Mombasa Streets (IC/Rought Draft)

Space Man

"Free Yourself Roleplaying" Refugee
ODST.gif

New Mombasa, pride of Kenya, earth's busiest sea port city. Home to millions, new Mombasa was a bustling city on an island in south Kenya, known for it's busy sea ports and, to be the first city ever to install a space elevator it was safe to say it was a well renown place. This all changed once the covenant took the war to the U.N.S.C.'s home, earth. Even with it's large and elaborate defensive systems in place, a Covenant carrier managed to slip through and enter earth's atmosphere and found itself right above New Mombasa. Within hours citizens found themselves face to face with the space aliens they had only seen on TV. The U.N.S.C. would dispatch squadrons of marines, and O.D.S.T. shock troopers to aid in the evacuation of the city. For the most part it worked, the majority of the population was evacuated, but we weren't.

Premise:

You, like several others, were left behind when the evacuations happened. Whether you were a civilian, police officer, soldier, administrator, whatever it might have been. The world thinks you're dead, or that you will die, and no one is willing to go back and get you. There are Covenant forces littering the city, roaming, looking for any stragglers to kill. Your only hope is to find a way to escape, you can work alone, but in a group you stand a better chance of surviving. There are still U.N.S.C. equipment caches located around the city, these might help you.

Job List:
(These are the main ones, if you have another you would like to do on your character feel free to ask me.)
-N.M.P.D.
(Police)
-Emergency Response Team
(Firefighters, paramedics, etc.)
-U.N.S.C. Marine
-O.D.S.T. Trooper
-Citizen

(Anything from shopkeeper to drug dealer, I would prefer is there was a majority civilian.)
-Mombasa Official/V.I.P.
(Senators, representatives, etc.)

ID:

Appearance:
Name:
Nationality:
Height:
Bio: (Tell me a little bit about their personality or back story.)

This are the main things you need to know, but if you have any questions feel free to PM me, I'll try to respond as quick as possible.

I should clarify, this is not the actual RP in finished and polished form. This is just to ask if anyone is interested in idea, or maybe even some constructive criticism.

Back