[Mixed-genre] Seeking role players. (one on one or groups)

DreamWhispers

Whispers of Dreams
Welcome Gentlemen and Ladies,

I would like to start off by saying. Thank you for taking the time to read this little thread of mine.

If you would like to know more about me. Please follow this link.
http://storytellerscircle.com/threads/hello-from-dreamwhispers.556/

Now on with the show!

What you can expect from me:
  • Not to leave you hanging. I won't drop an rp when I work with a partner. I hate for people to do that to me. So, I won't do that to you. If I lost interest in the rp or have become bored I will tell you.
  • I won't press you for a reply. I know that people get busy and have lives outside of here. You reply when you can. And I will be happy.
  • I will put my best foot forward when I rp.
  • I will bring all my ideas I have. I will give you twist and turns.
  • I will let you know if I will be gone for a long time and can't reply.
  • I will give as much detail as possible.

What I would like from you:

• No god modding.
  • Add to the rp. I can't carry the whole rp alone.
  • Don't just drop the rp. Just let me know if you bored or need to drop it. We can work something out.
  • Spelling and Grammar, I'm no wordsmith. I will do the best I can, I would like for you as well.
  • Please give detail. I love it!
  • Throw in twists and turns.

Settings:
Fantasy
Modern
Sci-Fi (some)
Medevil
Military/War
End of The World
Horror
Supernatural
Fandoms (only ones I know well)
Slice of life

Pairings:
Vampire X Human
Vampire X Vampire
Vampire King X Human
Vampire Lord X Lower class Vampire
Werewolf X Werewolf
Alpha Werewolf X
Human Werewolf X Vampire
Demon King X Human
Demon X Angel
God X Human
God X Goddess
Warrior Angel X Human
Fallen Angel X Human
Death X Human
Dark Fairy Tale Pairings
Immortal X Human
Dragon X Human
Dragon X Dragon
Childhood Friends
Room Mates
Military Pairings
Vampire Sister Assassins
Vampire Brother and Sister Assassins
Assassins
Assassin X Target
Cop X Cop
Cop X Waitress
Prince X Princess
Arranged Marriage
Elf X Human
Elf Prince X Human
Elf King X Human
Warlord X Priestess
Bodyguard X Princess
Bodyguard X Singer
Rocker Guy X Good Girl
Bad Boy X Good Girl
Deaf Girl X Hearing Boy
Blind Girl X Seeing Boy
Goth Girl X Poplar Guy
Boyfriend X Girlfriend
Best Friends Brother X Best Friend
Best Friends Sister X Best Friend
Ex X Ex
Chance Meeting
Country Boy X City Girl
City Guy X Country Girl

Plots

1. (Taken)
To Save Him or the World
Violence, having been locked away in Pandora's box. To be watched over by the Goddess herself. To keep the demon Violence from being let lose on the world. But one powerful Immortal, (YC) Thought that he should be the one to watch over the box. He was pissed that he couldn't look over the box. After getting some other Immortal's together. They came up with a plan to take the box. But what (YC) didn't know. Is it was the demon Violence that called to (YC). Wanting to be let lose on the world. (YC) Answered the call, with murder in his mind. They stormed where the box was being held. Killing all that stood in their way. (YC) Was blinded by violence. To the point that he blackout, until the life of Pandora flickered out of her eyes. (YC) Opened the bone box. Letting lose all the sins of the world. The God's were angered, by what (YC) and his friends did. They were given the demons of the box. To live with in their bodies, to fight with them for the rest of their lives. (YC) was forced to carry around violence. Carrying around the burden of the demon. (YC) is easy to anger, and go into a blind killing spree if pushed to it. Having to fight it every moment of his life.

(MC) having worked with a paranormal psychology institute, for the last 15 years. It had been her home, for a very long time. She didn't know any life outside of the PPI. Working for them, with her special..talents. That is what the CEO of the PPI always called them. Most didn't know about what she could do. Not that she was treated any different. The CEO, didn't want everyone to know just how special she was. She is able to hear everything, no matter when things were said. Able to hear all times where ever she stood. Even able to hear the voices for as long as she could remember. It didn't make it any easier to hear them. Not even safe from the voices when she was asleep. There was no time where she didn't hear them. Nothing saved her from the voices, they would always be with her. Hard for her to accpect it, always looking for some way to stop them.

