Chronicles of The Omniverse Archived Luxin's Character Spread

Luxin

The Duke
Benefactor
Post 1, denoting my intent to use this thread for all my characters?
Check​

Physical Description

[Loading data profile...]
[Profile load complete]
[Bringing up bios display]
>
>
>
>
[Display now available]

Name- Tenna
Race- Iarin
Height- 1.67 meters
Weight- 96 kg
Hair Color- Black
Eye Color- Brown
Eyesight- 20/15
BMI- 18%
Gender- Male
Iarin Naval Rank: Commodore

[Disabling Bios display...]
[Bios display disabled]

Personality

[Loading UCON Psychiatric dossier]
>
>
>
>
[Dossier loaded]

{From the data logs of Dr. Edston}

"Subject appears to react normally to all stimuli, both physical and mental. Although he seems rather indisposed to everything around him, Mr. Tenna appears to be no more than a man who has found that civilian life holds no luster for him. What strikes me as odd, however, is his almost disconnected view of humanity. On one hand, he might agree that the way humans do things is the best way possible, yet his mannerisms, equipment, and even some of his physical features are strikingly alien. Whether this is by chance and is simply an aberration caused by the tenuousness of space-travel, or due to some hidden reason, Mr. Tenna refuses to say. Regardless, I clear him for duty with UCON, though, as always, I fear I may be wrong about him."

{End of log}

[Disabling Psychiatric Dossier]
[Dossier disabled]

Equipment

[Loading UCON Combatant files]
>
>
>
>
[Files corrupted]
[Displaying remaining information]

{From the logs of Captain Jenston, presiding officer over the 607th combat unit, UCON Battalion 340}

"Unit 233961, Tenna, continues to exemplify the strategos and form of UCON precision. Among the men, his use of rifles is unparalleled, and although some have been able to best him at both firing of pistols and hand-to-hand combat, he still ranks in the top 20%. I intend to send a referral for him to the Special Operations unit stationed on Terra, as I suspect he could manage in such a li~"

[End of uncorrupted data]
[Loading personal log files]
>
>
>
>
[Personal files loaded]

{From the audio log of Tenna}

"I've finally escaped the grasp of UCON life. They sent me and a few dozen others to a planet called Terra, to be inducted into SpecOPs. Couldn't say I wanted to, considering I'd enjoyed where I was, but they sent me anyways, figuring they knew what was best. Right up until contact with me got cut off. After more or less spreading the rumor that I'd been taken hostage and killed, I found my way to Terra's main spaceport and hopped a flight out, headed to some backwater planet on the Eastern Rim. Glad they taught me what they did, else I'd have never made it out there."

[End of audio log]
[Retrieving weapon and starship data]
>
>
>
>
[Weapon data loaded. Retrieving ship data]

Selune.jpg

Anti-Material Electromagnetic Rail-Rifle

Length- 1.09 meters
Weight- 8 kg
Ammunition- Ferric Pellets
Sight- Ma'qog Trilaz Scope
Effective Range- 3 kilometers

gun_concept___frost_m20_by_thorcx-d3208jz.jpg

Personal Defense Rail-Pistol

Length- .16 meters
Weight- 1.02 kg
Ammunition- Ferric Pellets
Sight- Ironsights
Effective Range- 60 meters

[Loading Ship data]
[Data loaded]

Future_Human_Spaceship_by_beere.jpg

Starship AC-44 "Solitude"

Length- 48 meters
Width- 28 meters at wingtips, 20 meters at fuselage
Height- 17.6 meters
Weapons- [REDACTED]
Defenses- [REDACTED]
Sub-luminal Engines- Twin Marenian ion drives, wing-mounted
Super-luminal Engines- One Shifter-class Phasedrive
Max velocity- [REDACTED]

