Yun Lee

The Sculptor
Administrator
The Convergence Series GM
Staff Member on Hiatus
(This event was hosted by @Atomic Knight and can also be found here.)

PROLOGUE:
“Welcome to Despair"

Your dreams are vivid and confusing.

You hurtle through space, strange images and colours swiftly passing you by. Like a kaleidoscope is being directly broadcasted into your brain, these visions are rapid and mystifying, overlapping over each other to strike at your every sense. A vision you could only describe as rotting meat is combined with the sweet smell of fresh roses. Children giggling can be heard off in the distance, but on your tongue is the metallic taste of blood, as if you'd bitten your own tongue. Your hands feel hot, as if they are near an open flame, and yet your entire body feels cold, as if you've been encased in ice.

These visions are so sudden, that you can't quite keep up with them all. It soon becomes overwhelming, your body beginning to experience sensory overload. Some of you call out at this point; Some of you attempt to move. No matter what, you find your body frozen in place, unable speak, unable to move, unable to eventhink. It feels like your drowning, and you begin to feel yourself choking on air--
Then, you finally awaken.

The fluorescent lighting from above stabs at your eyes, disorienting you. It takes a moment, but you finally sit up to find that you've woken up in a rather nondescript room. It's a bedroom (Or a bathroom, for some of you), and it's not long before you discover that others are with you.
mHKu1xo.png

Some of you had already begun to notice that you feel weaker. How or why is beyond you, but those of you who had powers will find that they've been weakened to near mortal levels. A search of your own body will find that you're in the outfit you wear most often, or one that means a lot to you. You will find that any weapons or belongings that you may have had on you have mysteriously vanished. (This includes your items of importance! If you chose an outfit as your item, you may not wake up in that outfit!)

A search of the room will find nothing of real significance or anything in the drawers. The room does contain what appears to be a Japanese styled sword, but unfortunately for you it's just a model sword (You can take it, but you're sure it'll break after just a few uses). For those of you familiar with technology, you'll notice both a camera and a monitor affixed to the wall. Neither seems to be working. There also appears to be large metal grates bolted to the wall. You're not sure what they're purpose is, but it's likely they are covering the room's windows. As for the two doors in the room, one leads to a bathroom containing a shower, toilet, and a sink. The other door must lead outside, but you'll find that it is locked and no amount of force put upon it will open it.
Guess you're trapped, for now anyway.

GROUPS:

Room a: River Song and Bayonetta awake on the bed. Sting Eucliffe, Lector and Elizabeth Swann-Turner awake on the floor. William Borden awakes inside the bathroom.

Room b: Zer0, Oz and Willow Rosenburgawake on the bed. Kirei Kotomine and Loki Laufeyson awake on the floor. Lyle Dylandyawakes inside the bathroom.

Room c: Arya Stark, Erika Furudo and Dlanor A. Knox awake on the bed. Revya, Gig and Korra awake on the floor. Ruby Rose and Cosmo awake inside the bathroom.

Room d: Hanzou Urushihara and Yang Xiao Long awake on the bed. Desmond Miles awakes on the floor. Lilia Kjaernestejd awakes inside the bathroom.

Room e: Zane Bowerstone awakes on the bed. Don Collier and Jennifer awake on the floor. Robin awakes inside the bathroom.

Room f: Natsu Dragneel and Edward Kenway awake on the bed. Chung Seiker, Ley von Crimson River and Rufus Wildeawake on the floor. Funny Valentineawakes inside the bathroom.

Room g: The Noob, The Engineer and Sandor Clegane awake on the bed. Axel, Wuya and Jack Spicer awake on the floor. Anastasia Saunders awakes inside the bathroom.

Room h: Pretty Boy and Adain Lee awake on the bed. Both Yuno Gasai and Annabeth Chase awake on the floor. Risa Megan Ward and Connor Lassiter awake inside the bathroom.

Cast List:

