Ame Damnee Mess Hall

Jack
Mess Hall

Just let out a sigh as the annoyance seemed to face from his eyes yet he still seemed cold and emotionless. "A place? If you cannot remember the name then does your body remember?" Jack was trying to say, 'If you cannot remember the name could you take me to the location?' but years of loneliness and brutally hunting targets down for money had an effect on his social skills as well as articulating what he meant. Suddenly he got the urge to ask almost randomly after he just got done asking her where his brother was. "What did he do to you? Define Awkward moment."

"Well I never went there I just heard them talking about it, and that also sounded like you were threatening to torture me! We just met like five minutes ago!" Priscilla grumbled before hearing his second question. "Th-that is private knowledge, and some you are being refused access too!" Priscilla glimmered, her rosy cheeks going a deeper shade lf pink. "It'll all be forgotten soon enough! Don't go asking." She pouted, crossing her arms and glaring down between her kmees. "Why do tou even want to see him..." she grumbled beneath her breath, not looking up.

Jack
Mess Hall

Getting annoyed as well as angry now as his stern tone returned. "He's my brother and I just stated that it has been 12 years since we've seen each other. Another thing, I didn't threaten to torture you, just asking if you knew where the place was." Just looked at her with those cold dead eyes the complete opposite of his brother. "How old are you?" Another random question.

Priscilla Shaw
"It's rude to ask a lady her age.. But I'm eighteen." Priscilla answered reluctantly. "I see.. Why are you ao suddenly desperate to find him?" The crimson-haired girled asked with gwnuine curiousity. "It just seems strange that you might suddenly decide to find him.." she thought out loud, her face returning to its normal complexion as she suddenly wasn't quite so embarrassed. The other people around the room seemed to stop looking at them so curiously now that he wasn't wearing a mask, as well as that he was now talking to someone, albeit the newest member of the Underground.

Jack
Mess Hall

"That would be none of your business as to why we were separated." He said rather harshly though he didn't want to sound like that as he slipped his hand into his left pocket, he didn't notice before because the suit nulls pain but his right arm was shaking rather badly. Time to take my medicine. It was a rather bland looking liquid in, a bottle popping open the top a strong bitter smell that made would make anyone's nose scrunch up. "Keep your panties on when I take this I'll make sure not to harm you." Before Pricilla could respond Jack drank the liquid clearly not liking the taste. Then it started his eyes begin to dilate his breathing became more ragged and Jack's face started to twist into a completely made looking expression his hands crushing the table as the muscles under his suit begin to move in a sick but hypnotic way. It all lasted for a few second after the high passed Jack just sat down huffing a little. "Something I need to take." Normally he wouldn't be telling this to a stranger yet he felt like the kid could keep a secret if asked.

Priscilla Shaw
Priscilla was pondering why he kept tapping the table, or if he even noticed he was doing it before he took out a strange elixir she hadn't seen before. "Keep my what on..? What is that? What are you..?" Priscilla tried to ask as the man drunk the liquid after giving her a rather vulgar statement. "I.. Uhm.. Okay..?" She mumbled, her confusion rather evident. "If you don't mind my asking mr. Nameless, what was that? And are you okay? Also, let's get one thing straight, your twin, did not.. Go near there, and it was all just an accident! I was invisible and he tried to pat me on the back.. Turned out that was my front, no big deal, okay? Perv.." Priscilla hissed, defending her pride and taking offence at the fact that he insinuated that she would just pull off her undergarments for anyone.

Last edited:
Jack
Mess Hall

Wiping off the sweat from his brow, his pupils returned to normal and his temper was calmer. "Jack. My medication. And no I am not ok." Taking the drug did help with alleviating some pain, though he couldn't feel it with his suit on, enchantments that completely turned off his pain receptors but quadrupled his strength. Aditi's realise, took so much energy to help his body that he was always sleepy and slow afterward. "Also what, the fuck are you fucking blathering about? 'Go there?' What are you insinuating, I don't even..... Did you want him to bed you?"

Priscilla Shaw
"No! Of course not! I'm not that type of person!" Priscilla exclaimed, rubbing her eyed before giving him an embarrassed glare. "I.. Just wanted you to know that I'm respectable." She mumbled, looking away from her conversation partner and watching the floor, ground, roof and walls around her instead, one of her hands reaching up to her cheeck and pulling at the edge of her mouth, fidgeting at the direction the conversation had come to. "Well, Jack, my name is Priscilla, nice to meet you." She finished off, pushing the bowl and the remnants of it away from them both and shuffling on her seat into a better position, her face dipping below the scarf on her worn clothes.

