Ame Damnee Meeting Hall

Priscilla Shaw
Priscilla saw the only woman she knew here wave her over, she managed to sneak her way out of the mystery man's grasp, who seemed to currently be held by yet another person, and hurried over nervously. "I.. Uhm.. Hi." Priscilla mumbled at the woman who seemed to hold the most authority, "I'm Priscilla Shaw."she added in quickly, unsure if her master, whom she now knew the name of, had already said. Priscilla wasn't all too sure to say after that, she didn't feel like she had much else to say, really, she just wanted to stay out of trouble, and so, her eyes seemed to wander everywhere but the leader's face, afraid that even just that sinple action may be seen as a hostile act.

Last edited:
Cazimir Heskel
Meeting Hall, The Underground

Cazimir made an amused, wondering expression. This girl, who looks like she'll faint in the mere mention of murder, will be an apprentice to Dot? It was quite absurd, and unfortunate. Unfortunate for Priscilla, that is. Unless she gets used to the taint of the Underworld soon enough, she won't survive long enough in this place. He played with Priscilla's hair a little, before removing his hand on her shoulder and shrugging. "Well, good luck to you," he told her, then he whispered in her ear. " Dot's a monster. You'll find out soon enough. If you ever get sick of her, look for me. I'll give you a good time." he winked. Half of the things he said he didn't really mean, but its always fun to watch how people react to him.

That was around the time when he felt an arm around his shoulder as well. He grinned widely, as he regarded Artimeties. “Art! My man! Didn’t see you for a while!" he replied, a little too exaggeratedly. "Did you guys get to have some fun killing off all those undead? I missed it completely!” He said, indignantly. “You should’ve notified me! To hell with this, I thought you were my friend---” his expression faltered for a moment when he saw Dot motioning over to their direction. He gave Dot a silent 'what the hell were you thinking' smile, a comment on her choice of apprentice. It was resigned, bordering on mocking, but everyone who knows a tidbit about Cazimir's personality knows that he mocks everyone. And while some make take it offensively, he's not antagonistic in his intentions at all.

Last edited:
Artimeties
Meeting hall

"Meh. It was pretty plain actually. Some explosions here, some Demonic foreshadowing there, and possible side activities involving the member of the opposite sex. Really you didn't miss much. and Hark!" he said the last word with as much exaggeration as he could, which was about the same as Cazimir's. Anyone that knew Artimetires knew that like Cazimir he found it fun when people reacted to him. "You wound me, sir. I was under the impression we were also friends!.... Again you can't tell because of the mask but... hold on." Arty opened a small portal and grabbed out a marker after that he drew a sad face on the bottom of his mask.

"There we go. Where was I? O yeah, friendship and crap like that." Clearing his voice he went on again. "You know what screw the friendship thing. So I didn't know that your tastes in lust would go so far down in age, I guess being an incubus it is expected. But couldn't you wait till she is at least of the age of 18 before you acquire aspirations of deflowering her rose?"

Last edited:
Cazimir Heskel

Cazimir laughed. Artimeties can be so blunt sometimes... and amusing. Very amusing. And as far as he's concerned, they share the same sense of humor. "Any willing woman is welcome in my bed. I beg to differ, however, I can smell a girl of age from a mile away. She does look younger than she probably is, more because she's such a cute, small one. She reminds me of someone..." he trailed off for a moment."Regardless! I find the idea of tainting the innocent ecstatic, thank you very much." He shrugged, a grin playing on his lips.

Artimeties
Meeting hall

"Now. Now." Holding his hands up his mask now having the expression of rolling its eyes markered on it. "If you were to do that to a child.. then we'd need a new loot master. And then there would be some complication I'd have to grow a beard and change my name you know the usual." Arty said chuckling his tone not being serious for one minute. "Anywho. I was busy when Minerva made her public announcement, had to get some popcorn when Raven was sucking the old man dry. HAHA. sex jokes. I lovem! Any crucial information I might have missed?