PPI traveled to Italy, (MC) in tow. To listen for anything that would lead them to demon's or other paranormal. It was the least she could do the CEO, after he took her in and cared for her. Every one of her needs met. But it was driving her crazy. The need to make the voices stop, looking high and low. Picking up some talk from long ago. About some angels that live high atop the mountain, that loomed high above the village. Some called them angel's others called them demons. Most didn't go upon the mountain. To scared that they wouldn't come back. Just keeping their distance, it was always safer that way. (MC) jumped on the chance to make her way to house high above the village. When she told the CEO, her boss about it. He was none to happy about it. He didn't want her to go. So he was sending her home. All of her stuff was packed and ready to go when the car came for her. She had to try, this was the first good lead that she had in a very long time. She had to take it. When the car to came to pick her up. Instead of going to the airport, telling the drive to head back to the village. Dropping her off, with none of her things. Not able to carry any of it.

In the dead of night, starting the long hike up the mountain. The wind freezing her to the bone, making the hike up the side. The castle like place, never seemed to get any closer to her. One step closer, two steps away. No matter how hard she pushed herself. It never seemed to help. Stopping to take a little rest, which she never should have done. Because it made her want to stop, not to go on anymore. This was her only chance to ask for the demons, angels or whatever they were. To have them help her with the voice's she heard.

What (MC) didn't know, she was being followed, by five huge hunter's where on her heels. They were after the Immortal's that lived here. They had looked for many years for them. Their father's hunted the Immortal's, only ever killed one of the Immortal's that carry the demon's. That was Mistrust, and he was blindsided by the bait that they had for him. (MC) and the hunter's are being watched by the two of the immortal's of the house. (YC) takes it into his own hands, killing the five men that followed her, but he doesn't know weather or not if (MC) is bait or not. After he kills the five men, he finds her leaning on tree. Wanting deal with her, kill her. But there was something about her. The voice's went away as soon as he was near her. And she sagged in relief, as he questioned her. She didn't answer, she actually tried to get him to hush. So she could enjoy the first time in her life not having the voice's. Wanting to know if she was a hunter or even bait. But she had no tattoo like the hunter's. Telling her to leave, she doesn't want to. Begging for help. (YC) runs off, but (MC) follows and end's up falling on hurting her ankle. She cries out for his help. He can't help but want to help for some reason. Carrying her back to the house, the other immortal's of the house. Don't like that she is there. And they try to get her out of the house. But (YC) won't have it. When a fight starts between two of them, she tries and stops it. To protect him, for saving her life and saving her from the voices. They are all shocked, none more then (YC).

What I would like with this rp. Is that he struggles to understand why he is drawn to her. And she has the same problem. Not knowing why they are both drawn to each other. That they would do anything just to be with the other. Or to safe the other. There will be times he has to save her. But at some point she will die. Just to let you know that is not the end of her though. It is a twist that I want to surprise me partner with. This will be a dark theme rp. If you have triggers you might not want to do with me.

Fate in Time
(MC) is one of the fate's. That watch over the world, since the first light of day touched the waters and land of the earth. They watched over man, to know when it was time for them to go to the afterlife. For reasons that the fates them selfs don't know. They each wake up on earth. To be apart from their other sisters is not something they can handle. Each one becomes a different supernatural creature. One a vampire, one a werewolf and they other fye. They work to try and find each other. But that is proving to be harder then they thought.

The one that we will follow, is the one that is becomes the vampire. She is lost in the world in the humans. Never having walked among them. In this new body she doesn't know what to do. But she has this overwhelming need for blood. That is when she smells, blood so close. The heart beat in her ears. Running off to the sound of the rushing blood. The forest going past her in blur. Stopping dead in her tracks. There lays (YC). He is fast asleep, he is a warlord. His men sleeping in their own tents. But his blood and heart are what call out to her. Making her way silently over to you. Watching (YC) sleep, leaning down to him. Smelling the sweet smell of (YC) blood's. Her mouth starts to water. But (YC) sleeps light, knowing that something is close. Opening his eyes, there she stands. And he draws his weapon on her. Which she holds back easy. (And our story starts)

What I would like this rp. She would ask him for help, though she isn't very nice about it. Because she needs blood. I would like for there to be some kind of romance. But the main part would be trying to find her sisters. When he finds out what she truly is. He tries to use her to help with the war. He doesn't want to help her. But he will if that means that the war would be won. There would be smut at some point in the rp. Just not as soon as the first two pages of the rp. I want to see the war and how she finds her sisters. If she ever finds them at all. I figure since the fates aren't together. The world is thrown of balance. (I can do all three of these. if the vampire one doesn't tickle your fancy.)

