Adenovirus 423 Main Road

Morgan looked at the boy like none of his words meant anything. And they didn't really. While her father had told Ember all about the gangs, her mother had told her stories of princesses and princes. One twin had grown up unprotected, the other protected.

"Ya never told me ya name. And I don't know what a South gang is. And I don't know where my sister is. By ya have a chicken called Betty and I like it. Can I stay with you? What's ya name? I'm Morgan." She repeated her name yet again.

He then realized his mistake in saving the girl groaning he scratched at his head roughly. "I am Jay... And the South is well not the good guys."

Staring at her in mind annoyance he wondered if she had the mind of a three year old or something. Looking over his machete he wondered how easily it would chop through her small neck. That would solve the problem easy enough. But she had done nothing wrong but be stupid. Sighing he nodded before continuing onwards onto the bridge.

"Fine, you can stay. But I don't want to see you again though after we find your sister..." he mumbled (move to the bridge)

Using his sniper scope as binoculars he scouted the bridge ahead. Crouching on one knee now "Now you go home and hunt for yourself, alright?" He gave Dozer one last belly scratch before the wolf fled to the hut used often by Tyler and Dozer.

As he passes a bus he brings out his sniper to scout ahead one last time. He spotted a man carrying a bloody woman. He looks in his medical bag to see what equipment he has. Deciding that anything is better than nothing, he ran ahead to catch up to them. He spotted a car with a pool of blood near it. He looked at the ground near it and saw it looked like she had been attacked, and saved by that man. From the amount of blood left there he could tell that her injury would not be fatal unless there was an infection.

Realizing that he can no longer see them he follows the trail of blood.

Last edited:
Back