Ame Damnee Median Oasis

Alexander- Median Oasis
Alexander watched Aeriseth curiously before he also drunk some water, sitting down for just a moment as he looked over himself, watching the wounds from the sandstorm began to heal up With a sigh, he took the moment given to relax, worried about what they might face when they get to the destination. He knew of who they would face, but what would happen once they arrived. Would they be too late? Questions without answers, ran through his mind as he stared into nothingness, a worried expression clear on his face.

Lila Nender- Median Oasis
Lila quickly joined Eddie under the tree smiled at him, reaching for his hand but not drawing much closer to him. She smiled up at him, trying to ignore the blood she could hear pulsing through his veins. Unknowingly, she licked her lips at the thought of blood flowing down her throat, the need of the metallic, sweet red to touch her tastebuds. Shaking her head, she looked away trying to find something else to focus on. "We'll have to get moving soon."

Eddie Toorn - Median Oasis

He looked at Lila curiously as she looked away from him, clearly stressed by something. The licking of her lips and the slow encroaching of red in her iris' reminded him of what she had told him during their first private conversation together. The girl was part vampire, she was clearly hungering for blood right now. He held out his wrist towards her, exposing the vein. "Your vampire side needs blood right? You can take some of mine, but not too much, I still need to be able to walk when we depart." He said with a comforting smile on his face.

Aeriseth
The Median Oasis

Aeriseth enjoyed another drink from the oasis as she manipulated the water into her hand just as she had done before. Her eyes moved to observe Alexander's worried expression, a part of her wanted to tell him the truth but another part of her simply didn't care. I wonder how much longer it will be, she thought silently to herself. Aeriseth's gaze returned to the cool water, she paid close attention to the reflections of the group traveling with her. There was a reflection missing, the dancer; they had lost one. Useless. You're as good as dead out there in the desert by yourself. Lady Death sighed as she thought about Galizur alone in the desert, it wasn't long before he had died himself, though how he died was questionable. None of it mattered anymore, he was dead and that meant trouble for the rest of them; for the rest of Terrestria. She knew very well that the group she was with would not be able to stand against him. Her gaze flicked back to Alexander, there's two of us. It would be helpful if we had Abraham as well. Where in the hell did that useless prick disappear to anyway. Another heavy sighed escaped her lips as she contemplated the inevitable.

Lucifer. He's returned and is whole once again. Abraham and I are in danger.

The voice resounded in Aeriseth's head. Her eyes widened suddenly, knowing who the voice belonged to. The songbird!? Abraham... Lucifer.. it's already happened. "SHIT!" The woman yelled with a panicked voice. Her body turned suddenly, her eyes turning a wild hue of pink as the same colour of vapour began to surround her entire body. Aeriseth's hair started to stand on end as the very sand surrounding her began to lift off the ground and suspend in thin air. Lady Death's hands raised to face nothing with flat palms. "OPEN YOU SON OF A BITCH!" she yelled again, as a mass of energy began to accumulate in the area her hands were facing. "Once this portal is open, it won't stay open for long, so you bastards better figure out if you're going to join me in fighting the devil himself or not. Got that!?" she commanded. The ball of energy began to spread into a circular portal; it was complete.

Aeriseth dropped her hands, creating a portal to travel long distances was a once a day thing and often left her in a weakened state but she pushed her body knowing what was on the other side. If it hadn't been for Anariel's voice she wouldn't know where to even send the portal. She turned her head to look at Alex, a stern look spread across her face. "I'm going. You should too, don't be pathetic Alex." Aeriseth faced the portal again, grinning wildly as her black wings appeared at her back and stretched to their maximum length. "I'm coming, my old friend," she mumbled as she jumped through the portal.

Alexander stared as Aeriseth disappeared into the portal, knowing that she had heard the message too. Shit, was all he thought as he spread his wings and flew after Aeriseth to the danger that laid ahead, he had hoped that their thoughts were wrong but he knew it couldn't. Lucifer was here and only Aditi knows what hell he brought with him.

Lila Nender-Oasis
Lila glanced up at Eddie with grateful crimson eyes as she sunk her fangs into his wrist, feeling the blood flow down her throat. Her feeding was cut short after Aeriseth yelled and opened a portal, looking up to see both Alexander and Aeriseth leave through it. "Thank you Eddie, though I will have to feed later." she said as she quickly ran through the portal, excitement and fear running through her veins at the thought of the devil, Lucifer, being the threat.

Eddie Toorn - Median Oasis

He felt only the briefest of pleasures as Lila began to suck out the blood from his wrist, truly a vampire's bite was the ultimate pleasure and pain. The feeding was cut short however as Aeriseth summoned a portal and mentioned that they would be fighting the devil himself. He felt a pang of sorrow enter his heart, though he hadn't the faintest idea why, and all of a sudden, Lila ran through the portal after the two Envoys. "Wai-...shit. Chandra you coming?" He asked the dark elf, running through the portal without waiting for an answer. He didn't know why he was so anxious about the situation, but he hoped that he would find the answers on the other side of that portal.

Chandra Eclav
The Median Oasis

Chandra watched as Aeriseth created a portal out of thin air, yelling something about Lucifer and then flying into the abyss. Alexander followed suit, then Lila, then Eddie. The dark elf had just said she wanted to move on to something more fun, and just as she spoke it seemed to have appeared. Chandra grinned, the day was truly becoming more and more amusing with each passing second. The dark elf ran through the portal after everyone else.

Back