@Akibahara as The Noob and The Engineer (Battlefield Friends)
@Zireael as Edward Kenway (Assassin's Creed)
@Archmage Jeremiah as Risa Megan Ward and Connor Lassiter (Unwind)
@TheColourlessRainbow as Ley von Crimson River and Rufus Wilde (Grand Chase)
@Ziogen as Revya and Gig (Soul Nomad)
@Dallas as Don "Wardaddy" Collier (Fury)
@Ver as Kirei Kotomine (Fate/stay night)
@York as Ruby Rose (RWBY)
@Zadok shadows as Zane Bowerstone (Fable)
@Krieg as Arya Stark (A Song of Ice and Fire)
@Neko Shogun as River Song (Doctor Who)
@MrDubWubs as Natsu Dragneel (Fairy Tail)
@Raven as Wuya and Jack Spicer (Xiaolin Showdown)
@DapperDogman as Intersection's Pretty Boy (Undying Love)
@Chello as Loki Laufeyson (Thor)
@Nassione as Korra (The Legend of Korra)
@Conrad Norwood as Robin (Fire Emblem)
@Xibilation as Elizabeth Swann-Turner (Pirates of the Caribbean)
@Reaper Jack as Lilia Kjaernestejd (Innocentius Luna)
@Gummi Bunnies as Erika Furudo and Dlanor A. Knox (Umineko No Naku Koro Ni Chiru)
@ChemicalLove as Adain Lee (Original Character)
@KayThePilotChapter as Hanzou Urushihara (The Devil Is A Part-Timer!)
@SirDerpingtonIV as Sandor Clegane (A Song Of Ice And Fire)
@penguin055 as Lyle Dylandy (Gundam 00)
@Nim as Yuno Gasai (Mirai Nikki)
@ShadowPrime as Sting Eucliffe and Lector (Fairy Tale)
@Kirah as William "Billy" Borden (Dresden Files)
@Thuro Pendragon as Desmond Miles (Assassin's Creed)
@SuperChocoMilk as Zer0 (Borderlands)
@MarMar as Yang Xiao Long (RWBY)
@Jeremi as Funny Valentine (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure)
@HelloBeautifulChild as Oz and Willow Rosenburg (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)
@Ryu Keiko as Axel (Kingdom Hearts)
@Mari as Bayonetta (Bayonetta)
@ElBell as Anastasia Saunders (Original Character)
@kittyluna45 as Annabeth Chase (Percy Jackson)
@ShiroKiyoshi as Chung Seiker (Elsword)
@Josh as Cosmo (Guardians of the Galaxy)
@Atomic Knight as Jennifer (Rule of Rose)

---

Chapter One - DEAD END

Chapter Two - DEAD END

Chapter Three - DEAD END

Chapter Four - DEAD END

Chapter Five - DEAD END

Chapter Six - DEAD END

Chapter Seven - DEAD END

Chapter Eight - DEAD END

Epilogue

The long, red haired male groaned as he awoke, his head throbbing as he sat up from the floor. How the.... He began to think as he blinked his eyes, trying to adjust to his surroundings. He remembered getting ready to go to Twilight Town, hoping to find his friend before suddenly blacking out. "And now here I am..." he mumbled to himself as he rose to his feet. Axel sighed as he looked around, noting there were others in this room, most likely getting here the same way he did, but he shrugged. He just hoped they weren't hostile.... He smoothed out his long hair, green eyes shining as he smirked that cocky smile of his. "Guess I can have some fun here~" he said to himself. "Hell I might even find..."​

stormcage.png

Location: StormCage Containment Facility. Prison Cell #6415169

Date: The 52nd Century, Friday December 5th, 51XX

Time: 11:50 pm

The curved, narrow hallway of the prison was silent except for the buzzing of the dim lights that hung in a row across the wall outside the cells. It was so quiet that you could have heard a pin drop or someone breathing, but that was about to change.

Two minutes later, footsteps could be heard coming from down the hallway. Two guards walked with a boy between them, his hands and legs in chains. He was short, had a messy head of brown hair and wore a sherif’s hat. They shoved him in a cell next to a blond, bushy haired barefooted woman who appeared to be drawing tally marks on the wall of her own cell.

“Whose that?” the boy thought out loud, wondering if the guards would answer his question.

The two guards exchanged glances before looking at the boy again. “She’s trouble, don’t speak with her. She’s been here a very long time, but she’s crafty.”

“I can see that,” the boy said, glancing again to the woman as he listened to the scratching sound she made as she carved tally marks into the wall. The guards said nothing more to the boy, departing with sour expressions on their faces. Once they were gone, the blonde woman began to chuckle as she continued her task.

“Crafty. So that’s what they’re calling me these days. I think I rather fancy it.”

The boy sat on the ground, watching the woman. “You’ve made a lot of marks on your wall. How long have you been here exactly?”

The woman chuckled again, turning away from her task to brush back her blonde hair and shoot the lad a wink over her shoulder.

tumblr_inline_nep0ly2EmY1rzhxt0.gif

“Sweetie, these marks don’t represent how long I’ve been here. They represent how many times I’ve escaped. The name’s River Song. You best keep your eye on me. Maybe you’ll learn a few of my tricks.”

“Carl,” the boy simply stated, telling the woman his name. “I live with my dad and a group of survivors where I’m from, but one day I just woke up and I wasn’t with them anymore. I was in some kind of maze full of people I didn’t know. Then I was arrested and brought here. Maybe they thought I was a traitor.” He grumbled. “But I wasn’t.”

“Good luck then,” River replied. “You’ll need it if you want to live a day in this place.”

Carl nodded and lied down, continuing to watch the blonde until he drifted off to sleep.

