Main Arc Characters (I've failed to really furbish the name of my main series.)

HearseGirl89

Art is in the eye of the beholder.
My main characters that I still roleplay as. Also have been writing their stories.

~ Protagonists ~
Manuel Aaron Thorne
Alejandro Garza - Kanga (Kaptian Kangaroo)
Amaryllis Featherfoot - Harley Smokes (Queen Smokes, Smokes)

~ Neutral characters ~
Alex Ziegler - Phantom (The Grim Reaper, Baldie)
Robin Porter - Robin Stiller (Chaos Reins)
Denise Garrett - Demonica
Lowell Hood - Pawz Zee (Pawzy, Pawz)

~ Antagonists ~
Donnie Porter - Ice
Michael Rey - Strip Maul (Strip, Mauler)

Aside from my main canons, there is one other that I roleplay as; Mary Lou Moonshine.

~ Character information ~

Full Name: Manuel Aaron Thorne

Nick Names: Malfunction, Malfy, Malf, Mal
Aliases: Troy B. Wolff - Alonzo Morgan

Marital Status: Single.

Hair: Light brown, thick and hardly combed

Eyes: Goldenrod

Origin: His story would commence to begin after he left home to join the army with written consent from his parents, but it was to simply receive more money for his parent's farmland to thrive on. His birth was in a small farmhouse in Brule, Nebraska.

Language: English. It's the only language he will ever use, he refuses to learn any others. (Though he does later learn some Spanish)

Height: Standing at six foot over four.

Weight/Body Structure/Physical Faults: Although he weighs about hundred and sixty, his body structure is tall. Despite that, he is able to lift three hundred pounds over his own weight. Muscular webbing under the arms. Knows how to expand his muscles in the neck, thus rendering death by strangulation as useless, but gets muscle cramps easily.

Race/Species: Human

Parents: Raised by two parents, Dylan Thorne [deceased], and Alyssa Thorne.

Friends: Taz Herrera [deceased], Robin Stiller. (Doesn't really consider anybody else as true friends.)

Enemies: Ice, Michael Rey.

Beliefs/Religion: A Christian who believes in Christ, but despises church gatherings for their music and partial to scriptures in the holy bible. (Organized religion as he calls it.)

Career/Past Careers: Worked as a farmer, in the army as military disaster aid. Currently working at a different farm.

Dreams/Life Goals: To just live a quiet life away from people. (He doesn't really trust people)

Hobbies: Fishing, lazing on the a porch, shoveling. Long walks, horseback riding, swimming, mudding in a truck.

Loathes: When he does or says something violent or hurtful out of anger. Cities. Liars. Swear words. Himself mostly (in the belief of) causing his father to have a fatal cardiac attack.

Fears: Spiders. Heights. And death. Bringing news home of what has really become of himself. Harm coming to those who he loves most.

Strengths: He finds in whatever he does through the love of his mother, friends and the rest of the family. He is a wiz at building his own parts, carpentering, stitching and knitting, as well as leather works. Fixing cars, computers or electronics (All of these he learned on his own accord). Through tossing hay bales around to riding on the backs of horses without the use of the saddle; is mostly the cause of him being able to easily lift three hundred pounds over his weight.

Weakness: The death of his father. Depression of politics. Can't exactly program technical equipment. Carrying heavy objects around puts stress on his frame and leaves him sore. Heart disease is in his family genes; he could have one at any point of a stressful attack in his life. Sometimes has panic attacks, not often. Faced with a difficult situation, his demeanor may alternate and fabricate into something much more sinister.

Health info: He has a series of mental disabilities. His main are PTSD, DID and a Paranoid schizophrenic.

~Background information~

Voice: Gravel tone, country slang, usually soft and quiet to speak.
Theme song: Tell a Country Boy - Rodney Atkins

~ Additional information ~
Later, he develops a new identity personality along with a new background tale to tell. Silas as his "new" name and the anti-heroine self dubbed as Dragon Eye. An armored titan with many tricks hidden up his gauntlet. This armor is made of titanium.

(Most of my old art on this character is cringe worthy and I fail miserably at making pieces on armor. These are pieces are done by Phil Cho of Deviantart.)

Last edited:
~ Character information ~

Full Name: Donnie Tavon Porter

Nick Names: Ice
Aliases: (None as of yet. I plan to add.)

Marital Status: Single.

Hair: Black, straggly deathhawk

Eyes: A blue right eye and a cloudy gray blind left ocular.

Origin: A sociopath, usually misinterpreted as a psychopath. His originating tale begun as a child. (I'll add more, due to his arc that I am currently writing. )

Language: English is the language he grew up knowing, but learned Spanish for his own gain.

Height: Standing at six foot over nine.

Weight/Body Structure/Physical Faults: Tall, lanky man roughly around the weight of a hundred and twenty. Has a difficulty of lifting around Two hundred and twenty pounds.

Race/Species: Human?

Parents/Elders/Guardians: He took guidance from his high school Hall Monitor, a psychopath named Rick.

(I will be adding his personal hobbies, loathes and traits later,)

Fears: Not much really. (Shocking, right?)

~Background information~

Voice: Deep tone. (Think David Oyelowo's voice from the Lion Guard. Drop the voice of scar and bingo!)
Theme song: Ice Ice Baby - Vanilla Ice

Back