Ame Damnee Meeting Hall

Isla

An octagonal room. This is the first room you step in when slipping into the underground. You will be greeted by guards who will confirm your identity. After that, this place is free to roam. It's a barren place, only really made for important announcements, such as promotions, assignments, and other various niches. Generally, not most stick around in here, though there may be a few people who decide to talk in here every now and then.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cryker Reywynn - Meeting Hall

Cryker had not walked the streets of New Eden in many decades, and walked through them then almost as if he were gliding in a dream. He craned his head as he looked at all the changes that had happened in his home town since he had left, a faint, content smile upon his face. He wondered why the streets he walked through, silent except for the sound of his well worn boots, were empty as they were. Some solemn gathering, perhaps, he knew not. There were guards, though, fewer in number than he remembered, lining the walls of the city, so he knew nothing was out of place. Still, though, it unsettled him some. He had expected to see the lively and happy city that he had ignored in his youth, and forced to leave behind. It was but one day to him, though, there would surely be many in the future that were more lively.

Cryker was passing by the old orphanage when the world began to grow dark. He looked up to the sky to see the sun rapidly vanishing beneath thick, black, foul clouds. Glancing around, he found his feet being quickly eveloped in a cold, unnatural fog, and he shivered, even underneath his warm clothes and armor. He used one hand to bring his blue and grey hood over his head, and dropped the other, almost instinctively, to his sword.

Cryker's breath was coming in short puffs of steam from the cold by the time he reached the entrance of the underground. Making his way into the Meeting Hall, he was on the verge of a laugh, when he was stopped short with a mailed fist to his chest, and a knife to his throat. He held his hands up slowly and calmly. He had a poorly hidden smirk across his face. "I see security hasn't slipped in the past century." He said flatly.

"Do you know where you are going, wanderer?" The guard replied, eyes narrowed. His voice was raspy, and he stood tall and thin. next to him, his companion stood with a cruel smirk, with hands on the pommels of his long daggers worn about his hips.

"To the mess hall, preferably. Or the pits. To be honest, I'm not quite-" Cryker was cut short by the knife pressing sharper against his throat, on the verge of drawing blood. He didn't recoil from the blade, but his smirk faded to a neutral expression.

"Answer me plain, or you'll be fed to the hounds in the pit." The guard interrupted with a snarl. "I don't know you, but you certainly don't look like one of us. I should have stabbed you the moment you came in here, but I'd rather not have to clean up the mess. But," he continued, now with a sadistic smile, "I'm more than happy to do so if you don't tell me who you are and what you're doing here."

"Cryker Reywynn. Sworn in a hundred and twenty three years ago. Servant of the Mother of Blue. Half elf in good standing. Sword for Devon Ironsides of the pit, if he's still the Pit's Master." Cryker replied, sentences curt and his voice cold.

"A hundred and twenty three years?" He paused to think a moment. "Bullshit, we don't-" The guard began angrily but hesitant, unconsciously easing pressure on the knife.

"Check the records. Cryker Reywynn. One hundred and twenty three years ago." Cryker said, rebuking him.

"Hey!" The guard shouted back, increasing pressure on the knife once more, drawing a thin trickle of blood from the point. "You'll speak when-"

"Send your friend if you'd like, I can wait here. What's a few more minutes of waiting? And," He glared angrily at the guard. "ease up on the knife, or you'll find yourself in a lot of pain very soon."

The guard contemplated a moment before letting go of Cryker and stepping back, and holding the knife at arm's length. He turned to the other guard, and rolled his eyes. "Go." He said. "Outsiders wouldn't know half of what he's said. But we need to be sure."

"Of course." Cryker responded indifferently, lowering his arms, and smearing the drops of blood with his sleeve. He waited for the other guard to return.