Jack
Mess Hall

It might have been the medicine finally kicking in or from her glare, but Jack realized what he had been saying. He wasn't sorry, nor did he necessarily feel bad, but he figured making friends around this place was the best way to get useful information and this girl looked like she had a nice head on her shoulders and the fire in her eyes was something he respected. Signing as he started to play actor, his face turned convincingly embarrassed and guilty as he looked down at the table for as if to add to the effectiveness. "I'm sorry." His voice sounded very much like he wanted to make up for his behavior. "When you're a bounty hunter like me, social skills tend to fade, and articulation gets harder when you barely communicate."

Priscilla Shaw
"Ah.. I see.." Priscilla mumbled as she listened to the sincere-sounding apology. "Well, that's alright. You're a bounty hunter?" She accepted before asking ghe question that suddenly popped into her mind. "That's a dangerous business to be in, I'm a poison-maker. Well, a poison-maker's apprentice really, but that's only been since yesterday, which, funnily enough, was the same time I arrived in New Eden." She explained, like she had done several times before, yet not trusting him like she didn't trust anyone else. He reminded her of Devon, vulgar at first but nicer once you get to know them. "I haven't really done any practise yet, really... And was told I would be killed if I tried to leave, so that's me. Priscilla bloody Shaw. Aren't I lucky?" She sighed sarcastically, pressing her palm into her cheek and resting her head in what seemed like boredom.

Last edited:
Jack
Mess Hall

For the first time in this conversation, Jack actually smirked at the girl's poor luck. it was funny and sad at the same time she looked as if she never been in serious combat before, or had a taste for blood. How the hell did the underground find this girl? Now jack was curious about her origins. "Sounds like you were born with rabbit's feet. And don't take offense but you don't look like the type to be making poisons, or the type to be associated with such a cutthroat organization like this." He put his elbow on the table his smile was, actually kinda nice, the eyes were still cold and stoic but that was more, due to a lifetime of hardship and tough decisions. "What's your story?"

Priscilla Shaw
"My story? Nothing big.. I wasn't forced out of my home or anything tragic. My parents and I were struggling with money over in Abbadon, so they sent me across Oblitus with nothing but a small batch of food, a sword and some clothes. All of which I've eaten, forgot and burnt, in that order" Priscilla sighed unhappily. "Barely even survived making it here.. I mean, look at me, I'm a sight for sore eyes." She laughed, speaking the evident truth as was easily seen by her gaunt, too-thin face and bone-wide arms, even her eyes looked tired and sunken, a strange look for someone so young

Jack
Mess Hall

"Heh, Lucky. If you knew what happened to me and my brother, you'd probably go white with fear." He half joked. Though he honestly did think she was lucky if that's all she went through but something she said did catch his interest enough to show with a raised eyebrow. "Burnt?" By the way, she said that he quickly deduced that she had an encounter with something that breathed fire or a pyromaniac bandit that chased her down just to watch her dance. "I won't ask for elaboration but I must admit I am a little jealous."

Priscilla Shaw
"Jealous? You're a strange one, Jack." Priscilla commented, her dark blue eyes gazing into him calmly. "What happened to you and your brother? I was almost eaten by a giant lizard, so I'm sure I can handle it." She joked, but she really did have a phobia of lizards now, even things that resembled them.. She almost screamed at a peculiar sock earlier that morning. She twirled her vibrant red hair softly, easily her most dominant feature. In the past in had earned her a few looks, of all kinds, be it disgust, jealousy, or they simply said how pretty was. It was the only thing she had left to remind her of Abbadon, the home of her parents. Her hair.

Jack
Mess Hall

Jack went silent at her inquiry, on any other day he would have left her broken and battered for even asking him about his past... But he was high on the drug and with his brother so close to him now, he didn't see why not. His bangs covered his eyes leaving them in darkness as he began to speak. "If I tell you. You Will not speak a word about this to anyone, without my permission. If I catch wind that you told someone. I will literally skin you alive and force feed you, your own pelt!" After he was done, his voice went calm again.

"We lived in a small mountain hut near an Oblitus settlement. Our mother was a ruthless bounty hunter who expected great things out of us, and our father was a renown thief that stole many artifacts of great power and lethality. It was.... A hard life, our mother strongly believed in tough love and beat the shit out of us in training to toughen us up our father on the other hand." Jack looked at the swords on his back and smiled. "He taught us to have a code of conduct. Never kill children, always steal from the wealthy, and never turn your back on family...... A twin headed Dragon attacked.... Ate my mother right in front of my eyes...... her blood was all over my face and mouth." His hands started to shake violently as he looked at his hands in disgust. "I. Was. Weak!" Was all he said it looked as if he was about to have a mental breakdown, but despite his own inner demons he went on.