20161110105414_1.jpg

Starship TV-26 "Ache'ra"
Length- 28.5 meters
Width- 31 meters at wingtips, 18.6 meters at fuselage
Height- 19 meters
Weapons- 4x Missile Pods [Loadout Unknown]
- 2x Ionic Destabilizers
>Effective range of [̩͈͕̟̻̞̦̌ͫ̍̂ͥ̔ͫ́ͅT̴͙̹̳̃̎͗̒̄̒̾R̝̬̟̫̦͇̹̰̓͐ͧ͂̾̓̿̚͠Ä̵̧̭̦̹̭͈̰͕ͣ̑̿̃ͮ̒ͤ͢N̛̙̜͓̰͖̈̿ͧ̒̽̿̓Sͮ̓҉̙͈M̬̟͚̗̱͖̐ͥ͒͛ͨ̀ͅÍ̷͇̙̹͙̱̠̪̬̇̈́͑̆͘S͎͔̗̹̤̝͔͇͐ͤ͗̽͞S̷̞͋̋́ͭ͋̃I͍̺̞̫͂ͥͭ͘͝ͅO̢͔̠͎͈̒̐͒̑͋ͮ̀N͔̖̩̉̂́̒̾̓̈̽͘͟ ̞͖͇̳̠͓͙ͣ̔̇͒̅̃́͟C̡̛͙̯͓̪ͣͫ͊̐͘Ŏ̸̺͈͖͎̳̳ͤ̓ͮͣͧ̅̉ͮ͠Ŗ̗̭̩̯͔͖͓̭͈̈́̐ͥ͒ͬ̄͗̽R̬̲͓̠̬̣ͧͮ̓̓̄̔ͩ͟U̘̱̺̰ͬ̂ͣ̈ͯͤͩͅP̜̫̏̈́̃͘T̢̗̺̪ͦͨ̿̄T͑̉҉̘͇̩͔ͅĖ̴̟̲̦̈̀D̮̯̼͎̭͈̍̏̏̒̒̐ͥ͐]̎̍҉̰​
Defenses- Picosecond-pulse Electromagnetic generator
Sub-luminal Engines- Coupled Careevan Cutganium/Ion-pulse Hybrid systems, fuselage mounted
Super-luminal Engines- Single, AI-integrated Dima Realli-cor
Max velocity- Unknown

History located in GCUT Archives. Previous owner was Misranan Chem-runner[arrested]. Mark 265, Model V vessel. Serial number: 76AX900091-K.
Designer: Unknown.
Designation: Interstellar cargo vessel

[Disabling weapons and ship data]
[Data disabled]

History

[Searching for history of "Tenna"]
>
>
>
>
>
[History found]
[Loading Audio Log]

{From the audio log of Tenna}

"I have been apprehended by my native people, and by Assara of all of them. While I regret that I was able to to let myself be caught, perhaps it is for the best. My years isolated from the Iarin Collective have not hurt me in any way beyond socially. I feared my people would chase me and find the dangers of the galaxy were too numerous, forcing them to retreat to isolationism and safety. I was wrong.

In the time I've been gone, not only has the Collective expanded their claimed territory and are even now making diplomatic meetings with the Aschen. Of all the species they could attempt to work with, the Aschen are perhaps the least safe. They wouldn't listen to me though, even after reinstating me as a 'Commodore'. I'm now on my way to the Telphara, to determine who is to be used as a diplomatic envoy to the Aschen Core, from my understanding, and I can only imagine who they might send.

The expectation does not thrill me, though I've been informed I'll take command of a wing of small craft, each of which will be designed off the Solitude, and will have all of her capabilities. Each will also be piloted by Zirakkam, meaning they do not rely on physical bodies as much as I do. Though I cannot say I prefer to command, after my failure with the UCON, these pilots will last longer than I ever could, and I'm honored to be given such resources."

{End of log}

[End of Audio Log]
[Aschen bounty listing found]
>
>

Current Bounty: 45,000 Cubits, or equivalent.
>
>
[UCON bounty listing found]
>
>

Current Bounty: 5,000,000 UCON Cay, or equivalent.
[No further entries]
[Search complete]
[End of line]

Last edited:
Physical Description

[Loading data profile...]
[Profile load complete]
[Bringing up bios display]
>
>
>
>
[Display now available]

Name- Assara Ellonin
Race- Iarin
Height- 1.42 meters
Weight- 54 kg
Hair Color- Auburn
Eye Color- Green
Eyesight- 20/20
BMI- 12%
Gender- Female

[Disabling Bios display...]
[Bios display disabled]

Personality

[Loading Iarin Fleet Psychiatric dossier]
>
>
>
>
[Dossier loaded]

{Information taken from Iarin Naval records. Subject: Assara Ellonin}

Assara Ellonin is a prime specimen of our species. Very strong in will and determined to see things done properly and with haste. She is proud of where she comes from and, though not a native of Iara'Agar, she has made stunning progress through the fleet. She has been shown to be a bit cool around her peers, and although there is little information about her private life, we have no indication showing that she might be any different beyond the bounds of her profession. Beyond that, she is a model commander, and I highly recommend her fleet command.

