The taller boy let out an amused cackle, knowing exactly why the other was asking. "Yeah loud noises. There's only detectors in the offices, kitchen and mess hall. They can't put 'em on the trees. I'll show you the best spots for that." He added with a friendly wink.

Oh thank God. "Oh...great. Thanks." Elias had instinctively felt into his coat pocket for a pack of cigarettes. He wasn't probably getting more of these so he'd have to make them all count during his stay here.

After nearly killing himself with his cane Kadin quieted down and just listened as the others spoke. Another boy had now joined their ranks, and out of the three boys he seemed the friendliest. Slowly Kadin began to drift away from Klaus’s side and towards Tommy, he hoped it looked very casual but knowing his luck it probably didn’t. Speeding up his pace to match the other boy Kadin put on what he hoped was a friendly grin, “Heya, Tommy wasn’t it? My name is Kadin” he said awkwardly as he attempted to strike up a conversation with the other boy.

Oh, yes, she was doing a fantastic job at making friends. Grimacing, she ran her fingers through her hair and exhaled deeply, trying to relax as much as possible before glancing around at the other girls. Aithne noticed one had gotten her bed ready and that brought a slight shake of the head before she returned her attention towards the one named Genesis.

“No, this is my first time coming here. I’ve been to other camps in the past though and … they never worked out.” Shrugging a bit, Aithne worked on stretching out her sleeping bag before starting to dig through her bag.

“How about the rest of you? Been here before? First time…? What’s it like?” She fired off several questions, trying her damnest to fit in with the other girls.

After nearly killing himself with his cane Kadin quieted down and just listened as the others spoke. Another boy had now joined their ranks, and out of the three boys he seemed the friendliest. Slowly Kadin began to drift away from Klaus’s side and towards Tommy, he hoped it looked very casual but knowing his luck it probably didn’t. Speeding up his pace to match the other boy Kadin put on what he hoped was a friendly grin, “Heya, Tommy wasn’t it? My name is Kadin” he said awkwardly as he attempted to strike up a conversation with the other boy.

Tommy turned around to face Kadin. Tommy noticed that Kadin was carrying a cane to support himself, so he slowed down to suit Kadin's pace. "Yeah, that's me alright, nice to meet you Kadin!"

Tommy matched Kadin's grin with a beaming smile of his own while waving at him. 'I actually know TWO people in this camp, HURRAY!' He thought, while doing a mental celebratory dance.

"Not my first time at a camp but my first time here." Nancy answered, leaning on her hands and folding her legs under her. As she moved on the mattress, she tested the noise level just to see if it would be too loud when she went out at night. It passed the test, sounding quite similar to some one just turning over in their sleep. "I was told that it’s not bad so I’m not too annoyed with being here anymore." Shrugging, she thought of the few new friends she made after she got dropped off and smiled to herself. They didn’t seem bad at all, she was actually looking forward to seeing them at the bonfire.

"I've been to camps before, church camp primarily, but I've never been here before. Brother came here a few years ago, and my mom thought it would be good for me to go as well." She began setting her things up, shoving her still-full suitcase under the bunk bed. "I'll deal with that later."

Noticing Elias easily recognisable gesture, Klaus gave him a pat on the back. Perhaps with a bit too much strenght.

"Don't worry, I always manage to get them when we visit the village, we'll restock!"

He was so going to register their cabin as Hunters. It was just tradition.

Some time passed while the campers spent some time in their respective cabins, hopefully deciding on a name for it and putting their things in order.
By the time they were called for dinner, it was dark outside, Klaus had gone out beforehand and was chatting with the albino counselor, Abel, near the cabins.

"Olivia bailed on us, Abe, we need someone else."

"I knowwwww, Klaus, I know, but your mother is the one who has to take care of that and she doesn't know yet. I haven't had time to tell her"

"Where the hell did Olivia go anyways?"

"I think she got a boyfriend and is spending the summer with his family or something."

"Ugh, she's gonna come back heartbroken or something. Anyways, I think we should just bring Eve. Who tells mom, you or me?"

"I kind of have to be here tonight, Albaro and Hope WILL notice I'm missing, and as far as I know Grisham hasn't told me that I could leave the camp area. There's more activity than usual now."

"Yeah but we haven't seen anything yet, anyways, I'll go tell her but you guys have to keep the kids busy, deal?"

"Eh, I guess so. If it doesn't work you can just go out during the night"

"Dude I need my beauty sleep"

"Your beauty sleep is more important than someone getting eaten?"

Klaus rolled his eyes and shook his head as he folded his arms, the conversation ending there.

