Ame Damnee Martell Estate

Nidayu watches henri fall to the ground bleeding to death while she was unable to do anything mixed emotions runing through her. She looks at what she can only presume to be the captian if a murderious glare. If looks could kill the three pirates would certainly be dead. Nidayu looks at the ground in shame waiting for her death.But then looks at the captain as he tells her what to do. "....fine ill do as you ask...."

Tor'Mur - Martell Estate - Estate Lord's Office
Tor'Mur lowered the gun with a frown. "What's a pirate gotta do around here to fire a few cannons..." she muttered. Turning to Zathrian, she moodily slung the gun onto her back once more. "If I don't get use Little Buddy before all of this is over, I'm using him on you," she said. After all, she rarely ever got to use the gun on the ship for fear of destroying something important. Like that one time... The list of things Tor regretted in life was a very short one, but that incident had made the list.

Captain Zathrian Ellwood - Estate Lords Office

"You might want to take Little Buddy back out Tor. This one steps out of line, you can blast her to Abaddon." He said with a grin. Releasing the aquamancer and keeping Gemini sticking into her back until Tor got Little Buddy at the ready again, he pushed her forward. "Open it up." He said, his tone menacing, making it clear that he would take her life in an instant if she stepped out of line. He was getting that map, one way or another.

Nidayu hesitates to open it that hesitation quickly gos away when she feels the blade to her back. "....right.. right" Nidayu opens the portal and steps out of the way. "pirates first..?"

Eirik Crow - Martell Estate

A heavy sigh came from the lounging giant. Whoever was in the tunnels wasn’t coming out almost like they couldn’t. Standing up from his makeshift chair he decided to follow the underground structure to its source and see why this was the case himself. Pulling a strand of leather from his pouch he pulled his long black hair back and tied it at the nape of his neck. The beads of gold and emerald and jade clinked less this way.

Finding himself at a wall he put a hand on the cool stone then clenched his fist as he jerked it away several stones pulled free of the masonry and flew a few yards away opening a good sized hole so he could peer into the structure. It was then he saw his captain and that trigger happy idiot as well as someone new. They were getting ready to go into a rather deadly looking portal, “Hey Captain, I’m sure you would love to die honorable and all but are you sure you want to do it that way?”

The ruby eyes of the frost giant wasn’t pleased at all with the sight before him. Pulling more of the large bricks from his way he created a doorway that allowed his much larger than a human frame move through with ease. The nearly seven foot tall creature was certainly something to be held in high regard for his abilities and talents.

Captain Zathrian Ellwood - Martell Estate

The captain gave a disappointed look to the aquamancer. "Really darling, do you think I was born yester-" he was cut off by the sound of a hole being made in the wall behind him. Crow just showed up and started chastising them for wanting to die an honorable death and all Zathrian could do was laugh. "Crow you've known me long enough to understand that I don't take a bet I cant win." Shoving his sword up against Nidayu's throat he glared at her. "Lucky for you though, Crow saved you from a painless trap. I ought to send you through anyway for my amusement but you might still be useful in a parley."

He indicated for Crow to check out the portal. "If you find a way inside, get the girl and the map. If not, then Tor gets to take Little Buddy out to play." A sadistic grin flashing towards his first mate as he said those last words.

As the others were talking, Tor'Mur began to look around the office, her face plastered with boredom. She just wanted an excuse to shoot something, and the irritating fish-lady would not oblige. Instead, Tor started casually pulling open the drawers of the large desk in the room, rummaging through them for anything valuable. Papers. Papers. Boring, boring boring. She tossed the papers aside, allowing them to flutter to the floor. Seeing nothing interesting in there, she moved to a small box that was sitting on top of the desk. Tor opened the box and frowned. Nothing but worthless knick-knacks. She prepared to toss it aside as well until something caught her eye. Oh, what's this?

Tor removed the small object from the box before letting the box topple to the floor, its contents spilling everywhere. In her hand she held a small, but rather extravagant-looking medal. "Huh, this looks important," she said, not sounding like she thought it was very important at all. She looked over at Sol and tossed the medal to him. "'Cause the look on the fish-lady's face was priceless," she said with a grin before turning back to the matter at hand.

@SedentaryCobra

Maligaro Sol - Estate Lord's Office

Maligaro caught the medal and thumbed it over. "Medal of honor with distinction, oak leaves and swords. A high honor. I'm sure the admiral will miss this." Maligaro muttered dryly. "Thank you," he replied, "and apologies for the wait Captain. I ran into some rabble on the way here. They were... taken care of."

