Ame Damnee Mess Hall

Dot stiffened as the temperature dropped slightly, her ears twitching a little bit. Her senses screamed at her that something was off about the sudden cold, her eyes flickering around. "My idea is we need to figure out what is going on." she said, with a frown.

Artimeties
Mess hall

Artimeties saw her expression and instantly changed his tone from goofy ass-hole to serious. "I'll have to get on my normal clothes first. We can't drawl attention even if somethings going on tops side." He knew if Dot was frowning it either meant that someone pissed her off or that something was wrong.

"Right, I'll have to as well. I am glad I hid my axe up top." she muttered. "Where should we meet up at?"

Artimeties
Mess hall

Best to go in and fade he knew that most likely the Marketplace would be rather Scarce due to the funeral so that seems like the best place right now. "The market should be a good place to meet up at. I don't know who will be up their first but lets meet at the shop i work at during the day." he said and than bolted off to change into his normal clothing. He Thanked Aditi for giving him the magical ability to create a small hole in space to hide his assorted goods in, he quickly took off Shadow and put on a Blue tunic with black pants. Running to the many doors that led outside he opened it slowly to poke his head out and was greeted by insanely strong winds and a other worldly fog. "Well. Shit seems to have hit the fan."Luckily no one was around, opening the door fully he braved through the fog and the winds to the meeting place.

~Dot Maras-Underground, Mess Hall~
Dot raced to her little storage box she kept in the base, and set to change into a different outfit. Quickly exchanging outfits, slipping on a beige long-sleeved shirt and a forest green knee-length skirt, Dot reached for her gauntlets and hid them in the folds of her long skirt. Heading away from the box, she headed toward a door that was hidden and felt her hand along until she grabbed the handle and tossed it open. She popped her head up instantly and shook her head from the cold atmosphere. She stayed where she was for a minute, picking any sounds that might alert someone is nearby.

With no sound to prove that, she slipped out and closed the door behind her, going to the meeting place.

Last edited:
Just as the world above began to fall apart, some debris from the ceiling shook loose, and an arm was exposed, hanging freely. The rotted limb was nothing more than of a skeleton, and it seemed lifeless at first before it began to violently shake. It was only moments later that a skull came into view, jaws snapping before the corpse fell to the ground below, hitting the floor. As the creature stood, the walls of the mess hall started to come alive as a handful of bodies attempted to claw their way to freedom.

"What in the world is that noise?" Minerva shook her head in disbelief as she crossed the main meeting hall towards the mess hall. The area was large and spacious; It took less than a moment to realize what was going on when she felt cold wind blow past her face, sending goosebumps up her skin. "Damn it," she muttered under her breath, jogging to confront the scenario. A few people were fighting off the undead, creatures that seemingly came out of nowhere. She took out her daggers from her belt and twirled them in her fingers, as if getting ready to gut a pig. "Time to rid this place of these foul creatures." Two undead began walking towards her in a mindless state, she sucked in a breathe, and let her arms gracefully maneuver her daggers to cleanly slice the heads off from the undead.

With their bodies hitting the ground, there were only a few others left wandering around the room rather aimlessly, seemingly confused as they appeared to be distracted – drawn to the streets above.

Hearing fighting coming from the mess hall raven rushes in with bloodfall in hand. "Whats going on in here....?" Raven stops upon seeing all the undead everywhere. Giving the scythe a slight twirl Raven charges at the undead creatures slicing multiple at a time into bits while laughing like a maniac.

The last of the undead had been dispatched, and it appeared as if everyone was safe as the immediate threat loomed above ground.

Raven glances around "i swear it was not me this time.... not that there was another time of course" chuckles nervously.

The chill in the air was gone, as were the sounds from the streets above. Calm had set in, the attack was over, the city was safe… but a new and even bigger problem awaited discovery.

Minerva straightened her back and placed her blades back in their pouches. She glanced around, noticing that the somewhat humid atmosphere of the underground had returned. Where had Devon been when she needed him? She shook her head in annoyance and walked over to one of her comrades. "Good job. We got rid of those creatures," she stated calmly in an iron tone. It wasn't a light comment full of warmth and praise, but Raven could take her tone as she would when anyone was talking to her. Minerva wasn't a nurturing sorts, she was just glad the job got done. "I'll speak to you later. At the moment, I've got my hands full with another."