As the other girls made their beds and chatted amongst each other, Nancy was lost in a day dream, thinking about the past few years she spent at her school's soccer camp. Remembering the flavorless food and manly looking camp staff as well as the miles of freshly cut grass and hundreds of colored soccer balls, open for anyone to grab one and drill with. She had missed the freedom she felt in those fields, just her and the ball. Well and the goal of course. Though Nancy was a fairly friendly person, she never made the effort of making friends at that camp simply because she never really had the time or desire to hang out with anyone. Why would she care about the latest gossip or the newest boy in school when she had hours of sun light and a ball full of air? One of the girls mentioned something about a name for their cabin and snapped Nancy back to the present. "Oh yeah, I forgot that we were supposed to be coming up with a name." She mumbled, looking around at the others. "I don't care as long as it isn't something stupid."

Last edited:
Kadin gave Tommy a bright smile and as the group finally entered the cabin he plopped his stuff down on one of the bottom bunks, though he loooked up longingly at the top ones. As much as he wanted to take a top bunk he wasn’t actually able to climbs latters anymore,or at least not very well, his injury preventing this. So instead he set himself down on the bottom bunk and began to unpack his bag, starting with a large whit blanket covered in animal patterns and a pillow with matching patterns.

Listening to the others answering, Aithne wondered what it was like to have a family and to have opportunities to do something like to go camps. Hell, she couldn’t help but picture camp and made a face at the images running through her head, though she was pretty sure they weren’t correct. Making a mental note to ask Genesis about her church camps later, if she could ever get her alone, Aithne worked on setting up her bed, her duffel bag hanging off one of the posts.

“A name for our cabin? Hnn… I’m not very good at names.” Aithne mused a moment before shrugging and stretching herself out on the bed, noticing it was growing dark. Despite it being late and dinner time, she wasn’t all that hungry and wondered if it was just nerves.

“How about Grin'Inn Bear It or The Oar House.” Grinning a little, she shrugged again before staring at the ceiling of the cabin, happy for her top bunk.

Genesis sat on the bed quietly, crossing her legs and tugging down the cuffs of her leggings. Aithne seemed interesting, to say the least.

"How about...the Lavender Cabin? I like that name." She grinned to herself, leaning on her elbow.

After the boys entered their cabin, Tommy immediately jumped towards a vacant top bunk. He started to unpack his fluffy, checkered pillows and his blanky. He pulled off the rubber band of his hair bun, making it flow down to his shoulders.

He pulled out a pack of cards and started to shuffle it for a game of cards, but then he thought "More players... More Fun!" . He gripped the side of his bunk and looked at everyone inside the cabin. He brought up his cards and waved it for the others to see. "Anyone up for a game of cards?"

"Hmmm. Why lavender?" She asked, leaning over and looking down at her. The name was a bit girly but it wasn't the worst. "And I like 'Oar house' but can you imagine how much we're going to get teased about that?" She chuckled, looking at Aithne.

"Hmm, no reason..." She smirked to herself, hoping nobody present knew of the historical significance of lavender. "-yeah, "Oar House" is really, uh...rhymable. Easy to mock."

"That's kind of the point, but I get your hesitance. Doesn't really matter to me." Shrugging, Aimee rolled onto her stomach and put her head down against her pillow, face down and just remained like that for a few minutes. She didn't know how to interact with anyone and that bothered her and it seemed the harder she tried, the more it failed.

"Are we going to have to sing Kumbaya or something over fire in a circle?" Aimee muttered, more to herself than anything else, grumbling a little in the process.

After the boys entered their cabin, Tommy immediately jumped towards a vacant top bunk. He started to unpack his fluffy, checkered pillows and his blanky. He pulled off the rubber band of his hair bun, making it flow down to his shoulders.

He pulled out a pack of cards and started to shuffle it for a game of cards, but then he thought "More players... More Fun!" . He gripped the side of his bunk and looked at everyone inside the cabin. He brought up his cards and waved it for the others to see. "Anyone up for a game of cards?"

"What are we playing?" Elias asked looking over from his bunk. While not a card shark by any means he'd be up for some gaming...even if it's just cards.

Klaus went bacn into the cabin after talking to Abel for a bit about the girls situation.
"What are you doing there?, some card games, uh?" He asked, a grin on his face. He wasn't exactly the best at playing cards, but he was relatively good.
"What game will it be?"

"Well... I was thinking of playing poker, but I think this camp doesn't allow it so..." Tommy thought some more and came up with a brilliant idea. He brought up a fist and said, "Let's play GO FISH!" He started listing reasons on why they should play Go Fish. "It's simple, it's easy and most of all... ITS REALLY FUN!!" He shouted, scaring the other teens a little with his energy.

Back