Spectral Main Event - Moving - Open

He tripped over a large twig, giving a small yelp. His leg was bleeding but... Nevermind. He didn't like his pack that much anyway. They barely even noticed him, let alone talk to him. He stumbled up, then carried on walking forwards, intent on trying to escape..

Flame did a lap around the pack, helping any stragglers and reassuring anyone who was stressed about what happened. She saw a pup who yelped and bounded over to him. "You okay?" Noticing his paw, she continued gently, "You're bleeding. You might want to have that looked at by a healer wolf."

The pup turned around, scared. His ears went down and he lay down, thinking he was going to be hurt. The wolf might bite him or worse even kill him. He obeyed the wolf, freezing in his place as he layed down, whining slightly.

He caught his breath and regained his composure. He cautiously approached the tense delta. Onyx's eyes kept darting towards the lone wolf and Roan. He gently cleared this throat. "Uh.. Ma'am? I- What happened?" He wasn't sure how to choose his wording. He wasn't sure he even wanted to know the events that took place here. But he needed to.

@sissyd00q @Blitz
She replied to Onyx. "This is the wolf that was with the Saber and decided he should follow me back for some reason." She glanced back at Onyx. "Tell the alpha we have another visitor." It came out more harsh than she had meant. Her hackles still raised. Why was she so upset? It must be the fact that he followed without her realizing.

Last edited:
@Lila Renn @Blitz
Flame cocked her head at the pup, wondering why he was so scared. "Calm down. I won't hurt you," she said gently, her eyes kind. "Why don't you go get your paw looked at? I'll see you later," And then she bounded away, coming to the front of the pack. "Well, now that that's sorted out, we should probably get moving," she told Zeke.

He gave a curt nod and shuttered from the harshness of her voice. He spun on his paws and made his way over to his alpha. His nerves were already high, but having to talk to the leader of their pack spiked his anxiety further. He felt his heartbeat rise. Not only from the intimidation, but what if something had happened while he was gone? What if one of their members were seriously injured or was even killed? He would put himself at fault for not being present and fighting alongside them. It would have been his fault for cutting away from the scouting party. It would have been his fault for suggesting such an idiotic idea that put himself, his fellow scout, and the whole of the party at risk. He scolded himself in a harsh manner mentality as he approached Zeke. "Um, Sir?" He felt small once again, seemingly raising his gaze high to look at his superiors.

"Roan wants to inform you that we have another visitor."

Last edited:
Giving a look at Roan he tilted his head lightly and sat down. “Brave pack.” he nodded his head thinking to himself that a pack on the move willing to have a few members distract sabers was indeed brave but he also felt it was foolish. Watching as other warriors and scouts seemed to come from no where he realized the size of the pack is what made them so brave and his eyes narrowed as he thought about his younger years. How long had it been since he had been apart of a pack. He had chosen to go his own way from his pack long ago and in doing so formed a bond with the sabers of Petrified forest.

Looking at Flame his tail wagged slightly as he gave a slight nod to her idea of moving on but he glanced back at Storm and tilted his head slightly. Zeke looked to the pup that now smelt well enough like a member of the pack he let out a sigh and turned looking in the direction of Roan wondering if the other wolf who had just emerged and was being surrounded was the pups family seeing Onyx move towards Roan. Zeke felt nervous seeing his Delta female taking an aggressive stance now. Watching as Onyx came up to him and explained that we had another visitor Zeke shook his head. “I can see that Onyx thank you. I know you and your scouts have been busy but would you mind leading the pup over to the Ebony and the other pups while I greet the other wolf?” his voice wasn't scolding he had ordered the scouts and warriors to take lead on the massive trip to keep the pack as safe as possible.

Shifting his weight from one paw to the other the large purple wolf seemed to grow bored with waiting he gave himself and quick groom once again reminding anyone looking at him that he seemed as though he was raised differently than any wolf. Seeing the wolf whom had peed on the pup moving in the direction he and the surrounding wolves were at he lashed his tail from side to side. “Your lead?” he semi growled and yet gave a hint of a whine to as he tried to speak in wolf. “I Void. Speak Saber?” the growls and yips sounded as though he was having trouble talking in normal wolf language.

