Midnight Sun

Artem was going to slice the man's throat or even hit him until Somil moved in front of her. She looked between him and the smirking man before lifting her hand from the hilt of her weapon. She took a breath and glared, "I will deal with you another day. Count your life saved." She growled out the words at the man before grabbing Somil by his wrist walking away. "Run away little girl, you should learn how to knit rather than be here." Artem stopped walking and turned to face him, her ears were low against her head and the hairs on the back of her neck stood up.

"Leave her alone!" Somil said twisting around to stand in front of Artem again, Oh goodness...please Artem...just don't blow up... he thought frowning a little and pressing his back against Artem just in case she was going to sprint to the man. "Artem...you need to calm down.." he murmured to her but he didn't take his eyes off of him.

Artem was surprised when Somil moved in front of her, looking down at him her ear twitched as he murmured to her. He was right, from the looks of it she would end up getting him hurt again. She wanted to tell Somil to move, but from the way, he kept his back against her she knew he wouldn't. "Tch." Artem scoffed running a hand through her hair lifting her gave from Somil to the man. "Just your luck." She turned grabbing his wrist again walking towards and out of the door.

Sighing from relief Somil almost tripped and fell over his feet but instantly righted himself and smiled up at Artem, "See? Nothing bad happened!" he said happily and looked back at the adventure's den with a small frown. Pretty rude...but at least now her dad won't get mad at her.. he thought and looked back up at Artem.

Artem waited until they were a bit far from the adventurer's den to stop walking. She looked down at him with a sigh, "I'm not sure if I should thank you or be angry." Running a hand over her face she looked at him again the frustration clear on her face, "If you hadn't been there I might have cut out his tongue...But, thank you I suppose, though I have no idea why you would do something so foolish. "

"I don't think it was foolish" Somil said frowning a little, "I think what i did was pretty helpful and stressful" he said and then looked ahead, even though i helped her..and the man it was foolish? he thought kind of confused but then he put it out of his mind. "Besides..it wouldn't have been right for me to just stand there and do nothing..i could practically feel your anger radiating off of you" he said with a slight shrug.

Last edited:
Artem scoffed again, "I would have preferred you to do nothing. That man challenged me, the least I could have given him was a beating." Feeling herself getting riled at the thought she took a breath crossing her arms. "You could have gotten hurt, If I had not stopped what would you have done then? Taken another hit? Died possibly? You are not nearly strong enough to face men like him, though I give you credit for your bravery it has no purpose here. I can protect myself." Artem closed her eyes to calm herself, "I am grateful for you help, but do try to think of your situation...Come if you still wish to go we can head to the tailors."

Back