New User Mae'Govannen!

Evenstar

A Hopeless Romantic
Hello, everyone, the name is Midnight Rose. :)

I can write just about any genre, but my specialty is fandoms and historical romance. I only play straight female characters in MxF pairings unless we double. I'm a multi-paragraph writer who loves tons of detail and well in-depth characters/settings. If you have a fandom you want to do, hit me up! Looking forward to writing with you in the near future!!!

(I don't do anime/manga, video games or comic-related roleplays.)​

Greetings!

Glad to see more new faces filtering in :) I'll poke around and see if I can't nudge some people your way that might share in your interests. If you want to say hi, there's a bunch of us hanging out in the chat right now. You're welcome to pop in and visit.

Hi, there! Nice of you to drop in on our growing site :)

I actually share a love for historical fiction in RP, though not specifically romance. However! I am starting a roleplay set in feudal Japan fairly soon, and there would be plenty of chance to have romance within the setting, if that interests you!

Hello! I'm down with doing a historical fiction roleplay with you, but I'm afraid I don't know anything about that era or anything related to Japanese/Chinese culture...

Idea. You could play a foreigner who doesn't know anything about the region either? That way you don't need to oocly feel out of your element since your character will be new to the area and she can learn as she goes?

Take your time :) And if you're not feeling the idea that's fine. We can see what else we can scrounge up that might catch your eye.

Welcome to the Circle :) I'm not quite sure if Equinox would be your thing for historical. Its loosely based off of many cultures in their 'dark' times. For example, Bliania is loosely based off the old Celts and the tribes they use to be in. For romance, well, that's up to you how that goes I do believe :) I'm not typically a romantic writer.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!

Back