After approaching the group Zeke looked to Roan and bumped her slightly trying to relax his Delta. He whispered slightly, “Easy Roan I smell Saber blood.” he warned. Looking to the Purple and blue wolf he stood tall and ready to defend his pack if needed. When the wolf started to talk he was taken aback by the way the elder wolf sounded almost like a puppy talking to him. His ears went back as he listened to the few words. “I am Zeke Alpha male of Regal pack. We welcome you so long as you mean us no harm. I'm afraid I do not know much in the way of the saber Language.” He glanced around his pack as far as he knew none of his wolves knew the saber language. “Why Void have you come to us?”

Void gave a huff and stood up. “ Drev, Lead Saber wish teach saber to ” he froze trying to find the word his ears flicked back and forth. Tail lashing side to side as though he were excited for wolves but in the saber world a lashing tail meant he was frustrated. “Clan?” he tried realizing that wasn't the world he tried again. “Family?” no that wasn't it either. His fore-paw dug into the ground “Pack?” yeah pack sounded right he lifted his steel gaze to Zeke and the other wolves. “Need know saber for treaty.” he turned around and looked around the area towards the North west. “more saber” he gestured with his nose to indicated the direction. “honor treaty sabers do.” he then turned to the deeper part of Petrified forest and gestured in that direction. ”No Hunt Wolf.” he turned back towards the pack and sat down wondering if he had cleared up his reason for being here. in saber he continued as if nothing was different. "with the treaty in place the sabers that honor it do so happily they will share kills with wolves and are almost a member of the clan. seems that some of the Saber clans are aggressive still towards wolves however and should be avoided if some of your wolves could learn saber it may help you on your journey to where ever it is your clan is heading." His last statement sounded aggressive full of snarls snaps head twitches that seemed to indicate a mad wolf but when he was done he gave a grin and lulled out his tongue realizing only after a minute that his last statement had been entirely saber he pulled back his ears and lowered his head and tried to translate it. it was broken up in several places and came across as though he couldn't figure out some words so he still used the saber word for it. and he realized it was confusing He was not the wolf to tell other wolves to learn saber he figured and let out a sigh of frustration. "I no teach saber." he tried to explain "Learn saber Drev."

Confused Zeke also sat down and listened intensely as the wolf tried to explain things hearing words that sounded familiar at times but ended up being more wild growl than anything Zeke realized that this wolf spoke fluent Saber but seemed to lack a lot on the wolf language. It made him wonder how long this wolf had been without a pack. Treaty he knew that word but still didn't fully understand the meaning of it. Then he said no hunt wolf. Does that mean the pride that the scouts had spotted were not hunting the wolf but instead were simply doing something else with the wolf? Zeke's brain hurt trying to figure out what in the world this wolf was talking about. He looked at Roan wondering if Roan understood any of the conversation. It really was like listening to the month old pups. He glanced back at Flame and wondered if she had caught any of the conversation either. He caught the part about learning the saber language. "I know only a small bit of Saber. I could learn more if I talk to Drev?" He tried to clarify.

Void nodded his head and turned as though he would lead them to where they could learn the saber language.

Roan blinked. She tried to hold back her pride to what the newcomer wolf had said about their pack. It soon was not hard though when she remembered he had followed her without her knowing. She then felt a nudge. It was the Alpha telling her to relax. She did her best to although it was extremely hard. She sighed and slowly sat, the only way to make her look like she was relaxed. She eyed the two wolves as they began to converse. Some words she recognized from when she was on her own and came across the occasional Saber. She gave a shrug when the Alpha gave her a questioning look. She knew she did not know any more than he did. Then all of a sudden when the Alpha had come to understand the wolf, the purple turned and began to walk. It seemed like he was expecting them to follow. She looked at the Alpha, "I'll go with you. I don't trust him completely." She stood waiting to follow behind him.

Onyx had felt a little embarrassed from stating the obvious. He nodded to his leader, trying to walk away as casually as he could. Once again he was scolding himself which he tended to do often. He trotted over to the young pup, nudging his side with his nose. "Hey there. I'm Onyx. How about we take you to mingle with the other pups?" His ears rotated and his attention turned towards the now conversing wolves. He was taken aback upon hearing the unfamiliar wolf talk in saber language, but he felt it wasn't his place to listen in on their conversation. His job for now was to calmly lead the pup to Ebony.