In regards to her Symbiote, I have been asked to refrain from divulging any information at the request of Miss Ellonin herself. As she commands a higher command position, if lesser rank, than I do at this time, I have chosen to honor her wishes in this. Testing was conducted on the subject, and the vitals of the being are in top form, just as Miss Ellonin is. I suspect that, whatever her bond has developed into, it is far beyond simple, basic functionality in stressful times.

-Admiral Narruda

[Disabling Psychiatric Dossier]
[Dossier disabled]

Equipment

[Loading Iarin Combatant files]
[Loading personal log files]
>
>
>
>
[Personal files loaded]

{From the audio log of Assara}

"I have managed to complete my final course evaluation in regards to my combat proficiency. Scores show that I rate rather highly in the use of firearms, both close and long range. However, my highest ratings are in the field of tactical and decision-making, where I scored what is considered near-perfect. I had few mistakes, and in the situations provided to me, I was able to minimize losses of both supplies and units while maximizing the destruction of my opponent's forces. I await orders from the Head of War, and I expect they will place me in command of a smaller vessel, nothing more than a cruiser in size."

[End of audio log]
[Retrieving weapon and starship data]
>
>
>
>
[Weapon data loaded. Retrieving ship data]

scifi_gun_by_Flycan.jpg
The Shy Lady​

Length- .21 meters
Weight- 1.02 kg
Ammunition- High Velocity Plasma
Sight- Ironsights
Effective Range- 140 meters

[Loading Ship data]
[Data loaded]

3.jpg
The "Evvion"​

Length- 70 meters
Width- 45 meter beam at wingtips, 23 meter beam of fuselage
Height- 25 meters
Weapons- Undisclosed
Defenses- Undisclosed
Sub-luminal Engines- Two Krasnasian Ion drives, wing-mounted.
Super-luminal Engines- Twin Aurora-class Phasedrives
Max velocity- Velocity class Mk IV vehicle

[Disabling weapons and ship data]
[Data disabled]

History

[Searching for history of "Assara"]
>
>
>
>
[Records show multiple entries for Assara.]
[Number of entries too great to display.]
[Recommend further inquiry at a later time.]
>
>
>
>
[End of line]

The Basics:
Name: Azzam El-Amin
Alias: Mir'Ahj
Specialty: Deulist
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 146lbs
Build: Thin, muscular
Skin Tone: Dark Tan
Hair: Black, Curly(cut short)
Eyes: Dark Brown
Nationality: Caldonia
Race: Human, with Air-elemental bloodline

What he looks like:
Azzam El-Amin, also known to some as Mir'Ahj, is a rather thin, almost boyish-looking, man. While not physically intimidating at first sight, he has little fat anywhere, allowing him to deceive those who would cause him trouble by wearing loose-fitting clothing to hide how athletic he is. A fan of parkour, Azzam has honed himself towards the agility and speed required for movement, though not acrobatics, and it is through that training that he gained his alias.

As for clothing, Azzam chooses to wear a tight-fitting set of white silks beneath everything else, with a loose layer of brown, yellow, and tan silks wrapping around and swathing his body, accentuating his movements and allowing him to blend into the environment of his native Caldonia better. Beyond his normally loose clothing, Azzam has been known to carry a dusty, canvas messenger bag filled with a random assortment of items, and is almost always barefoot, eschewing shoes for the feeling of the dirt/sand/stone beneath his skin.

Who he is:
Azzam is a quiet indvidual, but is known to open up after good food is shared. A man from simple means, Azzam does not hoard his belongings, but will share what he does not need with those who need it more, understanding that the value of a simple object given freely can be greater than a mountain of gold. Jovial among friends, and coldly respectful of his adversaries, Azzam is known to be patient and watchful, though he is willing to share information he considers important, regardless of actual importance.

