The Punisher

View attachment 10463

Birthname: Francis Castiglione, later changed to Frank Castle

Alias: The Punisher

Occupation: Former United States Marine Officer, Current Vigilante

Canon: Marvel Comics

Short Bio

Life Story Here

Lt. Frank Castle (born Francis Castiglione), served multiple tours in the US Marine Corps, mainly wars in the Middle East, receiving the Bronze Star, Silver Star, and Four Purple Hearts. He became a vigilante after surviving Mafia gunfire, where his wife; Maria, and his children; Lisa and Frank Jr. died after the family accidentally witness a hit. Feeling that the Judicial System Failed him, Frank Castle now devotes his life to destroying crime wherever he found it; sporting a distinct Death's Skull on his chest and going by dreaded alias: The Punisher.

Weapons/Abilities

.Maximum Human Conditioning
-Peak Endurance & Durability

.Weapons Master
-9mm Browning Llama Pistols
-Frag & Tear Gas Grenades

.Master Interrogation Skills

.Extensive Special Ops Training

Other Info: Punisher has just concluded his tenure as War Machine and is familiar with the supernatural due to his brushes with death. Frank arrived at Avalon, hearing of the criminal activity taking place.

Last edited:
Character #2

Toon Man

View attachment 10464

Birthname: Lucas Jeremy Trustscott, Prefers to be called 'Luke'

Alias: Toon Man, called by the locals due to his cartoonish appearance

Canon: Original Character

Short Bio

During a high school field trip to a science laboratory, Luke Trustscott snuck off with his two friends in a bout of teenaged mischief. The trio stumbles upon an experimental section of the lab, where the scientists were creating a serum that can create super soldiers. While roughhousing, he accidentally knocks over the serum, along with a cabinet filled with a transformative chemical known as Chem-Ink-X. Doused by both the serum and the chemical, Luke was horrifically burned and it nearly died, but the former saved him...and he was transformed by the latter. Labeled a freak and outcast, he vows to hunt down the scientist responsible for his fate.

The Toon Man arrives at Avalon, searching for clues on the whereabouts of the scientist.

Powers/Abilities/Weapons:

.Powers
-Healing Factor
-Superhuman Endurance
-Superhuman Agility

.Mid-Level Boxing Skills/Hand-to-Hand Combat

.Novice Level Parkour

Other Info: Luke wears a trench hat & fedora disguise as he travels around, in an attempt to be incoginito. He carries a 10mm Pistol on him at times, placing it underneath a pillow when sleeping.

Last edited:
Hi everyone!

I just wanted to say that sign-ups will be up for just over a week from now! So if you'd like to change your characters now would be the time!

Remember this RP will have a Goosebumps/Are You Afraid Of The Dark vibe with a twist!

200.gif

@Machina Somnium @MarronQuillnest @Macy Moretti @Capri @Yun Lee @Nyssa Dunlap @Minerva @Jeremi @dark @Sark @Lucky @Ver @Crunch @Takumi @TMITM @Atomic Knight @Rwac96

Last edited:
Name: Molly

Appearance:

Canon: (Oc) Molly James is a 21-year-old business studies student who is smart but also standoffish and dull. She is at college for business studies, where she met her close friend, Aivar. Physically, Molly is in good shape. She is of average height with light skin, brown hair, and green eyes.

Until recently, she focused on work and money but paused when asked to attend a supposedly ¨haunted mansion.¨ Since she didn’t believe in such things, she thought it would be fun to go. Just to disprove it and kill some time with Aivar.

Weapons/Abilities: handy with a knife

Other Info: Optional. no

(I'm sorry I'm not super great at this. I'm better at the writing)

NPC Sheet

Name: Aaron Davis

Appearance:

20211009_123734.jpg

Weapons/Abilities: None.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Ryan Garcia

Appearance:

70677653_438239793451235_6284766343623344128_n.png

Weapons/Abilities: He has a flashlight with him.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Charolette Graves

Appearance:
TBA

Weapons/Abilities: She has a lighter as well as a book.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Adam Graves

Appearance:
TBA

Weapons/Abilities: None.

This will be updated with art soon!

also the RP will start on Monday​

happy new year everyone, im sorry i wasn't active.

tw//suic*de

the day after my last post here i tried to take my own life and haven't really touched rping at all. I'm really sorry to everyone.

I'm doing better now and wanted to ask if anyone was still interested

happy new year everyone, im sorry i wasn't active.

tw//suic*de

the day after my last post here i tried to take my own life and haven't really touched rping at all. I'm really sorry to everyone.

I'm doing better now and wanted to ask if anyone was still interested

I'm still interested and to reiterate what Atom said it's alright to take time away for your mental health

Back