Devon Ironsides - Meeting Hall

He'd stayed uncharacteristically quiet during the entire interview process of this weird armor creature. Needless to say though, by the time it was over, Devon had many more headaches he had to deal with. Arty and Caz had started their mindless banter again, and Dot began raving over her new apprentice, who quite frankly looked pathetic. At this point Devon couldn't contain himself any longer. "This is your new apprentice Dot? She looks like a feckin' abused and underfed animal! Ain't no way she survives ten minutes in actual underground work."

Sighing he squeezed the bridge of his nose. "I'm gonna get a drink. You wanna come Minnie? Got a nice bottle a brandy hidin' in me office somewhere."

Cazimir Heskel

Cazimir shrugged. "Well, nothing much. It ended far too quickly. It's just... you know, the usual." he cleared his throat. "This is what happens when you rise against me!" He said in a high pitched tone, mimicking Minerva. "This is what happens when you challenge your leader!"

What a small child. She was like porcelain— easily broken. Her nerves wouldn't get her anywhere down here. Luckily for Priscilla, as she'd introduced herself, Minerva wasn't interested in getting in her face right now. She was much more content relaxing for the time being.

"Hm." Minerva glanced at the girl, up and down as she stared down at the ground, glanced over to the left, and generally, just avoiding any sort of eye contact. It irritated Minerva, but just as she was about to open her mouth, Devon came over and began to express his disapproval quite clearly.

Minerva let out a small sigh. "Some brandy would be fine," she responded wearily. She took one last glance at Priscilla, then at Dot. "Make her worth your while," she told her, then left for the fighting pits where Devon's office resided. She was tired of these imbeciles, especially Cazimir and Artimeties.

~Dot Maras- Meeting Hall, near Priscilla~
Dot only smiled at the subtle, and Devon's obvious, disapproval of her new apprentice. "I will!" she said as Minerva left before turning to Priscilla with a serious expression. "As for you, I can only assume that Devon's right if you are looking rather fragile for a setting such as this. Time to get to work, Priscilla." she said as she ushered the girl to follow her. "We'll focus on you learning the herbs and fighting before I let you anywhere near poisons. By tommorrow morning, I'll want you to commit to memory what Wolfsbane is. I won't work you hard on your first day with all that is happened but I still want to get in some physical training with you." She nodded once, her brain forming a good lesson plan for starters for tonight.

Priscilla Shaw
Priscilla didn't mind the name -calling, if anything, she was used to it, but what she wasn't used to was being spoken to sternly to by people she deemed capable of murder. Particularly those that seemed displeased at her sudden appearance. "I had to cross Oblitus.." Priscilla mumbled as an excuse for her current physique before her master suddenly turned somewhat threatening in tone. "Alright Master Dot." Priscilla nodded hurriedly, chasing after the poison-maker, chalk-in-hand. Once the group had seperated with Dot and her alone, she dared to ask a couple of questions. "The people here don't seem to like me.. Is it because I'm weak? I mean, I can change that, just the journey here took my strength from me.. Also, will I be.. Safe down here? I am a little sick of all these life-threatening situations.."

~Dot Maras-Meeting Room, near Priscilla~
"Oh, don't worry about it. People here are just really untrustworthy of new people. You'll be safe with people knowing you're with me, they won't lay a harming finger on you. I can say anything for the horny idiots who might try and flirt with you though." She gave a sly grin. "Just stick to the areas I give a clear okay to and you'll be fine." Dot said as she headed to her training room. "If not, I can't say what the other leaders might do." She sure hoped the girl had a clear head about her, she wouldn't want Priscilla to end like her last apprentice...

Priscilla Shaw
Priscilla bobbed her soft crimson hair in acknowledgment. "So basically, they're jealous you found an apprentice." She said with a hint of humour before returning to her apprehensive self. "I will not disappoint you Master Dot, I may not be at one-hundred percent right now, but I will still give my all and make those rather flirtatious and disapproving people eat their words, or taste their own poison, as it may be." Shaw said with a stern face, a hint of anger showing. She hated being looked down upon, and although it couldn't be helped at the moment, she was determined to prove them wrong out of sheer aggravation if nothing else.

