Status
Not open for further replies.
Mason barely got hit the first time around, and this second time he avoided the bones completely. The same attack wouldn't work twice.

Mason

"C'mon, you gotta remember me! Mason Moretti, the guy who accidentally messed everything up. Now it's time to make things better. How often do you meet another multiverse jumper? C'mon already, you bag of bones!"

@Raynar Saassin

"Ah!" Ink!Sans exclaimed as he came to his senses and returned back to normal!

"You clearly were chosen to come here, Mason. Do the right thing and finish this once and for all."

The fight had then resumed between Mason and Monster Kid resumed, and Mason now had a new option. ACT was replaced by SAVE and if he were to press it, he'd get the following options:

Classic!Sans
Glitch!Sans
Fell!Sans
Underswap Sans

@Alex Azure

"Fuck off. I don't care anymore." Fell!Sans exclaimed as he unleashed Fell Blasters towards Mason, which for some reason were not holding back like Ink!Sans was. They attacked Mason at full power and full force almost like he's controlling them himself.

Once the attack ended, Mason would have the following options in his ACT menu:

♡Insult
♡Pun
♡Classic Sans
♡Mercy

@Alex Azure

Mason, expecting an easy fight, was unprepared and recieved a Fell Blaster right in the face. "FUCK! That hurt! What's with you?"

Mason's fury grew at the attack, and although he felt he should make some pun or mercy to return Fell!Sans, he couldn't help but retaliate, at least verbally. So, he went for a double option.

Insult

Pun

"Just because you're a skeleton doesn't mean you need to be so hard-headed. Just because you don't have guts doesn't mean you need to be heartless. Honestly, I'm surprised you can stand up straight with how spineless you're being. Are you really gonna let this Monster Kid asshole win?"

@Raynar Saassin

"The fuck? Why would I even listen to a fucking human? All you've done since we've met was cause trouble like a retard! Do you really think I'm going to listen to you or this monster prick?! And quit whining, you'll get used to the pain you wimp." Fell!Sans exclaimed as he launched a hard to dodge array of bones followed by a few blasters. Geez, Fell!Sans, calm down.

The following options were available to Mason in his ACT Menu:

♡Classic Sans
♡Mercy

@Alex Azure

Mason managed to dodge the wave of bones, but still got struck with another blaster. His HP wasn't doing very well. He checked his ITEM menu and found...

...a parting gift from Macy. His inventory was full of items called Last Dream. Curious as to what it did, Mason used it.

The moment he did, his heart filled with warmth and his mind filled with visions. Throughout his life, Mason was never one to dream at night. In this instant, his dreams were filled with countless adventures, filled with light and laughter, all ending in creating friends and promises to return to those friends. These visions were memories that were almost forgotten forever.

"So... That's who you were, Macy."

The shadows that had surrounded Mason faded away. His aura returned to its bright purple hue. Mason's HP returned to its maximum of 20.

"Okay, let's try this your way," Mason said, selecting an option from his ♡ACT menu.

Mercy

@Raynar Saassin

"What the fuck do you take me for?! One of your stupid monster friends?! Mercy gets you fucking nowhere, kid, especially not in Underfell. So why can't you get that into your thick skull!?" Fell!Sans exclaimed as he proceeded to launch even more attacks, however his memories were coming back very quickly.

Mason had one more option left at this disposal:

♡Classic Sans

@Alex Azure

Finally cool-headed and ready for the pattern, Mason dodges the attacks.

Classic Sans

"It didn't get me anywhere in Undertale Classic either. Chara and Frisk had taken fighting so far that Sans couldn't trust any human, ever. But if I could go back and do it all again? I'd choose mercy over fighting."

@Raynar Saassin

"You're pretty pathetic, kid." Fell!Sans exclaimed as his memories come back!

latest

"You know something, bucko? You really make me sick. But I suppose I owe you one for this. Now do me a favour, and kick this fucker's ass. Otherwise I'll kill him myself, then you."

Then the fight came back to Monster Kid and Mason. There were now only three options left:

♡Classic!Sans
♡Glitch!Sans
♡Swap!Sans

@Alex Azure

"We had to help clean up your mess, kiddo. Just like a certain someone back home... Never should of kept that promise..." Glitch!Sans exclaimed in response as he proceeded to light up and unleash a row of bones and Gaster Blasters in response.

Granted that Mason survives, he would have the following options:

♡Pun
♡Chara
♡Hate
♡Determination

@Alex Azure

Mason manages to survive the attack, but uses up another one of his Last Dreams in the process. Without Macy around to make more, he only has six left.

Hate

"I'm sure your heart is filled with a lot of difficult emotions. You probably hate your Chara for what she did. You can't keep holding on to that hate, though! I'm sure you don't want to hold onto it, Sans. That hate can consume you..."

"..."

"It almost consumed me right here. Dark aura... Dark emotions... You've seen plenty of it, but I'm sure you can see the light."

@Raynar Saassin

"... Hatred was what caused all of that. That other Chara was nothing like the one I had to face..." Glitch!Sans exclaimed as he continued his attacks, his memories slowly returning.

Mason now had the following options:

♡Pun
♡Chara
♡Determination

@Alex Azure

Mason dodged, starting to learn Glitch's pattern.

Chara

"You fought against Chara. That was your destiny. However, your destiny doesn't need to be your future. We can work together and create a future free from the pain she caused. She was strong, but you are stronger. I know you are. Your strength can break free from Monster Kid!"

@Raynar Saassin

"That human is not normal. Would you even call them a human anymore? More like an amalgamation. Like one of Alphys's miscreations. Except this time, it was caused due to Frisk's desire for genocide." Glitch!Sans exclaimed as he again continued his attacks, his memories coming back more and more.

The following options were now available to Mason:

♡Pun
♡Determination

One more now, and then Classic is the last one to rescue.

@Alex Azure

"Heh. Good one kiddo." Glitch!Sans exclaimed as he returned to normal, not even releasing an attack that time!

"You know? You remind me of my human. Frisk. Sharing the same faith that monsters deserve to live in peace. Good luck, kiddo. I'm rootin' for ya."

Back to the fight with Monster Kid and there were two options left:

♡Classic!Sans
♡Swap!Sans

@Alex Azure

"The Magnificent Sans would not be one to hurt innocents! However you are a human, so I must capture you!" Swap!Sans exclaimed as he proceeded to launch bones across the bottom of the attack field that were stupidly easy to dodge.

Mason had the following options:

♡Papyrus
♡Swap Chara
♡Pun
♡Innocence

@Alex Azure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back