Well that wasn't a creepy question at all. No siree. First that kiss, then this? What's up with everyone today. Although, it wasn't as if David was against answering. In fact, he had been getting almost bored as he watched others dare each other. Now that it was his turn though, he had to admit he was feeling rather lazy, which was the reason behind the truth decision. Anyway, back to the question.

Who would he kill here, if it had to be one of them? Hrm... Well, he didn't really know everyone else here all that well? Sure, he had talked with the, but really he didn't know much about anyone that wasn't Eliza or a counsellor. Looking around at the group, he lets out a small whine of indecision before slowly pointing at Anthony.

"Prrooobably that guy? I mean, I don't really have anything against anyone here and if I killed a guy that looked like that then I... I dunno, would be taken more seriously? There really isn't a reason to murder anyone here."

Now that he had answered, it was his turn. Looking around for a bit, his gaze eventually settles upon Naomi. Gesturing at her, he asks "Truth or Dare?". "Dare." She replies quickly.
Frowning, David tries to think up a dare. He hadn't exactly thought ahead of time...

"I dare you to... Talk. Continuously. For ten minutes, no matter what else is happening."

Last edited:
As Hroth walked away from the group, the guard dog followed him. Cursing his terrible luck, he went towards his bungalow. Right before he reached it though, Hroth suddenly changed directions and headed towards the showers. Best way to lose a dog: water.

Not bothering to take his clothes off, except for Naomi's shirt, Hroth walked into the building, the dog following him. Reaching one of the stalls, he turned on the water, making sure not to get wet himself. Instead, he grabbed the nozzle and sprayed Sunshine in the face. While the dog was slightly dazed, he put her into one of the shower stalls and closed the door. While Hroth didn't lock the stall, he did make sure the dog couldn't get out.

Of course, the dog had barked, quite a bit as he did this. Rushing out of the back door, Hroth immediately made his way into the woods, pulling his hood up as he did so. Damnit. That dumb dog is still making a huge racket! Hroth ran until he couldn't see the camp anymore. Smiling, the boy thanked his luck. Looking out around him, Hroth didn't really know what he was going to do now.

Last edited:
Naomi hid an unfathomable cringe at the painful apology by staring at her shoes. She looked up at Eliza to see if she was going to make fun of the guy or not. She didn't, even though in Naomi's circles something that pathetic that would have been a perfectly good reason to outcast a guy. The next dare was a good way to take the attention away from it, though. Maybe that had been the guy's attention. She giggled and playfully shoved Eliza when she came around, but by the time all the giggling was over, Hroth had disappeared, still wearing Naomi's shirt. "Hey, wait!" She shouted, standing up off the log. Wherever he'd gone, Naomi couldn't see him any more. She grunted, falling back down to her seat. She could just get it back later...he better not mess it up.

She let out a quick laugh at her dare. "You're kidding me on." She took a moment to think about what to talk about, pulling her phone out of her pocket and setting the timer for ten minutes. "Alright. So, the first time I did a triathlon..." The next ten minutes was spent going on about all her different triathlon experiences, from when she fainted halfway through her first one, to when someone drowned during one of them, to the time where she accidentally tripped someone up and they broke their nose. She let out a long sigh of relief once the timer went off and chuckled. "Hope you all enjoyed that," she snickered.

She turned to Isabelle, smirking a little. "Truth or dare?" She asked. Her smirk only grew at the 'truth' answer. "Who is your favourite person here?" She asked.

Last edited:
Unknown to Hroth, dimmed purple eyes were watching him. Sliding over the gree branches over and besides him around the tree trunks. It was incredibly dark, pitch black, as the trees blocked any moonlight.
The kid was making an awful amount of noise, everyone knew where he was, there weren't only one pair of eyes on him.
Avenue Below Eternal Enlightment had warned them not to attack that night, it was too risky. However, they were far enough, that even if he screamed he wouln'd be heard. It'd be an efficient job, no fear, no time to run, no noise. Just... a glob, a bite. None of them needed to consume organic matter, but it gave them strenght. More than they already had.

Snap, bite, glomp, crunch...

Hroth stopped. The birds were gone, the crickets silent. He had been staring at his shoes for a while, wondering what to do, but now he looked up. His heart jumped, his stomach plummeted. Fear came out as an ice cold sweat. He didn't know why, but Hroth felt as though he wouldn't make it out unscathed.

Backing up slowly, Hroth grabbed the firecracker in his pocket. Unable to breath, he bolted through the trees. But the fealing followed, keeping pace, speeding up. The fear, desperation, in Hroth's eyes was clear. He couldn't scream, he didn't have the breath for it.