Although he has never found religion to be something of interest to him, folklore and legends will hook Azzam like a child, and he has a desire to have a legend of his own, though he is loath to admit it. He takes his pride in his skills as a problem to be worked out, and will downplay any compliments of his abilities as overstatements or embellishments.

His life so far:

Born to a group of nomads in Tiria, Azzam spent his youth wandering with them, herding goats and living among the rather desolate sands outside the major population centers of the area like Lorandor. As he grew into a young man, however, he decided that he wanted to know what the others of his country were like, having only ever dealt with traders and merchants who came out to the sands in their shiny vehicles to purchase objects of cultural value, or so they said.

A year after he was recognized by his family as a man, Azzam left the nomadic ways and traveled to more settled areas, quickly finding his upbringing at odds with the laws and lifestyles of urban people. For a while, he spent his time simply living on the run, evading law enforcement by being more agile and knowing the layout of his local area better than they did, but after a while he found a yearning for something more stable.

After making his decision to stop testing the limits of the law, he moved again, this time finding himself as a cleanliness worker in a palace-like structure(in his eyes). The owner had servants to do near everything for him, including teach his three sons how to fight with swords, if only to teach them to lack fear against danger. Azzam, seeing an opportunity, secretly spent every chance he could get either watching them train, or training himself with broomsticks and fire pokers. Despite his time practicing, he was eventually found out and banished from the house and branded by his previous employer such that no others would hire him.

Once more homeless, Azzam took to his earlier habits of breaking laws to survive. Pickpocketing, theft, even arson were among the crimes he committed to either cover his tracks or provide for himself. Eventually, his hand fell into the pocket of the very sword-master who he had watched in secret. He was given the choice to either serve the man to pay for his food and lodging, or lose the hand then and there. Azzam chose to keep both hands and possibly learn to fight from this master.

Years later, Azzam had won renown locally for his skill in dueling arenas, where he showed expert form and grace with both single and dual-weapon fighting styles. Because of his speed and agility in combat, culminating in a high-profile match that he won without taking a single hit, Azzam earned the nickname Mir'Ahj or "He who Vanishes". After effectively setting himself up with enough money to live in reasonable comfort for many years, Azzam chose to sell his belongings and return to his family. He had found that, despite the glory of fighting, it was without a cause beyond money. The knowledge that it was for nobody's benefit but his own caused him to feel ashamed for what he perceived as his own greed, and instead chose to use his skills to protect his family from bandits who had been found to raid nomads in Tiria's harsher lands.

It was there, in the desert sands of Tiria, while sleeping, that he heard the call of the Elysian Vanguard.

Tidbits:
-Azzam has no knowledge that he is descended from an Air elemental, and has never accounted for the ease with which he maintains his agile nature.
-Azzam is allergic to walnuts, but has never been near one in person, and is unaware of his allergy.
-His messenger bag has various names of legendary men and women stitched to the inside of the pouch, so that he never forgets his heroes.

Last edited:
General Information

Full Name: Aoife O'Mag (pronounced Eefa)
Title: None yet
Monikers: Eve
Birthdate: May 1
Blood type: B+
Bloodline: Nothing of note, that she is aware of
Species: Human
Race: Iverian
Social Class: Commoner
Orientation: Questionable

Physical Information

Apparent Age: More or less her age
Voice: Soft and mellow
Overall Attractiveness: In her normal attire, not likely. In clothing meant to aid her appearance, slightly above average
Eye Color: Emerald green with flecks of sunset orange
Glasses or Contacts: None
Hair Color: Auburn
Hairstyle: Worn long(uncut since her teens) and tressed into a single braid.
Weight: Slender, with slight curves(actual weight is 138lbs)
Height: Very below average at an easy 5’4”
Skin Tone: Pale and freckled
Dominant Feature: A large, dark teal, druidic tattoo that runs up her right side, from the bottom of her foot, up the outside of her leg, over her hip and torso before rolling around to the right side of her back, up onto her shoulder, and down her right arm.
Psychic: Not directly psychic, but intuitive of the emotions of others

