Tsunami was surprised when one of the weird birds came near her. She didn't expect for her greeting to work. With a clearer look, she examined the impossible traits that this bird possessed. The closest thing that she could compare the bird to, is one of the fairy tales which she used to read back home.

Body made out of crystals, resembling that of a living flame. It had four eyes, two looking at her and the other two seemed to look at the flower fields. Curious, she turned around and scanned the flower fields. She noticed movement amongst the stalks.

The movements startled her and she stood up to take a defensive stance. She unsheathed her sword and held it pointing towards the flower fields, "Who's there!" She continued to watch the fields, prepared for anything that might come out.

Sherak had been watching the female closely and the birds even closer, a few of them had noticed him, which was slightly problematic, as things were best observed when they didn't know you were being observed. He twitched slightly causing a slight rustle among the flowers. The female had noticed the movement and had gotten up brandishing a sword. Knowing that his study was over for the moment, Sherak stood up fully and walked out of the taller of the flowers. He cleared the bigger ones and walked a little further into the area where the female stood. He stopped a few meters away from her and sat down, tilting his head straight her. She was fairly young, and seemed to be very cautious of him. She seemed to know how to use the sword she carried, and Sherak didn't want anymore trouble than necessary, so he decided to try and diffuse the situation early to avoid conflict, it was easier to study things that way.
'Hello little one, what are you doing in a place like this?' he projected mentally at her. Hopefully she wouldn't see him as much of a threat now that he had communicated with her.

A tiger went out of the flower fields. It was large, a few feet taller than Tsuna and far wider than she could ever be. Its pelt was nearly-snow white, complemented with faint blue stripes. But the most unusual part of the tiger was its eyes. Instead of the usual sharp, predator eyes, she found deep wisdom and knowledge shown in its steely grey eyes. 'Hello little one, what are you doing in a place like this?' the tiger sat and tilted its head straight at her.

She was startled, when she heard a deep voice inside her mind. Tsuna was surprised. She didn't expect any being that could communicate to her, not in a place like this. It seemed to have come from the tiger in front of her. She lowered her sword, "To be frank, I don't really know what I'm doing here." She thought about anything else she knew about this world. "But I do know how I came here, it was a large and colorful circle that brought me here, do you know what it is?" She drew a wide arc on the sand, imitating the shape of the mysterious object which she went into.

Sherak got up and walked over and looked at what the girl had drawn, he recognized it's shape, but had to confirm something just in case, 'Was this object made of swirling rainbows by any chance?' he asked.
If he was Right, and he usually was, then this was another dimensional rift, similar to the one that brought him here, meaning that more of these might have been made drawing more being into this world. He sat near her, his tail swishing softly behind him. He studied the girl as he went through his thoughts, she looked to be from imperial Japan, during the unification period probably, she looked as if she could use the sword she had, but in hindsight, she didn't look like she could take a hit. He sniffed briefly, something was off about the scent of the flowers, they were to sweet, too inviting, he pricked up his ears just to kept an ear open.

Last edited:
Tsuna looked through her memories of the object and saw that it, in fact, was made out of swirling rainbows, "Yeah, how did you know?" She watched the tiger carefully as it sat beside her. She had a strong desire to learn more about the amazing, cool tiger in front of her. She knew it was different from the other tigers. But the one thing which frustated her was its ability to talk through her mind. So without any second thoughts, she bluntly asked, "What are you?"

Ah, so I'm correct, as if I'd be wrong. He though this to himself contemplating the ramifications of such an event, and wondered if others had come through like they had. Her question caught him off guard for a moment. All this craziness and she wanted to know about him, he chuckled to himself. ' Well as you can see I am a very large white tiger, that has the ability to communicate telepathically. But I'm guessing that's not the answer you were looking for. He paused for a second, wondering how much he should tell her, he decided if any trust were to be gained, he might as well tell her the truth. ' I am a being capable of traveling through dimensions, this form is not my real one, I was cursed into this body by a spiteful god, who cursed me with immortality and the ability to communicate through thought. While I still possess the ability to travel through dimensions, I can only do so a few times a day, as it tires me out. And no, I cannot get us out of here, as I already used my jumps before coming here.
He finished projecting all this too her, and he wasn't completely honest, he could travel as much as he wanted,he just didn't want to tell her that. He wanted to explore this world, and she would make good company as he did so.