Last edited:
He's running. It was echoed, it was repeated. Running, to the side. Running, to the right. His fear could be smelled, felt, detected. His movements were desperate, erratic and tired. It had been a few moments prior that the human had realised, he had fucked up.
The old stories repeated it to exhaustion. "Don't be alone, dark and alone, dark and silent." It echoed inside Four Needles Under Plentiful Leaves' mind. One chance... her chance.
Soon enough, Hroth couldn't tell what was happening to him. A slick, goop coated limb grabbed his leg from the side and pulled him up. He was barely given time to gather enough air to scream before he was slammed face first into the goop monsters body his screaming mouth filled with goop. it hurt his eyes and he wouldn't be able to see anything but darkness. The sticky substance would slide into his ears as the she pushed him further in. And he shifted and squirmed and kicked, but Four Needles Under Plentiful Leaves didn't let go.
Hroth drowned in the monsters goop, his body was soon limp. Smaller monsters came around, they had been hiding around their shepherd and their prey awaiting instructions that had never come until then.
"Feed and gain strength. We have a long night ahead." It echoed within their minds, as their shepherd didn't posses a mouth.

The lower goop monsters ate Hroth's body, sharing it between them, tearing it into a few big pieces and swallowing it as the flesh waited to be softened and absorbed.

What kind of answer was "I don't remember"? Who even answers like that in a game of Truth and Dare? Wusses, that's who. She rolled her eyes at Nico's remark. Trying to deflect the pants pissery now, huh? "You're lucky my dare lasts a whole round."

Izzy, was probably taking her dare more seriously. Quite a few times as the others continued, the lower half of her body would threaten to flop over. Her twitching weren't helping. But no. She had to persevere. And persevere she did, even through the awkward apology and her own laughter and...muffled barks? Huh, come to think of it where'd the guard dog go?

Before she knew it it was her turn to pick a truth or a dare. She picked Truth this time and the question she got was ...kinda tricky. She didn't know everyone else all that well. This was kinda embarassing...

"Hm....uh...kinda a tie between Eliza and ..um...Naomi..? Also, is it just me or ...where is the dog?"

Leon sat quietly, enjoying the snacks he had and would pass out the pudding cups to those who wanted them. His attention was more on the soda, almost chugging his first bottle, and handing out some to those who asked. Leon had never tried any whiskey before, but he wasn't about to say no to free Contraband. Taking a quick swig when offered, his face would feel the Heat of the liquid burning down this throat. His eyes watered slightly, but he kept it down. He definitely didn't expect for there to be a Joint, that was a lovely surprise indeed. Once it was his turn in the rotation he would take two nice puffs. The smoke would choke his already burning throat, his eyes would water more as he coughed.

Couching quietly enough for a good minute or so his head was Flying. He felt it behind his eyes, that light hazy feeling that just starts at your eyes then covers your entire body. It was nice, and it helped him socialize a bit more, laughing with the other kids, talking when he was spoken to. He wasn't sure what was wrong with Hroth when he decided to leave, true his apology was a bit awkward, but they were a bunch of kids, who isn't awkward around someone they think is cute? Leon wouldn't fault him for it, but he was a little saddened by a friend leaving the group, which was surprisingly fun for Leon. Watching the dares being preformed and listening to the truths of their lives, it was a nice change of pace for the young juvenile.

"It's not mine," She admitted, taking the joint and taking two hits before passing it off. The young Irish teen kept the cough at bay until the second hit and then she let out a couple. It was good stuff. "Mine never look that nice. I stole it from the counselor's bungalow. Either Claire or Hope's, but my bet is on Claire."

She felt a little bad when Klaus came back, shivering and then he asked his truth and... Eliza just blinked at him. "You sounded a lot like Abel just then," She commented, kicking at the dirt a little.

She looked at Hroth's retreating back and snorted a little, managing to catch Naomi's eye. That had been incredibly awkward. There had been a moment where she could have been a total bitch about it... but the whole thing had been cringe worthy all on it's own. She didn't need to add to it. Instead she pulled out a second, and last, joint from her pocket and passed it to Tony. He had the lighter and by this point the first had already made it's way around the circle. Even without everyone taking a hit, it wouldn't last long.

After Naomi's long tangent on track, Eliza piped up with, "Ah, anyone up for scary stories? I know a few?" Between Hroth's awkward confession and apology and Klaus' creepy question, the mood for the game just wasn't there anymore. She paused, listening after Izzy pointed out that Sunshine was barking, "Hroth probably just wandered into the forest. That's pretty much all Sunshine does is yell when anyone wanders too far."