Location: StormCage Containment Facility. Prison Cell #6415169

Date: The 52nd Century, Friday December 5th, 51XX

Time: 2:59 am

River’s once bare feet were now slipped inside a pair of ruby red high heels. Her body—which had once been wearing a prison uniform—was now adorned in a long black dress that hugged every curve of her body. Her blonde hair was neatly tucked up in a bun, save for a few loose curls that hung beside her cheeks. She wore a pair of red, dangly earrings that seemed to compliment her heels and her fingernails which were also painted blood red. She stood in the center of her cell, as if waiting for something to happen.

“Just one more minute,” she thought to herself, taking out a tube of red lipstick while she waited. She opened the tube and coated her lips with it, puckering them and sticking the tube back in little black purse she had at her side once she had finished.

“Thirty more seconds…”

Thirty seconds later, the lights in the prison hallways flickered off. River smirked.

“I do wonder when they will fix that little bug I planted in their system. Tsk tsk. Ah, well, off I go then. May as well not let their system downtime—which renders their security system useless—go to waist.”

River fascinated a vortex manipulator machine (a device used for time travel) to her right wrist and pressed a couple buttons on it before vanishing instantly.

Date: 52nd Century, December 6th 51XX

Time: 10:13 pm

River’s high heels clicked as she walked, barely audible under the sound of people talking, laughing, and clanking their cups on tables. The smirk River had on her face as she left the prison never left her lips as she approached a table belonging to an “old friend” of hers.

screenshot2011-01-20at11445pm.png

A blue alien hissed and slammed his fist down on the table he was sitting at when he saw River approaching. “Dr. Song, what makes you think you’re welcome here? You little cheat… I lost my best vortex manipulator because of you. And I hear you’ve been missing from prison for a day.”

River gave him a gentle smile and sat at his table, fluttering her eyelashes sweetly as she lifted up her wrist to show him her vortex manipulator, flaunting it. “This vortex manipulator? And of course I’ve been gone from prison. Time travel, my friend. It tends to do things like that.” She cleared her throat and began to speak again. “But, is that rude demeanor any way to treat a guest of your establishment? I think not, Mr. Dorium.” She leaned over the table and boldly took a cup that he had been drinking from and sipped from it. The alien scowled and quickly took his cup away from her.

“I suggest you give me one good reason as to why I shouldn’t throw you out of here right now or sent back to prison.”

River frowned and flashed him a pair of fake, sad eyes. “I’m hurt. I thought we had some catching up to do. But, I suppose if you want to skip that bit, I’ll tell you what I’ve come here for: my journal. I blue journal I use to document very important details of my life. It was stolen from me, and word across the universe says you have it.”

The alien man sipped his cup and smirked. “A blue journal, blue journal. You mean, the one that looks like a little blue police box?” he asked, reaching into his coat and puling out the very journal River song was looking for.

“The very same. Hand it over,” River demanded, her sweet tone leaving her voice as she outstretched her arm to take it from him. The man held it back from her reach and shook his head.

“Ah, ah, I think not, my dear. For you see, there’s something I want you to retrieve for me. If you can do that, I’ll give you your journal.”

River leaned back in her chair and folded her arms, smirking confidently. “And what makes you think I can’t just kill you, take the journal, slip into the back closet and change into a bar uniform, and walk out of here completely unnoticed?” she questioned.

“This,” Dorium said, taking out a small, blue cube. He pressed a button on it and a little portal opened up on it. He dropped River’s journal into it, watching it vanish.

River rose from her chair and pulled a gun—which had apparently been strapped to her hip—on the man. “Why you sniveling no good—"

“Watch it, dear. I wouldn’t kill me if I were you. I opened a portal, using a special teleportation device that works on small objects, and just sent your journal into space. I have the coordinates to where I sent it right here,” he said, pointing to his head. “So if you do what I ask, I will give you the coordinates.”

River narrowed her eyes at him, glaring at him hatefully. “What is it you want?”

He leaned back in his chair thoughtfully, before speaking a single name. “Akibahara.” He began to explain more when he saw a puzzled expression on Dr. Song’s face.

“There is a legend floating around of a demon who has a strong effect over not just the universe, time, and space, but a connected realm called The Multiverse. Find out what you can about him. Bring me any information you can regarding him, a belonging of his, anything at all, in fact,” He handed River Song a small slip of paper with some coordinates on it. “Punch these coordinates into that vortex manipulator you swindled from me and you’ll arrive at a location that could have some information on him. If not, come back to me and I’ll give you another location.”

River snatched the paper from him and began typing in the coordinates while grumbling under her breath, “All this for a bloody journal. Doctor, that next date had better be worth all this trouble.”

“All right, I’ll do what you ask. But if I even see a tear on one of the pages of that journal I will give you another dose of that poison you just ingested.”

