Ame Damnee Mess Hall

She clasped her hands together on the wooden table, direct and professional in her assertion. "We'll find out more about the king, what his plans are, specifically what he wants to do with us," Minerva responded coolly. "You'll contribute by giving the mission everything you have. I have no doubt we'll run across some stray rats, so use that time to demonstrate to everyone why I brought you in. Show me you're capable of what you say you are. I enjoy seeing my members prove themselves. I don't know how you feel about money, but everyone who joins is given a fair share of coins for taking part on this dangerous trek."

@B l u E s

" Keep the money for the future of our organization." Balthazar said with a nod. " It will be more useful that way." He admitted. He didn't believe it would be useful, especially since he inherited so much from his father. " I will go, but I would like to attend any meetings to organize our plan. I've already gone and ate with the King himself. I guarded his walls and his children. I humbly believe I could be of help." He explained to her

"Of course," Minerva nodded in acknowledgement at his words. She usually didn't bring someone like him along to the meetings, but he had a point. He knew the ways of the castle, where the guards would be hiding, and what not. "I'll send someone to get you before we start our meeting. We're going today." She stood up from her seat. "I hate to leave on such short notice, but I have other things I must attend to in the meantime. Please, enjoy yourself." She left the room swiftly to get things prepared. Taran was one of the first people she needed to deal with; his insubordination was not something she took to kindly.

Priscilla Shaw
Priscilla groggily stepped into the mess hall, having vaguely remembering where it was during her little escapade earlier, still wearing what she had worn upon entering her bed earlier, and hunted down a nice tray containing a variety of foods that each smelled delicious, but made her half-starved self feel like vomiting at the richness of it, the delicately ate what she assumed was a vegatable soup and grumbled at a small table, eyes half-shut with sleep and bones clearly visible through her skin, like some malnourished fool that had managed to fall in by accident. Her first full day there, in fact. There appeared to be only one person there, Priscilla gave them a friendly wave, with sort of looked resemblant to a stick insect raising an arm aggressively with her tired face. "Helloo..." priscilla yawned, raising the same hand to her mouth before taking in some more of the delicious liquid

Baltazar looked at the young woman who just sat before him. He gave a kind smile as he pushed a bit his plate, indicating he was done eating. " Goodmorning, Priscilla, " he said with a small chuckle. He noticed her the previous day. Her striking red hair, dark sad eyes, and her skin stuck to her a bone like a sick puppy. He wasn't sure if he felt a bit of pity or sympathy. " Pretty hard waking up so earlier. Fortunately... or Unfortunately, not too sure... We don't get much daylight coming in. Less of a shock, " he said starting a conversation with the young girl.

Priscilla Shaw
"Yeah, definitiely." Priscilla giggled softly as the man sat before her "It's so weird, like a small town underground.. There's no sunlight at all and it's just so.. strange." Priscilla thought aloud, looking up to the stone roof and pondering just how far underground they were, he seemed nice, due to the fact that he hadn't sneered at her yet or told he she didn't belong here yet, like some others had only been so keen to do when she arrived. "Nice to meet you, you seem to already know my name, what's yours?" Scilla grinned, sipping her strange soup once more upon finishing the sentence. She brought her hand up to her head and brushed some of the crimson red hair out of her eyes, it was surprisingly clean due to her having had a shower earlier, but it was still rather messy.

" I am Baltazar. Baltazar Amon." He said kindly as he coughed in his armpit. He knew she might recognize his name. After all, his family is very reknown as rich merchants. " so, Priscilla..." he said changing quickly the direction hoping he wouldn't be known to her. " Why did you join the underground? What brought you to the dark pits of New Eden?" He asked as he gulped his morning ale

Priscilla Shaw
"Baltazar Amon.." Priscilla repeated quietly to herself, the name had rung a bell, but she didn't remember from where she had heard it. "Well, Master Dot sorta just.. Picked me up, I had just arrived and was taken under the care of a couple of kind people, but they turned out to be a werewolf and vampire and I'm fairly certain they planned on eating me, she showed up and asked me if I wanted to go with her, I said yes and poof, down here." Priscilla explained, her deep blue eyes watching the man as she ate and he drank. "Bit early for beer, isn't it? I myself don't drink, but that's because we never really had the money for it back home in Abbadon. It's only my second day in New Eden, actually." Priscilla giggled, pondering how she had gone from the gates, to a funeral, to carers to an underground organisation all in a single day. "How long have you been here?" Priscilla smiled sweetly, finally having someone that didn't exactly frighten her in some regard before sipping her mystery vegetable soup some more.

