Gods Among Men Meliodas's Characters

the_joker_by_jossielara_d2qb4h8.jpg

Real Name: "The name's Todd. Jason Todd. Or was that someone else? Who really remembers these days?"
Alias(es): Joker, Clown Prince of Crime, Red Hood, etc.
Allegiance: "Friends? They'll kill ya! Literally, I would know. Why do you think all mine are dead?! It's just a surprise they all said I couldn't make any. Can't understand why!"
Sex: "Want to take my temperature? I'd be happy to drop my pants."
Race: Human
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 185 lbs.
Appearance: Those ruby lips, and that pale white complexion; those stunning wavy green locks and a Cheshire grin only a mother could love. After a terrible accident involving a toxic waste dump, Joker was born, and whether it brought out the madness lurking within is unknown but it surely gave him a grin, again and again. His appearance has been altered several times over the years but the iconic clown-like appearance he has long been known for has remained the same. Wearing one of the finest suits money can buy, he tends to favor bright colors, purple especially, with a green vest and bowtie underneath his pinstripe jacket. At times he will add a touch of yellow or orange to his wardrobe, with black or purple gloves and matching wingtip shoes - sometimes even just an ordinary tie. His hair is usually combed back or an unruly mess depending on the day, and his eyes are a dark and almost unsettling shade of green. His trademark smile meanwhile shows various signs of discoloration.

Personality: "They said I was sick in the head. They said that I had a problem! Can you believe that?! I'm not the one who dresses up like a bat! I'm the sanest person in all of Gotham! And you gotta admit, that's really saying something."
Goals & Ambitions: "Who needs plans when you got a flying rodent running around in a cape saving cat women out of trees? It is time Gotham call the exterminator, and I got just the clown for the job!"

Abilities & Equipment: If there is one thing you can expect from Joker it’s to expect all of the above. The man has a knack for making his presence known and deploys a level of unpredictability that is borderline ingenious if not psychotic. Taking that while accounting for the fact that he is a criminal mastermind with an expertise in chemistry, there are very few things he can’t find a way to blow up. Having a flare for the theatrical, he is commonly found using a broad variety of dangerous props and weapons.
Weaknesses: "Every time I see a frown, I can't help but turn it upside down. And every time I see Robin in the ground, I can't help but laugh out loud!"

Personal History: At this point in history, many would argue that Joker’s greatest hits are behind him. From his time spent in Arkham where he met Dr. Harleen Quinzel (who would later become the infamous Harley Quinn), to his many battles with Batman. The fatal beating he gave to Jason Todd and the many other bodies left in his wake. Buildings have fallen, the city has burned, and the streets have run red more times than not. The Clown Prince of Crime ran the table in Gotham; and regardless of whether it was drugs, guns, or organized crime, his fingers were dipped in all the right pies. But like all good things even that came to an end.

The world would only know Jason Todd as a man who died tragically in an accident, a lie Joker potentially took to his grave. It was only recently that Todd reappeared to enact his revenge… or so he thought considering a body had never been found. Four years slowly passed in Gotham, with Joker’s name going down in infamy and spoken only in hushed whispers. His gang had lost most of its control of the city, and all hope was lost… until recent laughter could be heard once again, filling the streets with terror. Would the rumors turn out to be true? Had Joker come back to Gotham?
Occupation: "Oh Batsy... and they all told me I'd never amount to anything. Just a lowly comic who would never make it under the big top. Well, when they shined your big bat signal in the sky, I knew I was the one destined to stand in the spotlight! It was about time that someone screwed this city's head on straight, and I knew from that point forward we were going to be the best of friends! And I've been smiling ever since!"
Family: You really think I wanted to kill you? You know what I think? We were destined to do this forever, Batman. You complete me. The brother I never had; a friendship as old as Cain and Abel! Although... oh, what the hell? The jokes on you!”

Additional Information: "The streets of Gotham used to be such a friendly place. A place where you could count on a mugging on every corner, and a knifing in every alley; a robbery in every store, and even a mayor or two gone missing. It's about time we put Gotham back on the map. A tourist attraction for the world to see! We will even have something for the kids: The Monarch Theater Massacre, with your host, yours truly, Joker!"

Last edited by a moderator:
Back