Dorium looked at her with confusion. “Poison?”

River smiled. “That’s right. That cup you’re drinking out of, I took it from you and sipped a bit while wearing a venomous lipstick that got on the rim. My own recipe. It will make you rather ill for a few days. I was planning on slipping a bit into your cup, but since I need you alive now, today just so happens to be your lucky day.”

Dorium’s eyes widened and he picked up his cup, examining the lipstick on it before dropping it to the floor with a scowl. “Oh I hate you.”

“Oh, I know,” she said with a pompous attitude.

The man grumbled. “Just leave here and do your job. I don’t want to see you again until you have the information I want.”

“Of course,” River replied, “but when I do return and I do get my journal back—which I will—you’d best watch your back and check your cups for more poison.”

“Oh come off it, why would you kill a man who made a fair trade with you? You have no soul,” he complained.

River turned away, glancing at Dorium over her shoulder while shooting him a maniacal smile. “Sweetie, I once killed a good man for no reason. Do you think I’d spare a man who kept my journal from me? Unlikely.”

She blew him a kiss and winked before saying, “Kiss, kiss. Have a good day.”
While you still can.

River pressed the button on her vortex manipulator and vanished again.

Date: Unknown

Time: Unknown

A bright, buzzing light awoke River. It reminded her of the florescent lights used in Storm Cage Prison, but from the moment she opened her eyes she knew that wasn’t her current location.

River sat up, looking down at the bed she had been lying on and realized she was in a room. With a curious hum in the back of her throat, she stood up and began to look around.

“Now, where am I?” she wondered to herself, as she cautiously began to explore the room. She was wearing her usual travel clothes again, but she didn’t remember changing out of her dress. Also, she realized she was now missing her sonic screwdriver as well. What had happened since she left The Maldovarium? The professor couldn’t recall.

“Hello? Anyone there?” she called out, wondering if she was alone or if anyone else was around. She couldn’t waist all of her time sitting around in a room. She had a journal to find.​

Prologue: The Noob and The Engineer

It was a dark and stormy night...

TO8fzrz.gif

The bustling metropolis of Shanghai, 800 miles from Hong Kong, the 'capitalist' centre of China, was washed in a torrential downpour of rain. The storm covered men of Chinese and American descent, echoing the horrors of battle as cannons and automatic weapons fire lit up the city. It fell upon an M1 Abrams battle tank, the epitome of American war ingenuity, standing imperiously against the storm, it's reactive armor glistening as water dribbled down it's side...
“Are you ready?”

A man!
A Southerner, a Texas native, no doubt, peered through the protective slits of his tool of destruction: To him, an indestructible tank! To others... a mere vehicle to be destroyed and tossed aside. No, not today.

For today was too special.

He slyly grinned to himself, at the three Chinese snipers pined on a rooftop, their eyes trained upon such powerful rifle scopes, loud 'booms!' erupted with each lethal shot. Not today, he said, not today...
“No, dude. This is fucking stupi--”

HASHTAG SWAG YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLO!!!

BOOOOOOM!

… Aaaaaand you know what, fuck all this serious narration. I'm done.

The 65 ton tank spun in the air, end-over-end, front-flipping toward an adjacent apartment complex via the magic power of piss poor Battlefield 4 patches thanks to DICE's laziness.

giphy.gif

A large shadow loomed over the Chinese sniper squadron...

(* ̄m ̄)

They looked up...

(*゚ロ゚)

SPLAT!
SPLAT!
SPLAT!

The M1 Abrams plummeted from the sky, rendering all three Chinese troopers to liquefied jelly. The resulting shockwave demolished the ramshackle building they were sniping on.

The smoke swirled around The Noob as he sat up, jittery as a junebug.

“Did you see that?! DID YOU SEE THAT?”

“Yeah, yeah, yeah. Fuckin' amazing, PewDiePie. Now can we get on with the objective?!” said The Engineer, rolling his eyes, arms crossed.

Moments later, the not-so-deadly duo leapt from the skyscraper, parachutes deployed as...

… Their screens faded to black.

[SYSTEM ERROR.]

[open/Murder_Game_Monokuma_Rising.exe]

What the fuck?

-------------

MOMENTS LATER...

The Noob and The Engineer woke up on a bed, groaning:

"Aww what the fuck?" said The Engineer, his weapons gone, as were the Noobs. Not even the friggin' knife was spared! The Noob, however, was glancing at the overbearing Game of Thrones character laying next to him.

"..."

"Uh, this some sort of mod or somethin'?" said The Noob.

"I- I don't know, man. Let's... look around or something."

The two sat up, their U.S. Army grade boots hitting the floor as they looked around.

Wuya and Anastasia caught their attention. Meh, probably some NPCs anyway, right?

