Spectral Main Event - Moving - Open

Flame looked around. Nobody answered Zeke's call for saber-speakers. She sighed. "I know a little bit," she answered. "My dad taught me a little before he died. He knew it from when he spent some time with the sabers." Everyone knew about how Flame's dad had gotten lost when he was a pup and sabers had found him. They took care of him for a while and he learned their language. Then, his pack found him and took him back.

He gradually glanced around at the whispering of his conversing members. Saber language? He thought of himself as an exceptional learner, but he doubted his ability to learn another animal's language- especially at a fast pace. He sighed looking towards his two superiors gathered with the stranger wondering what else he could do to help. Then Onyx had an unnerving realization.

He fixed his stature to compose fake confidence. Cautiously, he approached his Alpha and Delta. His head hung slightly in a polite, submissive gesture. He halted a few feet from the three wolves. "Um.. Excuse me? I'm sorry for interrupting but..." He glanced between them as his anxiety started to rise.

"Auga never returned."

Last edited:
((Heads up these members have requested to be removed from the roleplay so I will be acting as if they got lost during the move and that they moved on to create a lone wolf pack somewhere in the territory. Beta Male - Ebony -Played by Hydrangea Lambda Female - Auga (Eye) - Played by Rachel Rider we also have a member who wishes to change rank and drop out of the main story line this is Chi - Krystealine – Played by Annie as some of you already know Psi - Koda - Played by Sprigganoftheforest is also gone from the roleplay due to his real life issues ))
Perking his ears Zeke heard what Flame had said and gave her a slight grin. “ I'm not sure if the alpha female should run off to learn saber.” he teased slightly the first time he had teased in a while. “we should continue our journey to the lunar lakes.” he spoke proudly. And turned to start walking again when he saw Onyx and his approach demeanor. His ears adjusted to listen to what the wolf had to say and instantly pulled back when he heard the news that his lambda had vanished.
Turning to address the pack once again he scanned with his eyes and noticed another familiar face was missing. His beta Ebony. He lowered his head a bit and let out a soft snarl. 'Abandoning the pack how disrespectful when they return they will no longer be the rank they have unless they can prove to the entire pack they had a good intention when running off.' he mumbled under his breath the fur on the back of Zeke's hunches standing up. He noticed the chi wolf was assisting an injured member limping and his ears perked once again as he realized another member of the pack wasn't accounted for Koda the Psi wolf was missing.
Zeke's anger fell as he realized that about half the pack had been split up during the journey so far maybe the Beta and the Lambda noticed and went to fetch the others and took the psi wolf with them in case one of the pack members was injured.
Turning his attention back to the Chi wolf who was trying her best to help the young omega. His mind drifted back to when she was first introduced he knew she had her own issues when it came to her rank but he was glad to see her trying. She was a third generation Chi wolf and it seemed to him that she was a pup who didn't really want to continue in the same rank as her family. He wondered if she would continue the rank after helping Urderviel but shook his head. At this point it didn't matter his pack had split up without him even realizing it he lifted his head and spoke loudly to those who remained.
“Some of our pack has vanished but the group that has split off knows the way to Lunar lakes and we must trust them to find there way to the territory. We must continue our journey as well. Be prepared and diligent try and watch over each other as we trot so no one is left behind.” his eyes rest on Urderviel “That includes those whom are injured,” his eyes drifted to comet and he tilted his head “And those whom are to young. The Ranks will now need to shift Flame I want you to take lead and I'll bring up the rear. Keep the scouts and warriors close.” Zeke's tail raised high behind him as he spoke to his pack.
Turning to the purple wolf and snorted slightly. “If you insist on hanging around. Make yourself useful and tell me your job.”

Void Listened and only got a bit of the leader's speech and shook his head not understanding what the big deal with following him so they could learn saber was. His tail flicked back and forth as his annoyance jumped just hearing the soft snarl of the wolf. but then the lead wolf asked him to make himself useful. standing up he flicked his tail hard at the lead wolves and walked towards the Chi wolf and the injured omega. he looked at the Chi wolf and snorted loudly. in saber he slightly roared and tried to mix in some wolf in with whines. "Leaning isn't going to work got to fix it. bit paw fin owwie" Void sniffed at the omega's paw and looked up slightly his eyes were steel grey and outlined well by the purple fur with the blue markings. If he had been younger he may appear threating. he looked at the healer and shook his head. "ove" his wolf speech still closest to a very young pup barely learning to speak.
(Permission request for @Lila Renn to bite paw and try to help.)

Flame nodded, taking the lead of the pack. She would have much rather be in the back, being able to see and account for everyone, but she let Zeke do it, trusting him. It took quite a lot of effort, not that Flame didn't trust Zeke, but she thought that things worth doing are worth doing yourself.

Storm watched the purple wolf try to help fix the paw and watched intently at the whole process. Wow, maybe I can learn how to do that. she thought. But she decided to mention it now, because the pack was still traveling to its destination.

Roan stood as the Alpha began to speak. She nodded, showing she understood. She eyed the purple wolf in distrust and growls as he approaches the young pup. Her hackles raise on instinct. She wasn't one to be rash but she also did not trust Sabers and a wolf who was with Sabers... well that was a new thing altogether.

Last edited:
Back