The woman turned around and smiled at Genesis, pointing with her arm towards the cabins. "Over there sweetheart, look for the cabin with your number. If you don't know your number ask another conselor, they have the lists right now." She patted the girl on the back gently and left towards the offices.

The boys and girls were told that they'd all have to come up with a name for their cabin by that night, and they could all decide on a one word name once they were inside. They had all arrived in the evening so they still had a few hours before dinner time. Most likely free for them to explore the limits of the camp and the like.

Klaus was dragged by Kadin towards their Cabin, which they turned out to be sharing, apparently?.
"Eyyy I get you love me already but I'm not a dog man. Don't drag me around." He complained, gently swatting Kadin's hand off his arm. No grabbing >.>. He wondered if he'd convince the other guys to name the cabin the same he'd named it every single year.

Cabin time? Yes, please. Elias got up and started to walk to the cabins...when he realized that he had no clue what numbered cabin he was supposed to be in. Elias then realized on top of that he hadn't listened to what any of the councilors names were. "Uhh..." I guess this was the first time he had to speak out loud.

"Any councilor know where I'm supposed to be? Elias Söderström?" He really didn't care who responded just as long as someone did.

After the introductions were over Taila made her way to the cabin and chose an empty bunk. She smiled at the two girls, Genesis and Nancy, thinking how nice it must be to be to not be so awkward. Her mom sent her here mostly hoping that she could come out of her shell a bit and maybe make a couple more friends. Taila looked towards the girls once more, "So where are you guys from?" That should be an okay ice breaker, right? She thought to herself nervously.

One of the counsellors, Alvaro, heard the question and checked with the list he had.

"Lets see... cabin 1, the first one to the right"
He'd say, pointing towards it. Then he noticed Klaus Kadin walking over there already.
"Go with those two guys, they're your cabin mates".

As kadin walked beside Klaus, both of the two boys silent, he had the sudden feeling someone was watching him. Glancing back he noticed one of the counsellors, Alvaro, was pointing right at them. Kadin nudged Klaus with his elbow, pointing back at the counsellor and the boy next to him, “I think they’re talking about us” kadin stated blandly. Though he hid it well he was both very nervous and curious about this, but there was no reason to let that be known until he was sure on what was happening. ((Dies from the cringyness if this post))

With that boring introduction stuff out of the way, Hiren was happy to make his way toward the cabins. He was not looking forward to having to actually spend time with the other boys he was going to be staying with, but at least he'd have a place to chill for the foreseeable future.

"Guess I'm with you guys..." he said dryly, stepping up next to Klaus, Kadin, and Elias. His shoulders sagged and he barely regarded any of them with much of a glance. He planned to fall in line enough to blend in, but he didn't want to engage much beyond that. Apparently, they were to go as far to name the cabin, but that was just stupid and Hiren could not have cared less.

Crossing his arms, Hiren figured someone other than himself should lead the way here. "So..."

One of the counsellors, Alvaro, heard the question and checked with the list he had.

"Lets see... cabin 1, the first one to the right"
He'd say, pointing towards it. Then he noticed Klaus Kadin walking over there already.
"Go with those two guys, they're your cabin mates".

"Ah...alright. Thanks." Elias looked over to where Klaus and Kadin was walking. When he finally caught up with them another guy had done so as well. "Yo...I guess." Elias gave them all an awkward wave. "We're in the same cabin. I'm Elias."

“Washington?” Nancy asked, “like from twilight? That’s super cool. I’ve always wanted to visit the states but I wouldn’t know where to go first. I’m from Barcelona.”

"Hey guys, nice to meet ya." Klaus'd say to the newcomers. "This is Kadin, and I'm Klaus." The seventeen year old started leading the way towards the cabin.

"Does anyone have any ideas about names for the cabin?, because I do... during the last few yeards my cabin's name has been Hunters, the Hunters cabin. I think it sounds pretty cool."

He'd just rant about it a little while they made their way there. Klaus' stuff was already on one of the bottom bunks, meaning he'd arrived before everyone else most likely. He'd also have to talk to Abel because Olivia hadnt been able to make it these year and they needed someone who would look after the girls from the inside.

