Chronicles of The Omniverse Archived Lutetia City: Fountainbleu

Tiko

Draconic Administrator/Mentor
Administrator
Mentor
Nexus GM
as written by Krysis and Sentry

A soft, tired sigh escaped Gael's lips. He sat on the curb, wrapped in a bed sheet he had taken from the red light den he had deemed 'The Subtle Hell of the She-Witch'. Tally had literally left him with nothing. No money, no phone, and absolutely no clothes. Even his underwear was gone. Escaping the place had been interesting. Not knowing how long he had been out and finding through the narcotic induced migraine pounding through his head that he had been robbed, he really had no way to pay for the 'services' of the room that had been given to them.

So he had to find a way to sneak out. Draping the sheet around him like a toga, he had to sneak through the hallways, diving around corners and into laundry baskets until he found the laundry shoot. He was then roughly thrown into the laundry truck and taken to the cleaning place, where he was able to sneak away harmlessly with one of the pink sheets still wrapped around him.

Luckily, he had thought to stash some of his things away before he had went into the Vampire club. Unfortunately, without his phone, he had to navi-guess his way around the city. This is where we catch up to our young victim. Hungry, tired, and foot sore, he decided that perhaps sneaking out wasn't the best idea he had in a long time.

"What are you going to do now, Gael..?" He asked himself, threading his fingers into his bronze hair.

____

As if the shame of being robbed and having to stand on the corner in a sheet wasn't enough, some stranger decided to have a laugh. It was more of a wheeze in the beginning, which turned into mad giggles.

Behind Gael, fist curled at his mouth, a tall blonde-headed man with wide shoulders attempted to regain his composure. He tugged at the sleeves of his duster, shaking his head. "Kid, I don't know if I've ever seen a case this hilarious. Y-" He paused for another chuckle, pointing up at the young man. "She took yer clothes? Damn, son. You don't even look like yer balls've dropped yet."

He was certainly a foreigner. His rough Querian was highly accented. Western in manner. His voice was raspy, like he'd been smoking too many cigarettes. As he walked up to Gael, he reached over to flick the boy's bangs.

Dust plumed from the auburn strands like smoke.

"Been sippin' fairy juice, boyo?"

____

A deadly glare shot from the boy's eyes. But he said nothing as the dust fell from his hair.

"Glad ya are 'avin' the time of your life laughin' it up." Gael said, his accent thick of the Iverian brawl. "'ad no feckin' clue what that she-devil was. Put her bloody arm on me, must of pricked me with somethin' strong an' I didn't feel it. Woke up an' nothin' was where it should 'ave been." His eyes narrowed to the man. His thoughts were slow to gather still. "Ya know where the bitch is, doncha? You're in this together, eh?!" His face flushed red with embarrassment and anger as he lashed out at the man, his pink toga sheets slipping from around him.

____

"Whoa!" Duke exclaimed, moving his hand swiftly to do no more than bat Gael's swing away from his face. His hand would twist to try and catch the kid's wrist and turn it behind his back. "This one's a real rowdy one, folks! Avert yer eyes!"

A piece of cloth was thrown at Gael's head soon afterward. "Kid, put somethin' on before you get arrested for public indecency. You're my best bet to find that little bitch and I can't do that with you behind bars."

Gael would find that, without the duster, the man had quite the arsenal on display. Numerous knives on his belt, a gun, and a crossbow swung over his back. "You puttin' two and two together, son? I'm not just here to laugh at yer sorry, naked asscheeks."

____

Gael's arm was painfully twisted behind his back. He growled before wriggling free and getting whacked in the head with the duster. He had only just pulled the duster from his head when he realized the man was a walking arsenal. "Whoa." He said, stooping down to pick up the pink sheet and started to make a toga from it again.

"Ya want me to 'elp you find 'er." Gael said, putting two and two together. "Like I said, I've no clue where she went. She found me at this bar, and then things happened there.. Gun fire or somethin' or another.. She took me out and I was goin' to head to a hotel. She said she knew where one was." He grumbled, rubbing the back of his head. "'ad no clue she wasn't.." He stopped short.

____

Duke leaned forward a bit, raising up one eyebrow at Gael. "You, ah... wanna finish whatcher was sayin', boyo? Cuz I'm sure there was a great deal'a things you didn't realize."

____

The boy friend and glared back at the man. "I didn't know she won' 'uman, a'ight? At least I don' think she was.. Whatever she pricked me with 'it me 'ard and fast.. 'ad a green body or whatever.." He rubbed his head gently.

Back