Ame Damnee Meeting Hall

Artimeties
Meeting hall

"Well, it's a well-known fact that when becoming a warden they have to shove a large wooden stick up their collective asses." He extends his arms as a way to show how long this metaphorical stick is. " This stick makes them all uptight and pompous beyond all rational thought. So much so that they start stepping on others freedoms. We in the underground are trying to send a message that they should all take this stick out and let others enjoy a little more freedom." As he was talking he was also drawing a picture of him and that lady Warden he saw at the crafters guild with hearts around them as he was standing on top the grandmaster's dead body, his muscles bulging and her with comically big breast was hugging and kissing him.... it was all drawn in crayon. "O sorry. I like to multitask sometimes. It's like focus training and well yeah." Crumples paper and eats it before Orange see's what he drew.

Orange was rather...confused at what the Artimeties had just done. He ate a picture he made, one that was probably rather embarrassing for him to take such drastic measures, but there was a silver lining. Perhaps this man could die of ink poisoning so this nightmare of a conversation she got herself into could end but just in case that wouldn't happen, she needed to take matters in her own hands."Thank you for your knowledge. I am in...a hurry at the moment, If you may can you just point me to where the leader was so I can finish my duty."

Artimeties
Meeting hall

Laughing a little like she was being cute. "Sure I can. Hay better idea how about I take you to her? It will give up so much more time to bond, just hold my hand and I'll take you straight to the mean lady with the awesome rack." He said Grabbing oranges hand and actually managing to pull her along. "Would you like to hear about my childhood ?" Not giving her time to respond he went on. "Well, I was a little girl in the old country, you see it was hard back then because my platypus awesome max was an alcoholic who worked at a mineshaft." He continued on with random and utterly crazy shit that would make a sane person question the very meaning of their sad existence.

Calm immediately regretted not just trying to find the boss herself. While she hated the fact she was being dragged around like a child, she hated Artimeties' mouth even more. She would rather spend all of eternity within the Drakenvulf Marsh then listen to this. Ever word coming out of the man's mouth made her want to purposefully make New Eden sound as corrupt, chaotic and debauchee as she can possibly think of, and all to kill this one man. All she can hope for is that the trip will end quickly, and rid herself of this embarrassment.

Artimeties
Meeting hall

"And that is how I lost my virginity to a princess from the underwater sea kingdom of GLubGubBLUB! Very difficult language to learn. O were here." Arty lead Orange to A thick wooden door with chains and locks..... that were just 3 meters where they had been standing... either Arty was walking her in circles and the poor soul didn't notice because her brain was shut down due to the amount of insanity that was being shat out by Artimeties mouth... Or he was just so sack crushingly annoying that the very fabric of time was stretched out due to the mass of his own overweighted stupidity and randomness that made her torment seem longer. "She went down to the fighting pit, pretty sure you can find her in Devon office. Anyway if you need any more information just let me know."

If Void Born were capable of mental exhaustion, Calm had now found. But still she was very much glad that Artimeties had left. Luckily she tuned him out when she did, therefore limiting the damage to her sanity. Her took a moment to center herself and focus on her task at hand. When she was walked into the fighting pits, where the masked man said the leader was. Now she needed to find the office and report in her task.

Artimeties
Meeting hall

Arty was starting to feel better now that he got a whole load off his chest. "That was fun. Though I guess I feel kinda bad that I went on her a little strong............ Eh, I'll get over it." Finally taking his mask off and placing it in his portal carefully the sweat on his face seemed to make his hair shine and his green eyes combined with his athletic body was something that made almost all the ladies in the underground feel so wet that you'd swear that the underground was flooded. "Damn it gets hot." Rubbing his sweaty bangs. "Guess I'll go relax in the brothel. Those girls deserve a treat once and awhile." He said taking his suit off revealing that he wasn't wearing any shirt underneath showing off his six pack all he had was just a pair of baggy black pants and a red Gi to hold it all together. Walking towards the brothel with his hands in his pockets cracking his neck left to right. "After this...... Let's see what happens next. "

Last edited:
Cazimir Heskel
Meeting Hall, The Underground

Cazimir blinked. The conversation between the two had passed by fast and soon enough, Art was dragging the Void Born away, towards Minerva, possibly. As far as he is concerned, the Void Born-- or Orange, as Arty called her--- asked one too many questions. As they walked away, Cazimir's expression darkened, watching the newbie's back slowly walking away from him. He was... suspicious. Interesting. he thought to himself. He leaned on one of the walls, unsure of what to do at the moment. He should probably share his concerns about the Void Born to Minerva, but she's probably be busy handling other things at the moment. He closed his eyes for a moment, thinking. In his core he was worried, but he didn't let it get to him. He mustn't let it get to him: the fondness he had of the people in the Underworld, this place he could call home. He would never let himself destroy everything again. Determined, he opened his eyes, and that was when he realized: he had taken a couple of interesting stuff in the Oblitus (as well as in the the city) this morning. And in the whole of the Underworld... there was only one person who actually may get interested in these. Shrugging it off, he walked away, into the direction of the brothel.

Last edited:
Back