Devon Ironsides - Approaching Underground Entrance

The dwarf had made good time considering how tiny his legs were, approaching the old orphanage with a haste he didn't know he had. He would've stopped time to give him an extra burst of speed but wanted to save it for if things started acting as bad as the city currently looked. Slipping his way into the entrance of the underground, he quickly began descending the spiral staircase, announcing his presence before reaching the guards. "Right, listen up! Devon Ironsides back from the gloomiest feckin' New Eden you've seen in years."

He made it to the entryway of the meeting hall and was greeted by a curious site, one of the guards holding some old geezer up by knife point. "Master Devon sir, excellent timing. We caught this man trying to enter, he says he knows you." The guard said, quickly saluting the dwarf. "That right? Well move outta the way then an' lemme take a look at the bastard." Devon replied with a pronounced scowl on his face. First New Eden goes to shit and now a common dog like this knows the way into the underground?

As he observed the half elf, which was a detail he'd just picked up from the slightly spiked ears, he could tell the old timer looked familiar but couldn't quite place his face. "Right then, wha's yer name blighter? You say you know me but I don' remember you. Come on, out with it!"

"Cryker Reywynn, Master Ironsides, Cryker Reywynn. I ran with your gang near a hundred years ago. Exiled for stabbing a warden of the city." His speech trailed off, and he rubbed the back of his neck. "Forced to wander in Oblitus a while. Wasn't too good for the complexion." He remarked.

He rocked back and forth from heel to toe, and let loose a long breath. "But, at any rate, I'm back." He rocked back and forth from heel to toe. "I had a good few years before I left, I hope to spend a few more. Hopefully, I don't have to leave this time around." He paused, and smoothed his long white hair. "You aged well, Devon. You look just like I remember."

Last edited:
Devon Ironsides - Meeting Hall

That's where he recognized that ugly mug from. Cryker Reywynn, the dumbass who thought it'd be a good idea to stab a warden during a standard recruiting mission. Needless to say, that was the last time he took kids on assignment with him, they caused nothing but trouble. Regardless the half elf looked good, he looked old but good nonetheless. "Cryker feckin' Reywynn?! By me grandfather's brothel! You look like shit boy!"

Devon let out a hearty laugh and turned to the guard. "Let 'im through! This blighter 'ere was part a the underground before your mother was even feckin' born!" The guard lowered his knife and gave the small man a salute "Yes master!" He moved past the guard, beckoning Cryker to follow him. "Come along boy! Let's see if you still remember how ta fight!" He remarked as he moved towards his real home, the Underground fighting pits."

Still the same old Ironsides, toe to toe with sailors on insults. "Thank you." He said, as they made their way to the fighting pits. "I would hope I'm a fair bit better at fighting now. I've had plenty of time to practice over the years." Cryker had a barely subdued grin plastered across his face. It was good to be back, home once more in the place he grew up. "I can't wait to see what you've done to the place, and the kind of men you've recruited for the pits. You've always had an eye for talent." He chuckled, and with honesty, said through his laughter, "How I wound up on your crew, I have no idea."

He calmed himself, and spoke plainly, casting his gaze around the familiar old room. "I was a thug running on the streets, still all too ready to cast blame to this and that, too young to realize how to pick my fights, still too inexperienced to know how to win them." He stopped a moment, and looked at Devon. "I hope to not make the same mistakes again this time." He folded his hands behind his back, and continued his walk. "But, as you said, to the Pits."

Climbing down the ladder, Calm comes upon a octagonal room guarded by several people. They weren't the guards of New Eden as they weren't wearing any uniform armor. They seemed to have the guard's tendiency for violence however, as they immediately draw their weapons the moment she dropped down. Granted that was partially her own fault. Being a living suit of armor prevents her from being able to sneak around in enclosed locations very well. Still the guards were going to prove a problem for her, and she was well armed and ready.

Drawing her sword and dagger, she waits until the first guard made his attack. She ducked under his swing and stabbed him in the back on the neck. She moved forward and when two came at her from both sides, she bend backwards, allowing herself to get behind one of them and forcing him to run his comrade through before slitting his throat with her sword. The next few were all but chaff as one by one she killed them, but they came two by two. However her hubris had gotten the better of her. When she dispatched her 5th man, she looked around to see that she was surrounded.