He then remembered his appearance may not be very welcoming- some wounds still trailed a small amount of blood. He was also fairly certain he had plenty of brush stuck in his fur. He attempted to give the pup a reassuring smile.

Urderviel, When the wolf had walked away from him, lay still, still thinking that the wolf was going to come back and attack him. He curled up into a ball, protecting his vital areas, and tried to stay still and hope that no one would notice him.

Storm looked up at the wolf named Onyx. He was a scary sight and she certainly didn't feel safe around him. Then he gave her a creepy smile. So, he was going to bring her to the other pups. She looked around and saw the pups wrestling with each other. They were all much bigger than her but she was pretty sure she could win a few fights. "Okay let's go--"
Then she saw Roan, the wolf who saved her. "Actually could I go with Roan?" She was much safer to be with than Onyx and he still had that creepy smile.

Onyx noticed the young pup's uneased stance. He never was the best with pups, but he tried. He followed her gaze to the other young wolves play-fighting. He felt a surge of victory when she began to speak- that is, until she asked about Roan. His smile dropped to a frown as he looked in his superior's general direction. He would agree, given that the pup seemed to be more comfortable around a stronger female, but their current situation raised potential threats. He gave a grin once again and looked down at her. "She's our Delta. Which means she's powerful and the leader of our warriors. I'm sorry, but unfortunately, she may be needed on the front lines if anything were to happen. We can't risk putting you in danger." He attempted to talk in a calm and soothing voice which he ultimately failed. He just hoped the pup would understand and not push further.

Storm had heard that tone of voice before. She had heard it when her parents were reassuring her that they would be back and that the bear was no problem. They hadn't returned. But she listened to Onyx and walked over to the other pups. She felt in no mood to play fight with them especially when Onyx hinted that Roan would potentially be in danger. Storm flopped onto the ground. Everything is going to be okay, she tried to convince herself, and she slid into an uneasy sleep.

Urderviel liked the wolf who had come up to him. But still, he had experiences like this before though.. It doesn't matter. Past is past. He was afraid though. He felt safe with the other wolf.. He stumbled up, limping forwards. He wasn't that good with other members of his kind, they probably wouldn't like him. He fell once again, hearing a snap in his paw. He yelped quietly, lifting his paw up so it wouldn't touch the ground. Ever so slowly, he had begun to limp forwards.

((I am SO sorry everyone. I've been very busy lately and when not busy I have been in too great of pain to even think about replying. Please pretend that Krystaline has been here the whole time, answered what needed to be answered and is assisting in every way a healer should. I will try to do better next time. Forgive me?))

Krystaline moved her head toward the yelp she heard, looking for the hurt wolf, when she spotted him she turned to watch him, paying attention to how he moved. "Hold still, I will come to you." she called out to him, noticing his slow limp. She came up beside Urderviel cautiously to let him choose if he would accept her assistance or turn her away, "You can lean on me if you like once I tend the wound." She offered him.

Pulling his ears back Zeke shook his head again after a few moments trying to think on weather the pack should go and learn saber or not and turned away from following the purple wolf and walked back towards the larger portion of the pack. "We Must continue to the Lunar lakes territory. once we are settled I will call for volunteers to come back here and learn to speak the Saber language." He spoke clearly spoke.

Void turned back and seemed annoyed at the wolf tilting his head and flicking one of his ear back and forth. speaking in saber he rambled. "Aren't these wolves so bright. no choice I guess." Sitting down Void figured he would follow the pack in the event they came across a saber clan. though he didn't speak wolf well he could understand the sabers if they chose to speak.

:Roan glanced between the two of them. She did not understand what the purple wolf said but she could tell he was annoyed. She sat down and waited patiently for the Alpha's next orders. Her brown eyes deep in thought as she looked at the purple wolf.:

Storm perked her ears. Had she really heard that? The Alpha was calling for volunteers to learn to speak saber. Maybe the sabers knew about the bear. If she learned saber-- no, she shook that thought out of her mind. Sabers were not very nice animals. But she still had a nagging thought that maybe it wouldn't be so bad to learn. She sighed and continued her nap.

Back