Her eyes searched for the bottle of jack, but maybe she should stop where she was at and enjoy the current buzz.

Claire closed her book and headed in the direction of the campfire, checking in on the kids. Justin and Abel had abandoned their job and Hope was too busy sulking. They were circled around the campfire, laughing and talking. She figured there was probably something over there she could bust them for, Tony's cigarettes for one, but no one seemed too rowdy. "One hour," She called from a few feet away. "Then it's bed." Then she headed to the bungalows to spread the same message to the other campers while she tried to figure out the safest way to tell Abel she wanted to sleep in her bed.

Like hell she was sleeping outside. She supposed if it came down to it she could take a spare bunk in one of the girls bungalows.

Last edited:
Klaus sneezed, closing his eyes, the scary stories seemed like a good idea.

"I know a couple of stories but they aren't good. So... you should probably tell yours. I love these stories" He told Eliza. Grinning.
The teen didn't particularly care about Hroth's departure and he was going to catch a cold for sure. He sneezed again.

Anthony piped up as soon as Klaus was done speaking, if not barely before. He was already a lewd, rude, dude and the alcohol-marijuana combo was only going to exxagerate these traits. "I got one. Not a story either, but something that happened to my buddy Chris and I last fall."

Waiting for responses, Tony would take another swig of the whiskey before offering the bottle to anyone who might want some. "But first, I'm gonna need some more smokage. And maaaybe another kiss." The punk would be smiling as he blathered on, starring straight at Eliza.

After Claire had left, Eliza took the bottle and took a small swig before passing it on. "You can have the smoke," she waved the unlit joint before him, "And the kiss... well, that you can have if you're a good enough story teller." She gestured for him to go on, tell the story.

Leon would raise a hand for another swig, It was harsh to say the least, but he did like the flavor better than the hooch the other teenagers would "attempt" to make back home. Still he wasn't used to any alcohol it made him cough as it burned his throat slightly, the buzz from the first shot started to vibrate behind his eyes. Listening to the other kids as they asked about for scary stories, he would begin thinking of some of the tales that he knew, and some he had heard from any of the older kids back home.

Smiling slightly he would wait for a chance to try and tell one, enjoying the warmth of the bonfire. He would slowly look into the fire, the cannabis and alcohol attacking his eyes, enhancing the light of the blaze before him. The fire danced in front of him, swirling into the night as small devils in the flames would begin to appear, dancing and laughing in celebration. Filling his mind with things ablaze, taking over all other thoughts, he would feel that familiar Itch on his back. The buzzing feeling only amplifying the sensations, the itch beginning to pulse in rhythm with his heart. His small smile would begin to fade, looking back to the group. As his gaze moved over to the buildings the fire would carry over through his eyes as they washed over the camp. The flames spilling over to the Kitchen, the Sports Zone, the bungalows, then the trees. The flickering fiends continuing their dancing in their new venues, spreading throughout the forest in a terrific tsunami. Leon's eyes glowed orange in the light, glossy as they stared into the horizon.

Quickly snapping back to the small group realizing Tony had yet to begin his story, Leon would quickly drink his soda and pay attention. Pushing the thoughts and visions from his mind, but the Itch continued to pulse, begging to spread its itchy tendrils to the rest of his body. He had to think of other things, things to distract himself. What did the counselors plan for them tomorrow, would they go to the lake, where was Hroth, and what was he going to do with the keys in his pocket? Taking another sip of soda he would glance around the camp once more, the fiends all vanished in the darkness of the trees. Good, Stay quiet.

Handing the bottle off, Tony would try his best to serious the fuck up before starting. "Okay, so I was hanging with my buddy Chris, like I said. It was after band practice, way after, like three in the morning. We were sitting outside in the field behind his house, big open space, just dark as far as you can see. And flat. Super flat. Thats important." He'd pause for a moment, looking around the camp fire. "So there we were, having a smoke, a couple beers we stole from his old man's fridge. His sister and her best friend had just gone to bed, and Chris and I were having one of those talks, you know the ones, the kind you can only have with a best friend when you're both exhausted and sleep deprived and just a little bit fucked up? Real emotional, secret sharing, the usual. It was a pretty chill night."

A pause, to light up the second joint, taking a deep drag, this time keeping his coughing in control. On exhale, he'd continue. "Mmm...Yeah. It was a new moon...Do it was like...pitch black. Dark as ink. And overcast, so no stars, no nothing. The only light we had were our lighters, and a tiny little electronic lantern. But suddenly, maybe about a hundred feet in front of us, Chris said he saw something. Two bright, green lights, straight ahead. But when I looked they were gone. Then he saw them again, to the left, and I saw them this time, but barely. Just like that, they were gone again." Tony would clap suddenly, for emphasis. "Then again, way to the right. And gone."