Persona

Favorites:
Color: Amber
Music: Ambient music and guitar instrumental pieces
Literature: Haiku
Expression: Hard to say
Curse: Gods
Mode of Transportation: Her own feet and public transport​

Habits:
Drinking: Not at all
Smoking: Sometimes, but chooses marijuana over tobacco. Uses a churchwarden pipe​
Mannerisms: Nervous around other people, but very open and friendly with animals
Optimist or Pessimist? Optimist
Introvert or Extrovert? Introvert
Logical or Emotional? Emotional
Business or Pleasure? Pleasure
Confident? Only when she knows applicable information
Animal Lover? Absolutely and without question. Her favorites are Eagles and Foxes​

Greatest Strength: Living her life as an Ovate Druid, learning the spells and shapeshifting commonly associated with druidic lore
Greatest Weakness: Her lack of knowledge on most common technological advancements, as she can’t drive or work most phones
Priority: Protecting the natural order of the Lornanine Forest(for what it’s worth) and learning more of the magic of Druids
Philosophy: Nature recycles everything, in time.
Pressure Point: Her nervous attitude around other people. If prodded enough, she either runs, becomes quieter, or becomes extremely belligerent.
Is this obvious: Hard for her to hide the nervousness​
Most comfortable when: At home with her pets.
Least comfortable when: Surrounded by the steel and concrete of the modern world
Religion: Druidism, and extremely proud of it(has the proper tattoos and everything)
Political Affiliation: None

Background

Familial Relations:
Mother: Martha O’Mag
Relations with: Deceased(murdered)​
Father: Aengus O’Mag
Relations with: Positive, though he’s stuck as a bear​
Homeworld: Valore
Type of childhood: Rough, but pleasant
First Memory: A pale blue flame-like being hovering above her bed.
Education: Home-schooled. Trained in the Druidic arts(specifically Luterian Druidcraft, an offshoot of true Iverian Druidcraft native to Lutetia). Trained in field medicine and holistic medicines.

Last edited:
Biographical

1d8c7baeab910f4c27e194b468fed362-600x851.jpg

Name: Anastasia Fleiszig, or Ana for short

Sex: Female

Family & Friends:
  • Johnathan Fleizig- Father to Anastasia who provided her with her first few mechanical contraptions to help her learn how to fix and work on mechanical systems. Currently alive within Korpitzsch. Owns a small mechanic shop. 54 years old.
  • Elisia Fleizig- Mother of Anastasia. Official records state she passed away in a skirmish between the Coalition and raiders when Ana was still a toddler.
  • Autumn Fliezig- Anastasia's older sister. Works with their father in his shop as an extra pair of hands with the machinery. Fond of her siblings. 30 years old
  • Ethrick Flezig- The youngest child of the Fleizig family. Also works in the machine shop as the primary accountant, as he's extremely quick with calculations. 19 years old.

Biography:
Anastasia Felizig is the second daughter of the mechanic Johnathan Fleizig, owner of Fliezig's Fixer-uppers in the city of Korpitzsch. Although she and her family lived in conditions that didn't hurt them, they didn't always have a means to keep food on the table and clean water in their cups. Before moving to the reasonable safety of Korpitzsch, the Fleizig family had been among a small group of people living on the eastern edge of a small range of mountains, all of whom worked together to form a 3-home settlement of subsistence farmers. When the fighting became too near between raiders and the factions that had begun to form up around the area, Ana's father joined up with the Coalition, a force intending to establish a more permanent form of civilization, to provide a more stable source of food for his family. He served for a few years until a bullet ripped into his left leg, destroying a good portion of his muscle and forever limiting his mobility. Ever since, her family has stayed with the Coalition to keep themselves alive.

As she grew up, she learned about mechanics and sciences by helping around her father's various workshops. As she became better at what she did, she eventually began to forage for new equipment to either break down or repair, allowing her to gain more knowledge into just how some things worked. As she reached her late teens, she found something that would change her life: a helicopter. She worked on the thing month after month, repairing what could be fixed and replacing what couldn't. As she worked, her familiarity with the craft increased, and she eventually began to modify it in new ways, beyond its original design. A short decade or so later and she was working for the people of her home, her family having moved there with the Coalition, using her piloting skills to help move heavy items across the 'city' that had sprung up there.