Maligaro slipped the medal into his pocket. It would at least cover the medical expenses for some time to come. He slowly began to gather the water that hadn't soaked into the crevices and had it begin its slow orbit around him once more. "We still have some time, but we should be wary. If the wardens arrive in force, we'll most likely never get this chance again. Gods willing, this should all be over soon."

Eirik Crow -Martell Estate, in the tunnel.

The Jotun glanced to the portal then tilted his head slightly. Due to his nature he tended to have immunity to most magical wards. This one wouldn’t be any exception. He had to stoop quite a bit or risk being close lined at the chin by the doorway itself. The magic was uncomfortable against his skin as he pushed through it. Once on the other side he called on his ability to manipulate the earth to make the ceiling of the tunnel taller to accommodate his height. He took a deep breath and smiled as he made his way down the passageway. His eyes were perfect for the pitch darkness that greeted any who stepped under the earth for a moment.

The light of a torch up ahead caused him to blink lightly before he stepped around the corner and crouched in the doorway to the chamber where he found a very beautiful woman holding a much too heavy sword for her, “Hallo,” He greeted in his native tongue, “I would advise you put the blade down and come with me. If not you might not like the treatment you receive otherwise.”

His ruby eyes and horns in the low light of the single torch combined with his ashened colored skin made him look even more like a daemon. His voice was gentle though as if he was talking to a child that might burst into tears at any moment. Eirik was by no means a gentleman by human standards but he was too kind to those of what he considered weaker race. He had no goal of injuring the woman if he could help it.

Mireia stood in silence as the day seemed to creep slowly along. It felt like she'd been in the vault for hours already. Her lantern still shined brightly on the library case as she gripped the handle of the cutlass, ready for whatever danger might come by.

She came to her senses when she thought she heard something down the hallway. Loud thumps. Her heart pounded in her chest as she held up the cutlass, ready to attack at will. The large thick door began to gradually open out of the path, almost effortlessly.

Mireia raised the cutlass with ease and pointed the tip of her sword at the man's neck as he spoke, daring him to make the next move. She didn't understand. No one was supposed to be able to get past the seal. "Don't come any closer. Who are you and how did you get past the seal?" Her voice was firm and assertive.

@RyunaSiege

Very few people knew the extent to which Eirik could control the elements of the earth. The blade that was point to his neck would curve slight making the sharp edge of little use to the woman, “I’m called Eirik Crow. How I got past that rather nasty seal is just as easy, little woman, I am not human nor like any other being you have ever met before. Your guards have little effect on me.”

It was a simple explanation but still left more questions than answers. His hand reached up and grabbed the blade to pull it from her grasp. He was much stronger than her likely enough, “Don’t fight me, girl. It will not be worth the possible injury to you. Now where is that map? He glanced at her out of the corner of his eye as he turned his head to the side. His jewel beaded hair clinked together slightly as he seemed to tilt his head to listen.

A sigh escaped him, “We have little time to sit here and chat about the things you know little to nothing about. He forced the room’s ceiling to raise as he stood to his full height. Her blade now only met his chest. He had a feeling she had the object on her. After all hiding it would leave too much for a possible finding. He glanced down at her, “You have it.”

He stated it to see how she reacted. Only a well trained liar would be able to get past his knack for telling when someone spoke the truth or rather a belief. After all too often he had found that misinformation could come across as truth if the person knows no better.

Her eyes narrowed at his explanation. This giant made it through. She continued to put on a brave front, letting out a gasp when he ripped the sword from her grasp. Mireia backed up a step defensless, fear, if not shock, flashing in her eyes. There was no way out, except to where her enemies were, and even then, she would be trapped. Mireia grit her teeth at his assumption and her eyes flicked over to the box. "The map is in the box over there," she responded firmly, gesturing towards it. "You'll find everything you need in there. Now, let me go."

@RyunaSiege

The giant gave a heavy sigh, “You see letting you go isn’t an option and you know that, don’t you?” He pointed at the box, “Go get it, liar.”

He was being clear he could hear the lie in her voice. Once she had done as she was told he would remove the necklace around his neck and directed her to hold out her wrists. He would then bend the golden jeweled metal around the slender appendages. Placing a hand behind her shoulders he would push her forward so she lead the way out of the tunnel and back to where they had entered. He forced her to carry to box as well.

