Status
Not open for further replies.

Raynar Saassin

Multiverse RP'er
Benefactor

Gamindustri... In this reality there are four beings known as CPU's (Console Patron Units). They reside in Celestia, a world separate of the land they oversee. CPU Black Heart, and her land of Black Regality: Lastation. CPU White Heart, and her land of White Serenity: Lowee. CPU Green Heart, and her land of Green Pastures: Leanbox. And CPU Purple Heart, and her land of Purple Progress: Planeptune.

Here, the CPU's fight endlessly in battle for rule over Gamindustri. This is known as the Console War, and is etched in History.

"*Huff* *Huff*" "You're all so stubborn. Why don't you just give up already?" "Nonsense. We've been fighting for hundreds of years. Why quit now?" "That's my line! I won't let any of you take the title of True Goddess!" "*Sigh* How much longer do we have to continue this pointless fighting?" "Then do us all a favour and die!" White Heart exclaimed as she went for an attack on Vert, which she immediately blocked and retorted. "Why, such raucous manners. I have matters of destiny to fulfill, unlike you." "SHUT IT! I can't stand the way you talk all high n' mighty, Thunder Tits!" "...Breasts are a sign of maturity... Qualities of a Goddess. With such logic, it can be said you are the least... fitting~" "What's all that? Talking out of yer butt. I'll kill you!" "Got you!" Black Heart exclaimed as she launched an attack and knocked the two of them back while they were idly chatting. "Wha..?!" "Dammit! That was close!" "Ahahahahahahahaha! That's what you get for idly babbling in the midst of battle!" "*Sigh* How much longer must this sterile battle continue?"

"Well then, why not get rid of one of you?" A womanly voice was heard in the distance. "True... That could be the catalyst of change we've been searching for." "Not a bad idea." "What? What are you all talking about?" "So who's the sad one to be ousted here?" "I suggest... Purple Heart... Neptune." "It would be difficult to get rid of her later, so I can agree to that." "Yeah, I'm fine with that." "Who are you three talking to?" "Ahahahahahaha! It's settled then. So sorry!" "What are you three talking about?!"

And so the Epic Battle between the trio team of White, Green and Black Heart against Purple Heart commenced, as they all laid their attacks. Purple Heart held her own perfectly well against all three of them, until they formed a strategy and managed to disarm Purple Heart! Then with one final strike from Black Heart, Neptune was defeated and sent flying off the side of Celestia, even downgrading back to her human form as she crash landed into Planeptune's plains.

From the Balcony of Planeptune's Basilicom, a woman spotted a shooting star in the distance.

"What's that...?"

That was when it all started. Once Mason had left his own world and entered this one, he could discover that he was in an open plains area, when all of a sudden, a flash of light occurred which resulted in a young girl flying straight into the ground! Once the dust settled, a woman approached the crash and spotted him.

"Huh? Who are you, mister?" She asked. Her voice sounded so innocent and sweet, but had an air of ditzyness to it as well, but with a kind and caring heart.

@Alex Azure

View attachment 2951
"Huh? Me? I'm... Uh... My name is.... Hm...."

Mason looked towards the bottom left corner of the screen.

View attachment 2951
"Well, according to this text box, I'm '???' until I introduce myself. Problem is, I have no clue who I am. Maybe something of mine is labeled..."

Mason searched his pockets and found nothing but a collection of snacks. "Why are my pockets only filled with pretzels and pocky?" he wondered aloud. However, taking a close look at the necklace he was wearing, there was something inscribed on the backside of the locket.

"Memento Mori," Mason read, "What is that, Latin? That's not going to help..."

Yet, suddenly, a flash of memory returned to Mason.

Bro: "Memento Mori." It's our family motto. It means...
Me: *snore*
Bro: Mason, are you even listening?
Me: Huh? Oh, yeah, of course I am! Mama mia, motto something.

View attachment 2950
"Mason! My name is Mason. Whew, I'm glad I remembered that quickly. Otherwise we'd have a hard time figuring out what name to call me until i remembered. I still don't have much of my memory though. Did something hit me in the head?"

@Raynar Saassin

"Um... I don't know, mister... I just found you here when I saw that shooting star. Wait, what's that?" She asked as she looked towards the crash-site and spotted a girl drilled into the ground. "Oh dear..." She exclaimed with a gasp as she went to grab the girl and tried to carry her.

"I'm going to take her to my room to give her a check-up. You're welcome to come with me, you don't look so good yourself..." She exclaimed as she waited for a moment for his response. She sounded so sweet and innocent, how could Mason ever say no to such a cutie?

@Alex Azure

This girl was very sweet and cute, and Mason found himself blushing.

View attachment 2954
"H-Here, let me help you. I may be a little banged up, but I should still be a gentleman." Mason hurried to help pluck Neptune from the ground and carry her towards Compa's house. He held the comatose girl by the shoulders and let Compa take the legs.

