Magic: The Gathering RP

Draco Shadowdragon

Unknown Entity
I want to make a rp based around the universe of magic. Would anyone be interested in this?

I am probably going to need help on this rp if it does attract interest.

I'd be interested in joining a MTG rp, but I know very little about the setting. I know a few of the major antagonists and have a general idea of how sparks and color/land magic works, but I have pretty much no idea of what happens in any of the books or anything like that. I don't think I'll be much help, if the help you're looking for is about the setting.

Well, I'd be happy to join. Any idea on what the rp's going to be about? Like, do you have a goal or a plot in mind, or will it be more character-driven, or what?

I'd be willing to help, though like I said I only have a general idea of how the magic system works and little other knowledge of the setting. If there's any other way to help out, like designing a character sheet or something, I can give it a shot.

I want to make this an epic rp. I'm going to have a plot but it is going to be partially character driven. I'm also thinking about having it so that players don't have to participate in the plot. As far as the plot goes I'm still thinking about it. I have a couple of ideas though

Back