Raven smiles slightly seeming to be excited about something "right have fun with that ill be around doing some stuff" Raven quickly leaves the room

full

*ENTERS MESS HALL*

It was calm, a bit too calm. The smell of humidity and rodents fecal matter lingered in the tunnels right below New Eden. Baltazar had no idea there was such an organization and if it was Baltazar of a year ago, he would have vowed to destroy it. Yet, here he was. Not only that but here he was now. A member of this secretive organization with one goal and one goal only; to overthrow the order of this world. To challenge its current ideologies and give a new breath to Terrestria.

It probably struck others as odd for him to join such an organization. He was someone who worked closely with wardens, some of which are his friends and close allies of the past. He used to believe so faithfully to the system and praised it.

Baltazar could be heard chomping on his chicken drumstick. His attention solely on the plate of food and ale present before him. He looked different than when he walked in the first time. He looked much cleaner, less crazy and homeless than yesterday when he did his oath. There was only one thing in common between him of today and yesterday, one little thing. The burning rage in his eyes.

Minerva, Sitting down at table with Balthazar

Minerva had spent almost the whole night, eyes wide awake, Cryker's voice in her head, past regrets thickening the tension in her muscles and drowning the voices inside her mind, trying to tell her to forget, to move on. That blubbering old man. She'd left fingernail print in her palms, and eventually, Minerva's anger had faded from her face and she'd managed to catch a few hours of sleep. Minerva woke up at dawn as most masters did and stretched her arms and legs out. She threw on her undergarments and had breakfast in her own room, some oats, a bowl of fruit, and bread, as well as some fish.

When she was done, she put on her clothing for the day, slipped on her boots, then cinched the black leathery wrap belt for holding her sword. Her eyes always fluttered back to the lower drawer of her desk, remembering the necklace inside. Her fingers itched to touch it again, but she paid her desire no heed. Today was simply another day of business, not one for foolishness. Minerva left the room swiftly. After walking for a few down the hallway, she entered the main meeting hall and her steely gray eyes swept the corridor. It was then that she managed to spot a familiar face from yesterday.

The underground leader walked towards the mess hall with a sense of urgency. Minerva hadn't had time to chat much with the new trainer for the fighting pits; It was always nice to know a little more about him before Devon got to see his face. "Sir," she stated, her voice loud and clear, taking a seat across from Balthazar. Chitter chatter was going on around them, as well as the servants beginning to enter the mess hall as well and clean up the matter any small animal may have left behind. "What a surprise to see your face again, bright and early."

Baltazar nodded his head honorably to acknowledge her presence. " Milady, " he said politely as he took the napkin and whipped his mouth from the grease. He placed it back down as he looked back at her with his amber-ish eyes. It was true that he looked much better today than earlier this week.

" With a lady as beautiful as you in front of me, how can I not sport my brightest smile?" he said as he gave a small grin to the leader. It wasn't overly flirtatious nor anything serious. Mere compliments to someone he would consider an acquaintance and someone in power. He didn't know much about her, except what he could deduct from her overall appearance... But it was enough for him to believe that things could be professional between them.

Minerva chuckled at Balthazar's formalities. "You're quite the charmer," she complimented, giving him a grin. "And I'm glad you came at this time. I wanted to congratulate you once again on becoming a successful member and to tell you about our latest plan. I'm sure you've heard about Aditi's plume being taken and a couple search parties being sent out. A handful of wardens will be leaving the empyrean palace for the time being in search for it as well. This gives us an opportune time to strike. We're going to raid the palace. I was hoping you'd accompany my men and I when this event takes place. It's a rather difficult task; Someone like you wouldn't usually take part on a mission like this, but I have faith in you. I know it's rather sudden, but what do you say? Would you like to help or would you prefer to stay below?"

"Thank you very much. It was a very warm welcomed I must say." Baltazar said as he crossed his legs and looked at her. " Indeed, I've heard the rumors. " Baltazar commented. He listened attentively to her brief plan and nodded to indicate he was listening. " It sounds good... By raiding you will gain some wealth, you will come out of the dark and declare war on the wardens... But beside that, what will be the gain?" he asked carefully. " And how would I contribute to the mission?" he also asked.

Back