StingerWeiner.jpg

The train would be slowly chugging along the railroad as the president of the United States Funny Valentine would be sitting on one of the chairs that had not been ravaged by the battles mere hours ago, a cognac glass firmly in his grip. A sensation came over him making him get out of his seat and look out the window.

“Those two…still on their horses…why? Why do they persist?” Those two in question was Johnny Joestar and Gyro Zeppelin, two individuals sworn to snatch the Saint corpse from out of Funny Valentine’s grasp, even after the sound trashing he had given them a mere hour ago.

“Why do they not just run away?” He asked himself aloud as his Stand; Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap materialized behind him. “Their lives were nearly forfeit…and the realization that I am the corpse's chosen must have sunk in. It will never be theirs.” Still with a calm demeanour he’d continue to look at the heroes chasing after the train with their horses. “Despair. Despair is all they should feel since they understand any further attack would be their deaths.” Then suddenly he felt like a heavy weight fell on his head and his world went black...

He didn't know how long he had been out but once he regained conciousness he'd open his eyes and find himself in a...bathroom? Though it was no bathroom like he had seen before. The decore was more than modern the toilet and the facilities itself...Funny got back up to his feet and he'd see his reflection in the mirror staring back at him. "What is this?" He spoke aloud to no one in particular. He reached for his inner pocket, but his side arm was gone. His Stand however would emerge behind him when he commanded it to. Where was the door to get out of this place? There. He turned the doorknob and pushed the door open to reveal another room with five other individuals in different states of awareness.

"This seems to be a quite sordid affair, and on the cusp of me obtaining that which I have sought for all my life no less. The one who has brought me here will get his comeuppance."​

tumblr_static_7uc93jgg97cwc8kwo8cs8wg0w.jpg

Pretty Boy walks slowly down the foggy road, his face as emotionless as always
There...on the corner, a young girl held her bag in front of her face, ready to play "Intersection Fortune Telling"
The game was simple, you stand at the intersection, and wait for a stranger, then, while hiding your face, you ask the stranger a question...as she asked him
"S-Sorry to keep you when you're in a hurry" she says in a shy voice "Can you tell my fortune for me?" she continues, shakily, as if unsure of whether she wanted to know or not "I want to know about my love life" she added, almost in the voice of a child, she knew how silly she sounded, at least "Do you know if my..." she stopped, as though uncertain if she should ask, but she steels herself and continues "Love life will work out?"
Her eyes grew wide as she saw him, his pale skin, blank eyes, and flawless features took her by surprise
"Your love life..will never bear fruit" he replies, his face never changing
Then he walks away, not caring to watch as the girl, overcome with despair, slashes her own throat with a craft knife

He always thought about that night...how sweet it felt to claim that first victim...how sweet the fear in her eyes was
She was a treat to be savoured, over and over he dreamed about her...he loved to kill her...and in his mind he could...in a dreamlike state

This time was different however, as after rounding a corner his 'Dream' became colours...raw colour

He looked around, having found himself in bed with a man he didn't know, a human at that
He would have laughed, but he could feel his powers were gone...suddenly he realised he'd been made human too!
"What is going on here?" he asks, his voice sending a shiver down the spine of any who listened "Where are we?"

"Loose the main sails! Ready starboard cannons! Mortar! Swivels! On my mark!"

"She's comin' right fer us, captain!"

"I can see it, I can see it!"

Edward tugged his wheel to the left as strongly as he could, hand after hand. The ship quickly responded and made as sharp a left turn as it could.
The men on deck had trouble staying afoot, the ones that were holding on to something were the only ones left standing.

Edward grinned, keeping the wheel to the left as the enemy's ship just missed his own.
The naval charger he had been fighting had fallen right into his trap.
He let go of the rudder, it began to spin wildly to the right, and so did the ship, especially when he started giving the wheel some extra boosts.

The ships were right alongside eachother.
Now was the time.
On both ships, the exact same command was called out.

"FIRE!"

Gunpowder blew up and pushed sixty four cannonballs out of their homes at horrible speeds.
Wood shattered and flew around everywhere.
The sounds of explosions kept going and going, a neverending noise that Edward loved to hear.

Everything seemed to be going Captain Kenway's way, until he heard his quartermaster yell out a word he hadn't heard much before.

"Ambush, port side captain!"

Even if the man was on time, it would have been too late.
Three massive ships were floating on the deep sea, parallel with Edward's Jackdaw.
Their cannons loaded, the command needed only to be called.
And it was.

"Devil curse me..."
Edward gasped, mouth open and eyes wide, staring at the swarm of cannonballs coming his way.

And as the stories always say...

The captain went down with his ship.

Until he woke up again!
Although he still like he was surrounded by water, he was completely dry.
And comfortable too.
How did he even get here? The room around him looked strange and... futuristic.
And on top of that, there was a man lying beside him.
In other words, his worst nightmare.