"And they were getting closer. And shining bright enough to see, but not casting any sort of light. Then, nothing, for a good ten minutes. The two of us were starting to freak out, and just as I reached for the lantern, dozens of them appeared, maybe three feet off the ground. Like pairs of eyes. Then, they began to rise off the ground. Higher and higher, easily over ten feet. And they started getting closer, and closer, and closer. Then, thats when the droning started. A low, rumbling, ear grating scream that felt like it was shaking the world around us. Chris and I got up, and we ran. We left the chairs, the light, the booze, everything, and just ran. We made it to the back porch and got inside, and just as we closed the door, something smacked into it, like it had been right behind us. Whatever it was had been loud enough, big enough, that it had rattled the whole house, woke up his parents, his sister, everyone. His dad came charging downstairs with a gun, some big ol' two barrel thing, and went outside, but there was nothing. No marks on the door. No footprints in the grass."

"It was...honestly the most terrifying moment of my life."

Klaus listened to the story with interest. It didn't scare him at all, though, because it was familiar. Awfully so, only when it laat happened to him he wasn't scared.

Green eyes, the droning, the flight... it wasn't uncommon to find that some monsters escaped the monster zones, particularly flying ones, at night. And even inside the areas they liked to be a bitch horror movie-ish sometimes and scare theyou shit out of everyone that was near. Particularly people that couldn't see well in the dark, unlike them. And it was the kind of monster that would go around hunting lone kids at night.

"That... must've been an experience. Were you near a zone or somethin'?" Klaus asked, curious.

Last edited:
At the beginning of the story, Eliza was smiling.

Because they were having fun, they were drinking and smoking and laughing at dares.

Except this wasn't just some 'scary story' to be told around campfires. This was a real thing, that had happened to him and her demeanor immediately sobered up.
The large and sudden clap caused her to jump and she glared, a little sullenly, at the fact that she'd been surprised.

When he finished his story the bottle had made its way back around again and she passed it right to him. "You're lucky. They've gotten into tons of homes and buildings before." She shuddered a little at the idea, "Though I've heard that they can't get into buildings with a large X painted on the door, provided that it's painted with warm human blood... Not sure if it's true, but if I knew a monster were lurking outside, I'd try anything."

Her eyes drifted in the direction of the forest, at least the parts they could see. She wondered just how much blood was needed for this 'x' and if she'd be able to paint one onto her bungalow...

Another shiver went down her spine and she shook her head, shook away the thoughts. The monsters were securely locked behind an electrical fence. She thought about teasing him, how their was nothing there when everyone looked, about maybe he'd just had too much to drink, but there are just some things you don't joke about. "Successful scary story," she voted.

Izzy was now no longer in a headstand. She was pretty sure they didn't even complete one whole rotation but she wasn't complaining. It didn't seem like they were going to continue with the truths and dares anyways. Suddenly sitting upright was making her head spin. And yet she still wanted a taste of whatever the others were all drinking and smoking. She'd pass up on those earlier only because she was upside down the whole time.

However, as Tony's story continued smoking and drinking were the last thing on her mind. Izzy was expecting someting corny or unbelievable, not something that sounded and felt so...real. She was quiet all the way through, save for her characteristic ticcing. Eliza's little tidbit about warding off monsters did not help at all. A shiver ran down Izzy's back. And yet she tried to put on a brave face.

She absentmindedly took the bottle as it made its way around the group. She took a shot for the first time in her life and ended up cringing pretty noticeably as the drink burned down her throat. A few muffled coughs. And then she attempted to wash that down with the cola Leon had offered earlier.

Sitting through Tony's story Leon would silently fidget, the itch on his back still lightly pulsing. As the tale continued and Leon's focus began shifting to it, the itch would beat less and less. He heard tales from the older kids back home, monsters, flying creatures in the night. Taking those who wander to close to the Zones, or the unlucky near the weaker fences. Leon had never personally seen or lived near those Zones, only over hearing from others around him. Taking them for the stories they were he never paid them much mind, liking them better that way, less he had to worry about it.

The Buzz inside was hitting his brain fairly well towards the end of Tony's story, making his thoughts fuzzy and washed out. His thoughts a jumbled mess, fuzzy strings of thought going through his head in nonsensical order. There had been someone who left, right? Was it just the counselor telling everyone bed was soon? Leon just couldn't remember if that had happened or not. His more immediate focus was to see if anyone was going to tell another story, occasionally drinking more soda and handing them out when asked.