Seeing that her only two options now was to either fight her way out, and leave the place for later, or to surrender. She gave it a thought and considered that if she surrendered, maybe she can find out who runs this place. Calm drops her weapons, and held up her hands. One of the guards walked up and collected them, while the other two make makeshift cuffs with rags.

Last edited:
Artimeties
Meeting hall

After leaving the scene with Dot and the child Arty snuck back to the orphanage and went down the secret entrance. Noticing that there was some blood on the ground and what looked to be a fight, "Seems like the undead got in here as well.... or not. Strange.." From the lines in the dirt and directions of the blood, he guessed an estimate of 17 or maybe 20 men were killed at least that is what he thought as he sprayed the walls with fake blood and scuffed up the ground. His thoughts didn't linger for long as he saw some men lining up in front of a were Minerva gives her speeches.

"Wonder what love bug has in store for us now." getting in front of the crowd. or more accurately front flipping to the front of the crowd to get a better look at the tomfoolery that was sure to transpire on this. This momentous occasion. Possible it was Minerva coming out of the closet would explain why she didn't find this attractive. Come on. Even some men would want a piece of this, I mean Devon is always saying how he'll take Arty's willy away so he's clearly gay for Artimeties.

~Dot Maras- Meeting Room~
They lowered themselves into the deeper reaches of New Eden, Dot closing the door behind her. As they were walking, she couldn't help but catch a faint smell of blood, the metallic tang itching her nose and she could only wonder was happened. Someone should be able to inform her soon. After a few moments of walking, Dot reached the meeting room, hearing voices in the room. She waved to Priscilla to follow after her, the guards tense nature obvious at the sight of a new face. She shook her head. "Doll's with me. She's fine." she lifted her head to meet the gaze of the guards, silently daring them to say anything to her about the situation. When no one said anything, she smiled and almost skipped into the meeting room. "Priscilla, I want you to stand right here while I go take care of something, okay doll?"

Minerva pushed open the large bulky door into the meeting hall. Everyone was gathered around- perfect. She took a deep breath, beckoning Raven to walk with her towards the small stage. "When I give you the signal," she told the lich, "slowly drain him. Don't rush. I want everyone to see him suffer and wallow on the verge of death." She grabbed Cryker by the arm and threw him down onto the stage. "Everyone!" Minerva announced, her voice booming in the large vicinity. "It appears we had an old friend who decided to visit us today, Cryker Reywynn!"

Gasps and murmurs began to fill the crowd. She got straight to the point. "This man is being punished. He returned with due haste, eager to fight once more, but turned his back on us instead and questioned my leadership!" Her words seethed with venom as she emphasized the word "my". Minerva was silent for a moment, boots hitting the surface like a clock ticking one by one. "This is what happens when you rise against me!" She gestured towards Raven to begin due process. "This is what happens when you challenge your leader!"

@Spike1d23 @jrusso20

Grinning Raven grabs Cryker by the back of his neck forcing him to face the crowed of people and begins to drain him, Cryker begins to grow cold yet it feels like he is being burned alive,His skin begins to shrivel and turn pale his eyes become shrunken in and bloodshot,The pain gets so bad that he is unable to think clearly and can only scream in agony and wish for his death.

Cazimir Heskel
Meeting Hall, The Underground

Just then, the door once again opened. There Cazimir stood, leaning on the open meeting door, chewing on some berries he found in Oblitus. It was only after a few minutes that he realized he has drawn the attention of the crowd. He made a small motion of salute. "What's up? Undead has been prowling around New Eden, people went and died, what else did I miss?" he asked, as he went to one of the seats, turned it around, and sat on it with his chest leaning on the backrest. He looked like a little kid lost in the sea of adults at that point, as he stared at the horrific image before him without even batting an eye. Once it was done and dealt with, he just jokingly said. "Soul-snuffing. Kinky. If I knew this day will be this eventful, I wouldn't have left for Oblitus." he stretched and yawned, looking bored and irritated now.

