New User Moderately nervous hello-ing

shoo

Hey! I’m Alice, or you can call me shoo as per username, these are both things I’m fine with.

I’m an IRL friend of @Script (well, friend, colleague, housemate, peer, sister-type figure.... Where does it end?) and while I’m equally addicted to tabletop roleplaying games I have very limited experience with written RP. There was an attempt many years ago when I was a smoll preteen, but this attempt was both short lived and terrible. And now I am trying again, because the past 6 months of my life have contained 600 beautiful terrible hours of tabletop RP, and while I firmly believe that there can never be enough roleplay, real life has other plans. So, I turn to written roleplay to sustain me on the lean work days where I can’t have 20 uninterrupted hours of Monsterhearts.

A bit about me… I’m 25 (brain wanted to write 23 there, time pls), British and work as a Game Designer. Which may sound cool, but I make levels for a match-3 mobile game - they’re as interesting to make as they are to play! When I’m not caught up in the unstoppable tide of tabletop RP that is my free time, I also enjoy: dumb cartoons, smart cartoons, fantasy and sci-fi fiction, and digital games (Bioware nerd, predictably).

In summary: hi! I’m probably going to be snooping around the site looking for things to join, hyped to get writing and hopefully I won’t make too many newbie blunders :)

Back