Baltazar closed his eyes as he rested his ale on the table. He opened them and kept his polite smile, " I joined yesterday. Some recruiter believed I was appropriate to be the new trainer in the fighting pits. I took the job. " he explained briefly. " Besides, Ale is my only companion these days. I'd figure I'd try it out, " he said with a smile.

Baltazar eyed the amber-colored drink. He actually didn't like it that much, but the bittersweetness all too well reminded him of his life. He took hold of the drink and downed it in one go. He held back a burp with his fist and apologized. " Abaddon was my home, once upon a time. Still is, when I feel like traveling there to see my parents grave. " the middle-aged man said.

Priscilla Shaw
"Oh, so I guess we arrived close after eachother." Priscilla giggled, the coincidence seeming strange yet funny to her as she looked at Baltazar. "Just for very different reasons. I hope we may be friends! You seem kinder than a few people I couldn't mention." The crimson-haired woman grinned as she finished off the last of her soup. "Beer's bad for you." She mentioned calmly, pointing a finger at the drink as he sipped it. "I uh.. Haven't seen my parents in a few weeks, I hope they're doing Ok." Priscilla responded in return to his somewhat saddening memory, desperate to turn the conversation into something more light-hearted. "I know the master of the fight club, Mr. Devon, right?" She asked, knowing full-well that she was right, but continuing her path of topic changing.

Jack
Mess Hall

After the interview was over Jack felt it necessary to find were the scum of New Eden Witch he guesses he is now a part of, meet to tell stories. entering the mess hall it seemed all eyes were on him, guess it was normal after all he was still wearing what he called his 'Business suit' the tattoos that decorated his ebony Striker suit looking more like blood stains from a distance so it might have looked as if he just got done murdering someone savagely, another eye-opener was his mask a Daemonic looking piece with empty black glass eyes that seemed to burn with gruesome red light, when you looked hard enough and the glare it gave made many targets blood run cold.

This is what the underground offers? Pathetic, But I guess this is my best bet for locating him. Walking over to an empty table his movements seeming graceful yet erry, like he was preparing if someone tried to stab his back. Sitting down he just waited for someone to grow some balls and serve him a drink and some meat. Some whispers were thrown around, Jack couldn't really make them out but right now he just wanted to relax then ask questions.

Last edited:
Baltazar smiled at her kindly. He didn't mean it to sound depressing. After all, his parents died well over ten years now of old age. " I've heard a lot of things from him. I hope to meet him and get along with him. I have hopes of making the fighting pits... more appropriate for a large scale of people. Or st least, do the most out of it." Baltazar explained kindly as his eyes stared at some terrifying looking man. He watched him sit down and he relaxed a bit. That man looked like he was ready for a kill and he would not sit around if he brawled. But now that he sat down, he just focused back on Priscilla. " So, What will You be doing today?" He asked her curiously

Priscilla Shaw
"I see, I wsh you good look on that venture" Priscilla grinned at his aspirations. "I'm going to.. Uh..." Priscilla trailed off at the sight of a strange, somewhat elusive man sitting down at an empty table a few tables over from theirs. "I'm going to probably stick with Master Dot and train with her for a bit as soon as she um.. finishes up whatever business she's doing, that's going to involve a lot of learning, potion brewing and probably her beating me up?" The crimson-haired girl explained, resting her cheek on her and, the other on the table amd trying to focus on the man before her, yet her eyes kept drifting over to the strange one, he seemed odd and none to friendly. It made her want to keep an eye on him so that he didn't cause her any trouble. "He's weird, do you know him? First time I've seen him." She asked quietly after a brief silence, wondering if he couldn't hear her.

Jack
Mess Hall

After someone finally came up to him and asked what he wanted to order Jack took off his mask to eat. The entire mess hall seemed to be taken over by complete silence as they all saw the face. It was Artimeties, but some of the more observant could tell it wasn't him Jack looked almost like Arty but there were two key differences; one was that he didn't announce he was coming in a bombastic and energetic way, in fact, this guy seemed far from telling jokes or being funny, lastly his eyes... They were a steely blue oppose to Artimeties emerald eyes that seemed to burst with energy, Jack's eyes were serious, hard, and cold.