Arranged Marriage/Vampires or Werewolves. (It can be changed to werewolves but I will right it out with vampires)

Two clans of vampires have been at war for years. But most all vampire clans have some kind of fighting that happens. She comes from a peace loving clan, he comes from a clan that believes. That vampires should let their true nature shine. There is no reason to be stay in the shadows and hide who they are. Her clan believes that vampires can live along side humans in peace. The leaders of the clans come together, tired of the years of fighting. Talk and come to treaty between the two clans. The oldest of each leader would marry the other. To bring peace between the clans. They are pure blood clans, and it is a great deal that they would do this. When she comes and lives with what would be her new clan and family. The son doesn't care for the woman. She is to gentle for his liking. He is cold to her, tries to push her away. But slowly his family starts to like her. And he is the one that takes the longest to come around. It isn't until he might lose her, that he starts to see what he truly feels for her. That is when he would do anything to bring her back. Not wanting to lose the one thing. That has come to mean so much to him. He teaches her to be strong and she teaches him to be more gentle. To show more compassion to others. Their lives will forever change when they come together.

(With this, I'm wanting to play the peaceful vampire. I do plan for something to happen to her. Be it a kind napping from another clan and she almost dies. Or she is almost killed and they have to find the one clan that has tried to have her killed. I was thinking for a twist that it could be her family that have another clan try to kill her. But that can all be worked out with my partner. Again this would be a modern setting. I seem to be in the mood for it. There will be a romance, but I want it to be a slow one. I want to see them go through falling in love with one another. If we did this with werewolves, it would falling the same lines. But she would come from a pack that would be ruthless. I want to work in where her pack killed his family. And he doesn't know about it. But that would all come to light. And they would have to deal with that.)

Vampire Sisters Assassins or Vampire brother and sister Assassins (Taken)

The Blood Dagger is one of the best assassin guilds known. All manner of creatures and humans are part of this guild. The sisters or brother and sister are well known in the guild. Having been trained since they could walk to be part of this guild. Their parents having been part of the guild since before they were born. Having lost their parents they took their place. To step into their parents shoes at a young age. They didn't know what they were getting themselves into. Being summoned to the leader of The Blood Dagger's office. They are suppose to go out on a mission. Having been told they are the only ones that could do it. They without question would go and do the mission. But what they didn't know was the vampire elders had set a trap. They almost didn't make it out of the trap alive. Everyone thought they had died in the trap. Now they have to figure out who wants them killed and why. Will they be able to find the ones that want them dead and why? Only we will know.

(With this, there will be no romance. It will be action and trying to find out who put up the trap. What to do about them in the end. I want this to be fun, but also dark. It opens up a lot of things that can happen. If you want any romance, you will have to double. But that would be on you. I really don't want any romance. Just the closeness that comes from a brother and sister or sisters. The setting would be modern, though I could change it. But I think it would be interesting to see how they can come together. And work out this problem and be there for one another.)