It felt like nothing at first. Cryker was unsure of what was happening, until it began. He was about to speak when his body felt as if it had been bathed in ice. Everything seemed to stop, to slow down, every moment lasting an eternity. He could feel a trickle of warmth flowing from his sword as it began to try to repair the damage, but it was quickly overpowered.

It burned, and he felt unable to breath, suffocating in pain as he fell to his knees. Despite his stoicism, he screamed in agony. He felt himself fading, his vision swirling and his mind numbing. He wished for anything to end the pain, but couldn't speak, only scream.

His body ached, when he found himself lying on the floor, barely able to think straight. He must have blacked out from the pain somewhere in the middle. He tried to rise to his knees, limbs responding sluggishly to his commands, bracing himself on his hands, before dissolving into a long, wheezing, hacking fit, and falling back onto his elbows. He was vaguely aware of blood in his mouth, and on the ground from his coughing. He wasn't able to think his actions through.

He began to give a low chuckle, nearly devolving into another hacking fit. He vomited up another mouthful of blood. Uncaring to wipe it away, he spoke. It was hardly above a whisper, but the room was dead quiet, and the sound carried loudly.

"You could have been Queen of New Eden." He whispered, trying not to aggravate the lingering pain. "You could have held the city in your palm, and crushed the wardens under your heel." He could no longer sustain his weight, and rolled over onto his back, one hand clenched over his heart. "Minerva, you bitch." He said, more exhausted than angry. "You hide and hide and hide..." His voice grew more distant, and less focused. "You're either lazy... or a coward... I, I, don't know which." He gave a long, shuddering sigh, and his head rolled to the side, his arm fell, and he breathed no more.

Last edited:
Minerva let his bonds go and watched as he writhed and screamed in torment. She glanced out to the crowd, watching as fear masked their The eyes. She stared back down at Cryker, lips pressed in a thin line as he spit out blood and spoke. The room was deadly and silent as his words carried to her ears. Minerva had no words for the old man; It was only his words that haunted the back of her mind, echoing in her ears. She tore her gaze away from Cryker and let her gaze rest on everyone down below. She stood tall, chin held up. She wouldn't be taken for a coward, no. She was much more, so much more.

Minerva gestured for Raven to stop. "I hope you've all gotten a taste of what it's like. I know everyone is loyal to our cause and I'd hate to get rid of any of you." She exited the stage silently, letting everyone know that the quick, but swift meeting was over. "Devon, take the garbage out," she chuckled. The room soon cleared out and Minerva found a couple of guards holding a stranger. She didn't have time to contemplate; only gave the stranger a grin. "Well well well, what's your name? Did you enjoy the show?"

@ChelonianCommander @jrusso20 @Spike1d23

Devon Ironsides - Meeting Hall

Devon chuckled as he observed what should have been an immensely sickening display. As far as he was concerned, that little ingrate was getting what he deserved. Cryker thought he could just waltz back in after one hundred years, act like he and Devon were old buddies and then proceed to mouth off to his boss and good friend? He was lucky Minerva didn't let Devon have his way with the sod, or else he would've been in much more pain as he died. At least Raven's method was quick.

At Minerva's order he nodded, a sick grin on his face. "My pleasure." Grabbed the shriveled body that was once Cryker Reywynn by the leg and proceeded to unceremoniously drag him out through the orphanage entrance. As he reached the end of the meeting hall he noticed the little redhead Dot had brought with her. Slinging the body in front of her he smirked. "Welcome to the feckin' underground kiddo!" Then proceeded to laugh maniacally as he dragged Cryker to what he thought would be his final resting place.

