses in here."

as written by Faithy

Glancing back at Felix with a huge grin, Alysa slid to a stop in order to let him catch back up to her. She did wonder how he got there so quickly, but decided now wasn’t the time to play twenty questions. Instead, she just shrugged at little and glanced at her phone before stuffing it back in her back pocket.

“Naw! No idea, but it’s probably not good. Bet we find out reaaaaal quick though.” She frowned and just slid through the door once he opened it. Tensing up at Rowan’s tone, Alysa peered over at Felix and slid her fingers through her red hair, moving to where the others were currently at.

“We weren’t flirting, Rowan.” She thought about saying more, but shut up, knowing better than to be a smartass when he was pissed off. Instead she just stood still and exhaled deeply, her eyes darting towards Jason and Rachelle before returning back to Rowan.

“Orders?” She questioned, figuring he would have a task for them to do.

as written by Script

Jason growled lowly. A rat. Vermin to be crushed. Someone had relayed Jesse's movements to the Bloodstones and turned a carefully laid plan into chaos.

He took a deep breath, sniffing the air.

Whoever it was had contacted the Bloodstones either before, or just after they'd his Cascastel. Otherwise the mutts would have turned up to defend their territory before they caught wind of their missing pup. Someone who'd known about Jesse's movements.

Raven was dead, and she'd had ample opportunities to sabotage them before now. The vampire filth had known the plan, but anyone could have seen the pup being dragged to the Casino and given the word. He'd have to get an idea of where everyone had been at that time...

...uhg. This was going to take a lot of thinking. He hated thinking.

He turned to face Felix and Alysa as they entered the room. Neither of them had been with him or Rowan, but they'd sent some of the pack just to give the Bloodstones some extra hell. Absence alone wasn't enough reason for increased suspicion.

Besides, he knew Felix well enough to be able to say with confidence the smaller man wouldn't have had the balls to betray them. He grunted a greeting to them.

"We're sitting tight. Getting a count on our losses and figuring out who's missing," he informed them gruffly. "Rowan'll have orders when the others get here."

as written by Sentry

Felix sneered briefly as Rowan cawed at them, but wiped it off his face as soon as they greeted their pack members. He shoved his hands in his pockets and looked at Jason, catching his glance uncomfortably. He almost scowled at him, too, but decided against it. His mood went down as soon as he detected the anger in the rest of the pack.

"Losses?" he asked. "Who'd... we lose?"

as written by Faithy

“Maybe--” Alysa barely managed to stop herself from completing that thought, though it was a difficult task. She was a little irritated that she had been tasked with destruction of things instead of going off and ripping into some Bloodstones. There was a few times while doing different things with Felix that she was tempted to convince him to head into the other pack’s territory and do more fun things, but she knew better than to go against Rowan’s orders. Exhaling deeply, she wondered just how many they had lost. Figuring there wasn’t much left to do until everyone else arrived, those that hadn’t been lost, she just settled down on the floor, beginning to meditate.

“I’ll just be right here then.” Her mind drifted back in the past and she found herself recollecting the day her father was killed. It wasn’t a huge loss in her mind and in truth, she celebrated his death, but being an orphan in Lutetia was dangerous enough as it was, but a were-orphan generally meant instant death. She was lucky in that the Scions took her in and she was kept safe. Exhaling deeply, Alysa slid open her emerald eyes and just stared at the wall behind Jason and Felix.

as written by Knosis

'Maybe--'

Those words held so many implications. Maybe we could have done better? Maybe I should have gone to the store? Maybe I should have worn my lucky underwear?

But what Rowan heard from her was, 'Maybe you should have done something different.' It was a blatant sign of disrespect, and he had never taken it lightly. Even if she had not said the words, even if she had not meant them, it was enough to question his authority in the pack. And with Rowan's blood lust still high from the battle before, he would not take just a simple word that could have meant so many things very lightly.

Rowan turned around in a blink of an eye, dashing towards the woman as she daydreamed, he aimed to grab her by the throat and punch her in the stomach with his other arm.

as written by Script

"Felix," Jason gestured for the other man to follow him as he stepped out into the hallway, not so much as batting an eyelid at Rowan's put-down of Alysa. It had been inevitable that it was going to happen to someone, or someones before the night was done. Too much had gone wrong for Rowan not to be on the edge of fury, and for someone not to mind their words closely enough.

Once he and Felix were out of the room in the hall, he turned to fix him with a hard stare. "Give me your phone," he instructed, holding out a hand for it.

as written by Faithy

At one moment, Alysa was staring off at the wall, past memories playing through her mind and the next she was suddenly lifted off the ground by her neck, Rowan’s fist planting itself into her gut. Once she was able to get back her breath from the hit, which was a difficult task due to his hand around her throat and how hard he hit, the teenager narrowed her eyes towards her leader, golden specks appearing among the emerald hue. Her beast wanted to come out and play, for couple different reasons. The first was that it had been a while since she was able to rip into anyone and the creature was aching for some bloodshed. The second reason and perhaps the one that was the most prevalent in her mind was that his actions reminded her of the abuse she suffered at the hand of her father. However, she did nothing, her mind quickly reminding herself exactly where she was and who she was with. Instead, the teen silently shifted her gaze away, not wanting to piss him off any further.

Mental note…. Learn to watch your words… internalize them… She noted her mental note and her emerald hues closed as she remembered how to breathe properly.

as written by Sentry

Stiffly, with the hair on his neck on end, Felix followed Jason, trying not to stare or react too openly to Alyssa's abuse. He was a scrappy young guy. Tough. But some things never got old.

Once in the hallway, the young man handed over his phone without hesitation. "What happened to yours?" he asked.

as written by Script

Jason held up a hand to indicate for Felix to wait as he navigated his way to the boy's recent calls and scrolled through them. All the calls from tonight were numbers and names he recognised as pack. Texts were the same story.

"Where were you earlier tonight, Scrappy, after the meeting? Exactly, not in general," he asked, voice low to avoid being heard in the other room. "With Alysa the whole night? With someone, at least?"

Back