It was no surprise, however, when she received a message from a hospital in Lutetia, asking for her help. While she'd balked at first, not entirely certain how effective a militarily-outfitted gunship would be at ferrying medical personal and injured civilians, she eventually was won over by the hospital staff. After all, they'd assured her that the weaponry her helicopter was outfitted with would hardly be a detriment to her job with them. After a few weeks of preparation, and some very fond farewells to her family, Anastasia flew herself to Lutetia, comforted by the heavy thudding of the rotors and the light play in the stick as she flew.​

Mutagens in DNA?: Yes

Mutagens Active?: Yes

Technical

Grunt: 0

Listener: 1

• A Bird's Eye View(1 point): Anastasia's only mutation so far is the ability to constrict her pupils and zoom her vision like any bird of prey. This allows her to see things at great distance without much difficulty.

Random Mutations
  • Little Birdy(cosmetic): Anastasia has a tuft of feathers, no longer than 3 inches, sprouting from each of her temples and sweeping up the sides of her head, much like in ancient depictions of the Valkyries.

Stages of Awakening
  • None as of yet.

Pilot: 11

• Self-Taught(1 point): Anastasia more or less learned her piloting skills from scraps of information and trial and error. Not the best pilot in the world by far, but good enough to get the job done without too many hiccups.
  • A Strong Dose of Science(2 points): From the time Ana started to work with technology, she fell in love with it. After tinkering almost obsessively, she is fairly intuitive with many of the different techs she encounters as well as very well-versed in how machines work internally.
  • Stronger than the Wind(1 point): Ana has improved the fuselage of the Thunderstorm with a reinforcing textile weave that she chanced upon. This slightly upgrades the armor to better withstand impact and force while maintaining the light weight of the vehicle.
  • Extra Heavy Hitter(1 point): With the addition of a second M230 Chain Gun to the front end of the Thunderstorm, Ana has provided herself with enough firepower to handle most smaller fights without too much issue. In addition, she also doubled up the number of missile pods to provide more capability in air to air combat.
  • A Few, Small Adjustments(1 point): Ana has tweaked the basic design of Thunderstorm , opting to remove the top-mounted rotor and tail rotor to instead have a pair of ailerons on the tail and two pivoting, ducted fans, one on either side of the vehicle's fuselage
  • Now you see me...(1 point): The Thunderstorm is equipped with extra pods, mounted along the exterior on the underside of the tail that, at the touch of a button, release large clouds of flare-chaff, interrupting IR and Radar tracking of the vehicle.
  • Gotta Love Disco(1 point): In addition to chaff, the Thunderstorm is also equipped with a shrunken point-defense laser system to intercept incoming missiles. While the lasers do overheat eventually, they are still a formidable defense.
  • One Heck of an Egg(2 point): Ana spent time working with the AI on board the Thunderstorm , reworking it such that the encryption and recognition systems have become much more difficult to surpass. Not only are the systems simply tougher to enter and get through, but it will detect most intruders and isolate their hacks, effectively neutralizing the threat.

Vehicle
JamesCameronsAvatarTheGame_thumb1.jpg

• Vehicle Type: Helicopter
  • Name: Thunderstorm
  • Armour Type: Light+
    • Reinforcing fiber
  • Primary Weapon:
    • Twin, forward, gimbal mounted M230 Chain Guns
  • Secondary Armament:
    • Four standard missile pods located on pylons(two per side) beneath each wing
  • AI Package:
    • Heavy encryption
    • Intruder isolation algorithm
  • Unique Modifications:
    • Twin ducted fans
    • Flare-chaff pods
    • Laser point-defense system

full
Name:
Anariel
Aliases: None
Title(s): Ethereal, Songdaughter, The Gentle-tongued
Role: One of the Ethereal

Moral Alignment: Lawful Neutral
Affiliations: The Ethereal
Hometown: New Eden
Relationships: Abraham, of the Envoys, as a lover

Race: Archangel
Subrace: None
Age: Over 1,000 years old, though she appears in the prime of her life
Sexual Orientation: Demisexual

