Returning User Mika's Return ♡

mikayre

I will do whatever it takes to protect you. ♡
――――― ♡ ―――――
Hi there! ✿

My name is Mikaela, I used to go by AngeliMika on here. I started a bunch of roleplays and then I fell off the face of the earth. For that, I'll apologize - to everyone I started roleplays with, I sincerely apologize for disappearing like I did, I hope you'll understand.

I'd like to formally announce my return to the website! ♡

I identify as nonbinary; my pronouns are he & they!
I'm 16, my birthday is March 3rd, and I'm a Pisces! I'm also an INFP-T & a type 9w1 (enneagram).
My favorite genres are romance, horror, and fantasy! I love roleplaying as nonhuman characters as well.

I hope to meet some new friends and hopefully start up some roleplays with others!

――――― ♡ ―――――​

: )
Welcome back!

I'm sure you know, as a site expert, but eating the brownies would be unwise.

Welcome back to the site! Glad to have you back!

I sincerely apologize for disappearing like I did, I hope you'll understand.

Don't worry about apologizing, everyone here understands that real life can get in the way sometimes.

INFP-T & a type 9w1 (enneagram).

I have no idea what that means, but I'll be sure to look it up.

Oooh! A fellow horror lover! You and me will get along very well.

Anyways, welcome back!

Welcome back to the site! Glad to have you back!
Don't worry about apologizing, everyone here understands that real life can get in the way sometimes.
I have no idea what that means, but I'll be sure to look it up.
Oooh! A fellow horror lover! You and me will get along very well.
Anyways, welcome back!

Aw thank you for the welcome back! And yeah, real life does get in the way. But I'm happy to be back now, I desperately want to start writing again.
INFP-T stands for introversion, intuition, feeling, perceiving and turbulent. I added a link to some info about it! As for the enneagram, I didn't do much research into it but if you want to, here.

Sorry I am a little late but welcome back you good good soul evil laugh anyways just dont trust the mysterious cookies and dont fall for people to easily! trying to be emo

Sorry I am a little late but welcome back you good good soul evil laugh anyways just dont trust the mysterious cookies and dont fall for people to easily! trying to be emo
you cant ADVERTISE poisonous food to me :emoji_rage::emoji_rage::emoji_rage::emoji_rage:

Back