New User Me Myself and I

J

Jzjeiwodjejsisidjje

I’m a Twitch streamer and voice actor. Nuff said. (I also write ocs and cosplay them)

Welcome! If you haven't already go read the Rules It might also help if you read the Approval guide. Reading the Approval guide will help get your account approved. Getting your account approved means you can access the roleplay forums, game forums, can pm, message on profiles, and many other things. Also, you will have to give me your twitch. I would love to watch your videos and support you. Also what do you voice act in?

Already done and done lol, my Twitch channel is Zhawk55 (I'm starting to stream again, but since I bought a facecam recently I am also trying vtubing), I voice act for my friend's channel called "Keyan Carlile's Transformer Channel" as 6 different characters in his Resurgance series and his Combaticons series.

Ill go check both of those out as soon as I can. I look forward to watching your content.

Aw shucks, just be warned that I curse lmao and my most recent streams are not of the best quality.

Honestly don't care about cursing. I cuss and listen to cussing all the time. Also for the quality situation trust me I have watched the crappiest of crap videos that had were below sub-par. So I don't care. I still look forward to watching your content. :)

:D, ngl this reply gave me deja vu. Don't know why or how but it did XD

I am indeed young. Pretty hyped for my 18th birthday this year tho

The brownies. The Man In The Mirror always tries to scare the newbies off of the brownies.

I think he just secretly wants them all for himself.

Anyway, welcome to Storyteller's Circle. We've got a little bit of everything for the forum roleplay enthusiast. We even have a tabletop section and a Discord where there are occasionally some chat-based RPs. Before you can get to the roleplays, though, you have to get approved. Make sure you read through the Account Approval Guide so you don't get delayed in your approval.

Back