Kadin gave a small nod as Klaus introduced him, though he didn’t say anything himself. Of the two boys who had joined them Elias seemed pretty nice, Hiren on the other hand... Kadin found himself slowly edging away from Hiren’s gloomy figure, and he welcomed Klaus’s topic change. “Hunters is a pretty cool name!” He remarked his nervousness slowly creeping into his voice, though Kadin hoped no one had noticed. “Though what if we called ourselves the “Archers”” Kadin suggested picking up his cane and mining shooting a bow before quickly placing it back on the ground as he began to wobble, almost falling over.

Once they were told to go to their cabin and prepare to name it, Aithne cringed inwardly. Her head shook and she grabbed her back, not bothering to look around at anyone. Already there were cliques forming and that didn’t please her much. Why the hell did she have to come to this shitty place anyways? Grumbling beneath her breath, she pushed away from the logs and headed off towards the girls’ cabin, cringing yet again at the thought of spending time confined with a bunch of girls… again.

“Damn it…” Muttering, Aithne pushed the door open and stepped inside, trying to find a place that wasn’t already infected. Spotting an empty top bunk, she moved to it, climbing up with ease before stretching out with her bag.

Genesis watched Aithne as she avoided eye contact, setting her bag down on the bottom bunk she'd deemed her own and unzipping her bag.
"Parents making you come, huh?" She joked, attempting to cut the tension.

Aithne glanced towards the female speaking to her, having to roll onto her side in order to look down at the bottom bunk. Her face darkened a little at the words and while she knew the girl meant no harm, it still bothered her. Exhaling and making herself actually think before speaking, she just shrugged a little, noncommittal before finally speaking up. She needed to make friends or else she would end up being more miserable than she already was, which wasn't something she wanted... not in the long run.

"I don't know who my parents are. I'm an orphan... my guardian made me come here." She smiled wryly, shrugging a little.

Gee, so much for the introductions if everyone was just going to repeat their name. Hiren didn't bother to introduce himself all over again and wordlessly followed the other three into the cabin. As he chose a random bed to sit down on without much care, he said, "I really don't care what we're called."

Hunters and Archers made it seem like they were trying a little hard at being more than kid campers, but Hiren wasn't about to voice his complaints. Instead, he had other matters on his mind. "Also, so, uh, am I the only new one here? How strict are the counselors? Do we, like..." Hiren waved his hand, searching for the right word. "--how supervised are we?"

"Oh...kay. Sorry for asking..." She pursed her lips with a tight smile and pulled out her sleeping bag, rolling it out on her bed. "Have you been here before?" Genesis had always made friends naturally, not used to being treated so coldly. But hey, she may have her reasons.

Raising her eyes at the exchange happening between Genesis and the other girl, she tossed her bag on the top bunk and climbed up the ladder, careful not to rock the bed so much that it bothered Genesis as she set up the bottom bunk. Once up there, she unzipped her bag and pulled out her sleeping bag, smoothing out the thin, emerald green edges before pulling her matching, fluffy throw and folding it neatly on top. Digging through her bag, she pulled out her gold eye mask and matching ear plugs and placed them where she would see them at night and then hung her bag on the edge of the bed, satisfied with the way her bed was set up.

After everyone's introductions, Tommy thought 'Everyone's kinda nice' and he started following the other guys. While they were discussing on their cabin's name, Tommy perked up and said, "I think Hunter's a pretty nice name for our cabin."

Klaus listened to Hiren and was about to answer when the younger boy, Tommy?, showed up. He smiled and welcomed their younger cabin mate before going back to the questions he had been about to answer before.

"I don't remember any of you from last year so I'm pretty sure that I'm the only one who isn't new here, and about that... eh. They aren't going to be all over you all the time, but you have to do most of the activities and stuff. Oh, and don't try to go to the forest on your own. Pretty sure thats about it." He answered, shrugging.

Klaus listened to Hiren and was about to answer when the younger boy, Tommy?, showed up. He smiled and welcomed their younger cabin mate before going back to the questions he had been about to answer before.

"I don't remember any of you from last year so I'm pretty sure that I'm the only one who isn't new here, and about that... eh. They aren't going to be all over you all the time, but you have to do most of the activities and stuff. Oh, and don't try to go to the forest on your own. Pretty sure thats about it." He answered, shrugging.

"How about uhh...smoke detectors?" Elias asked rather vaguely. "No reason or anything...I just don't like loud noises."

Back