Artimeties
Meeting hall

Laughing at the impression Cazimir made of Minerva, it was cheesy and a little over acted but that's what made it work. " Yeah that sounds about right, love Bug sure has a way with words and people. Speaking of people I think Dots new blood has potential to be pretty adept. what's your opinion?" Though in all honesty, Artimeties would be lying if he said he wasn't worried about Priscilla after all he knew how unforgiving the underground could be and how much it frowned upon any weakness that was shown almost like the law of the jungle in a way right now she was the lamb and the underground were the lions. Artimeties might act like an insane goofball that might sometimes push the limit when addressing his superiors but he knew how dangerous and ruthless they were.

Calm makes her way back to the Underground, taking the long way there around the hospital, to make sure Wolf doesn't catch her. Climbing down the hidden entrance, she makes her way into the meeting hall. She takes a quick sweep of the room and doesn't see the leader around, but does see a member of the Underground. A tall masked, conversing with another member. She walks up to the two, and address the masked man.

"Excuse me, if you would be so kind, I wish to know where I can find the leader." She asks.

Artimeties
Meeting hall

"O it's the suit of armor again." Arty looked her... or what he could guess was a her. For a suit of armor, she didn't seem too tall maybe around 5'5 if that but the scaled armor and the wicked helmet that consisted of a head made her look tough as nails. "Sure I'll take you straight to her." Taking his arm off the incubus shoulder and now placing it on the living armor. "By the way names Artimeties, but friends call me Arty others call me the insufferable jackass, King of pricks, and Shadow walker. What's your name and or title?"

"Die Ruhe vor Dem Sturm. I assume you were here for long? If so, maybe you can tell me a little about this place." She replied. The masked man seemed nice, and might make for an easy ally. He most certainly had the build to be useful, and if he has been in the Underground long enough, she might be able to harvest a good amount of intelligence from him.

Artimeties
Meeting hall

".... I'll just call you Orange because of your eyes." patting her on the back causing loud clanging sounds to reverberate off the walls. "Sure I've been here for maybe 6 years now and I know this place like the back of my hand." extends his arm out at an alarming speed only to have a knife fly out and almost stab someone in the back of the head but luckily was buried deeply in a wooden plank. "Just ignore that I have so many knives stuffed in this suit I lose track of them." Pulling the knife out with little to no difficulty and placing it back in his suit. " So orange what would you like to know ?" Arty looked at the living armor while leaning his back to the wall in a cool style, the enchanted blue glass that covers his eyes shining a little.

Calm really didn't like her new nickname, but she had to put up with it in order to keep on the man's good side. "Well...Arty, I would like to know, what is this place for. What are you doing here and what are your goals. As you may know, I haven't have the time to learn about the Underground before I was recruited."

Artimeties
Meeting hall

"Well Orange, This place is like a clubhouse! we all gather here ever so often to plan some activities for members to do like Pickpocketing, Hunting, assassinations, poison making, the occasional brawl. You know all that good shit that every reprobate and bad mother fucker can get off to. For the question of what our goal is, mine personally is to get Minerva in the sack with Dot." He gets close to what he figures is were Calm ears are. "She thinks, I'm sexy but she's so shy about it." the man's energy was something to be admired as soon as he whispered that he instantly went back to his spot as if he didn't move a muscle. "But the whole Goal of the underground is to send a message to the Wardens about their oppression and because honestly, I think we have nothing better to do. Me though this is just a hobby. But I'm damn good at this Hobby." And he was. Arty was arguably the best Bounty hunter in the underground almost always capturing his target alive and usually taking on the harder jobs on the bulletin board by himself.

Last edited:
Orange pushes Arty away. She liked her personal space, and was rather frustrated. She got very little information, but at the bit about the Wardens was rather interesting. So this group was a resistance against the so called Wardens, who she assumes is either the ruling force, or the ruling class. "The Wardens huh? Tell me about them. Why are you fighting against them?"

Back