"So, are you a nurse or something? You said you'd give her a check-up."

@Raynar Saassin

"It's always been my dream to be a nurse, but I'm still in training. I think I do a good job~" Compa exclaimed as she and Mason continued to the city known as Planeptune, and more specifically, her room:

View attachment 2955

At first glance, it appears to be a very lovely and decorated room, with a very clear colour of pink about with a Giant Syringe against the wall, and various outfits hanging up on the wall as well.

Once they laid her onto the bed, the girl quickly woke up.

"Huh? Where am I?" "Oh, you're up. Good Morn', sleepyhead! Well, actually, good afternoon!" "Um, this isn't my room is it? Is it yours? And why am I tucked snugly in?" "Well, it was just last night... I saw a shooting star! That was you." "That was a short answer. Wait... Does that means, I fell from the sky?" "Yes. You were stuck into the ground like Soul-sword...only, it was you." "Soul-sword? You mean Soul E***? Wasn't it the Excalibur that was stuck?" "Oh, that's right. I'm not sure why I kept mistaking it with Soul ***e. Anyway, you were out cold, so I pulled you out and brought you here with this man with me." "Wow all by yourselves? That's cool, thanks. You're a lot stronger than you look." "I go to a nursing school. Moving bodies is part of training, so I'm fine. Come to think of it, I haven't introduced myself. My name is Compa." "I'm Neptune! Thanks for saving me, Compa. Hope we can be friends."

@Alex Azure

"And I'm Mason. It's nice to meet both of you, Compa and Nep... Nip... Nop... Nepeta... Neppy? Does Neppy work?"

"I hope I can stay with you awhile, Compa. I don't have my memory, so I'd be scared to adventure out alone."

@Raynar Saassin

"It's nice to meet you, Nept... Nepee-... Nepta-... Nepel... Neput..." "Neptuna, Nep-Nep, Nepper, it doesn't matter. You can call me anything!" "Oh! Then I'll call you Nep-Nep. It's nice to meet you, Nep-Nep! Oh, I noticed you're all bruised. Allow me to take a quick look." "Yeah, I am kinda scraped up, huh? Strange, I feel like I got sandbagged... Ah well, must be my imagination!" "Okay, so let's first get those clothes off you."

"Okay! Taking my clothes off. Wait. Why do I need to go nude? I don't need to make myself more powerful." "I can't bandage you with your clothes on. No need to be shy now."

maxresdefault.jpg

"Hey, hold on! Can't you make it a bit loose? It's getting a bit tigh---" "You don't want it loose or you'll trip! Just be patient now." "Urgh! I can't... breathe. My back! Ahhhh--!" "Nep-Nep? Speak to me... Nep-Nep? Come back to me Nep-Nep! Nep-Nep? Nep-Nep!?"

After that scene had ended, the Bandaging was successful and Neptune was now fully dressed again.

"Th-That was close... I was just an inch away from entering... The light." "Oh it wasn't that bad. I may of made the wrap a wee bit tight." "Really? I was wrapped tighter than a huge fighting mummy."

@Alex Azure

View attachment 2956
"Wait, hold on, I'm still in here!"

Unfortunately, Compa had already started bandaging Neptune. It was too late to leave. For the sake of Neptune's modesty, Mason turned his back and buried his face in his hands. Once they were done, Mason peeked out from behind his hands and eventually lowered them. His face was flushed even brighter than it had before.

View attachment 2956
"You're really serious about your profession, huh, Compa? I think I'm feeling fine and don't need any checkups myself."

Mason slowly started backing away from Compa, but ended up against the wall, accidentally knocking over the giant syringe.

@Raynar Saassin

"Okay then." Compa responded as she returned to Neptune. "So, um, why did Nep-Nep come from the sky and get stuck into the ground?" "I... don't know... I don't remember anything before coming here..." "Nep-Nep, maybe you're suffering from Amnesia." "Really? Well, I guess so." "I'd like to help but I don't have anything that can cure amnesia..." "Oh don't worry about it, Compa. No need to get yourself down over it." "But..." "Now that I think about it, I'm a bit... hungry. Compa, do you have any food?" "Food? Well I don't have much, but how about some pudding?" "Pudding? Um, what's a pudding?" "You don't know what a pudding is?" "Nope. Never heard of it. Does it taste good?" "Just a minute, let me bring one."

"Do you want one too, Mason?"

@Alex Azure

"Hey, yeah! We can be amnesia buddies! Journeying together to find our memories. Now that sounds like a good time!" Neptune exclaimed as Compa had returned with two puddings.

