Ame Damnee Meeting Hall

Raven sighs while walking off the stage being bored now that Cryker was gone and as she gets near people they start to back away, Noticing this raven begins to smile and quickly reaches out to grab one of the people causing some to back away to quickly and fall on the floor and a few run out of the room screaming in fear for their life causing raven to laugh. "So pathetic...." Hearing dot's yell Raven watches Dot runs to Minerva and takes notice of the glorified suit of armor and starts walking and stands near Minerva still watching the Voidborn.

Minerva hadn't expected Dot to come onto her while she was conversing with a prisoner. She sort of shrugged it off, giving Dot a small "Hello" before turning back to the stranger. She frowned at the prisoner's dry humor. It was to be expected though. This Die Ruhe person or however you pronounced her name was a rather amusing person, a trait that would most likely get her killed if she didn't know how to hold her tongue. She glanced around and saw Raven. "Go. You shouldn't be in here. Your business here is done for now," she told her sternly, then turned back to Die Ruhe. "Pleasure to meet you. What brings you here? How did you find this place? What are you doing here?"

@ChelonianCommander @Ethereal @Spike1d23

Last edited:
Raven quickly leaves the room and starts to head for the surface feeling the need to kill something.

"Curiosity, The entrance wasn't all that well hidden and curiosity in that order." She answered. The person in front of her wasn't much a joker it seemed. Which could work in her favor. But at the same time, maybe not. It all depends on how she plays her cards. "Now I'll assume you know how this game works and take my turn. Who are you? What is this place? And may you please call your guards so we can have a decent conversation?"

Dot listened on curiously, chuckling at the prisoner's joke. She did hope that this would end soon due to the fact she had a slightly pressing matter as well to talk about but she could be patient. Keeping her grip around Minerva, she tensed with this person stating shooting questions at Minerva. Dot knew this could go two ways, either the questions are answered or heads were rolling and assessing Minerva's mood at the moment didn't spill good for this...person.

Minerva raised a brow at the female, a small smirk gracing her lips. She placed her hands on her hips. "Absolutely not. You tread my territory, I get to do the questioning. I won't call off the guards until you tell me what your business is with the underground. I'll ask you again. Why are you here?"

Last edited:
Devon Ironsides - Meeting Hall

As Devon returned from taking out the trash he could hear a voice he'd never heard before asking Minerva questions. He could only assume it was the prisoner they caught killing some of their members. Reentering the scene his suspicions were confirmed. Looking to Minerva he raised his Brass Knuckles and indicated towards the prisoner as if saying should I teach her a lesson? He then awaited Minerva's response.

If she could she would smile. For centuries she fought nothing more then mindless beasts and played very one sided games of diplomacy simple-minded Marauders. It was refreshing for her to face someone with as much gravitas as the woman in front of her. "Fine if you really wish to know. But I cannot guarantee you would be satisfied with the answer....Orphans. I was looking for orphans." She replied.

Minerva scoffed. She was right. She wasn't satisfied. No orphans had ever gotten inside the underground in the past hundred years. Dot made sure of that. "You're a terrible liar, you know that?" She beckoned Devon over. "You're here for something I can't provide to you. What is it that you want?"

Last edited:
"Well it wasn't a complete lie. What I really want is information, and those orphans were a means to an end." She replied. "But...perhaps it seems I found something much better then Orphans. Let me guess...illegal fighting pit? Rebellion head quarters? Slave trade? It doesn't matter, I don't need to know, and frankly I don't want to know. However, if you'd like, I wish to make you an offer. One that can benefit us both."

Minerva couldn't believe this person. She found it quite hilarious that this person assumed they could find orphans down in the underground. Her smile grew bigger when she began listing off things she would find down below. "And pray tell," Minerva responded solemnly. "What can a prisoner like you give me?"

Artimeties
Meeting hall

As soon as Minerva came out with the old man and Raven Artimeties knew exactly what was about to transpire. Raven was about to suck the life out of the old bastard on the stage... though honestly, it didn't look like he had more than 6 minutes left Arty was about to loudly suggest to just leave him on the stage to die it wouldn't take long for him to hit the ground on his own. Stopping himself from saying anything when he saw Raven start sucking the old man dry, three thoughts went through Artimeties head. One this was sick even for Minerva and Raven, two he thought that Raven was gay yet she's up their sucking an old man to death, Three was that he was out of popcorn! He'd never been out of popcorn before ! this is the worst! Possible! Thing! much so Arty ran out of the crowd to somewhere else.