"I don't know what happened to Artimeties, we got separated when our father used his skill of shifting Dimensions. I woke up on the roar. Cold. Terrified. And unable to speak.... I was mute for 3 years." Remember the hell he went through with that alone, people getting the wrong idea's and trying to assault him, being unable to scream when he was tortured by bandits.... Or raped. Deciding to omit that detail for right now since he might actually break down. "I had to make a choice! Either die alone like a coward. Or harden my heart to survive. And harden it did, I slaughtered anyone who got in my way and carved myself a name. Jack the ripper!" Finishing his little story as he became mentally tired from all the bad memories flooding in.

Priscilla Shaw
"That's.. Pretty bad." Priscilla sighed, her face twinging with annoyance briefly at the death threat, but saying nothing about it given that it would be tough for him to remember such painful details. "... So you're Jack the Ripper, even I've heard rumours." Priscilla mumbled, he was infamous. Not what she expected him to look like, but she hadn't exactly been expecting to be having a chat with such a dealy man over a table either, nor had she expected a sudden zombie outbreak, or for her two Guardians she had had for such a short time to turn out to be monsters, at least in her eyes. "I'm so confused.." she relented, holding her head in her hands. "Some rumours are true, some are false and I just don't know anymore.." she grumbled. She had heard too many things back in Abbadon, and just wasn't sure what to believe anymore. "I'm just an alchemist.. Not a poison-maker.. That's the only damn reason I'm in this.. Prison." She mumbled angrily, but her voice fading off at the final word, indicating fear of practically everyone.

Jack
Mess Hall

Jack's face was blank again but he could tell that the girl was scared of him, not just him but everyone around her. She had been forced into situations beyond her control from the sounds of it, a pity but Jack really only cared about his own problems..... Though she did listen to his story and seemed respectful so maybe he could offer her some pearls of wisdom, wither she took it or left it was up to her but, still felt like she might need to hear this. "Kid. Don't let others see your fear or anger." he said with that same stern voice, but this time it sounded as if he was also doing it out of her own well-being. "I know you're angry about being forced into this and scared because you're out of your element, I don't need to tell you that others would try and take advantage of that. But I see that you have a fire in you. A fire that will not burn out so easily don't let anyone! Not even me extinguish that flame.... You are a survivor, be patient and wait for your chance to escape."

Suddenly, in the midst of Jack and Priscilla's conversation, everyone else in the room went quiet. "It's Minerva," someone whispered. "The imperator," another murmured, standing up. Everyone else stood up with them. Minerva turned and raised an eyebrow at Jack and Priscilla. What a pity that girl was. "We're raiding the Empyrean Palace." Minerva wasted no time with the people of the underground, some having a meal, others playing a card game. "We're doing it after the sky goes dark. The sun has gone down. Get your things ready and be prepared. Do not hold back. If you must shed blood, you must shed blood. Do not aid your friend, unless you wish to see yourself die as well. 2500 guards at the palace and they are ruthless. They will not hesitate to kill you in cold blood and for that, we must do the same. Pack your things. I won't wait on anyone." Everyone stared as she finished. "Now," she commanded and they began to file out of the Mess Hall. She stepped aside, nodded towards Priscilla and Jack, her eyes reminding them to not let her down. Minerva left swiftly and went back to her own room where she herself began to prepare for the raid.

@Trust @OmniversalRPer

Priscilla Shaw
"Killing? But I'm not a.." she began but held her tongue, it might be wise for her to not get killed by questioning the orders of their leader. "Thank you for the advise, Jack." Priscilla said grimly, her face having gone slightly paler than before. "I think it best we prepare, or well.. I prepare, at least. More killing to a bloodthirsty murderer like you is probably nothing by now.." she whispered, barely audible beneath the scuffling of chairs and boots on ground. She wasn't exactly sure how to prepare, so merely stood there as though she were facing death in the face, which she technically was. As far as she knew, battles meant death, and for her in her current physical being, it meant almost certain death. "I wonder if my luck's run out.." she mumbled as tears pricked her eyes, but she held them back. In two days, she had almost been eaten by zombies, vampires and werewolfs, been beaten up by a.. A child-size woman and been looked down upon by everyone around her. "Give me a break.." she sniffled and kicked her chair in annoyance and despair, unsure of what to do.

Dot rushed in with a smile on her face as she picked up on Priscilla's energy and walked towards her and Jack. "Ah, so the guard was right.You are here. At least I won't have to stab someone for lying to me." she muttered that last part as she looped her arm around the apprentice's waist. "So we're going to be doing a raid and all that fun stuff. We head out at night so we need to get ready as soon as possible." Dot said as she turned her blind eyes to the other person in the mess hall. "Who's your friend? He reminds me of someone." She said, as he held similar energy to her friend back on the surface.

Back