"So this yellow thing is a pudding? Woah! It wiggles when you poke it!" "Nep-Nep... Did you lose memory of food, too?" "I remember "Cake" and stuff, so I guess I really don't know what it is. Well, here I go! *Chomp*" And so Neptune ate the Pudding, and the following ensued:

View attachment 2969

"The tantalizing sweetness melts away on my tongue! This is the best!" "Really...?" "Really! This has got to be made by the finest chef in the world! Where can I get more?" "Well, I actually made it myself." "Amazing...Compa, you are a genius..." "Oh, stop teasing me, Nep-Nep. Let me get more!"

@Alex Azure

"Can this stuff really be that good? it looks kinda wriggly. I don't think I'll like the texture."

Despite his objections, Mason took a spoonful and chomped down. The taste melted in his mouth. Like Neptune, he was instantly enamored with the flavor of the pudding. A "MMMM" of enjoyment came in response. The flavor of the pudding was so strong, it brought back another flash of Mason's memory.

Carrie: "Hey, Mace-Mace. I made you something!"
Me: "Huh? That's a first. What did you make?"
Carrie: "A bowl of pudding!"
Me: "Oh..."
Carrie: "I know how much you like your sweets! You've been working too hard. You deserve a treat!"
I panicked. I didn't want to tell her what was on my mind. Fear. Worry. I spoke anyway.
Me: "Actually, Carrie, I'm not too fond of pudding. It's wriggly and I don't like the texture. Sorry."
Carrie: "Oh... Well... if you don't want it, I guess I can just throw it away..."
Me: "No! Wait! I'll try it. Maybe I'll like it anyway. Right? Can't know until I try."
I take a bite. Disgust. It tastes awful. I grin and bear it.
Me: "It's great! I love it. Thank you so much."
Carrie: "Aw, it's nothing. It was only some box instant pudding. I can make it again some time!"

As his flashback ended and his mind returned to the present, Mason found his eyes welling up with tears. From an outside perspective, only an instant had gone by. Mason tried to excuse his behavior by saying, "This pudding is very good, Compy. I love sweets!" Compa might be fooled, but perhaps Neptune's intimate and destructive relationship with the fourth wall could key her in to the nature of Mason's sudden emotions.

Wiping the tears from his eyes, Mason continued, "If you keep giving Neppy and me pudding, the Amnesia Buddies could be your buddies forever! Any arguments, Neppy?"

@Raynar Saassin

"No arguments here!" Neptune exclaimed as she waited for Compa to return. Once Compa did return with more puddings, Neptune ate all hers and smiled.

"Your homemade pudding was a blast, Compa!" "I'm happy you liked it. By the way, what are you going to do now, Nep-Nep?" "Well, I want to know what happened, So I'll go back to where I was found." "Ooh! Then, I can take you there, Nep-Nep!"

@Alex Azure

And so, Compa lead Mason and Neptune towards where she crashed: The infamous Virtua Forest.

"So... This was where I was elegently lodged into the ground, huh?" "Well, not quite, it's a bit farther back, but..." "But...?" "There's loads of monsters in the way now..." "Monsters? Like that blue, dog-like jelly-thingy over there?"

View attachment 3127
"They weren't here the last time I was here..." "Doesn't this world have a bunch of monsters all over the place like a RPG?" "Not really... They only just appeared over the last two years..." "Well, might as well kill them and get some XP while we're at it!" "Nep-Nep, what's the matter? You seem excited." "Well, I'm the heroine, right? So I figured I gotta beat up some monsters, I figured."

@Alex Azure

View attachment 3128
"What makes you think you're the heroine? I could just as easily be the hero. Just because you have a more detailed sprite than I do doesn't mean..."

Mason's argument was interrupted by a violent fit of sneezing. When the sneezing calmed down, he wiped his nose on his sleeve.

View attachment 3129
"Am I allergic to fourth wall breaking? How is there a fourth wall to break? Are we actually in a..."

Another sneeze interrupted him.

"Alright, I'll just quit questioning the universe. Neppy can be the heroine. Mind showing me how battles work, Compy? I don't exactly remember how I'm supposed to fight."

With lack of a weapon, Mason picked up a nearby stick and a rock. He stood behind Compa and Neptune, ready for his first battle.

@Raynar Saassin

Once Mason got ready for battle, the engagement would commence. Neptune and Compa would be fighting alongside him and have their own individual weapons: Neptune with her trusty Wooden Sword, and Compa with a Giant Syringe.

Neptune would begin with a slash and uppercut combination, which weakened the Dogoo quite an amount. Compa would then stab the Dogoo several times, and even shoot some kind of projectile into it to weaken it further. It was now Mason's turn.

@Alex Azure

View attachment 3151
"Hey, funny question... Do y'all see all the numbers and stuff? Like, whenever you hit Dogoo, numbers appear and its colored bars get smaller..."

Mason sneezed once again.

View attachment 3153
"Maybe I should stop asking questions."

Mason took his turn and smacking the Dogoo around with his stick. Then, to finish his combo, he threw the rock up in the air and smacked it down towards the monster, as if he were serving a ball in tennis.

@Raynar Saassin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back