Coming back with a full box of popcorn, only to find that everything was over and said. "Crap baskets. I missed the show. All well" He said his mask still covering his face yet is somehow eating the popcorn. "Just have to wait for the sequel." skipping along his merry way to find someone to pester the hell out of and what did he come across but Cazimir his arm around the shoulder of the little girl him and Dot saved. Target acquired. Swaggering up to Cazimir managing to sneak up on the incubus and casually putting own arm around his shoulder. "well. well. Welly. Well. Welly. well.....Welly. If it isn't Cazimir, master of Loot himself!" Pulling him closer Arty said nothing for a solid 6 second a new record when planning to play with someone ".... you can't tell because of the mask but I'm smiling really big right now."

"Well if you would be so kind, I propose to you a simple task. Being underground might be rather troublesome for what you're doing here is it not? All I ask in return is a stream of information and what I provide for you are weapons, armor and experience. Centuries of espionage and assassination to be precise." She replies. She was rather confident that the woman will need to take her offer. Anyone would at least be tempted to at least take Calm's offer, especially a underground bunker like this.

~Dot Maras- Meeting Hall, latched onto Minerva, near Calm~
Dot focused her attention on Minerva as she listened to the encounter, slightly and amusingly picking up on the guards tense state from a prolonged amount of time being under Big Boss's presence. With a shake of her head, she focused back, awaiting Minerva's answer to a pleasing sounded offer. They could use the number of people this prisoner was stating would be provided, Dot would be surprised if this offer wasn't taken.

Minerva relaxed under Dot's calming touch. So, this stranger came down to offer her services. That was quite appealing, to say the least. Minerva would be lying if she said she wasn't feeling at least a little bit of conflict regarding the decision. She glanced at Dot; She seemed to be interested in the idea as well. Minerva let out a deep breath. "I'll consider it," she spoke. There was no way she would trust this stranger on first meeting. "You must understand though, that there is a process to becoming a full fledged member of the underground. If you allow us to interview you, and I approve of you and your skill, then you take our oath, we welcome you here with open arms."

Calm thought about it for a second, and sees there's no downside to this. She didn't owe them any loyalties and she lacked any oaths of honor that her companion had, so in her mind, this was a temporary position, just a stepping stone to her greater goal. "Fine. I accept. Do whatever you need, and we'll see how this goes." She replied

Minerva pursed her lips, then waved the guards away. A recruiter came by and one by one, the creature was taken through the process. She was asked simple questions, like what her name was and what she was, then inquiries that questioned her skill set and who she was as a person.

Minerva let her mind linger for a brief moment before shaking away any self doubt. This would all play out well. It had to. She was, after all, a mastermind. She'd been keeping the underground alive for years- she wasn't about to back down now. The time came for Die Ruhe vor Dem Sturm to take the oath. Minerva crossed her arms over her chest as watched her recite every word loud and clear.

The end of the oath came and Minerva gave the void born her first assignment as an assassin, since the Master of Kill was out of town doing some business. "Don't fail me," she'd told her and the rest was history.

~Dot Maras- Meeting Hall, near Minerva~
At the end of the process, Dot turned her blind eyes to Minerva with a smile. "I finally found an apprentice, love." She said cheerfully as she waved for the girl to be brought to her. "She specializes in alchemy!" she told the faery, barely containing her excitement. It would be nice to pass on her knowledge to the next generation, she wasn't going to live forever. Dot bounced on her feet as she waited for Minerva's response.

After everything that'd happened earlier on in the afternoon, Minerva felt her own life, ironically, being sucked out of her. Figuratively speaking, of course. She wasn't in the mood to see some new puppy, but went along with it because if her allies sacrificed themselves to do what they did everyday for the underground, it was only fair that she give them the same gesture every once in a while. It was all part of being cooperative and playing the part. "Is that so?" Minerva inquired, raising a brow. "I'm glad to hear it. Is she here with you?" The moment Minerva asked about Dot's apprentice, the little thing came into view. "This is she?"

~Dot Maras-Meeting Hall, near Minerva~
Dot nodded enthusiastically. "That's her. Priscilla's her name." She shifter her head towards her apprentice before turning back to Minerva. "Don't worry, she is fully my responsibility. I just wanted her to quickly see who's orders go over mine." She grinned at Priscilla.

Back