"Tsuna was in awe. "How?" she shaked her head, confused. "Wait, don't answer that, I wouldn't be able to understand it anyway" she accepted this fact calmed herself down.

She mulled over the facts about the tiger, her face showing levels of frustration and confusion during the process. 'This tiger was cursed by the gods, What could he have done to deserve such a punishment? What was he before? Was he human? Why did he come here?' She wanted to ask all these questions but she knew it wouldn't help her get out of this crazy, bizzare world.

Tsuna turned to look at the tiger, "What do you think we should do?" She wasn't afraid of this world but she was still interested in this tiger. She remembered that she hadn't asked for its name yet. "I'm sorry, I haven't asked for your name yet," she smiled while scratching the back of her head. She unsheathed her sword and bowed at the tiger, "I am Nobunaga Tsuna, Empress of Japan. Nice to meet you."

Sherak smiled at her, in a friendly way, not in the 'im gonna eat you way.' My name is Te'sherak, Planeswalker and immortal, wandering traveler of dimensions. He told her, crossing a paw across his chest as a mock bow. After he finished he tilted his head thoughtfully, where they were wasn't safe, something was out here, but he didn't know where. We need to find some shelter a safe place, we are not alone here empress. We need to move to safer ground. He stood up and walked over, before leaning down in front of her. Get on, and quickly, before I change my mind, I don't let just anyone ride me you know.

Tsuna nodded, knowing that even if this world looked colorful and cheerful, there could still be some dangerous beings around here. "Then let's go find a safe place, shall we?" she sheathed her sword. She moved over him and carefully rode his back, "I hope you don't mind." She felt the tiger's warm fur against her skin. She never rode a tiger before, so it came as a shock to find out that it was comfortable. She started to feel giddy over the fact that she was riding on an immortal tiger with the ability to travel between dimensions. But she stopped herself and thought, 'An empress like me shouldn't feel happy for simple stuff like this." She pondered over her situation, 'I'm in an unknown world with beings which are possibly dangerous... I'm not even sure if I could trust what this tiger said...' She steeled herself and halted any distracting thoughts. She masked her face with its customary scowl and said, "Let's go."

Tsuna nodded, knowing that even if this world looked colorful and cheerful, there could still be some dangerous beings around here. "Then let's go find a safe place, shall we?" she sheathed her sword. She moved over him and carefully rode his back, "I hope you don't mind." She felt the tiger's warm fur against her skin. She never rode a tiger before, so it came as a shock to find out that it was comfortable. She started to feel giddy over the fact that she was riding on an immortal tiger with the ability to travel between dimensions. But she stopped herself and thought, 'An empress like me shouldn't feel happy for simple stuff like this." She pondered over her situation, 'I'm in an unknown world with beings which are possibly dangerous... I'm not even sure if I could trust what this tiger said...' She steeled herself and halted any distracting thoughts. She masked her face with its customary scowl and said, "Let's go."

The surrounding fields were fairly quiet it seemed, only the calls of the odd birds could be heard in the distance. The birds that had been interested in the new creatures had taken off as soon as the tiger had appeared. But farther ahead, similar bird seemed to be taking to the skies and sitting high atop the massive pillars of stone. If one looked closely enough, a few of them had massive nests of stone and flowers. The birds of this area seemed to take on more of a nature infested look. Their bodies made of green flames that were covered in tiny roots and vines with a multitude of flowers seeming to grow from their bodies. They still had crystals upon their back, legs, belly, and beak, much like the fire birds that had been seen near the beach area.

Near the bottom of many of the pillars could be seen having hidden dens and caves within them. They were hidden heavily by the tangle of vines, flowers, and roots that clung to many of these pillars. The dens were dark on the inside, making it next to impossible to see how big and how deep they might go, though by the entrances to these dens, it was obvious that these dens went down, into the earth below...

Out in the fields, large swaying flowers stood out from the rest. They seemed to be trying to move with the wind, but should one investigate further, it was clear that this flower was not truly bending to the winds. This flower seemed about the same size as the largest of the flowers here, about 2-3 meters wide and only seemed to have 3-5 petals. The petals were similar to the larger, normal flowers but the center of these flowers looked odd, like it wasnt natural at all. There was clearly something wrong with these flowers and the birds here flew meters away from them, as if they were highly cautious and aware of their presence.

