Ame Damnee Mess Hall

Isla

A gray cobblestone rectangular room filled with eating and socializing usually happening from dawn to dusk. Servants are always quick and efficient in their work. A small bar area accommodates the mess hall, as well as an area for games like chess and cards. Everyone comes here to relax their nerves, get a bit of turkey and quail eggs, or simply to sit and talk with fellow comrades.

Last edited by a moderator:
Artimeties
Mess hall

In the corner of the room was a man in a very dark leather armor with the hood down and his mask no were to be seen on his face. His feet on the table with a mug of Ale in his left hand and a word puzzle in his right. "hmmm a 5 letter word for short...." It took several minutes for him to think of something but than it finally dawned on him, why didn't he see it before. "Why the fuck am i doing a word puzzle?" He Threw it into the air than threw a knife at it hard enough to go through the rock next to the entrance. "must be crazy to try and do one of those." he than drank his ale.

~Dot Muras- Underground, Mess Hall~
Dot poked her head around the entrance, seeing if anyone was in the Mess Hall. Picking up Artimeties' voice from a short distance, she followed the sound with a smile, only to stop when the sound of the knife and puzzle landed near the entrance hit her ears. She started to clap as she neared Artimeties, "That was very nice, Arty." She sat down across from him, leaning back in her seat.

Last edited:
Artimeties
Mess hall

He sat his mug down steady starred at Dot, she was the closest thing he could call a friend down here since she understood the art of crazy to a T. Though theirs was very different his was more brought on by a dramatic past and hers was brought on by not being able to travel as much. but it was all the same, the best of friends... with benefits. Ok she's in the led right now with 14 and me at 12. Come on Arty time to use your A game. "Thanks." GENUIS!!

~Dot Muras- Underground, Mess Hall ~
Dot chuckled as her fingers walked along the table until her hand met the mug, flicking it with her finger. "You're welcome, love. Would you care to share the ale, Arty?"she asked politely, looking at him with her pale eyes. Dot found Arty's company enjoyable and would indeed call him a friend in a heartbeat. She even found their little game enjoyable, though it goes with obvious reason as to why she'd be in the lead.

Artimeties
Mess hall

will fading, pants getting tighter.... must resist!! He thought all was lost until he smiled the air. "Is that a new patch of poison i smell?" True it wasn't smart to smell poison for any reason but due to spending.... extended time together. He had grown largely immune to most poisons. Snapping his fingers like he remembered something. "O yeah right you wanted me to make you up some, blood moon nightshade right ?" Why it was called that he did not know but really who gives a rats ass. He than searched his suit but couldn't find it. "Damn i can't find it..." He said the next line as smooth as butter. "Maybe you'll have better luck finding it."

Last edited:
Dot smirked at Arty. "Oh, wouldn't you like to know." She lifted her foot to his right leg and tapped him close to his hip. "Check your pockets better." she said with a giggle before pulling out a small vial of clear liquid. "And yes, this is my new poison. An odorless gas that can knock someone out for at least five minutes, enough time for an escape if needed." She explained, as she toyed with the vial in her hands. "Thank you for making the nightshade for me. doll. If only there was someway to thank you."

Artimeties
Mess hall

Artimeties checked his left pocket and in it was the red liquidized plant. "ah." he handed the vial to her. "Don't mention it sweets." putting a knife to his forehead in deep thought than it suddenly hit him he just put a knife on his fucking forehead. "Damn it!" he said as he pulled it away, it wasn't the first time it happened he filled up his suit with so many knifes he sometimes forgets were they all are... don't question it. it's Artimeties. At least it kinda distracted his boner long enough to fall into her trap. "hmmm" he said now with the knife safely away from his head only to come up with nothing. fuck it i can get her next time. "maybe their is." his tone almost sounded defeated but also.. bed worthy.

~Dot Muras-Underground, Mess Hall~
Dot leaned forward, resting her head on top of her hands. "Do tell. I would love to show how grateful I am for your help." She lightly brushed her foot against his leg accidently as she snuck the cup of ale from his grasp and sipping from it. She loved playing with Arty as he was one of the few people who actively responded to her actions. Minerva on the other hand, was a work, she thought jokingly.

Last edited:
Artimeties
Mess hall

As if he was reading her mind. "Your far more interesting than minerva.. and on the topic of help.. well. my bed is just so cold and lonely i could use someone in it to keep me warm."

"Aw, poor Arty." she said with a sympathetic smile, getting up and wrapping her arms around his shoulders. Leaning in close, she whispered, "I would love to help you keep warm. We wouldn't want you to be lonely."

Last edited:
Artimeties
Mess hall

Smiled. "well why don't we go now? I'm all tired from training in the.... Training hall. But i think i might need a bath first." He said as he started to rise from his seat. True he had lost the game this time but he still won a prize, that's what makes this game great for him and Dot. Everyone wins! "speaking of sweaty. Were is that bearded lawn ornament ? haven't seen him all day, and i'm usually on track with picking on him."

~Dot Muras -Underground, Mess Hall~
Dot smiled at Arty, as she wrapped her hands around one of his arms. "You know I haven't see him either, but knowing him it's for good reason he can't be found." It was kind of odd that he wasn't to be seen though. Dot thought that he would have popped up at some point.

Artimeties
Mess hall

"Eh maybe he's just so small we missed him. But anyway." He said as he took Dots arm under his arm. "Witch do you prefer first, Shower or bed?" Despite his short quip. hehe short. he did wonder what the Dwarf was doing.

~Dot Maras-Underground, Mess Hall~
"Hm...how bout the shower, love." Dot glanced up at him as if she was seeing him despite her lack of sight.

Artimeties
Mess hall

"Sure thing babe. I have all day... though maybe i should go back to the surface after this just a hunch." He walked off with her but not before smacking her rump. he always was an ass-man in more ways than what people called him though bosems are fine to. But Milfs are what he really prefers.

Last edited:
Dot giggled as they walked. "Ah, I have to go to the surface too. Have a meeting with a friend." she grinned, her seemingly smiling as well.

Artimeties
Mess hall

"How are the kids by the way? I really was looking forwards to helping tommy with learning how to make a paper sword." Arty might be an ass to almost everyone in the Underground but he has a fondness for kids. Though some in the underground had figured this a way to get back at him by calling him a pedophile, though he said not to use that word in front of Minerva or Devon since after all Devon is clearly to young to hear such profanity after all he has enough to deal with having his beard at the age of 7 and minerva might get jealous if she thinks he prefers younger women. Or he just straight up breaks their fingers that works to.

Last edited:
~Dot Maras-Underground, Mess Hall~
"Oh, they're doing pretty good. I haven't stopped by to see them in a while though. Been a bit busy." she said with a sigh. She truly did miss seeing the little children but work had to be done for the elf. Things needed to be made, and hopefully used one day.

Artimeties
Mess hall

As they got closer to the door. The room started to get a little colder, some would think in a leather suit he wouldn't feel much of the cold but Artimeties started to feel something as they were leaving. "Is it me or did it suddenly get... chiller in here?" In truth he had planed to take her to his own house he did live top side after all. Though something felt off about this coldness.... Maybe it was nothing. He didn't like going up when it was cold. maybe they could break into someones room and do it. i don't know. "Maybe we should break into someones room. Any ideas ?"

Back