~Dot Maras- Meeting Hall~
"Minnie!" Dot yelled, running her way towards Minerva. No matter where the faery was, she could always pick up on where Minerva was. "I've missed you, lovely!" She said, wrapping her arms around Minerva's waist. She then focused in around her and felt a few other people near them. "Oh, what's going on, love?" she asked as she turned her cloudy gaze over the people there. Reaching her hand to where her gauntlets were kept just in case.

Calm looked at the body and she can't help but find this whole a bit intriguing. It was clear that the woman in front of her is the leader of this ragtag group of Underground Pit Fighters. The Void Born didn't feel any fear or nervousness as she was rather sure she held the upper hand in this situation. All she needed to do was to make sure not to release any unnecessary information ans she'll exit the base with what she wants.

"Rather impressive I may say. It's not every day I one gets to witness a poor demonstration of her power. Still partial loyalty is better then no loyalty I guess. My name is Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm. I would offer you my hand but I wouldn't want any of your loyal subjects to slice it off yours while it was outstretched." Calm replied. She made sure to say her name in Rolmspiel, in order to keep her common name a secret, in case things go south.

Priscilla Shaw
Priscilla, upon landing delicately on the floor of the underground, felt very.. unnerved. The guards seemed less than welcoming towards her, if anything, they felt almost hostile, as though she weren't wanted, nor needed, and just an unnecessary problem that was now theirs. She followed after the blind woman, who seemed rather content at having a new apprentice and oblivious to her fear of everything around her. It was at that moment, that her still-nameless master decided to abandon her and head into a rather large room with a surprisingly angry-sounding woman inside. If the guards where anything to go by, she certainly wasn't going to be happy meeting Priscilla. In the small glimpse she caught of within the room, she could have sworn she saw an either dead or dying man, but she considered it just a figment of her imagination. Shaw looked towards one of the nearby sentries in the hopes of comfort, but the bulky man merely sneered and avoided her hopeful gaze. This place felt like some sort of prison rather than some sort of some hidden guild.

Cazimir Heskel
Meeting Hall, The Underground

Watching someone die in front of him was one thing, watching the reactions of his fellow Masters was another. It amused him to no end, people with barely any conscience laughing and moving along with their lives as if they didn't just see a man die. Death was so rampant in the Underworld that it hardly meant anything any more. And that's why as far he was concerned, the Underground is a nice place to stay. He will never feel bored here. At least, not anytime soon.

As he stood up wishing the small show lasted a little bit longer, he popped the last of the berries in his mouth. For a moment, he crinkled his nose and frowned, as if he remembered something unpleasant, before striding over towards the exit, back outside. Perhaps it was better to find Renee after all. At least Renee will entertain him with her swordplay. That's when he saw her, a young lady, cowering by the guards, unnerved, unease written all over her face. He grinned. What is this? Interesting things keep happening today. He walked towards her and snaked an arm around her shoulder-- his standard greeting--as he stared at her with his curious golden eyes, smiling a friendly smile filled with comfort and warmth. A warmth that, however, didn't reach his eyes. "My. My. I never thought I'll see a delicate flower around these parts. What drove you to this Hell in Paradise, my lady?"

Last edited:
Priscilla Shaw
The door she had been left behind had suddenly been opened, startling her slightly initially at how fast her master had been, but quickly realising it wasn't the blind woman, it was someone new, who seemed to quickly wrapping himself around her shoulders. "Delicate flower..? Hell in paradise?" She responded to his questioning, the hand that had found it's way onto her shoulder somehow making her more uncomfortable, yet his face remained calm and comforting, like she was the daughter of an old friend rather than someone they had never met. "I.. A-am Priscilla S-shaw, apprentice of the.. The.." Priscilla stumbled, unsure of even her own master's name.

"Dot Maras, sir." The guard from before chimed in begrudgingly, disliking having to assist someone so new, but knowing that upsetting any of the masters would be a bad idea.

"Yeah.. H-her.." Priscilla fumbled awkwardly, shivering slightly in a mixture of emotions

Last edited:
Back