Appearance: Anariel stands at 5'3", short by the standards of most races, with long golden hair and piercingly blue eyes. Her skin is fair and unblemished, giving her a beauty beyond that of the lesser races, and when shone on by sources of light, she radiates a glow back into her surroundings, gently illuminating her attire. Her four wings are a glossy black at their bases where they enter her body, fading to a pure white at the very ends. Each feather is surrounded in a faint, misty grey light. Regarding her wings, there are a pair coming from her shoulders, slightly larger than the second pair, with the second pair sprouting from below the shoulder blade. When out and about, she is most commonly seen in armored attire, though the coverage is not complete to allow her to move freely. When spending her time guiding those who ask it of her, she is more often found in a simple white robe, worn almost like a toga, with golden embroidery along the hemlines and golden ornamentation to ensure it stays in place.
Equipment: Anariel bears few weapons, but all that she does carry with her when required are potent. Her most common items are her spear and her blade, both nameless. Along the blades of both are a series of immaculate runes, glowing as crisply blue as her eyes. Both weapons are enchanted to simply never lose their edges or to break, allowing the archangel to fight with them at full force instead of holding back because of poor material, though the base metal for each is bronze.

Combat Prowess: Despite her small stature, Anariel is extremely skilled in melee combat when wielding a spear or sword, and able to still perform well with any other melee weapons.
Spells/Powers: Anariel has the ability to manipulate light at a basic level, using it for its minor healing potential as well as for simplistic effects like changing the colors of things. Beyond that, she is the bearer of the power to control sound. She can flex and manipulate the sounds around her, both to allow her to quiet her surrounding, or develop highly-concentrated and directed missiles of sound waves. While not inherently lethal, the power is more than capable of performing the deed when needed.
Weaknesses: There is a point on her back, at the conflux where her four wings meet, that cuts her off from her magic for extremely long amounts of time. While physically very capable, Anariel has very poor social skills, and is frightfully hard to deal with at times. Mercurial, flipping from nearly heartless to simply apathetic in an instant, she is known for being extremely competent on the field of battle, but not much of a person to find yourself enjoying the company of elsewise.

Personality: Anariel is unlike many angels in that she does not focus on the hope that can be provided through the betterment of community. She is driven to see the perfection in things, to see the pinnacle, not the journey to get there. Having not had to do much in her life to keep herself in peak physical condition, and having never truly met a foe she could not conquer with time, the archangel has found that the world has lost some of its luster. She busies herself with watching the world's events pass by, her mind parsing the possibilities to keep her busy. Though there are few who have even gotten beneath the more callous social exterior, all have seen that beneath the beauty lies a soul who means to do right by others, and only desires that life in all forms reach its utmost point. Her goal is the peace and security that such perfection would bring.
Skills: As would be expected of someone with her powers, Anariel is an accomplished singer, capable of producing beautiful harmonic pieces while performing solo. In addition, she has spent time learning languages, and speaks several fluently.

Bio/History: Time, the one thing that the mortal life measures to gauge itself, passed her by like leaves falling on an autumn day. Anariel had lived for centuries, outliving all whom she'd been close to in those first dozen decades or so with the exception of her own species. Even among angels, she was an elder, having seen more of the world, and having watched New Eden sprout from nothing. When the time came to choose those from the host who would help guide the city, she volunteered, offering to teach her martial skills to any who would ask it of her. To generals she taught tactics, but as time passed, the need for such capabilities dwindled, and peace settled over the land. She often found herself hanging on the winds high above the world in those days, drifting among the clouds and trying to find inner peace. She never could. Having spent her youth learning the ways of war, Anariel was unable to simply lay down the sword when the wars ended, and it plagued her as the years began to grow long. She did her best to not become a recluse, but her survival had left her scarred, and there was fear in her heart that it would never pass.

Centuries passed, deepening her worry, until she truly opened her eyes and saw what New Eden had become. It was a wondrous place, full of love and life, and it inspired her that she could return to who she had been before. That light awoke in her a desire to be the perfect model, to guide the world itself to perfection, if she could. Though her somewhat anti-social mannerisms never left her, she did what she could to be the guide she desired to be.

