Interest Check Mischievous Thread

MischiefManaged

Wotcha everyone!

tumblr_oketv6Jd3G1t45s8wo2_500.gifv

If you didn't know already, my name is Mischief!
Seeing as I'm new to the site, I figured I'd make a general interest check. This saves me from making more than one thread.
Now, without further a do, let's begin!

giphy.gif

I've been roleplaying for around 7-8 years over a range of platforms. I tend to write responses that are at least 2 paragraphs. Sometimes I write more but generally I stick to 2 paragraphs a response. You don't have to write as much as me! All I ask is that you give me something to work with :)

I don't have a preference when it comes to roleplaying through PMs or Threads. That's something we can discuss!

I think that's all for the housekeeping side of things. Below I have two lists: fandoms and original ideas
Enjoy!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fandoms

- Harry Potter

giphy.gif

- Fantastic Beasts

H0wlRWH.gif

- Sherlock (BBC)

giphy.gif

- Star Wars

giphy.gif

- Wynonna Earp

giphy.gif

- Carmilla (Web Series)

giphy.gif

- More to Come! -

Original Ideas

You Can't Escape The Past

Muse A and Muse B used to be high school sweethearts. They'd spend every waking moment together. Muse A was very athletic and played basketball. Muse B was very talented at music. They even performed for the school band. Everything seemed perfect. Until the final months of school. Muse B was offered a position at a prestigious college for a music scholarship. Muse A was offered a position at a well known college on a sports scholarship. The only problem was that both colleges were on either sides of the country. Being unable to make things work, Muse A and Muse B drifted apart.
Twelve years later...
Okay, I'm leaving this one up to the imagination. This basic idea can go in different ways. So, I'm leaving this little background as a basis for something bigger!

That's all I have for original ideas right now. I am open to plotting and such, so feel free to message me if you want to work something out.

I might be interested in an original! The idea you have for meeting twelve years later is good. I have enough knowledge of music to write that. I'm also up to discussing other ideas! I have a pretty solid knowledge of Star Wars stuff, so I can write that if you'd prefer. I look forward to hearing back from you!

Back