[Mixed Genre, Open World Roleplay] Chronicles of the Omniverse

No worries. I work all day today myself.

I love dark plots and urban fantasy, so it looks like Lutetia is my jam. I already have an idea for a runaway warlock's familiar, but I also like to play werewolves and vampires.

I love reading scifi but not so much into playing it, but I can totally find something to play in the fantasy/mixed genre settings. :)

Well you're not restricted to just one character, so you're welcome to do your familiar AND a vampire or werewolf if you want. If you want to stick to just one character initially though, that's fine. Just let me know what one you want to do initially.

No need. Just PM me an overview of the character concept when you're ready, and I can help you fine tune it to the setting :)

I've been talking to Knosis about my werewolf, but who should I talk to for details about the vampire character I'm making?

I'd love to join with two characters of mine, and possibly even supply a world. Should I PM you the details, @Tiko ?

@jrusso20 Sorry, somehow I entirely missed your questions earlier. The Vampire stuff isn't ready to go yet, but the werewolf stuff is already ongoing. If you have things hashed out with @Knosis, you should be fine to join whenever you two feel your character is ready to go. Just get it posted up into the character profiles sub-forum in the Omniverse OOC forums, and we can get you added to the Omniverse group so you can start posting.

No, we don't have any set template. We like to encourage people to build their character sheets however they like. Just think of it as an information dump, and a way to sell your character to other players. You want it to be eye-catching, but not overwhelming. And any information you put in it qualifies towards our 'backing content' rule, since you won't have any IC posts generated to establish anything yet. So if your character has any unusual skills or abilities, it's good to note them in the character sheet, that way you can point back to it if someone questions something that happens IC.

Update to Everyone: We have some people interested in starting out in Westeria City. Could use one or two more players that would be interested in starting there as well :) Given the unstable nature of the region and the planar rifts across the city, this is a very adaptable region that can accommodate a large variety of character types.

I'd be down to join the Westeria City one. Honestly any of these settings look cool but I think I have a character in mind that'll fit the genre of that one. How should I go about getting you the character info?

Just shoot it to me in a PM :) I'm at work right now, but I'll be around later tonight.

Hey all! I'm sorry it took me so long, been a bit busy with other things, but I'm pretty sure now is the time for me to start posting here myself, So if anyone is still interested in doing Space pirate stuff in Isiria with me, let me know!

Hey all! I'm sorry it took me so long, been a bit busy with other things, but I'm pretty sure now is the time for me to start posting here myself, So if anyone is still interested in doing Space pirate stuff in Isiria with me, let me know!

I'm interested! Pretty sure I have an Isirian smuggler kicking around somewhere in one of my old collections of characters.

Back