As she has traveled following the events of the Warden Grandmaster's passing, Anariel has undergone a slough of changes. Mentally, she has found herself more and more unstable, fragile almost, and her body has reacted to reflect that with the change in her wings. Formerly described as "a brilliant, pristine white, with luminous golden color running along the edge of each and every feather, though it casts no visible light around her.", they have become far darker, fading from black at the base to white at the tips.

Following the events at a small farmstead in Oblitus, Anariel has become more concerned about her mental well being. Although she has reunited and rekindled an old flame with Abraham, one of the Envoys, she feels the old fear of her past welling up once more. With Lucifer holding both the Cradle and Plume, she cannot help but fear the resurgence of his power more than he'd used when they'd fought. Following the events in the barn, she found her way to Heavensfall Lake, along with all the Envoys and the other Ethereal, Rythe, to perform a ceremony on a young angel in order to bring her into the fold of the Ethereals, in order to replace their fallen brother.

Though she reconnected with her lover from her youth, Anariel recently found herself ripped form the world of Terrestria by unknown forces, causing her to be dropped far enough above an alien world that she could see it for the sphere it was. Her aura, which flared blazingly bright in the inky black of the void as she began to fall to Valore, was the only thing that kept her alive as she dropped to the ground of a new world. She has yet to find anyone with whom she can feel any camaraderie, but she hasn't moved much, out of fear of where she is.

Other: The artwork has been updated to match her current physical look, as well as to ensure I don't have to take it down(cause I made it).

Sir Darren Monteague

38815202-glistening-knight-holding-two-handed-sword.jpg

From the Dawn to the Dusk,
I shall fight.
In the Darkness and the Day,
I shall fight.
When all the denizens of Hell arrive,
I shall fight.
When the corrupted among Humanity bare their fangs,
I shall fight.
When the Arcane seek dominion over Men,
I shall fight.
And when Death comes to claim me,
I shall fight.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Darren Benedictus Monteague
Race: Lutetian Human
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 167lbs
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Dark Brown

Darren Monteague, often referred to simply by his surname, is a short, stout, and well-trained man. Though he is shorter than the average person, he makes up for his stature with a harsh and commanding attitude and a work ethic that would shame most others. Dedicated to a fault, he serves the Evequist Church unflinchingly, and is outspoken against those who would sally against it.

Despite the benefits of being so faithful to something so grand, Darren has been a problem in more ways than one. He is xenophobic of all peoples not allied to the Evequist Church, and has on multiple occasions called for the extermination of different groups simply because they did not serve. While his zealotry is tolerated due to the amount of service he has provided to the Church on other occasions, he has been a concerning member for years.

In his training from Proselyte to Paladin, Darren strove to do his absolute best, choosing to stay and practice or study when others took time to relax. In his eyes, those who did not do everything they could were not only slacking, but risking the damnation of humanity as a whole. Without the knowledge provided by the Church, there would be no way to push back and destroy the calamitous darkness that was slowly enveloping the world. They were tolerable, but foolish. Years passed like this, with Darren gaining respect, but no true friends, save one other who shared his passion for the work they were to do. When out on a training mission, they were ambushed.

A pack of werewolves, young and feeling invincible, took the group of trainees unawares, tearing down and ravaging several of the paladins-to-be. After a pitched and hard-fought battle, the lycanthropes were put down, every one meeting their end by silver, but the students were not without loss. For Darren, he cared little for most of the deceased, but the one person he'd found balance in, the one person who had been his friend as no other had, lay in the street, bleeding from wounds that would kill him shortly. The agony of those wounds was writ large on the man's face, and the task of sending him on and out of misery was given to the young Monteague.

His heart became as stone after that day, and no man, woman, or child had ever so much as chipped away from it since.

When he swore his oath to the Church and accepted his sword, becoming a Paladin in full, Darren adjusted his goals to converting others to the faith, by force if necessary, and removing those who would not join them. He studied hard, learning the various factions of supernaturals in and around Lutetia, and has made it his personal goal to see hem wiped clean. While he is no longer young and foolish enough to think he can take them all down on his own, he often rides out alone against small groups of them, seeking to end them swiftly. Among the civilians of Lutetia, he is somewhat known, but only because he is out and about so often. In the criminal and supernatural underground, however, his name is whispered in concern and anger, as he wages his one-man crusade on the creatures of the dark.

Back