“Captain,” He called gently, “The lass is a weasel if you aren’t careful,” With her facing away from him he did something quite ungentlemanly. He hiked her skirt to show the tops of her stockings as well as the map hidden there. The slight sound it gave off brushing against the fabric of her skirt had told him it was there. Eirik couldn’t take the map from her though. It wasn’t his job he thought. Also he was already likely to get slapped when he undid her makeshift shackles.

Captain Zathrian Martell - Estate Lord's Office

Zathrian smiled as Eirik returned with the girl in tow. "Excellent work Crow!" He said, bending down and slipping the map up from her stockings. "Sol, get everyone back to the ship, Eirik take the girl, we might need her later. Tor..." He lingered on her with a sadistic smile. "Do what you will with the aquamancer." Patting her on the shoulder before sauntering out of the room and back to his rowboat. Looking up he saw that the sun was arching towards the end of the afternoon, longer than he'd hoped, but not long enough for punishments to be dolled out.

Mireia Martell, Office

Fear plagued her as he sent her forward out of the tunnel, following close behind, forcing her to move forward and out of the secret passage. She wasn't sure what they wanted with an empty box- there was nothing left in it.

When the giant began to lift up her skirts, she stopped for a quick moment and used all the strength she could muster to kick him back in the leg and at least leave some quick lingering feeling of sudden pain. That would teach him. When they came into view of the other pirates, she felt a chill run down her spine. What a strange creature and an ugly one at that! She scrunched her nose up at Tor? That was what he called it, the ugly hairy beast.

At the moment the long-haired male gave Tor a pat on the shoulder then sauntered out of the room, she felt her anxiety rise. "What are you going to do with Nidayu?" she demanded at the man named Tor.

@RyunaSiege @Monster the Vamelfaer @Spike1d23

Maligaro Sol - Estate Lord's Office

"It will be as you command, Captain. Gods' luck be with you." Maligaro said with a bow. He strode out of the office silently. He made his way down the halls, passing the ocassional pirate, and muttering a short, curt phrase to them to get them to the beach. He remembered the layout of the mansion fairly well, in in little time, he had found his way to the center.

A long table ran down the length of the room, ended with a fireplace and an ornate chair. Several large doors fed into the room. Maligaro pushed them wide, leaving the sounds of battle and chaos to ring through. Cupping his hands over his mouth, Maligaro shouted with surpising volume, his voice carrying to most all parts of the mansion. "We have what we came for! Everyone back to the ship! We sail!"

He decided to take a roundabout way back to the beach, so as to pick up any stragglers, be they injured or simply deaf. Setting off at a brisk pace, he began the round.

~Navyra Darling- Outside Martell's Estate~
At the yells of getting back to the ship, Navi stumbled out of the Estate with a large grin, plastered across her face. She was successful in what she wanted to do and began to head back to the ship, with plans forming in her mind on what she would drink first.

Tor'Mur gave a wicked grin when the Captain gave her free reign, and shifted the large gun in her arms. "Oh, I don't know," she replied to the girl as she paced closer to the fish-lady. "Maybe I'll string her up by her toes and hang her out the window. Maybe I'll slit open her stomach and rip out her entrails. Or maybe," Tor hoisted Little Buddy and aimed it straight at Nidayu's face, "I'll do this!"

She pulled the trigger.

Reactions: Rue
Mireia, Estate Office

Mireia's heart lurched forward as Tor began to list what she might do to Nidayu; her fear escalated to an extreme, eyes widening when she suddenly lifted her gun and shot Nidayu straight in the face. Blood splattered onto the top half of Mireia's dress and some of her face. It all happened too fast and when Mireia blinked, she let out a scream. "Nid!" She immediately began to rush towards her friend, tears streaming down face.

Eirik Crow -Martell Estate

The kick to his shin made him grit his teeth and glare at the small woman before he let her skirts fall back into place, “You will be a pain I see,” He muttered sharply as he picked her up bridal style, “Don’t kick me again,” He glared before his eyes softened slightly as he glanced to the other the blue haired woman and Tor. The Jotun understood the sound of worry and concern.

What happened next caused him to jump out of the room quickly. The lass didn’t need to see that. His mind reeled as did his stomach. He carried Mireia tightly to him. Sliding to a stop at teh waters edge he took a deep shaking breath then sat down for a moment and placed a gentle hand on the girl’s head, “I’ve no words that will ever tell you how sorry I am that any of this had to happen.”

He reached down and unbound her. He was directly disobeying his captain. That would mean death for him.

Back