Sherak stood, and with a quick, Hold on, he tore across the terrain at high speeds, avoiding the larger Bunches of flowers and opting to go through the fields of smaller ones, he followed the strange birds, as they seemed to know what to avoid and where to go. He kept his attention on the flowers whenever he had to get close, as they just felt odd to him, and he sped up when he did pass them, just to stay out of reach. He finally slowed down as they reached an expanse of smaller flowers, after leaving the larger flowers a good deal behind them, he stopped and laid down, slightly tired. Well rest here for now, until we can plan our next move, he told her.

Sherak stood, and with a quick, Hold on, he tore across the terrain at high speeds, avoiding the larger Bunches of flowers and opting to go through the fields of smaller ones, he followed the strange birds, as they seemed to know what to avoid and where to go. He kept his attention on the flowers whenever he had to get close, as they just felt odd to him, and he sped up when he did pass them, just to stay out of reach. He finally slowed down as they reached an expanse of smaller flowers, after leaving the larger flowers a good deal behind them, he stopped and laid down, slightly tired. Well rest here for now, until we can plan our next move, he told her.

Tsuna held onto Sherak as he sped across the terrain, disturbing the natural movements of the fields. "So Fast!" Sherak ran and leapt until they reached a field filled with smaller flowers. She landed on the floor like a rag doll, feeling nauseated from the ride she just took. "Yeah... we'll rest for now..." she puked, unable to hold back the bile coming from her stomach. She sat on the field, caressing her dizzy head. "Ugh..." she groaned.

Vanessa Natalie Fitz

An odd feeling of weightlessness took over Vanessa. She had squeezed her eyes shut without noticing and opened them now to see she was high up in the air, above what seemed like an ocean. She let out a scream staring eyes wide down below. The water didn’t seem like one from a normal ocean: It had the same rainbow tint as the portal Vanessa had wandered through. Having feet safely on the ground, Vanessa would have surely been astounded by its beauty, but in her situation now, she could only feel fear. Luckily, she was still being shot upwards, but Vanessa did not dare to think what would happen when it was gravity’s turn. She shut her eyes again, and not better knowing how to pose herself, wrapped her arms tightly around her and bowed her knees.
As Vanessa felt her weight coming back to her she knew the surface was nearing fast. She quickly glanced between her eyelids to see that her way would end in the water. In the corner of her eyes she saw a white beach ahead, but did not have time to be thankful for not landing there. Vanessa’s mind was occupied by the sharp crystals underwater, shining through the clear water. She squeezed herself tighter and wished she wouldn’t have looked. With gaining speed she fell towards the surface and if the air pressure had not been so high, she would have cried.
As Vanessa hit the surface, her position created a huge splash. She felt a hard jolt but kept her eyes closed, still squeezing herself together. Vanessa only opened her eyes when the bubbling around her had calmed. She saw light coming from her right and assumed that’s where the surface was located. Fortunately, even though the water was shallow, the crystals were still a good distance below her. The surface was neither that far, and Vanessa came in to the conclusion that either the water was somehow thicker than normally, or she hadn’t fallen from as high up as she thought.
After swimming up to the surface Vanessa headed to the beach. She cursed her heavily dripping clothes while getting up from the water. Wiping hair out of her face and twisting it to dry, Vanessa sighed deeply. Her new hairdo was completely ruined because of all the falling and swimming. Every strand of hair was now glued wet to Vanessa’s neck and back and the pins keeping her knot in place had flown to who knows where. Stomping along the beach Vanessa’s mind was stormy.
Walking further to the beach, Vanessa started seeing large footprints scattered across the pale sand, from the waterline to a deep forest to her right. She walked over to investigate one of them closer and saw that it did not belong to a creature she knew of. Vanessa followed the clear prints to the treeline of what seemed to be a jungle. Surrounded by strange sounds she stepped carefully into the forest, watching her feet. When Vanessa came across a few even larger footprints she halted. A fear stirred up inside her once again. But this time it wasn’t as immediate as when falling. Vanessa swallowed and kept following the footprints from the beach, trying to ignore her tension.
The creature she was following seemed to have stopped next to a huge tree covered in vines. Vanessa frowned and started circling the tree looking for more footprints around it. It didn’t even cross her mind to look up, as she thought this thing would be too heavy to climb anywhere.

Back