He quickly jumped out of bed and checked his holsters.
No guns.
He checked his belt.
No swords.
His back?
No blowpipe.
He had lost all of his weapons, even his hidden blades.

He looked to the man on the bed once again.

"Wake up." he said, shaking his shoulders."Wake up, damn you, and tell me what happened."

Cosmo Prologue:

It had been a long day for Cosmo, the Chief of Security of the Space Station know as Knowhere. Nothing bad happened I just was a long day. Flood of new refuges, few fights breaking out here and there, noting Cosmo couldn't handle. As Cosmo's day ended he crawled in side is bed with his favorite chew toy, and closed his eye.

387018-159407-cosmo.jpg

Suddenly alarms wakes Cosmo, Something was breaking into Knowhere.

"What is this? What is goink on?"

Before Cosmo could act, a dream started All the colors and fear reminded him of when he was shot of into space the U.S.S.R. Like breaking out into space, Cosmo was bombarded emotions and sensory overload. However, Cosmo would wake in a tub, his suit gone from him.

"What in world is going on? Cosmo feel like car crash happened."

As he lifted his head off the ground, Cosmo peers over and see a young girl nearby.

"Bozho moi! Little girl! Little girl! Are you okay?"

On instinct Cosmo would jump out of the tub, and start licking the girl's face.​

Things were not going well. He and Rogue, back to back. Lector and Frosch a ways away. And their opponents...the two dragons in the flesh. He had been so proud of his power in the Grand Magic Games...but he had learned. There were some things power alone could not conquer. These two dragons in front of them? They were not one of those things. He grinned, turning to his partner.

"Let's show them the power of the Twin Dragons of Sabertooth, Rogue!"

tumblr_naqspbyVD61suf39no1_250.gif

His partner, caught by surprise momentarily, broke into a smile of his own. "Yeah." He said quietly, confidence returning. The two of them together, the only two Dragon Slayers of the Seven able to achieve Dragon Force at will. They were born to slay Dragons.

tumblr_naqspbyVD61suf39no5_500.gif

tumblr_naqspbyVD61suf39no3_250.gif
tumblr_naqspbyVD61suf39no4_250.gif

So it was as they stood, each facing one of the opposing dragons, fists glowing with white light and black shadow...he and Lector both suddenly keeled over, an unnatural state coming on...and both went through a figurative splosion of sights, sounds, colors, smells, all overloading...especially to a Dragon Slayer's super enhanced senses. Though that in itself seemed to be dwindling...

And he shot up, snapping awake. The bright lights were nothing he was not used to, given his Dragon Slayer element...but the sight that greeted him still left him surprised. No Rogue, no Frosch, a strange room, Lector also rousing next to him. And a bunch of strangers.

He lifted his arms, dropping into a combat stance. "Alright, what did you do and who are you--" He paused, focusing...his magic had never been this weak before. Not even when he was a child. And he was in a room he did not recognize. It was not the Sabertooth guild hall, his guild hall. But the question was...where?

He looked over at the woman with the bushy hair. She was also questioning. Hmm. His hands lowered into a wave. "Hiya."

"Yes, we're here! Sting-kun and Lector of the Sabertooth Guild! Pleased to meetcha!" His Exceed companion added, looking up at the woman.

sting_and_lector___chapter_338_by_lisanna_chan-d7yh14d.png

uStED3j.png
Jennifer - Intro

She'd been at the park. That, Jennifer could remember. It had been a crisp summer day; Not too hot, not too cold. Certainly just right, as Jennifer would have called it. She wasn't sure why exactly she had been there, or even what she had been doing before she got to the park. Perhaps she'd just gone there to be by herself. Jennifer was one to take long absences from her family in order to, well, escape. They felt suffocating, occasionally, but Jennifer couldn't really discern why. They were just a foster family to her, but they were just like every other family, or so she was sure.

She was the problem. Jennifer knew she wasn't the greatest person to be around. That's why she had been in the park, alone. Alone felt nice; it felt right. Had she always been like this? Had her childhood been filled with friends and hot summer days and an actual connection between other living people that she had somehow lost one day?

Jennifer desperately wished she could remember. Her body didn't want her to, was physically disgusted by the idea. Whenever she felt she got close to some sort of vague memory, or whenever the whisper of something she'd heard long ago came across her ears, her body would shake violently and turn an awful shade of green. Something had happened to her, she knew that at least. She'd read about children losing their memory after tragic events. Not even just children... the human mind was capable of blocking anyone's memory if it really wanted to. She knew her foster parents had an idea about her childhood, but they didn't ever try to approach the topic with her. Jennifer didn't try approaching them either, for she knew she was too much of a coward to try, no matter how much she needed to know.