0:30 am

After some more talking, drinking, and smoking, which didn’t go well for everyone who tried and at least one camper almost coughed their lungs out, everyone decided to go to bed. The day had been long and full of excitements.
Getting to know new campers, meeting some old ones, like Eliza and David’s case, piercing one of the Counsellors’ knees with an arrow and watching him just take it out like it was nothing. And now some truth or dare plus horror stories made the night even better. However, everything comes to an end sooner or later. Someone started an unintended yawn round; Klaus’ eyes were closing... Tony had kind of ascended to another realm. Eliza had too, everybody was tired and Claire sent them to bed before putting out the fire. Someone looked for Hroth around the buildings but figured out he needed some time alone after his embarrassing attempt at apologising.
When she went to go into theirs, the counsellor’s bungalow, she found it was locked and Abel and Justin were most likely already asleep because there weren’t any lights on, so she had to spend the night at the girl’s bungalow. Hope was dozing off under a nearby tree by that time and didn’t bother to wake up, having found a comfortable enough patch of grass and waving Claire off when she advised not to sleep outside. It was Spain for fuck’s sake, it wouldn’t be cold during summer, not even at night.

END OF PART 1
---------------------------------------+
START OF PART 2

1:00 am
Abel and Justin tiptoed out of their bungalow and had a nice shower, freeing poor Sunshine who was still trapped in there.

1:30 am
The lovebirds went back to their bungalow. Sunshine was sleeping outside, Nina was already asleep in the office buildings, where she also lived.

2:00 am
There was some major foliage rustling in the darkest around the camp, nothing noticeable.

3:00 am
Hope heard a worrying sound nearby and using her phone as a lantern, used it to investigate nearby forest areas.

3:30 am
Klaus woke up and left his bungalow quietly, impressively so. He walked towards the bathroom area and around the bungalows without leaving the camp site.

4:30
Hope didn’t make it back to the camp for unknown circumstances.
Hroth never came back to the camp from his forest excursion; Klaus went back to his bungalow and to bed, hopefully unnoticed.
By this time several strange sounds could’ve been heard during the night time, however, if not awake or intentionally listening to them, they wouldn’t really be something that would give any warnings of what was about to happen.
The rest of the night passed by with an important amount of rustling and wet sounds, but these didn’t make it to the bungalows, just around the parking area and offices.

9:00 am
The first thing anyone who left their bungalow in the morning after the alarms sounded, alarms so they’d wake up in time, would be Sunshine’s body.
The dog had a thick tree branch stabbed right through its middle and there was plenty of blood, not to mention everything below what would be its waist was missing, it seemed to have been ripped off from the rest of the body that was stuck against the ground.
The following things they might notice was that there weren’t any cars left in the parking lot, not Claire’s, not Abel’s motorbike, and not Nina’s van... but there was a huge amount of goo that went into the forest from that area. The bus was there, but its engine seemed to have been melted off somehow, separated from the rest of the vehicle and taken away. The doors to the offices were open, only the ones that led to the exterior offices, not to Nina’s dorm. The computers and phone’s weren’t there. There was also goop in the area. Some gooey trails went all around the camp and right through it, starting at the edge of the forest and going back into it.

Last edited:
Claire was the first to wake that morning. The other girls in the bungalow were still asleep and they still had about thirty minutes before it was time to wake up and get a start on activities. She wandered into her own bungalow, pleased to find the door unlocked, and gathered up her clothes to shower and change. She purposefully didn't look toward Abel's bunk.

Because. Ew.

She was showered and dressed in fifteen minutes, exiting the showers while toweling her hair, scanning the general camp area. That was when she noticed her jeep was missing. And there was something... She wandered over to strange shape and... that's when she screamed, a blood curling scream loud enough to wake most, if not all, of the campers.

Eliza was already awake, changing into her clothes when she heard the scream. She threw open the door to their bungalow and rushed out to see the sound of the yell. She saw Claire and started heading in that direction, "... Claire?"

"Stay away." Claire snapped, a little hysterically. "Go get Abel and Justin and then... have everyone go into the counselor's bungalow and stay there, for now." Her eyes scanned the area she'd last seen Hope sound asleep, but the other female counselor was nowhere in sight. She didn't mention the girl's name to Eliza, which the redhead found odd.

Taking a half step closer she saw what Claire was all freaked out about and then she turned and ran back to the bungalows, eyes wide.

Back