Vampire King and Human

He is the last pure blood vampire of the vampire race. Taking the throne at a very young age. His mother and father having been killed, he had to take up the crown and rule his people. To rule like his father once had ruled, with a strong but gentle hand. And he had done just that. But there was one thing that he didn't have, a queen to stand by his side. Having looked high and low for her. He never found her, that was because she hadn't been born yet. He still hoped that one day, he would find the love of his life. That he could spend forever with. The elders came to him, time was short. He needed to find a queen. He knew that he needed to, but how was he to find her. She started to work in the royal families home as a maid. Shy and keeping to herself, not even talking to the other staff of the house. Wanting to just do her work and go home. But that wasn't what was going to happen. One night, there was a grand ball. All staff was called to help. The ball was for the king to find a queen. The music filled the place, laughter could be heard all around. She loved listening to the music and watching the people dance. Where she came from, her family wasn't high class. They didn't dance the way that the nobles and royals danced. Not paying attention to where she was going. Running right into some noble women that wanted to marry the king. Their screams could be heard above the music. One of the noble women push her and yell at her for ruining her dress. She tries to say that she is sorry for running into the woman. But they don't care, dragging her to the King. They demanded that she be beat for what happened. When the king see what happens, he won't let anything like that happen. He wasn't one to be unkind to anyone. Asking that she be taken away to make sure that she is safe. After awhile the ball comes to end. His guards keep her safe, but that doesn't mean that its the end. She stopped the noble from getting what she wants. The King comes and checks on her, wanting to make sure that she was okay. She tells him thank you, wanting him to know that she was okay. There was no reason to worry about her. Asking the guards to make sure that she gets home alright. Things start to change for the king and the maid. He seeks her out, they talk with one another and get to know each other. Love blooms between the two of them. But when the elders and others in the vampire world find out about it. Her life is in danger, some would kill to be in her place, they try. The elders won't accpect her as a human. What will happen to them? Will they be able to live and love each other forever? Will their lives be torn apart?

(With this, I want to play the human woman. There will be romance in this one, as well as action. I would like to see the King do anything to keep his love safe. She could even be a special human woman. Some kind of power that she doesn't even know about. I will have some calls for her. But she won't lose her life. It will be a modern type setting.)

He's Coming Back

Her best friend had always been trouble. The bad boy of the small town, the one that caused fights to break out in school and had a different girl over every night the parents were away. The one with the permanent smirk upon his face, a cocky attitude that went with everything he did. A dangerous predator that had no trouble with taking what he wanted and made it a challenge to turn every 'No' into a 'Oh god yes'. Toing the line had always been his specialty until the one day someone made a mistake. They tried to bully his best friend. When she came to his home crying that one day, he made sure she was comforted, promising that it would never happen again.

They never found the body.

He was questioned, repeatedly but nothing ever turned up. No evidence, no witnesses, and it wasn't long before he disappeared as well, leaving a letter for his best friend upon her door. It wasn't a long letter, just a simple promise of five words 'I'll Be Back For You'. Since then, rumors of him increased tenfold. Everything from talks of demonic possession to vampirism, to more disturbing rumors of incest and rape. After a year, it all died down and the small town returned to normal, the her keeping his letter and promise a closely guarded secret. It wasn't until a five years later, when she came home to a familiar looking motorcycle parked on the driveway that the memories returned to her.

The Sorcerer's Apprentice

The kingdom was at the edge of civil war, the dukes and counts plotting a coup against the king. The princes were frightened, not wanting to give up their power, sought out a solution wherever they could, regardless of the cost. A dark wizard appeared to them one evening, promising that he would be able to solve the prince's problems easily, in exchange for the princess. He would return for her eighteenth birthday and take her away, but until then, she was allowed to live in peace at the castle. It was an easy decision for the desperate prince's, none of them really caring for the life of their younger sister. So long as they remained in power, they would be willing to sacrifice anything. That night, every man and woman the list of names provided to the wizard was killed and the princes were able to hold onto their power for awhile longer. It wasn't until the princesses' eighteenth party and dark storm clouds grew outside the castle grounds, was the royal family reminded of the deal they had made...

Wasteland Stories

It's been a decade since disease and war ravaged the Earth, breaking apart nations and driving humanity to the brink of extinction. Twisted monstrosities now wander the once peaceful lands as those who survived scavenge for what they can from the old world. Those who live find themselves lost and broken, unable to comprehend with what the new world has brought to them. The comforts that were once taken for granted are now long forgotten in an age where even a good nights sleep is a valuable commodity. But there are those who find themselves thriving in this new age where survival is no guarantee, where turning your back on someone can be a bullet or blade to the back of the head. Those who do not look upon the world and see despair, but see potential. Even if taking it means doing so by bullets and blood.

Thank you once again for reading my thread. I hope to hear from you all.

DreamWhispers

Last edited:
The powers of creation are mine at last! So I suppose you need to create an OCC/Discussion thread for the siblings RP? I'd love to pick your brain and flesh some things out

Great!!! Yeah, I think that would be a great idea! I just have to figure out how to do that lol. Pick away! You might get a little scared with what you find lol. :p

Back