But none of that mattered at this moment. Jennifer was finally realising that she was awake, and not just drowsily lost inside herself. It was a room so odd and foreign to her that it didn't feel entirely real, not at first. There were others waking up around her, but Jennifer wasn't sure what to make of that. She blinked at them, touching at the red brooch around her neck. Something far at the back of Jennifer's mind whispered to her, and felt like she was dreaming once again. She moved into a sitting position and backed up to the wall so that she could wrap her arms around her knees.

Jennifer stared warily at the other people around her.​

"Unknown cause of world displacement." Funny replied though the question wasn't directed at him. "And now I shall be going." Funny placed himself against the wall and grabbed the handle of the door. "Farewell." As he closed the door on himself he would have vanished from sight, only to re-appear inside the bathroom. He tried it once or twice before finally giving up.

"I have been cast out of the Root world." He lamented before gaining his wits again. "No matter I am President Funny Valentine. I will not be intimidated by kidnappers."​

Prologue:
"Loki, why must you be so unreasonable?" The God of Thunder and Loki's older brother asks, "you must'nt argue with father all of the time, it does you no good."

Loki rolls his eyes as he walked down the large hallways of the palace, Thor was always so bothersome. Thor the perfect brother, "whatever Thor. And I'm not the unreasonable one he is, he never lets me do anything anymore. He's always going on about how perfect you are, how strong you are and what do I get huh!" The God of Mischief yells turning around to face his brother, "never has he spoken about how gifted I am. Never has he even mentioned that I have a shot of being King, it's always been about you. It will always be about you," Loki turned back around. "I am going for a walk, if you value your life Thor you will not follow me."

The younger brother walks out of the palace and towards the woods where he always goes to think, to blow off his anger and resentment towards his brother and father. He only made it to the entrance of the wooded area before being blinded by colour and light as if it were the biifrost, his entire mind was being overloaded with images and strange sensations. When he tried to make sense of it all his mind shuts down and he blacks out only to waken up in an unknown place, for a moment he couldn't move as if his soul left his body. Taking a moment to snap back into reality finally Loki could sit up and see just where he is, he is surrounded by people he has never seen before in a strange room. "Just where in the seven hells am I?" Loki thinks aloud.​

Edward_Kenway_Memory_13.png

Edward realized his attempts at waking up the blonde man on the bed weren't working and sighed, just as he heard the door open up behind him. Now he was facing yet another man, and this one looked quite... flamboyant.
Ed couldn't help but laugh at the man, especially when he started walking in and out of the room. through the same door, apparently expecting something to change.

He walked up to the stranger and put a hand on his shoulder. "Have you lost your mind, mate? It appears as though you haven't a clue what happened either... or what ishappening now, for that matter."

He took his hand off the man's shoulder and looked at him from top to bottom. "Quite a strange outfit you have on... Or are you a woman?"

Am I dead?
A moment ago I touched the pedestal. Mental fire raced up from it, attacking my mind, my soul. My arm burned and blackened. Death was waiting for me inside the temple, and when I touched humanities salvation she came for me like a beautiful spectre. Juno, the goddess of goddesses. Trickster, the only woman capable of making the Assassin’s and the Templars work towards a common goal, her own.
It’s funny what races through your mind when you die. My first thought: should’ve have taken Minerva’s offer. Deified as a living savior but dooming humanity to an endless cycle of war and destruction. Then my next thought, screw that. Come here a little closer bitch, we’ll go out together.
And then I died.
And then I woke up.
Am I dead?
“No. Would you like to be?” The voice was utterly sincere and strangely cultured.
My eyes snap open and I instinctively assess my surrounding’s. I’m in a bathroom. Hell certainly isn't first class. There are other people here, other people waking up and assessing the surrounding’s. And there is a man in front of me. His face is strangely shadowed, I can see the rest of him but his face remains cloaked. Eagle Vision reveals much and little. The man is grey, not an enemy, not a friend. I scan the crowd again. Everyone is the same. Grey. It means little, Eagle Vision can be fooled. It’s happened before, to me and to my ancestor. I don’t feel the weight of my weapons on me. My Hidden Blade: gone. Nightstick: Gone. Glock: Gone.
I’m completely unarmed except for my fists. Wonderful.

