[Modern Fantasy][Anime RP] Princess Cronus

Crow

YOU MEAN
This RP will be Japan-oriented as much as the Percy Jackson series is America-oriented

Alright maybe not that much but you get me. Don't expect the original copy of the Odyssey to be inside Tokyo Tower.

This is a rebooted RP. The last time I rebooted it was on a very nonpopulated peaceful forum, not the ideal environment.

Here's the pitch.

A long time ago, perhaps even before the concept of time of the beginning of civilisation, there was a king. This king brought upon a Golden Age among many eons ago. Some even say that without him, time would cease to exist.

One day, the king's six children overthrew the kingdom through a decade-long war. We know this war as the Titanomachy.

These six children eventually claimed victory and, as history would put it, winners write history and they were deemed heroes. They built a civilisation and advanced humanity while treating them as playthings. The members of the old kingdom were locked away in a prison we came to know as Tartarus.

It is said that one day, the Titan Cronus will escape this prison.

Above the winter skies of this Eastern street, a young girl floated down from the heavens like a feather. Slowly and gently, she landed in the hands of a young boy, who, by miracle, found the girl in his very palms.

"My name... is Saturn... what is... yours?"

With that question, she fell asleep.

The girl was like an angel - falling from the heavens and as light as a feather.

So basically, this RP is heavily Greco-Roman Mythology oriented.

The premise is that a young teenage boy finds a young, anmesiac girl who fell from the sky and takes her in since she has no memories.

After my few experiences, I've decided to make this RP long-running arc-based, where each arc will comprise an RP thread. I'm playing Saturn and would need someone else to play the aforementioned young teenage boy.

I have two other characters I am playing in this - Hydra & Chimera.

This is formatted like a light novel. There will be quite a few roles here and there, including the regular mortals at school, as well as other immortals who seek Cronus for their own reasons.

For the first arc, it'll go something like this.

Over the decades and centuries, stars and constellations representing the men and monsters of legend have vanished from the skies. That was a sign of the return of Cronus. The more frequent, the closer.

The Olympians had to do something about it.

As such, the six originals - Zeus, Poseidon, Hades, Hera, Demeter and Hestia each send a mortal they have crowned as their divine subjects to Japan, where they believe Cronus is. These subjects could be Vestal Virgins, Priestesses, Warriors or even a regular chap redeeming himself to Hades for a second chance at life.

The six subjects were on the hunt for Cronus.

Do note that that is only the first arc and not representative of the entire story.

There'll be a lot to share once I set the official thing up, such as the the two main factions who seek Cronus - the Olympians and Typhon's Alliance, the latter having an assortment of his children and many potential allies, most of which have a beef with the Olympians and their allies.

We currently have four roleplayers on board, and are currently accepting up to 2 more.

Based on various factors, I will set the OoC up on Saturday earliest.

Last edited:
*pops head in* Oh hi Crow. Looks like Kitty is here too. I think I'll sign up for this.

Let's see, two left... Ah! I'll take the chosen one for the goddess of the hearth, Hestia, if you please.

That's all six of us, Saturday's gonna be good.

Another Edit: We're back to five and Zeus' chosen is up to occupy.

Last edited:
Who can I be?

As the Arcs go by, you'll have more options.

It's possible to play a warrior/priestess/priest/something chosen by Zeus.

It's also possible to play a member of Typhon's alliance, which basically consists of the children of Typhon and a wide variety of other beings who are against the Olympians and want a world without their reign. I, for one, am playing Hydra & Chimera.

You can also play a being allied with the Olympians who help the six chosen.

Alrightos, here's the cast list. Do note that I still need the final apps to be approved once the OoC is up.

Main Duo
[To be revealed] - @NumeroUnoLoser
Saturn/Cronus - @Crow

Typhon's Alliance
Hydra - @Crow
Chimera - @Crow

Other characters
[To be revealed] - @KittyRoid

Six chosen
Zeus' chosen - @geniusinmath
Poseidon's chosen - @Crow
Hades' chosen - @KittyRoid
Hera's chosen - @KittyRoid
Demeter's chosen - @_BB_
Hestia's chosen - @Alex Azure

If I don't do the OoC on Saturday as promised it probably means that my laptop is still being repaired. I'm going to need my laptop for the OoC post, spruve it up and all.

And yeah, I forgot to mention, but we are allowed one chosen and 3 of any other character as of now.

Back