Seems like they've all seen a ghost..... Time to ask some questions. Scanning his eyes across the room seeing who would most likely be able to give him the information he needed. He spied a crimson haired girl talking to a man with thick hair reaching his shoulder they looked as if they knew something especially the man. rising from his chair and slowly walking up to the two not even caring if they were in a conversation and with a mono-toned voice. "Do either of you two know where I can find a man with green eyes, with a suit similar to this without the red symbols, and having a silly attitude?" Jack's social skills were not the best.

Last edited:
Baltazar looked at Priscilla with a small frown unsure if her last statement was true. " What do you mean by beating you up? " he asked her, but she seemed absorbed by the strange man on the table at their side. That's when that man stood up. He stayed calm and just stared, his pupil following him attentively.

"Do either of you two know where I can find a man with green eyes and a silly attitude?" Jack said. It was strange, he hadn't expected that kind of voice for a man that imposing.

" No. Sorry. " Baltazar said unimpressed as he grabbed his cup of ale and just made the left over of the drink roll on the edge. " What is his name? If I see him, I'll let them know you are looking for them. " he explained

Priscilla Shaw
"Just self-defence training." Priscilla giggled before the mystery man from before decided to reveal himself and head towards them. "Oh, it's you.. Here to apologise for yesterday again?" Priscilla frowned at him, her face heading a tint pink at the thought of it, yet her face remained somewhat stern. "You mean you? Don't be silly, faking a new attitude won't change what ya did, besides, I already said it was fine, just leave me alone for a bit so I can forget about that.. Uh.. 'awkward moment'". Priscilla grumbled, waving Who she thought was Arty away and refusing to look him in the eye, signifying how she was ignoring him and instead focusing back on Baltazar. "Your mask is silly." Priscilla mumbled pettily before awaiting whatever he was going to say in return.

Jack
Mess Hall

Ignoring what Balthazar was saying as soon as he heard Pricilla. By the sounds of it, she knew Arty if her mistake in Identity was to be believed. "You girl." His voice was very stern and demanding. "Are you talking about Artimeties?" Finally! He found him, at last, his twin brother. " If you do know about him, I request that you give me information on my brothers where about's." still keeping a stern look but was really excited inside.

It was then that an apprentice of Minerva showed up. Baltazar greeted him and ignored the rest of the conversation Priscilla and Jack were having. He quickly understood that he would have to leave the enjoyable discussion he had with the beautiful lady before him and he just smiled. " Well, it was a short greet, but very enjoyable. It was very nice to meet you, Priscilla. " he said with a smile. He then looked at Jack whom he didn't know at all and just nodded. " And you as well. Have a good day. " he said as he walked off.
*Walks away to private meeting hall*​

Jack
Mess Hall

Jack didn't even respond to Baltazar's goodbye instead his gaze was transfixed on the red-haired girl who had information about Artimeties. His expression not changing but his eyes were quickly becoming impatient with her as he took a seat where Balthazar was sitting turning it over to where the back was facing his chest, not really to look tough or intimidating it was just Jack found this position much comfier. "12 years. I've been looking for 12 long years for Artimeties, so I would appreciate it if you were to give me some information." His voice was calm but also stern, though it didn't seem like it, was trying to be nice right now. If she refused to respond with information regarding Arty again, he would be done with the niceties and will be forced to use other methods of persuasion!

Priscilla Shaw
"Oh.. I guess,you really aren't him, are you?" Priscilla said sullenly and quietly as she gazed into his cold, seemingly heartless eyes that were filled with annoyance. "Truth be told, I don't know where he is, last time I say him was yesterday at the.. Uh.. Place, in here. I think he said something about a forest and a stone..?" Priscilla hummed, trying to remember last night's events but Devon and Dot contiously popping into her memory. "S-sorry.. I'm having sifficulty remembering, I can't tell you what forest." Priscilla sighed fearfully, her jokinesssuddenly gone after the realisation that this wasn't the same person as before, they must be twins.

Back