I face the shadowed man.
“Do I want to be dead? What are you? An idiot. Of course I don’t want to be dead, but I didn’t have much choice in the matter.”
I stood up and stared where his eyes would be.
“So are you going to tell me where I am?”
“That is not for me to say. But remember Desmond, we all have choices. That is why you stand before me, because you made a choice.”
“And what choice was that?”
“Life.” He put extra emphasis on the word. “To give life. To give your own life precisely. And to take hers.”
A chill ran down my spine.
“Back off.”
“Or what? You’ll kill me too? In cold blood, because a false goddess gave you a vision? Because you were afraid of working with the Templars. Afraid of daddy being right.”
With each sentence my fist clenched a little tighter. Screw it I thought. I swung at him.
He caught it effortlessly.
“You see now Desmond? That’s your weakness, you’re oh so easily manipulated. By your friends. By your enemies. And the worst part is you can’t even tell which are which.”
I tried to jerk my hand back, it didn’t budge. It was like it was caught in rock. He then released it, making a very clear point. I can’t hurt him.
“What do you want from me?” I said quietly.
“I want you to learn a life lesson and I want to see if you can learn to tell your true allies from your enemies.”
“And why should I do anything you want?”
“Because you’re dead.” He said bluntly.
Taking my silence as a sign to continue he went on. “You are frozen in a single moment in time. Juno is about to heal you and make you her slave, it will not work. You will kill her and make her more powerful than ever before.”
“But in between that moment and the one that came directly before is now. You have to prove to me that you are worthy to live. To continue on the fight against the ‘goddes’.
“If yo-“
“And how the hell am I supposed to do that?” I interrupted, taking a petty joy from it.
“If you fail…” he continued on as if I hadn’t spoken. “…you will not survive the seconds it takes for her to reach you.”
“So what am I then?” I waved a hand at myself. “A ghost? A spirit? A bloody telegram?”
“Something in between. An echo from your mind, brought here to this place.”
“What the hell does that mean?” I was about ready to strangle this guy, if I could manage.
He remained.
“Alright then.” I gave a growl. ” What exactly do you want me to do?”
“Survive.”
“Great. Anything else?”
“Your mind was damaged-“
“Of course it was.”
“Your mind was damaged despite the layering of protection Subject Sixteen wrapped around you.”
I blinked. “Clay.”
“I interlaced the minds of Altair Ibn-La’Ahad, Ezio Auditore, Haytham Kenway, and Connor Kenway with yours to stabilize your failing neural patterns. You will most likely receive flashes of their memories, see phantoms of them among you. They may overwrite your own personality temporarily.”
"Wait. Clay? What did Clay do?”
He ignored me, then blipped out of existence. Just there and gone. Poof.
Survive. Great.​

*Natsu had his hands behind his neck as he just finished a job all by himself. He was sighed as being by himself was quite boring. He whistled a tune that Gildarts would sing to him when he was drunk and about to fall asleep. Natsu always looked up to Gildarts as an idle. He smiled and chuckled to him self as he took a look back at all his memories with him and his guild mates. He continued moving forward along the dirt path sniffing the air every now and then to search for intruders*
Well. This is boring as hell.
*He sniffed another scent on the trail*
Huh? Who's there?
*he balls up his hands into fists and ignites them ready for what he thinks to be a bandit*
I know you're there so come on out. Unless you're to chicken!
*He then proceeds to make chicken noises to spite the thing around him. In the middle of a mocking noise a fist lands right on his cheek knocking him over a few feet*
Gah! Cheap shot!
*He looks towards the attacker noticing a man in all black. Not even his eyes were visible. He growls making his flames burn brighter. He leaped at the man*
Iron dragon fist!
*he missed as the man's speed was to fast for Natsu to compensate for. He caught him self and stood tall ready to attack again. As soon as he was about to leap again though his foot was caught in the attackers portal. He fell in unready for this*

IN THE ROOM
*Natsu's eyes awoke lightly as he was being shook by Edward*
Gah HEY! Get off of me!
*Natsu pushes Edward off of him to get up. He then pats his neck noticing that his scarf is gone*
My scarf. where is my scarf? YOU!
*He points to Edward with an angry expression*
Where is my scarf!?

Ed turned once again and looked at the man who just recently woke up.

"Ah, glad to see you up, mate. I'm afraid I know nothing of this scarf you speak of. I presume you've no clue what happened either, aye?" He smiled.​

*Natsu's eyes looked overy the man. He would be able to take him easy if they fought. At least it's what he would think* Yeah I have no idea... *Natsu's eyes and face blanked out* w-wait we didn't do anything did we?*he put emphasis on do*​

"Do anything?" Edward laughed again. "No, man. I only just woke up here. Someone took us here, and I intend to find out who."

Funny would look where the man had placed his hand before wiping off the area with his glove. "I am the 23rd President of the United States Funny Valentine. Those clothes and that accent of yours tells me more than enough about what you are. A scoundrel and a British one at that."

Then Natsu made his presence known. "It would appear another one of us has awoken, and I wouldn't be surprised if you were the one who stole his belongings." He hadn't realized until now...he reached into his coat pocket... the eye was gone.​

Whew... that's a relief. *he wiped his brow and rubbed his spikey pink hair thinking about why that mage would send him here. He saw dreams about his guild mates. That was weird he thought to him self * Either way we need to find my scarf. It's very important. *he looks to the door* I wonder if I could knock that down.

Back